Oobatthihed Hang Ruk

d2bnarak

sarNie Hatchling
yeah...it alwayz better if the p'ek is hella rich....and an ass or jerk...you noe :blink: the whole pepper hottie in larahtee meanie attitude...^_^ oh well.i'm a bit dissapointed...i wonder if the 'r' thing will pass <considering he's kinda of a fine-fine guy-letting all the blame on him>..i just hope that it's gonna be good...their last one wasn't real good...more pix..and update....any date estimation of when it's gonna air...

cecilia

Staff member
hahha..now that you mention the r scene..i wonder will we see it ..cuz since all the blame lie on his shoulder and him being the good innocent p'ek..wonder if we get to see what we see if pim is the one torturing him...:lol:..it'll be weird to see the reciprocate of it..:lol:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I hope there are R scenes. I love those scenes. :lmao:

I'm such a pervert.... :lmao:

I just find lakorns more interesting to watch when n'ek and p'ek sleep with each other. :wacko:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Kayla said:
I hope there are R scenes. I love those scenes. :lmao:

I just find lakorns more interesting to watch when n'ek and p'ek sleep with each other. :wacko:
[post="159968"][/post]​
it ok . Im up there with u too :lol:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Kayla said:
I hope there are R scenes. I love those scenes.  :lmao:

I just find lakorns more interesting to watch when n'ek and p'ek sleep with each other.  :wacko:
[post="159968"][/post]​
i know what you mean, it just would not be a lakorn if there was no R scenes hehe

kermint

sarNie Adult
i don't think so that there will be R scene in the lakorn tho because what i had read it they didn't say anything about ahhahaaha
but i'm just not sure too. anyway, we just wait and see first and then will complain after.....

sarN

sarNie Granny
kermint said:
i don't think so that there will be R scene in the lakorn tho because what i had read it they didn't say anything about ahhahaaha
but i'm just not sure too. anyway, we just wait and see first and then will complain after.....
[post="161644"][/post]​

really? there none *faint*

SARY

sarNie Egg
R-Scene just seal the deal of the p'ek and n'ek relationships. It makes it more adult love, not puppy love

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
I didn't like their first lakorn together, but the summary sound interesting for this lakorn...I love revenge lakorn..can't wait to see Pim and Mos.. :D

July

sarNie Egg
when is this lakorn going to air.... i really want to see
pim and mos.... i miss pim she did great in lay pum res...love that lakorn....

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
'พิมพ์' ควง 'พี่มอส' สวีตภูเก็ต เย้ยปาปาราซซี่ตามไม่ถึง [28 ต.ค. 49 - 00:41]

เอ๊ะ หัวใจว่างนักหรือไงจ๊ะ? เห็น น้องพิมพ์-พิมพ์มาดา ควง พี่มอส-ปฏิภาณ ไปเที่ยวระเริงคลื่นลมไกลถึงภูเก็ตโน่น นึกว่า “ตกข่าว” ซะแร้ว? ที่ไหนได้ล่ะ น้องพิมพ์ เธอชวน พี่มอส มาช่วยเป็นไกด์พาทัวร์ให้ใน รายการใหม่แกะกล่อง “พิมพ์นิยม” ที่นางเอกสาวหน้าหวานเธอเป็นพิธีกรอยู่น่ะเอ๊ง! ก็แหม จะไม่ให้เข้าใจผิดได้ไงล่ะ เพราะจี๋จ๋ากันหวานขนาดน้าน โดยเช่าเรือเร็วให้พาไปส่งขึ้นเรือยอชต์ “ดีเวีย 3” ลำเดียวกับที่ เจ้าชายจิกมี่ เสด็จประทับไปเกาะไม้ท่อนเลยทีเดียว เห็นมั้ยล่ะว่า พี่มอส ลงทุนขนาดไหน อู๊ย น้องพิมพ์ ประทับใจซ้า! จากนั้นก็ไปที่เกาะรังใหญ่ชวนจูง เดินเล่นตามชายหาด พอเหนื่อยก็ไปเช่าจักรยานปั่นๆกินลมชมวิวไปเรื่อย คงสบายใจล่ะสิว่า “ปาปาราซซี่” ตามมาไม่ถึงแน่นอน หลังจากเที่ยวจนเหนื่อยก็ขึ้นเรือยอชต์มาเพื่อขึ้นฝั่งกลับมาพักในเมือง 1 คืน พอเช้าวันรุ่งขึ้นก็ชวนกันไปหม่ำขนมจีน เจ้าอร่อย “ร้านป้ามัย” จนพุงกาง อีก...ถ้าอยากไปเที่ยวกับ พี่มอส และ น้องพิมพ์ ล่ะก็เปิดดูได้วันอังคารนี้ 4 ทุ่ม 10 นาที ทางช่อง 5.

credit http://www.thairath.com/

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I think that out of all of his female co-stars, I love him with Pim best because they just look the most compatible together. can't wait for this to come out. Love mos