Opinions on Secrets of A Superstar!!^^

may-lyn

sarNie Hatchling
Im realli hooked on Moss's new lakorn,
but in some parts of the lakorn i think it
gets a little too umm.... revealing^^LOL
To me its a realli good lakorn with a great
plot^^ I love all the actors and actresses!
its realli addicting^^
Tell me what you think!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
as much as i like captain always smirking and being "gwon tin" this lakorn just dosent seem to interest me
aww! why dont you like it? haha but its okays=]

haha i lubs this lakorn with passion!! hahah...
i love mos so i always watch his lakorns..haha..
i think it gets draggy at times but it still goes bakk to all the good parts and so..
i dont really like Bee Character in here..its so..aarrgghhh...hahaha..
and Captain..he has a nice character!! revealing the truth..thats the good thing..haha especially when its about Bees Character..lol...
Mos..hmm..i like his character..i mean he is a guy and sometimes it is hard to reveal your feelings to somebody..
so yeah..i like his character too..hahaha...
Best..even though shes very quiet and so..i still like her..cause shes getting Mos too!! hahaha.. whattah lame one..lol..
anyways i think this lakorn is going good!! i just hope Best gets more parts with Mos soon when they find out shes preggy!! haha..lol...=]

onahc

sarNie Elites
best is the weakest link because she can't act. she looks lost 99% of the time and she is sooooo stiff. she needs to go back to movie acting or take acting 101 over again. the rest of the cast is doing a great job. bee namtip really stands out, loved show she smacked best left and right at captan's apt, lol.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Well most of the Exact newbies still need a lot of work. Peung looked like a dear in headlights throughout Ngao Asoke.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Well most of the Exact newbies still need a lot of work. Peung looked like a dear in headlights throughout Ngao Asoke.
i agree...but at least she convinced me in a couple of scenes...and alot of scenes towards the end...i haven't seen one w/ Best yet...and Best voice ain't helping her much....and i'm being more harsh on Best cuz one i'm bias..and two because she's been acting for much longer than Pueng has....

but i would say honestly tat tis lakorn was a disappointment to me...i was all hyped for it...then it just turned out to be blah...and seem like an excuse to have some steamy scenes on screen... -_-

may-lyn

sarNie Hatchling
i agree...but at least she convinced me in a couple of scenes...and alot of scenes towards the end...i haven't seen one w/ Best yet...and Best voice ain't helping her much....and i'm being more harsh on Best cuz one i'm bias..and two because she's been acting for much longer than Pueng has....

but i would say honestly tat tis lakorn was a disappointment to me...i was all hyped for it...then it just turned out to be blah...and seem like an excuse to have some steamy scenes on screen... -_-
i have to agree with u guys on best,
she's alright but not that great...
her acting needs a litte work
but i still like her role^^
she's good in some parts but kinda
ify on others but i still support her!

hmmm...but u dont like the lakorn??
hehe^^ aww well^-^ thank u for ur opinon though!

fanny

sarNie Adult
i have to say that BEST is not the best on her acting haha...just like all the newbies in EXACT lakorn they play the weakest character ever and just make you so wanna slap their face make them wake up and fight or something hahahehe. I remember watching BEE's first lakorn she wasnt that great and she kinda weak in lerd hong too. Fang play Buang Rak was very weak and always cried. as for Pueng and Best their character are the weakest and most dumbest, but still some how make me addicted to watch their lakorn. LOVE BEST SHE SO CUTE.

solin

sarNie Adult
I'm addicted to this lakorn ! The plot is really good
and everyone is so great : I love Captain's character the most lol.
But Best's acting really sucks ; she doesn't express any emotion and looks always the same.
I can't even distingue when she's happy from when she's sad.
Plus, her character is too weak that you want to slap her !

MasterMind

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn is just blah, blah, blah to me. The actors and actresses in here don't interest me, and the plot is lame. I'll probably watch it when I have nothing else to do.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i have to say that BEST is not the best on her acting haha...just like all the newbies in EXACT lakorn they play the weakest character ever and just make you so wanna slap their face make them wake up and fight or something hahahehe. I remember watching BEE's first lakorn she wasnt that great and she kinda weak in lerd hong too. Fang play Buang Rak was very weak and always cried. as for Pueng and Best their character are the weakest and most dumbest, but still some how make me addicted to watch their lakorn. LOVE BEST SHE SO CUTE.
it's okay tat the newbies get the weak characters..they dun get to show as much emotions as the strong/ loud one...might be too much of a role for the first time...actually i didn't tink Fang was all tat weak in Buang Ruk..she cried a lot...but at least she could yell at pra'ek and defend her family..and i for one thought she showed emotion in her first role...she was better than Peung and Best...but Peung is more bearable because she's so oh...so narak...Best is narak too..but somehow in a boring way... -_-

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
im not really caught up with the lakorn, but I have to say that the exact newbies are doing fair.. I'm sure the producers wouldn't have choosen them if they didn't see anything in them. Pueng unlike others I would have to say improved alot during the end of Ngao Asoke... many exact newbies are stiff in the beginning but as they transition they become amazing.. for ex Mew The Star 3 many people totally hated and bashed her and stuff when roy adeed hang ruk started airing, but I loved her from the start.. after awhile she just got better and better ^__^ so I'm sure we just have to watch without much expectation.. because some people watch a drama based on a high expectation so when they see something different they are totally disappointed so my advice would be to watch without much expectation.... and sometimes it's not even the actreess's fault. It's the role given to them ... Bparn in Superstar is meant to be dumb -.- so I don't entirely blame Best for the person who wrote the script. Another example although not nessacarily exact.. would be Aff... if you watched her lakorn with Chai, Job Nithi, and Nok J ummm Rissaya yeah thats the title .. you would notice she got the dumb quiet role that made you hate her but love and feel sorry for her at the same time... look at her character then compared to her roles today >.< ... so I think it's a matter of being open rather than so quick to judge also I know many actor and actress's that suck when they started and still suck now... one of those include my very own pepper .. he has gotten better over time but only in comedy roles.. when he does drama it's a bit iffy but he has improved a bit >.<

moonstar

sarNie Adult
I thought this lakorn was stupid b/c it's too dramatic to the point where it's so unrealistic. There's nothing special about it beside SEX & MONEY!!!!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i like all lakorns where the n'ek is pregnant and bparn is pregnant so... i like it! even if i thought it was better, i discover bee's talent as a n'rai and she's terrific! omg, she's fabulous in this one!!! captain made a good job too as a bad guy but i hate when he laugh, it sounds so weird...

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
i like all lakorns where the n'ek is pregnant and bparn is pregnant so... i like it! even if i thought it was better, i discover bee's talent as a n'rai and she's terrific! omg, she's fabulous in this one!!! captain made a good job too as a bad guy but i hate when he laugh, it sounds so weird...
Agreed- Bee is great. I still can't stomach Captain as a bad guy. I was obsessed with him when I was young and he was in UHT. It's like my heart is a little broken :(

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Agreed- Bee is great. I still can't stomach Captain as a bad guy. I was obsessed with him when I was young and he was in UHT. It's like my heart is a little broken :(
i discovered captain in his lakorn with aom p (fah pieng din). i still waiting them to pair up again...