[OneHD] (Sitcom) Mue Prab Gook Gook Goo (Exact - Scenario)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
x0unerthanlater said:
For the first link, I've translate the first paragraph & the info below the first pic. I will translate the rest tomorrow. The rest was the summary part.

Pbon - Nipon Piwnaen, Managing Director of Exact, leads the team in the opening ceremony for the sitcom, Mue Prab Gook Gook Goo of channel ONE. Directed by Pongsak Chimjaroen. This is the first for Toomtam Yuthana, Mo Monchanok, Ak Akrat, & Group-Jutharat Anusin to explore and vie for outrageously funny jokes in this lakorn sitcom. Including veteran actors to add some fun such as Mick, Jim Chauncheun, Tee Doksadao, and Jack Cheunyim.

Written by: Kithi Chiawongsakul, Natpan Sirithanakit, Yoskul Moolsarn, Atpon Bandee, Montaep Hongkaew, Kanokwan Janmon.
Director: Pongsak Chimjaroen
Executive Producer: Nipon Piwnaen, Thakonkiet Weerawan
Airs: Sat. 6th June @ 7 pm Ch. ONE
I can't thank you enough!!!! Thank you so much x0unerthanlater!!!!!!!! :kiss: :flowers: :heart:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
x0unerthanlater said:
As for the second link the IG pic:
The text part says, "Komchadleuk 10th year awards, I was at the event, close to the daras but I didn't have a camera. 11th year awards, I didn't go but was able to collect various snippets to post. This year, Komchadleuk 12th year awards, Will the fans & I be able to go in to cheer on Toomtam & Gun inside?"

As for the caption on the pic itself, I'm not sure what it says but I don't think it mentioned Mo. It was just Toomtam congratulating Gun on his award I assume. I think the poster just used TooMo picture as an example for the award event.
Ah I see. Well, thanks for the translation anyways! :kiss: :thumbsup: :heart: You're a lifesavor! :spin: :thumbup: :worthy: :dude:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Anonymous<3 said:
I can't thank you enough!!!! Thank you so much x0unerthanlater!!!!!!!! :kiss: :flowers: :heart:

No problem. I'm glad to be some help. You can directly message me too because I don't always check this thread.  :wink:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
x0unerthanlater said:
No problem. I'm glad to be some help. You can directly message me too because I don't always check this thread.  :wink:
Hehe. Alright. I didn't want to be a burden so I thought I'd just leave a comment here and if you happened to come by, you'd see it and decide if you wanted to translate it or not. Otherwise, if I private messaged you, you might've felt pressured to translate it just because I asked. :shutup: But I will pm you in the future then. :thumbsup: Thanks again! :flowers: :flowers:

x0unerthanlater

Summary:

The story begins with Song (Toomtam) being brought from Nakonpratom to Bangkok by his brother Neung (Ak), so he can receive his inheritance. Song is currently running away from debt so he decides to leave. He brings along his bestfriend Ord (Jack Cheunyim). When they get to Bangkok, Neung tells Song about their family secret; that they have the ability to see ghosts and spirts. It has been passed down from generation to generation in their family. Hearing this, Song didn't believe it. Neung then showed Song by revealing that he was a ghost. After that, Song believes him.

Neung begged Song to continue the family's occupation as a Shaman; so he can help people in need and to guide the lost souls/ghosts/spirits in the right direction. Song declines and tells Ord that he sees Neung's spirit but Ord doesn't believe him. Na Wai (Jim Chauncheun) who was Neung's helper, wipe ashes across Ord's eyelids making him able to see spirits. In the end, without having anywhere to go, Song agrees to become a shaman with Ord and Na Wai as his helpers.

Ping (Mo), a female officer and friend of Song whom he use to have a crush on when they were younger is dating Neung. Upon hearing that Song was back, Ping goes to visit and hurriedly asks about Neung. Song tells her that Neung was dead but she doesn't believe him. because they haven't found his body. Song tries to explains that it was true by telling her that he was able to see Neung's spirit. But no matter what, Ping doesn't believe him and says he's insane.

Song, Ord and Na Wai forms a group with the help of Neung. But becoming a Shaman for Song isn't easy. He has to start learning all the magic spells from the beginning. Including the use of various tools. Most importantly Song has to steadily upkeep the 5 precepts of Buddhism in order to have the power to fight against the evil spirits. But this wasn't an easy thing to do because Song has a fun outgoing and naughty personality. Every time Neung tries to lecture Song about being on the right track, Song will tell Neung's ex-girlfriend from 5th grade, Tangorn (Group) who is a ghost, to chase Neung away.

As Song continues to suppress the ghosts, he starts to feel that his brother's death was suspicious. Song begins to search for clues for his brother's death by taking on the jobs to suppress ghosts because Neung will not tell Song how he died. Ping has also gotten suscpicious of the disappearance of Neung. Ping tries to collect clues from various cases with the help of the other officers (Mick & Tee Doksadao). But in actuality Neung doesn't want Song and Ping to seach for his killer because he knows that the Shaman that killed him is very powerful and dangerous.

Song, Ord, and Na Wai will experience hilarious, crazy and hair raising cases while suppressing ghosts and trying to solve the case caused by actions of something mysterious. As for Ping who has gone through many dangerous situations with Song, she slowly opens up her heart and starts to feel good towards Song. In the end how will the adventures of the Shamans be? Will the love triangle between Neung, Song & Ping have a happy ending or not? Tune in and cheer on, "Mue Prab Gook Gook Goo" on Sat. June 6th. @ 7pm Ch. ONE

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm sooooooooooo excited now. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: This detailed summary sounds superrrrrrr adorable. Since Mo is an officer, I'm assuming the title (Cuckoo Agent) is referring to her. At first, when I read that Toomtam's character is going to be "naughty" I was thinking a "dirty" naughty, so my hopes got up that we'd be seeing a lot of flirting and sexual tension between Toomtam and Mo. :pervie: :loool: But then as I read on, I realized that they meant a "troublemaker" naughty. Hehe. Of course, this has to be age appropriate for kids. :coverlaf: :teary: :cry1:

Mo will be involved with three guys in here. :woot2: Ak is her boyfriend, Toomtam had a childhood crush on her and Mick will be courting her. This is soo good. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooo much x0unerthanlater!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I wonder if this will be airing more than once a week. Also, if this sitcom doesn't do well in ratings, will they cancel it before even wrapping up the story? Will we possibly not even get to see the love story unfold between Toomtam and Mo??? :cry: :cry: :cry:

It's funny how in Tawan Tud Burapa, Mo plays a street gangster who turns good and falls in love with a police officer. And in here, she'll be playing a police officer who falls in love with an ordinary man (Toomtam). It's a total 180 for her. :coverlaf: I'm so happy for Mo. I'm glad that she at least receives diverse roles that showcase her versatility as an actress. :yes: :thumbup:

I hope to see Mo being promoted as nang'ek in lakorns next, with good costars like Toomtam, Push, New, Bie, etc. :worthy: :worthy: :dude: She's at a point in her career now where she deserves to be recognized for her skills and talent. Leading roles with well known costars in good scripted lakorns will do exactly that for her. :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

x0unerthanlater

After knowing what the summary is about, I think the "Mue Pbrab" part for this sitcom is better translated as Shaman because it's Song aka Toomtam's occupation. The title would be better translated as, "Crazy Shaman" or "Cuckoo Shaman". "Pbrab" in this case refers to Song suppressing the ghosts.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I am so so soooo excited. Thank you so much for the summary, x0unerthanlater!!!
Really appreciate it. Thank you so much <3333

I can not wait to see troublemaker Toomtam, hehe. He's gonna be so cute in the role.
From the opening ceremony, I already got that kind of feel from him so I'm even more excited.
The storyline sounds very unique and interesting.
I'm also liking how there are 3 guys involved with Mo here, hehe :D Give our beauty all the attention she deserves!!!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
x0unerthanlater said:
After knowing what the summary is about, I think the "Mue Pbrab" part for this sitcom is better translated as Shaman because it's Song aka Toomtam's occupation. The title would be better translated as, "Crazy Shaman" or "Cuckoo Shaman". "Pbrab" in this case refers to Song suppressing the ghosts.
Ah I see. Thank you for the clarification. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Mick and the actor holding the gun are officers with Mo. The actor wearing the striped shirt is Toomtam's buddy and the actor with the bag is Ak's helper.