Pae Lakorn

lala121

sarNie Egg
I fell in love with Pae from Jaew Jai Rai Gub Khunchai Tewada, and i was wondering anymore upcoming lakorn with him as pra'ek?
And and English Fan sites i cant read thai so Yeah. Thank you

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
As of the the moment NO, he doesn't have any upcoming lakorns. I think he is more of an movie actor not lakorn/drama.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I also fell in love wid him in Jaew jai rai gub khun chai tawada...love him so much...that i'm watching this lakorn over and over when i get bored wid no interest lakorn to watch...Hopefully he would play more lakorn rather than movie because i'm not into thai movie...i'm more a lakorn fan...LOve Pae all the way....my heart beat everytime he smile and when he speak out....he sound so kute....

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
he is super cute. I love JJRGKCT... At first I was like. NO, why him, now Im like OH PAE, sooooooooo bratty handsome you. hehehehehe :p

amythao

sarNie Adult
Pae have a movie waiting to be film and Pae also says that he will only act for Ployplus lakorn only...So we might get to see him again in a lakorn with Ployplus.

lala121

sarNie Egg
Yeah i heard about his upcoming movie...
im not a fan of thai movies i dont why? there something about it that just makes me bored but i'll check it out for pae.
But i hope he pairs with aump again or maybe some other n'ek just to see varietys with him but hopes they look good with each other!