Oops! Magazine Poll

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol gae roy rak is not as hot as khom faek. khom faek appeals to a broader range of audience. khom faek's had real high ratings ever since it aired. ch3 ratings are usually lower than ch7

ChenrukNote

Goddess
lol gae roy rak is not as hot as khom faek. khom faek appeals to a broader range of audience. khom faek's had real high ratings ever since it aired. ch3 ratings are usually lower than ch7
Ditto Diamend. Most people in Thailand would tune into Kom Faek since they have three hot leading pranangs and in my opinion I just can't wait to see what crazy thing Kelly would do next lol. All hail Ch7, I love them :D!

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
Anyone else notice that they have Bee Namtip and the N'eak for KLSS?

That's news to me.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh wow, Kom Faek's on the list. Even though i'm watching Kom Faek, the constant fighting every 5 minutes annoys me. There's no need to fight every second now. just my opinion & I'm only watching it because of Cee/Cheer. :lol:

I still haven't watch Rome/Rita's lakorn yet. I'll get to it!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
deres still lots of cute scenes in it though and lots of funny funny parts too lol
oh yeah... the things that cee says to cheer are just hilarious. :lol: he's so cheesy, makes me wonder if he's really like that in person. haha.

sucks that it's ending soon. sigh... all the good things must come to an end. -_-

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
n'grace, i seen u at spicy at like 6 somethin in da morning. good lord girl is ur mama wakin u up dat early? or is it cause school already started?