[OneHD] (Sitcom) Mue Prab Gook Gook Goo (Exact - Scenario)

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
ohhh my dyingg!! haha love how Mo is so comfortable with Toomtam doing the peace sign haha aww soo cute!! heheh 

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
But anony... at least we're going to see more of them? I mean it's going to last long~ Just maybe not with a very good storyline :/

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Sitcoms aren't very popular. I don't believe Thai viewers, let alone international fans, watch them as they're more drawn to lakorns. Also, there will most likely be no promotions at all for TooMo, whether it be on shows or at events. And the last sucky thing is that this is probably not going to have a good plot. So the ONLY good thing is that TooMo are reuniting. But while I wanted a TooMo reunion, they deserve so much better........ I'm not asking for a lot. I would've preferred a lakorn with a bad plot. Either way, if it's going to have a bad plot, at least put them in a lakorn because they'll at least gain some attention through that.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
A sitcom? Awwiesss.... yeah, too good to be true...

BUT STILL, OH GOSHHH. DON'T THEY JUST LOOK SO DARN GREAT TOGETHER?
Hehe, they're so compatible in looks, oh gosh. Mo is always looking spot on.
And Toomtam here is soooo handsome. Looks like he'll have more of a informal, playful kind of clothing, eh?
He always be looking so good, hehe. They look great! Thanks for the updatessss!!!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
So it's really a sitcom, eh? I'm trying to let that sink in now.
And it's making me really upset. Like c'mon, when TooMo is finally paired up, it's a sitcom? Not even a lakorn.
Is it so hard to give them a lakorn? Like really. Toomtam has no lakorns at the moment -- at least give our man a lakorn with Mo. Is that so hard to ask? T_T

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Exactly. Why is it so hard to give Mo a lakorn as nang'ek? And to pair her up with Toomtam in that lakorn? Regardless, I'm going to watch this for TooMo, JUST because it's TooMo. But the reason I'm so upset is because I already know that most, if not all of the people who were looking forward to this will not be watching it anymore because it's a sitcom. Which goes back to my point about how sitcoms aren't popular. They don't appeal to viewers. And so even if Toomtam and Mo are pairing up in here, most people won't even care to give their pairing or this sitcom a chance. And on top of that, the story won't do them justice AT ALL. So, 1) no recognition for TooMo's pairing, 2) bad plot.

I don't even know if international fans will be able to watch this if they want to. Does ONE HD even upload sitcoms to their channel? I can't even begin to express how devastated I am right now. I'm completely crushed................

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling

Credit: LakornExact IG
ToMo look so good together...

I guess this is what Tootam meant when he said he was going to focus on acting more than singing... He's doing a sitcom.. If this is really a sitcom then I'm going to be so sad... I usually can't do sitcoms.. I feel like there is no storyline... Its like how I love Chakrit, but Im not interested in his sitcom. His lakorns I always manage to finish, but not the sitcom.