[OneHD] (Sitcom) Mue Prab Gook Gook Goo (Exact - Scenario)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Anonymous<3 said:
YES!!!!!! Haha. I would if I had the power to. :cry:

Ah I see. Is she a big lakorn fanatic though? :D

Haha yes! And she is a big lakorn fan!
I don't know why she doesn't go on afuse... maybe it's because she can't catch up with all the updates? :)

Oh gee, don't tell me Toomtam and Ak are the main couple instead hahaha. They are super cute but we'd like to see TooMo pleaaaaase :D

aiyaja said:
Woohoo! Open ceremony soon!

Oh, sorry ladies. I may have misinformed ja. I think the fitting is for another Toomtam lakorn, not this one. P'Art casually just said he bumped into Toomtam at the fitting, so I assumed it was this one but actually, it could be the one with Bee.

Another Toomtam lakorn? Aiyaja, do you mean Toomtam has another upcoming lakorn other than this one !? :O :O :O
:D :D :D

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I spy Toomtam next to Mo! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: (This is the opening ceremony for Tawan Tud Burapa.)

cr: lakornexact

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

cr: lakornexact

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I wish it was only Toomtam and Mo. I'm still questioning who's going to be the main nang'ek in here... But also, why is Group dressed in period clothing???

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
TOOMOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED, I'M SHAKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

cr: princetamgroup

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
I am soo confused its for Burapa wtv but Toomtam is also there LMAO!!! maybe ToomTam is after their ceremony?? haha ommgg they're perfection. somebody just crop that girl out and it will only be TooMo heheh if only he was closer to her ohh gosh they are soo CUTE!!

Ok,  I just died seeing that photo!! AHHHHH it's just them alone now I believe this is for their lakorn aww but why they have to do it like back to back hmmm

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Both opening ceremonies are today. :) They're either doing both at the same time, or Tawan's first and then TooMo's after.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't mind that both lakorns' opening ceremonies happened today. But I do hope there are more pictures of Toomtam and Mo, especially ALONE. They're soooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
heheh yeah now I don't mind omgg please have one where Toomtam is like holding Mo and you know having that heaven like stare! OMGG!! I am soo happy just seeing that one photo!! I am going to DIE!!! 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Mo's outfit today is for this lakorn, not Tawan's. Because in the fitting pictures for Tawan, she wasn't this girly.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't like how Group is standing next to Toomtam. Haha! It makes me question who the nang'ek/girl Toomtam's character will be interested in is. I hope Toomtam won't be into both girls. :numchuck: :numchuck: :numchuck: I'm also wondering why Group is dressed in period clothing. :scratchhead2:

poobae91

sarNie Adult
:woot:  :dance1:  :dance2: I need HD pics!

It's been far TOO loooooong TooMo!! :rockon:

@anony, I'm wondering about that too, but then how come toomtam didn't play dressup?...

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

cr: tvsocietychannel

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@poobae91 Yeah I don't know either. Plus, the title makes it seem like this lakorn will be a comedy, not a period drama. I'm so confused!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
MAYBE!!!!!! Toomtam and Ak are police officers who have to investigate a crime and Group is a ghost who died in that time period. Hence the title "Cuckoo Agent". Because Toomtam and Ak think they're going crazy. And Mo will pair up with Toomtam, and Group with Ak.