[OneHD] (Sitcom) Mue Prab Gook Gook Goo (Exact - Scenario)

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
did not blame you  but pong will help here , i am with you i felt that mk did not help mo but storyling very freaky,weird, not well done but here we have names like son , pong , i guess they made changes maybe not will be so hit but not fail , if she prove herself here in the two roles which bytheway  action storyline but toomtam  will make her shine more they are  friends and have  great chemstiry on the screen ,age gap not effect bad all the time we have ananda and kimmy , age gap is 10 years but they did great job, hope mo did great in two roles , cross my finger till see her

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I didn't enjoy MG's storyline either. Mo was gorgeous in there but the storyline didn't help her much.
Plus, her character in there was so weak :( I don't like Pong and Mo much either... I didn't feel the chemistry between them.
My ideal pa'ek for Mo is definitely Toomtam, haha :)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Pong killed it for me in MG.  I thought it was weird because some of his lakorns are on my favorite list.   

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
hhhhh many here did not support mo and pong couple , i love pong so much , mo so this couple is good for me in the other hand toomtam and mo is prefect couple no one can deny this fact it is clear like sun , anyway wish mo did well with pong and toomtam  :dance3:  :dance3:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
huajaikaungtur said:
Hahaha, waaaait! Are you girls talking about bed scenes/rscenes/slap/kiss???? Oh heck noooo, already!?
But our TooMo is still so innocent and young.... haha then I think about that legit kscene they had in KNK in the past life *swoooons* And Toomtam's the king of kissing and all that "stuff." Hahaha. TooMo does have "it" in them, hehe :D
Hahahah, so funny but yesss, I am on the same page as you girls! We never know -- we might just get what we want, hehe ;)
LOL. They're not too young! Mo has already done one successful rscene and a few attempted rscenes. And Toomtam has done one attempted rscene! So TooMo should do a successful and/or attempted rscene in here! :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

I hope our wish comes true! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :loool: :loool: :loool:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
huajaikaungtur said:
Here's a crossover MV Shianne made for Toomtam and Mo a while back with a SSP storyline.
Oh gosh, a relationship like this would be awesome!!!

Credit: Missshiannelee @ youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlqdSmJA4GM
Thanks for sharing! I've watched all of TooMo's mvs on youtube and yes, I've watched this one numerous times too. LOL. I would love to see Toomtam and Mo in a slap-kiss twin lakorn. The person who created this mv is talented! Is she a member on this forum?!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
dr@maddicts said:
I hope the actual storyline wil not focus too much on action :worthy: .
Yessssssssssss. I hope it won't focus on action or comedy, but more on the romance between Toomtam and Mo. :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
Whatttt ToMo in slap-kiss? I'd def. watch that haha Tootam is one of fav. kissers haha he does it so rough but passionately haha and when it's a soft kiss he does it so perfect haha Mo is pretty gutsy actress so I'm sure she won't mind all the skin ship, i know we as fans don't mind.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
PRINCESS AURA said:
toomtam and mo i bet sis it will become hit if they did not focus on action only , this become our official theard but still want mo paired with nike it is unfair really
toomtam and mo should make a movie it will be great 
YES! TooMo's pairing definitely has so much potential. If Exact gives them a good script with lots of romance, I believe that they'll become a hit also. Hopefully this is it! :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:

I would love to see Toomtam and Mo in a movie too. I feel like a rom/com would suit them best, if it's a movie.

And yes! I want to see Mo pair up with Nike eventually! But for now, we can look forward to her scenes with Nike in Sorry I Love You. :coverlaf: :thumbsup:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
dr@maddicts said:
I'm not sure that being paired with Pong will help Mo in any case. Mo did receive some criticism for her past lakorn with Pong (Marn Kammathep). But in my opinion the plot was probably to blame, not Mo.

Nike and Mo will be great, but if I had to choose, I cheer for Push and Mo to be paired up first.
It definitely had to do with the horrible script. It focused more on Nat's revenge and it also just had way too much drama. I didn't enjoy it. :nono1: But Mo's acting was great in there, even as a weak nang'ek. She proved that she was able to act as an innocent and helpless nang'ek. And that was after she played such an evil role in PRPR, which made people see her in a negative light. It was MK that allowed some people (those who watched it) to see that Mo is actually indeed a very versatile and talented actress, who is able to play both nang'ek and nang'rai roles convincingly.

Push and Mo would be my second dream come true! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clap: :clap: :clap:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Anonymous<3 said:
Thanks for sharing! I've watched all of TooMo's mvs on youtube and yes, I've watched this one numerous times too. LOL. I would love to see Toomtam and Mo in a slap-kiss twin lakorn. The person who created this mv is talented! Is she a member on this forum?!

Yesss! Can we just request for TooMo to be in every kind of genre possible? Haha.
And Shianne is super talented. She is one of my dear friends and she does have an account here on asianfuse but she rarely goes on this site.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
PRINCESS AURA said:
toomtam and mo is prefect couple no one can deny this fact it is clear like sun , anyway wish mo did well with pong and toomtam  :dance3:  :dance3:
Yup! TooMo are the ultimate perfect pair! They're compatible in every aspect (looks, lifestyles, interests, age and acting)! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I hope all of Mo's lakorns this year will do well, and I hope this one will be a hit (but all the others too :coverlaf:) so that Mo can gain the recognition and promotion she deserves! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: Also, so that TooMo can gain the recognition and love they deserve as a pairing! And so they'll reunite in a third lakorn! :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
ohmaichoua said:
Whatttt ToMo in slap-kiss? I'd def. watch that haha Tootam is one of fav. kissers haha he does it so rough but passionately haha and when it's a soft kiss he does it so perfect haha Mo is pretty gutsy actress so I'm sure she won't mind all the skin ship, i know we as fans don't mind.
Mo has done real kisses with all of her leading actors in lakorns that required mouth to mouth kissing (i.e. Toomtam in KNK, Pong in MK, Guy in E-Sa and Kangsom in FF). So she's definitely not a reserved actress. :pervie: :coverlaf:

I'll definitely watch TooMo in a slap-kiss lakorn too. Hehe. Their third lakorn needs to be a slap-kiss!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
huajaikaungtur said:
Yesss! Can we just request for TooMo to be in every kind of genre possible? Haha.
And Shianne is super talented. She is one of my dear friends and she does have an account here on asianfuse but she rarely goes on this site.
YES!!!!!! Haha. I would if I had the power to. :cry:

Ah I see. Is she a big lakorn fanatic though? :D

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
It's 7:30am (Thursday) in Thailand right now. So hopefully we get some pictures within the next 4-5 hours. By noon, I hope we get a couple picture of Toomtam and Mo at the opening ceremony. :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: I'm worried though because Mo's lakorns rarely ever release her fitting pictures or opening ceremony pictures.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Getting ready for the opening ceremony? Hehe. Toomtam posted this thirty minutes ago. I'm kind of worried because we've seen Toomtam taking more pictures with Ak than with Mo. Hopefully that doesn't mean Toomtam and Ak are the main focus in this lakorn. What if Mo wasn't even at the fitting? What if she doesn't even pose with Toomtam today at the opening ceremony? I'm afraid it might just be Toomtam, Ak, Group and Mick at this lakorn's opening ceremony while Mo will be with TTB's cast. :nailbiter: Oh please don't disappoint me Exact...

cr: ttyuttana

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
OMGG!! Please give us some photos alreadyy!!! I love TooMo!! Eww heard the news about Pong, ughh why like really instead of lining up another lakorn for TooMo they decided to pair her up with Pong again like really!? I would've been ok if it was Son hehe anyways I hope to see TooMo's fitting or ceremony or wtv soon!! 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Woohoo! Open ceremony soon!

Oh, sorry ladies. I may have misinformed ja. I think the fitting is for another Toomtam lakorn, not this one. P'Art casually just said he bumped into Toomtam at the fitting, so I assumed it was this one but actually, it could be the one with Bee.