[OneHD] Roy Leh Sanae Rai (EXACT)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Sweet_JJ said:
OMG Push needs to stop looking sooo hot. :faint:

Forrealll. Ahhh, this man is so asdfghjkl; He be looking too fine all the time!!!
That last pic in the spoiler kinda killed me in a good way, Lol.

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you so much, mayag, for sharing the pictures! Love your updates!
Push looks good as always. Phew. :drool:

The last picture is funny because from what I read from the caption of the source, Push sent the picture to his official fanpage saying "My wife didn't let me enter the house."  :lolyup:  

Seriously, when can this end filming and air already?!!  :angry:  It's already been five months.. But well, even some of the lakorns took nine months to film. :teary:

mayag

sarNie Adult
arasucre said:
Thank you so much, mayag, for sharing the pictures! Love your updates!
Push looks good as always. Phew. :drool:

The last picture is funny because from what I read from the caption of the source, Push sent the picture to his official fanpage saying "My wife didn't let me enter the house."  :lolyup:  

Seriously, when can this end filming and air already?!!  :angry:  It's already been five months.. But well, even some of the lakorns took nine months to film. :teary:

No problemo!

Lol that reminds me of Samee where the P'ek climbed the freaking house to sleep with the N'ek.  :facepalm: 

It would be nice if they air it towards the end of April  :spin: My exams will be over with and I'll be FReEeEeEeEEE!!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Ugh. This lakorn and Leh Ratee needs to air already. There hasn't been a single lakorn since the year ended that has capture my heart or attention yet. Well, except for Leelawadee Plerng but still. lol I'm so excited for this lakorn. Hopefully it airs soon. Sad that a lot of good lakorns has yet to air. :( 

Reactions: Mae

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Push, c'mon now. I'm about to sleep and then I see this picture of you. Now, I'm gonna be dreaming about you hahaha.
But yesss, how is he so handsome!? Ahhh, can't wait to see this side of him! And ow owww, that leather jacket on him adds onto the whole vibe!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
OMG just air already, we are all dying!!! I hope they keep the same ost, the music itself exuded a sort of sexiness. 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
I checked the last few pages only, but looks like these two photos haven't been shared yet? Well, one of them is a bigger-sized photo of a previous one. Exact need to share more photos of their lakorns. Lily's wedding dresses are just beautiful. And their wedding shots are simply gorgeous.

Credit: Actsstudio's Facebook.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
huajaikaungtur said:
Thanks for the photos, lovely Maiko! And they are looking so freaking good, wow.
Adoring those wedding shots!!!

Aw, you're welcome, Marina! :kiss: Yeah, they look good in those pictures, don't they? :drools: Looks like a fairy tale wedding. :lol:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Omg? Who's the director for this lakorn? Is it P'Art??!!! I just saw a photo of him in the BTS. If it is P'Art! It just hyped me up even more! I love P'Art's work especially in slap kiss genres. Ahhhhhhhh!

I just want to say ahhhhhhh again! If it's P'Art, it's a guarantee that this will be huge! Probably end up being the biggest slap kiss lakorn of the year. Omo!