Oobatthihed Hang Ruk

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I finally had a chance to see this and the beginning is very intense and started to mellow a bit in the 2 and 3 episode. Mos's character is so cute and I love how he plays word games with her making her mad and jealous. MOs is so CUTE!

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
i think that the 'kiss' scene from the pic above is in episode 8, because at the end of episode 7, pim takes the whole cafe staff including mos (so cute >.<) to the beach :p

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Omg i wanna seee that eps ! :wub:

:yahoo: cant wait KISSS

bunniii

sarNie Elites
hahahaa!! This joob joob scene will be in next week episode... You have to wait until monday mango!! :tease:

PP_BB

sarNie Egg
Oh NOOO..i can't wait that long lol..i wanna see the kissing scene so badly..and they actually kiss too haha..so cute..love them together~ :wub:

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
It better be a "real" kiss ....not the thumb!!!!! HAHAHAAHAHA!!! i need to catch up on this lakorn...

Thanks Bunnii for the lovely pix!!!

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
in the pic it looks like he does kiss his thumbs, but the one when he was ontop of her on the beach, not too sure

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
this movie is sorta of good so far. i don't like the way nang 'ek acts she should understand things better but anyways good movie so far.

Mysty

sarNie Hatchling
waaa...spoilers.... >_<... I havent bothered watching this yet...XD.... kissing scene... omg...I need to see...