Pagnia Xiong

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I don't know if there's already a thread on her so if ther already is I'm sorry...

she is an awsome singe...I'm listening to "plaub sab phab ntsa" or four walls...it's such a nice song...reminds me of winter love...but yeah...she's a great singer and truely deserves the title Hmong Idol...I think she should try for American Idol...
well here's her webpage if you guys haven't gotten the link...
pagniaxiong.com

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Pagnia Xiong, the Hmong Idol winner? I think she's also a sarnie. She sanged for Sarn Idol I. ^_^ And yups....she's got talent.

lovena

sarNie Hatchling
America Idol is coming to the Twin City in September for audition. She should go for audition.

For more information goes to KS95.com to find out. I think KS95 is going to have a contast so the winner will go straght to see Paul, Randy, and Simmon.

calla

sarNie Adult
wow, i saw the cover of her cd but haven't heard it. i think i have to go and check it out. :p

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
she's got talent.

but because i am not a big fan of her music. i didn't reallie like it.

it's like. country, jazz, and rock mixed.

pbv

sarNie Juvenile
she has some of the best lyrics i've heard in a long time..espeacially the song about the walls

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i think she's okay.. not the best though... :)

i just bought her album.. i like 2 songs..out of 10..

i like the song... "Niam" & Lost in you" that's it..

i think she can sing better in English then HMong...

Although, i think her voice is a bit too strong..

"APRIL" from Paradise sounds a lot better...& "Julie" from Whyteshadow sounds better.. ( not to be mean) :) just a opinion...