Pa Kou Thao (COG LUS CIA)

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HER VOICE IS SO FREAKY CLEAR!!!!!!!!! HER VOICE SOUND LIKE SHE SO PRETTTTTTTTY. SHE MUST BE VERY LOVELY AND PRETTY, I GUESS. LOVE THE SONG!!!!! IT SO SAD!!!! IT ACTUALLY MAKE ME CRY!!!!!! SHE GONNA BE MY NEXT HMONG GIRL SINGER. PLEASE UPLOAD MORE. :D :D :D :D :D :D

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
yeah...whatever...her voice is been out for so long and she haven't had any cd out yet...its ook.........
i hope she's gona get a cd soon cause if she don't ....she's kinda losing her fans....well, i think her voice is ok....hope she get a album out......soon....

mai92

sarNie Adult
What the heck like everybody knows her. :D ....she is so cool, she sounds like a star when she sings at new yaer....I LOVE THIS SONG...THanks.... :lol:

candi

sarNie Juvenile
I have never heard of her, but I think she sounded okay. She kinda over-sang this song. I couldnt understand her at some parts.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
her voice is nice... but she sing a little too low... overall, better than others.. :) thanks for sharing..

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
aww, I thought this was a beautiful song.. not oversung at all..
but.. so far out of all the Hmong artists, I still like Jessica Vang the most :) Hopefully one day she'll have an album out..

danger

sarNie Hatchling
Wow...she's really good...I want to do a duet with her...maybe one day...she has really gotten much better

leek18

sarNie Adult
she good and very pretty. i know her and she know me well this songs is very good and her voice is way more better than Kiana Lauj, Jjenn, & other female singer out there. her album going to come out this new year and support her guys!!!!