[OneHD] Roy Leh Sanae Rai (EXACT)

I follow Chin on IG and so far, I've seen two posts of him and Lily together just the two of them. I sure hope they don't have more chemistry than Lily and Push. Lol.
I think Lily and Push are adorable together (but Jui and Push are better!) but Lily and Chin are adorable-er so far as I can see.
I think Push was perfect for this role. I believe he is the mini-Tik Pholdee. Hahahaha! I'm really glad he was given a more mature role as opposed to his boring policeman role in "Jud Nud Pope" and his adorable-cutesy role in "Leh Nangfah" and "Fun Feung". I'm excited to see him grow and develop into a hopefully versatile role like my number ones Tik Pholdee and Ken Theeradeth.
I'm also glad Lily got the role of Namneung and for the same reason as with Push. Hopefully, she'll grow and develop to everyones liking too. I've liked her since "Reuan Sanaeha" and thought she was pretty good for a newbie. Speaking of which, I'd like her to reunite with New Chaiyapol soon too. They were super cute together.

*Excited for this lakorn!*

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I'm starting to think Push and Tik are very similar in terms of looks, haha. Maybe it's just cause Push played in the FF remake but his smile really reminds me of Tik's.
Glad to see Push playing in both of Tik's remakes.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Personally, I don't see the resemblance to Tik. Push reminds me a lot of Pong though. Their features aren't similar but their acting, mannerisms, smiles, and tall, lean physiques are exactly alike. Oh, and their smirks too. However, I'm not a fan of Pong. Whereas, Push is very charming.

mizbabeblugem

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone, I'm new to this topic and let me just say that I'm super excited about this remake. Thank you for the pictures Mayag! The lakorn looks very promising. Push looks so handsome as Kongpope. I love, love, love the original one. All the former actors/actress were amazing. I can't wait to see how all the nang-rais play it out in the lakorn.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@Mayag: Thanks for reposting the photos! Your hard work is definitely appreciated~
Makes me even more excited for Puly!!

mizbabeblugem said:
Hi everyone, I'm new to this topic and let me just say that I'm super excited about this remake. Thank you for the pictures Mayag! The lakorn looks very promising. Push looks so handsome as Kongpope. I love, love, love the original one. All the former actors/actress were amazing. I can't wait to see how all the nang-rais play it out in the lakorn.

Hello! Welcome to this thread :D So glad you are joining us on fangirling over this remake, hehe  :welcome1: 

mayag

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:
@Mayag: Thanks for reposting the photos! Your hard work is definitely appreciated~
Makes me even more excited for Puly!!

Always welcome! ^.^

Another b-day!

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
^
It's only the wedding scene and it had already taken up to 18 hours!!
Props to the cast ;A; This is one of the scenes I'm excited for!!

And based on the date on the backdrop that says June 17.. I guess my prediction of it airing around the middle of the year is correct. 
Wish it airs sooner   :lmao:  :lmao:

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
aww I am excited for this!! Love Push and Lily is so pretty hoping she will be more likable in here!! When will it air??

Kayla

sarNie Adult
This is one of the best thai lakorns hands down! I was super obsessed with Tik and Aom from the original version. I will try my best to watch this lakorn with an open mind and not do comparsion. Plus, Push is good eye candy and I need me a good slap kiss lakorn at the moment, remake and all, I'll take it.

One thing that I wish they would do differently on this remake is to extend the sweet ending. The original version's ending seems too short. It would've been nice to get a couple of extra minutes on the ending, considering all the drama both p'ek and n'ek had to go through.

Reactions: Mae