online shopping...

dfemc

sarNie Adult
who here shops online for practically...and i mean PRACTICALLY everything..?

from ur postal stamps, to clothes, to shoes, to even your grocery?

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
Not I. Not ready. I like looking around in the supermarket and stores for the stuff I buy. Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with shopping online because I have done it, and the only things I have purchased online are school textbooks, airline tickets, computer, music, and of course things like ink and stuff.

I don't think I'll ever try shopping for groceries online. It seems kinda weird to me for some reason.

I'm curious to know who here does though.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I do, including groceries. Or at least I used to. Freshman year away at college with no car and it was all the rage at my school. Everyone and their mama did it and it is convenient. Even food delivery could be done online now. But since I've got my car now, its just mostly clothes that I shop for online.

knightluva

sarNie Hatchling
i would never wanna try buying groceries online. I like to pickout my food and chose the fresh looking veggies or the fresh looking fruits.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
I've only bought cds, electronics, books, and concert tickets. I rarely shop for clothes online, only if I desperately want them and they don't have it in the stores then I would.

noungning

Heartless
nope, but i know someone and i call him hard headed because he prefers to work and not go anywhere to shop, even for groceries.

i've done the same stuff others have, besides the groceries. i've bought let's see... cds, vcds, books, magazines, vitamins, ink, hair dye, purses, wallets, routers, bulk cd-rw maybe like 300-400 discs, softwares, ethernet chords, pci cards...mostly computer stuff because it's cheaper online. like a blue tooth adapter - $99 + shipping at sony.com or 3.99 + shipping on ebay lol. internet is like heaven! :D

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
sugar86 said:
I've only bought cds, electronics, books, and concert tickets. I rarely shop for clothes online, only if I desperately want them and they don't have it in the stores then I would.
[post="113610"][/post]​

YYEAAAHHH. same here. because not all stores have every single clothes at the store. guess thats how they make money, online && stores

vina_lek

agh...hehe...! I don't think I'll ever shop for clothes online, b/c of all the vanity sizing for all the brands out there. My friends always seem to get the wrong size & end up going back to the store anyway.

As for groceries, I go to the store w/ the family, b/c I swear it's the only time we really bond. :loool:

Electronics, anime, etc...yeah, online.