Original versions or hmong translated versions

mayo

sarNie Egg
to me... for korean.. originals are way better... chinese and thai.. hmong versions are way better...

but overall hmong version because they cut off all the boring parts to the original.. hahah

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i personally like to watch the originals, no matter which kind it is... because i love knowing the details and seeing all the scenes... the hmong version used to be good...now... they all kinda suck in a way... i guess it's the voices they're using now... too many sweet nang'ek voices and too korean guy voices... i like how it used to be a couple of years ago... very entertaining to watch the hmong versions...

nekoyuyu

sarNie Egg
SunStar said:
i personally like to watch the originals, no matter which kind it is... because i love knowing the details and seeing all the scenes... the hmong version used to be good...now... they all kinda suck in a way... i guess it's the voices they're using now... too many sweet nang'ek voices and too korean guy voices... i like how it used to be a couple of years ago... very entertaining to watch the hmong versions...
[post="160574"][/post]​

I agree...I can't stand to voice of the herion because of the sweet talk... there is no emotion in the voice, which ruin the whole things... I've seen some movies with good voice actress dubbing...

ashoua

sarNie Egg
i think the same too.....i use to like wathing hmong dubbing but for the past years there has been very bad dubbing voices out there.....i don't really care about cutting parts because i think that they are just pointing out the story line....but i do agree that some time they cut too much part out.....well, all i what to say is that i love wathing thai drama and i don't undertant thai so i always buy hmong.....i have found out that from most of my movies i buy i from SKY PRODUTION.....i don't know but i love that prodution alot they do a very good jod on dubbing.....for really...i am not lieing its the truth....and i even proof it.....he he he he he....will, i think that the hmong versions are good too but they just have to fouces more on the people voices....not just thinking only about money...i say that they should think about thier own prodution......but i really want to thanks SKY PRODUTION for thier hard work....and i just want to perfer that if any one of you guys want to buy thai dubbed movies then you should try SKY PRODUCTION.....its every good they seem to be very good at the voices....... :shocked: