[OneHD] (Sitcom) Mue Prab Gook Gook Goo (Exact - Scenario)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
huajaikaungtur said:
As of right now, I have messaged Amelie both on here and on Viki clarifying that this is the lakorn we are planning to sub. I want to know her thoughts and I would like for her to help out with starting the channel since she knows how to start a channel. I am honestly thinking of just starting the channel on my own but I don't know much about how to do it.
I'm waiting for her reply. If she doesn't reply soon, I'll probably find another way :)

Are you still interested in subbing, x0unerthanlater? :)
Ah I see. Well, thank you for your persistence!! :thumbsup: Hopefully you and x0unerthanlater can get MPGGG subbed! If not, that's fine as well. Just let me know how it works out. :thumbsup:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
huajaikaungtur said:

As of right now, I have messaged Amelie both on here and on Viki clarifying that this is the lakorn we are planning to sub. I want to know her thoughts and I would like for her to help out with starting the channel since she knows how to start a channel. I am honestly thinking of just starting the channel on my own but I don't know much about how to do it.
I'm waiting for her reply. If she doesn't reply soon, I'll probably find another way :)

Are you still interested in subbing, x0unerthanlater? :)

Yes, ka. I am still interested.  :thumbsup:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Here's the poster!

cr: lakornexact

To be honest, it looks kind of cheap with the cartoon background. Seeing that Exact has improved in their lakorns and even their posters, I feel like this poster could've been done MUCH better. They could've made it more high tech, realistic looking and eye catching, like Leh Ratee, Roy Leh Saneh Rai and Ban Lang Mek's posters. Even the poster for Kangsom's musical/stage play is more eye catching. But oh well. I'm super excited for the teaser!

I believe ONE HD will be releasing a behind the scenes on Friday, June 5, according to Toomtam's fanclub: https://instagram.com/p/3OjigKgsMQ/. This picture was also from when they were filming yesterday. TooMo are so cute!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Anonymous<3 said:
This will be airing on Saturday, June 6 at 7PM Thailand time.

Eeekkk yaaay! So soon! Ahhhh, so exciting :D
Loving all the updates especially the HD pics of TooMo. And daaang, Mo is looking great in the leather jacket :D

Anonymous<3 said:
To be honest, it looks kind of cheap with the cartoon background. Seeing that Exact has improved in their lakorns and even their posters, I feel like this poster could've been done MUCH better. They could've made it more high tech, realistic looking and eye catching, like Leh Ratee, Roy Leh Saneh Rai and Ban Lang Mek's posters. Even the poster for Kangsom's musical/stage play is more eye catching. But oh well. I'm super excited for the teaser!

I believe ONE HD will be releasing a behind the scenes on Friday, June 5, according to Toomtam's fanclub: https://instagram.com/p/3OjigKgsMQ/. This picture was also from when they were filming yesterday. TooMo are so cute!

I think the posters are alright but I do agree that it could be improved. From the poster, I'm getting a light-hearted and comedic vibe. I really do hope we get lots of serious moments, too and not just laughs. I mean laughs are good but I'm here for the romance, haha.
Plus, the facial reactions of everyone other than TooMo and Ak show that this will not be much of a serious sitcom. The colors are very colorful though :)
And did I mention Toomtam, Mo and Ak are looking good?

A behind the scene on June 5th? One day before this airs!? I'm kinda upset... why aren't we getting any teaser/clips/etc. of this? It's airing soon!!

Prakaidao said:
Hey everyone, so I finally have the fan account for Mo set up on IG @we_love_momonchanok
Anyone still interested in helping manage the account please PM me. And please tell others you know to follow as well. We'll need all the support we could get.

I'll message you! :)

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Wowowoowow. Everything is just airing way too soon and I just can't catch up..eeeee. 

@Marina, how did it go talking to Amelie about subbing..? I can help with segmenting since I'm on summer vacay. Hopefully they allow us...I mean it's OneHD...& they're not as strict yet... :eek: LR is still on Viki...
@Prakaidao, I just followed you on IG & I will do a shoutout on my IG to help spread the word too if you'd like. Tag Mo and other Mo/TT fanclubs too so they can follow you! 

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
@Prakaidao, I just followed you on IG & I will do a shoutout on my IG to help spread the word too if you'd like. Tag Mo and other Mo/TT fanclubs too so they can follow you! [/quote]
Thank you for the support! It's wonderful thanks again ka!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm glad ONE HD posted Mo's character description after Toomtam's. Not Toomtam, Ak and then Mo's. :coverlaf:

cr: onehdthailand

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Push-Mo fans:

ONE HD posted Push's character description for RLSR after they posted Mo's character description for this. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: I know it probably doesn't mean anything, but hey...a girl can dream. xD

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Despite the fact that TooMo weren't casted in RLSR's remake like the majority of members here had hoped, they still got casted into another project. And that project (this sitcom) will be airing its first episode the same week as RLSR is airing its first episode. Additionally, MPGGG will continue to air alongside RLSR for many more weeks to go, if not longer than RLSR. ISN'T THAT IRONIC?!?!?!?! :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: It's like TooMo were meant to star in RLSR, but because Exact didn't cast them in it, a special force is still connecting TooMo to RLSR somehow.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
awesomedua said:
Wowowoowow. Everything is just airing way too soon and I just can't catch up..eeeee. 

@Marina, how did it go talking to Amelie about subbing..? I can help with segmenting since I'm on summer vacay. Hopefully they allow us...I mean it's OneHD...& they're not as strict yet... :eek: LR is still on Viki...
@Prakaidao, I just followed you on IG & I will do a shoutout on my IG to help spread the word too if you'd like. Tag Mo and other Mo/TT fanclubs too so they can follow you! 

Dua, she hasn't replied to me at all :/ And it would be great if you could help us!
Hmmm... I wonder if there's someone else I can find to help with starting up a channel. I would like to do so but I just don't want to mess things up :/

Anonymous<3 said:
I wish they did more promotions for this. ONE HD still hasn't even released a teaser yet, and it's airing in four more days. :annoyed:

WHY ONE HD!? :( There's like nothing for this sitcom. Not much people even know about it :/

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
huajaikaungtur said:
WHY ONE HD!? :( There's like nothing for this sitcom. Not much people even know about it :/
I know. :( No promotions for TooMo at all even though there were plenty of events Exact could've promoted them at. There was the Komchadluak Awards, the Nine Entertain Awards and the ONE for Nepal charity event. Toomtam was paired with other people at these events when his sitcom with MO was the one that's going to be airing the soonest. But of course, Exact promotes Toomtam with everyone BUT Mo. :rolleyes1:

Now I wonder if Exact is really just going to air this without even releasing a teaser either.................. Or releasing a teaser just a few days before the sitcom airs......................................... <_<

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
here's a teaser, i forgot that in sitcoms, they film in studios lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvVz8Ic07oY

im not really a sitcom person but I'll try to watch for Toomtam & Mo