Oobatthihed Hang Ruk

thuy

sarNie Egg
I really hope that this lakorn is better than their first one Ruk Harm Promote. I was a bit disappointed from Ruk Harm Promote.

And true, Mos is getting more handsome with age. Imagine how old he is and he still looks so young!

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
yeah, i think this is a remake too...the name of the lakorn sounds really really familiar...i can't wait! mos and pim look so good together!!!

ployathina

sarNie Egg
It's not him who's seeking revenge.... it's her. And from what I read, it's not a slap/kiss story. He does look young, I keep forgetting that he's 33 already. I still think that he's 26.... haha. I'll try to translate it for you guys.

yui15

sarNie Elites
Whoa. Mos is 33!? :eek: He looks soo young!! Hmm...intersting...n'ek seeking revenge. Ahh!! I can't wait to see this.

ployathina

sarNie Egg
Here's the gist....

Her dad was in an argument and was pushed onto the road. His father was driving a taxi and was talking on the phone with his brother. He ran her father over and then swirved and hit a tree. They both were sent to the hospital. There the two met, they comforted eachother. Here father was pronouced dead, his father was in the ICU. They meet again and had an argument, both didn't believe that they were comforting one another. She threatens to sue his fathere. She takes over her father's business, he comes in to work. Both arer surprised. She treats him like crap, he takes it. People begin to notice that when she's unhappy he's the one that takes it. One night they stayed together because they got drunk, nothing happens. Next day people begin to talk about how they spent the night together. One of of the girls becomes pregnate, I think with like her older brother (or something like that, she trusts him a lot), but her brother figure tells the girl to frame him. They argue, people begin to think that he's a bad person because he got a girl pregnate and isn't taking responsibility. When his dad gets better she goes and visits him, her brother wants her to get a lawyer and sue.

From then on we'll just have to see what happens. I can try to do as direct as I can, but it won't be for a while, but that's the gist of it. I don't think, from what I can tell that it's a slap/kiss type of lakorn. It would be if it was him looking for revenge, but it's her. But I'm sure it'll be interesting.... we'll have to see.

ployathina

sarNie Egg
yui15 said:
Whoa. Mos is 33!? :eek: He looks soo young!! Hmm...intersting...n'ek seeking revenge. Ahh!! I can't wait to see this.
[post="153933"][/post]​
Yeah, I know right. I don't know him personally, but he's good friends with one of my many many relatives.... but yes, 33, scary!!

kermint

sarNie Adult
well, before i haven't read it the summary of this lakorn and i heard people said this is revenge lakorn so i think this lakorn is going interesting lakorn tho. but after i read it the summary of this lakorn it's not what i expect to see lol. anyway, just wait and see first.........i think Mos's character will be the rich guy in this lakorn tho but it's not like that ahhahahaa........i prefer the guy have more money than the girl lol..............that's will be more interesting to me ahhahahaa.......but still want to see Mos and Pim this lakorn anyway.

cecilia

Staff member
wuh..the plot sound more interesting if mos is the rich guy
taking revenge on her..it'll be more interesting than her
treating him like crap..^^

not sure if i wanna watch it or not now.. ;)

Jay88

sarNie Egg
cecilia said:

[post="158294"][/post]​
I'm so with you on that!

kermint

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:

[post="158294"][/post]​
yeah, i totally agree if mos is the rich guy taking revenge on her so i think that will more interesting in this lakorn. this is what i expect the lakorn will be like that but too sad hahahahaaha............