Over Religious Idiots.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Yes, honestly going to church doesn't get rid of your sins...
only if you give your whole heart to god & be sincere then you'll be forgiven..
whoever DID have said that going to church will get rid of your sins is wrong.
Anyways, just stating. Lol

Not persuading or anything...
but if you punch somebody or whatsoever and pray...
God maybe...will forgive you but you have to be sincere about it...
Not just pray and be like. Oh, God! Forgive me. I'm sorry. and that's it
with no feelings and remorse about what you did,
god would not do anything really...
we don't really know what he thinks
but we know that he'll forgive you anyways.
He's not evil...

It's just like how a person loves being a christian in the same way
a buddhist loves being a buddhist.
We love to talk about our religion in the same way
another religion likes to talk about their religion...
wait..that sounds kind of weird. Lol but yeah...sometimes :p
I remember when i was once a buddhist..ish.
but nobody forced be to convert to being a Christian...
it was my choice. :p
I don't really mind what you are as long as you are respectful and nice then it's all good. Ahahaha
About that lady, i think she's an Evangelism...or something..
Or maybe Catholic. Catholics are the strictest-ish ones. lol

But yeah...idk where i'm going so imma go. LOL
Btw, Still stating my opinion :p Nothing against yalls ;D

Minerva

sarNie Egg
I think its sad too, that one will find that trying to tell you those things will persuade you or scare you in
to being a christian i think its absolutely dumb. I see it everyday but never been offended by anyone telling
me i need to go to church. People like that need help mental help if they think a prayer can save them from
murder rape or any other sad act of man. Still kind of funny too, how she blind fully things all those things
can happen.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think its sad too, that one will find that trying to tell you those things will persuade you or scare you in
to being a christian i think its absolutely dumb. I see it everyday but never been offended by anyone telling
me i need to go to church. People like that need help mental help if they think a prayer can save them from
murder rape or any other sad act of man. Still kind of funny too, how she blind fully things all those things
can happen.
I don't think being christian is dumb. I just think that how some people practice it is wrong. Christians in depth are really nice. Except, sometimes there are some bad apples. There are the majority that are really great people and there is a minor group who are too stubborn. However, I don't think the entire religion is dumb because nothing is dumb everyone has their own beliefs..... Like some people like to criticize Buddhist's because they believe that we have no god, which is not true at all. A majority of us still believes in God we just choose to live our lives as Buddhist because we see that as our way of life. I get bagged on often when people find out I'm a Buddhist because many people believe that Buddha is our God, but he isn't. Buddha is simply a role model, teacher.

Minerva

sarNie Egg
I don't think being christian is dumb. I just think that how some people practice it is wrong. Christians in depth are really nice. Except, sometimes there are some bad apples. There are the majority that are really great people and there is a minor group who are too stubborn. However, I don't think the entire religion is dumb because nothing is dumb everyone has their own beliefs..... Like some people like to criticize Buddhist's because they believe that we have no god, which is not true at all. A majority of us still believes in God we just choose to live our lives as Buddhist because we see that as our way of life. I get bagged on often when people find out I'm a Buddhist because many people believe that Buddha is our God, but he isn't. Buddha is simply a role model, teacher.

Ooh you got me wrong there i never said being christian is dumb, but the art of trying to get or force you to be one with scare tactics is the problem. I have no problem with religion at all its just the nuts that think everyone else has to be christian or catholic or what not to be saved is the problem. Im friends with the most religious of people but they never try to force me to be something im not and tell me im going to h3ll and such if i dont pray and go to church. Overall religion for some can be a good thing. There are just those few that are wacky.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
EPIC!!!!

<3

Those people (the ones that try to get you into believing a certain 'thing') are annoying...LOL..I usually just ignore them and they'd say, "God bless your soul" :rolleyes:

Minerva

sarNie Egg
Lol I think I mis read too because of the space in between the sentence sorry =]

Ahh its cool, :] I do feel for those people that think they can force any religion
they want on others even if that one person is not religious or believes in something
else. I suppose thats something that has to be ignored but its kinda hard though.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Oh I remember standing at a bus stop at college and this random old lady comes up to me and starts yammering about religion. Started asking all sorts of invasive personal questions. Finally to shut her up I told her I was an atheist even though I'm not and that wound her up even more. I finally had to get on a bus that wasn't even mine just to get away from her. Religious nuts (from any religion) annoys me to no end.