[OneHD] Roy Leh Sanae Rai (EXACT)

mayag

sarNie Adult
OMG it's airing tomorrow!!! Anyone watching it live??

Maybe arasucre will sub it but she's nowhere to be seen for the past few weeks. Where are you gurrrl??

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Watching this interview. It makes me like push so much. He's in the top p,ek category. He fun playful his voice is charming. Can't wait to watch this remake

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
mayag said:
OMG it's airing tomorrow!!! Anyone watching it live??

Maybe arasucre will sub it but she's nowhere to be seen for the past few weeks. Where are you gurrrl??

I'm hereeeeeeeee!
My love, Push, is in here so of course I will sub this! :pervie:  :pervie:  and I will watch it live too so let's spazz together. <3

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
I translated the highlights of the interview mayag posted in the 2nd reply of this page and here it is. ^^

@0.18: Push mentioned how almost the whole cast where speaking English including, Chin, Aerin, Lily, Malee, and Note, and that he's the only one from the countryside, so he rather sits quietly. As you could hear, he said "Speak English a little bit." Haha.

@0.30: He teased Lily again about how she is afraid of rambutans, saying she likes rambutans a lot and that she likes hairy stuff. But then Lily explained why she hates it and it's because it's hairy. So Push was like "Oh, then she doesn't like hairy stuff, she likes stuff that are clean." And Jackerine was like "What's that?" (Push was hinting explicit stuff lol) and so Push said "I meant rambutans which hairs are cut off."

@1.06: Lily mentioned how noisy Chin and Push are when they're together, and that they would always teach other cast/Lily.

@1.36: Push said the script is changed from Tik and Aoms version where the pra'ek struggles/rapes Nang'ek, but in this version, Nang'ek is the one who rapes the pra'ek. And Lily was like "The nang'ek isn't that sadist." And so Push continued with "And she places rambutans all over his body." Hahaha

@1:58 They talked about how there are a lot of love scenes and slap/kiss scenes, taking the nang'ek to island and such. They brought up examples and Push was like "Where else? Where else?" to Jackarine, and she brought up "Kitchen?" so Push said "Oh, kitchen is actually good!" and Jackerine was like "P'Push, stop! This is a lakorn!" Haha

@2.23 Lily talked about how awkward she was around Push the first time she met him. But she's okay with him now. Push actually teased her from the first day they met each other. And Push praised her saying she's cute.

@4.12 Push mentioned how he would have to take off his top and wear swimsuits in the lakorn, and Jack was like "P'Push, just take a nude photoshoot." And Push asked "Is anyone interested?" Lol

@4.49 Push said he just put on braces a week ago.

And he asked those who are waiting for his and Vill reunion to wait. He said he's pretty sure they're gonna reunite again.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
adsd18/2 said:
surprise surprise this was totally from a coincidence that i watched the teaser of this in youtube and guess what ,  this lakorn maybe the one will let me change my rule (watching only kim lakorn) coz it's look interesting from the teaser i'm surprised i may tune to this lily and push look good from the story in the teaser now the problem usually i watch only ch3 lakorns and usually they upload the episode in parts while the episode is airing so i don't need to wait much but with oneHD can someone tell me how or where to watch the ep do they upload in YT i hope so  :scratchhead2:
Onehd has their own channel now. They usually post the lakorn in 4 parts.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
arasucre said:

I'm hereeeeeeeee!
My love, Push, is in here so of course I will sub this! :pervie:  :pervie:  and I will watch it live too so let's spazz together. <3
please can i ask you where you sub it :blush:

Bieluvr said:
Onehd has their own channel now. They usually post the lakorn in 4 parts.
thank you bieluvr  :clap:  the story from what push said in the interview is very interesting my cup of tea  :coverlaf:  thank you arasucre for translating 

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Finally! I'm excited to see the first episode! I'm definitely going to watch it live! :D

Maybe it's because I haven't watch enough BTS clips of RLSR or paid much attention to the trailer but I didn't realize how low Lilly's voice is! I mean, it's not low. It's just a bit lower than most nang'ake that i've come across. It's just a bit different for a nang'ake with a cute, pretty face like hers. It's different but a good kind of different. lol Nonetheless, she's still adorable. :D And I totally adore Lilly and Push's relationship. I love how she's constantly hitting him when he makes a joke about her or something. Push is too funny yet dirty. lol 

mayag

sarNie Adult
LOL Push is definitely dirty-minded. XD

Watching it live too!!!
But I missed the first 20 minutes 'cause I didn't wake up on time. XD
Lily's doing really well so far though! Chin and Note are okay too.

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlAQTP3l8Fw[/media]

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
mayag said:
LOL Push is definitely dirty-minded. XD

Watching it live too!!!
But I missed the first 20 minutes 'cause I didn't wake up on time. XD
Lily's doing really well so far though! Chin and Note are okay too.
i think she is doing great too all the cast are interesting and good well they catch me i'm so excited how things will turn on the dad now dead and so much rai women here with the innocent nanag'ek 

mayag

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
i think she is doing great too all the cast are interesting and good well they catch me i'm so excited how things will turn on the dad now dead and so much rai women here with the innocent nanag'ek 

Yes yes. They're all doing well. But OMG two cat fights in 10 minutes XD
But YAAAAY Push is here to save the day!!!
He was so indifferent about his dad's death though.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
such a cray women  :crazy:  :crazy:  and such a typical entrance for push huuuhhuuuu things get hot 

mayag

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
Someone tell me unbiasedly if Push is doing well as a jerk lol. 

lol his jerky-ness hasn't started yet. But will let you know! With an unbiased mind hopefully XD

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
Someone tell me unbiasedly if Push is doing well as a jerk lol. 
tbh since the teaser i thought he is a jerk without seeing this thread or knowing anything about this lakorn he has that jerk smirk in his eyes  :pervie: one thing bother me is he has toooo much makeup especially in his eyes :ghehe: now i got to go  for 15 min and i will be back to keep watching it's really interesting 

saobomp

sarNie Adult
it's more like he's smiling to me when he tries to be a jerk? yes, lots of make up on which he doesnt really need since he's nice looking. to me, he and a few other younger p'ek have that feminine look which i'm not into. i like my p'ek manly looking. 

thought the old version was good will watch to see what this version will be like.