[OneHD] (Sitcom) Mue Prab Gook Gook Goo (Exact - Scenario)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
Yeah, when I first saw Toomtam mentioning a lakorn, I was thinking of Mo too. ❤

Hopefully, this time, it'll be a way better storyline.
YES! I hope this one doesn't disappoint! :dude: :dude: :dude: :dude: :dude: :dude:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Since I used up most of my excitement responding to Anonymous: What!? WHAT!!!!!!? OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :woot2:  :woot:  :dance3:​ This is the best news! Honestly this has so far been a great year of dramas and lakorns so far  :yes: Super excited to see Toomtam and Mo reunited at last, I hope it is a great one  :heart:
^ Pretty much my exact reply lmao 

Toomtam and Mo are so compatible I can't wait to see them together again. I'm also happy to see Ak again too because I know he and Mo have good acting chemistry as well. Super funny to hear that both of Mo's lakorns are opening on the same day. This girl has a lot of work coming up for her and it's great lol. 

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
days ago , saw toomtam old vid , today saw his pics  , and told to myself i wish see him with mo again it is sign before i enter and know that great news,  i am not in action plot but it is fine for me to see them again , i wish they did not the same mistake with her as they did with ploy in the past when ch3 trapped her in evil or pyscho roles even they gave her lead roles but they pushed her away ploy and mo so cute and lovely , mo remind me of ploy she had her own aure , so good to see mo  in lead role and with toomtam .they match made couple really i read that they are true friends in real life anyway anonymous would be the happiest gal in  the world ,her heart skip beat now , if this lakorn become hit , i bet they made another lakorn for this couple , i am very sure will see more of toomo couple in the further future , for Ananberely by chance i read news that ananda want work and paired up again with kimmy so who knows maybe it will be  soon to see them again

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
xcinsationalx said:
Toomtam and Mo are so compatible I can't wait to see them together again. I'm also happy to see Ak again too because I know he and Mo have good acting chemistry as well. Super funny to hear that both of Mo's lakorns are opening on the same day. This girl has a lot of work coming up for her and it's great lol. 
Did you know Ak is also in Tawan Tud Burapa? He's playing a cop though so I don't think his character is going to have any interest in Mo. But he might in here! :D I agree! After Toomtam, I think Mo has adorable chemistry with Ak! Next would probably be Guy.

I really wonder how they're going to do both opening ceremonies on Thursday. Haha. Will Mo and Ak be with Toomtam and Group instead of Tawan Tud Burapa's cast? Or maybe they'll be with TTB's cast first and then switch over to Mue Prab Gook Gook Goo's cast. :D Either way, I'm so thrilled and anticipating Thursday!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
PRINCESS AURA said:
if this lakorn become hit , i bet they made another lakorn for this couple , i am very sure will see more of toomo couple in the further future
Hopefully we'll get to see a third TooMo lakorn in the future! This time, a slap-kiss! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
It's difficult to be more excited than Anonymous in this case! I'm really happy for this successful reunion. ToomMo make a faboulous couple❤❤.
Hope the storyline doesn't disappoint us. I would prefer a slap/kiss but as long as Toomtam and Mo are reunited I welcome pure comedy or action lakorn.

And congratulations Anonymous. Dreams come true

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ahhhh, Toomtam and Ak are too cute. Loving their expressions!
And my mouth literally dropped open when I saw Mo there. Gosh, can that girl get any prettier?
She is rocking the red lipstick and the whole look <333

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Just wanted to share this amazing crossover with our pa'ek Toomtam and Esther!
Hopefully there will be more TooMo MVs soon!!! :D

Credit: OnlyMyObsessionTake2 @ youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnbayntdkvc

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm really anxious for the opening ceremony on Thursday. :spin: :spin: :spin: I wish it would come sooner. I asked x0unerthanlater for a word for word translation of the post by Toomtam's fanclub and this is what she said:

"Thursday April 9. Exact starts shooting 2 lakorns. "Tawan Thut Burapa" starring Pong, Son, Mo, Pangko & "Mue Prab Gook Gook Goo", starring Toomtam, Ak, Mo, Group, and Mick."

Toomtam's fanclub listed Ak before Mo so I'm wondering if this lakorn is going to be like Tawan Tud Burapa, where it focuses more on the men's characters. Also, for Tawan Tud Burapa, Mo's name was listed before Pango's, so I thought she was going to be the nang'ek at first, but then she ended up being the supporting character. Mo's name is also listed before Group in here, but what if it's like Tawan Tud Burapa? What if Toomtam or Toomtam AND Ak's characters are going to be interested in Group and Group is actually the nang'ek? It seems likely knowing how Exact is keen on promoting their new actresses now (Pango, Yingying, Ben Raviyanun, Pemybam, etc.). Mo may have the more challenging character but if she's in a lakorn with Toomtam, but not paired up with him, I will be devastated. I can't even express how crushed I'll be if that happens. :teary: :teary: :teary: :teary: :teary: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: