[OneHD] Roy Leh Sanae Rai (EXACT)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I am so excited for Puth and Lily. Personally, I don't think they match so much in terms of looks but boyyy, when they're together, they are super cute :D
And I can definitely sense their chemistry. Can't wait for more updates!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Still having a hard time with this remake  :sleep: Watched some of my favorite scenes over the weekend.  I am always willing to give new actors a chance, but I don't want any screw ups since this is arguably my all time favorite lakorn.  

sarN

sarNie Granny
the couple look good , they are newbies to me . the only thing i didn't like about the old version was all those rai' girls , so many!! there like 4 of them & the love scene didn't last long because after they return home the sweetnest was gone .

Reactions: Mae

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
ceda_lee said:
Still having a hard time with this remake  :sleep: Watched some of my favorite scenes over the weekend.  I am always willing to give new actors a chance, but I don't want any screw ups since this is arguably my all time favorite lakorn.  
I agree with you. Personally, I really like Push and I am also quite fond of Lily. However, as I'm seeing more updates of them in here, I'm beginning to have my doubts. They don't convince me completely as Kongpope and Namneung. I really wanted to like them in here...but I really don't think they were the best actors for this remake. Don't get me wrong. I would love to see them in another lakorn. I'm just really not feeling them in here. Nevertheless, I'm still giving them the benefit of the doubt until this airs because they might still be able to change my mind.

I mean, there's no doubt that they're good looking. Lily is gorgeous and Push is dashing. The only thing is, they're lacking in the overall aura that Tik and Aom possessed as Kongpope and Namneung. I'm also having a hard time imagining Lily in the wedding scene after she finds out that Kongpope lied to her. I've said it before...Lily's a decent actress for a newbie, but Aom nailed her crying scenes in the original. I tear up every time when Aom confronts Tik about tricking her for the inheritance. Judging from Lily's acting thus far I'm afraid she won't be able to deliver in that scene, or any of the emotional scenes for that matter.

This is one of my all time favorite lakorns too so I sincerely hope this version won't be a disappointment.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
^^^ OMG yes...that to me was "BEST ACTRESS" award.  I'm not sure if any of the newbies can deliver it close to that.  When she slapped Kongpope & the lines she delivered  :cry1: Then she takes off running & when her mom caught up to her...oh she was so hurt.  It's almost 2015 and I still listen to "Gwah Ja Roo."  

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
sarN said:
the couple look good , they are newbies to me . the only thing i didn't like about the old version was all those rai' girls , so many!! there like 4 of them & the love scene didn't last long because after they return home the sweetnest was gone .
True!  The rai girls were so unnecessary until the every end LOL!  Short romance, but it made up for the lack of romance at the end.  The r scene after was so  :drools:

Reactions: Mae

sarN

sarNie Granny
Anonymous95 said:
I agree with you. Personally, I really like Push and I am also quite fond of Lily. However, as I'm seeing more updates of them in here, I'm beginning to see them differently. They don't convince me completely as Kongpope and Namneung. I really wanted to like them in here...but I really don't think they were the best choices for this remake. Don't get me wrong. I would love to see them in another lakorn. I'm just really not feeling them in here. Nevertheless, I'll still give them the benefit of the doubt until this airs because they may still be able to change my mind.

I mean, they look good. There's no doubt about that. Lily is gorgeous and Push is charming as always. The only thing is, they're lacking in the overall aura that Tik and Aom possessed as Kongpope and Namneung. I'm also having a hard time imagining Lily in the wedding scene after she finds out that Kongpope lied to her. I've said it before...Lily's a decent actress for a newbie, but Aom nailed her crying scenes in the original. I tear up every time in the scene when she confronts Tik about tricking her for the inheritance. Judging from Lily's acting I'm afraid she won't deliver in that scene, or any of the emotional scenes.

This is one of my all time favorite lakorns too so I genuinely hope this version won't disappoint me.
O' let's not forget Kongpope look like a badboy/player type lmaooo , to me Push seen like the nice guy type which I usually find boring to be Kongpope because he was a seducer/charmer .

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
ceda_lee said:
^^^ OMG yes...that to me was "BEST ACTRESS" award.  I'm not sure if any of the newbies can deliver it close to that.  When she slapped Kongpope & the lines she delivered  :cry1: Then she takes off running & when her mom caught up to her...oh she was so hurt.  It's almost 2015 and I still listen to "Gwah Ja Roo."
If I were to choose any actress from the younger generation who comes close to Aom's crying skills, it would be Mo Monchanok. I'm a very vocal Mo fan and sometimes it may seem that I'm very biased towards her. But honestly, in my unbiased opinion I believe that Mo would've been the perfect choice for this role. Mo is the only other actress from Exact who can move me in all of her crying scenes, whether it's from the younger generation or the older generation. She and Aom are both amazing at expressing their emotions through their eyes.

Lily is definitely pretty, and she's a decent actress for a newbie...but I feel that she will fall short in here. Also, I don't see her as someone who's vulnerable yet emotionally strong. She seems more like the damsel in distress type of nang'ek. I think it has to do with her acting that makes me feel that way about her. In all of her lakorns so far, her acting has yet to leave a lasting impression on me. It's decent, but comes across as a bit dull. I do hope she improves and impresses me in here. I see potential in her as a leading actress.

Mo, on the other hand, is capable of playing a character such as Namneung. In Marn Kammathep, her character (also named Namneung) was weak, however she still had this fight or die attitude to her. She was vulnerable, yet whenever the pra'ek bullied her she'd always fight back. She was a hopeless romantic, just like the Namneung in here was. And I know for a fact that Mo can nail strong nang'ek roles, and even nang'rai roles at that. She's just that versatile and precise. Mo has this strong independent vibe to her just like Aom did in the original too. Had she been chosen for this remake, I think her performance would've been the most accurate and greatest portrayal of Namneung next to Aom's. :yes: :thumbup: She doesn't hold back when she's acting. She gives it her all, as opposed to Lily who seems more timid. She's not as bold in her performances. And I don't mean fierce, but her acting thus far has not been strong enough to evoke emotion from me as the viewer, whether it's sadness, anger, etc. I just kind of watch her. I don't see the burning passion in her performance that makes me connect and feel for her characters. She's still a newbie though so hopefully that'll change over time.

As for Kongpope, I do think Push will do okay. However, I just don't think he was the best choice for this role either. I find that both him and Lily are lacking. They don't have that aura that Tik and Aom possessed in the original. I also have doubts that their acting will be up to par. This is coming from someone who is actually fond of the both of them. I adore Push outside of his lakorns and I also think he's a good actor. But, his acting still bothers me now and then. I'm watching Fun Fueng, and his serious expressions and how his mouth looks in certain scenes bothers me. Plus, he comes off as too gentlemanly. Which isn't bad for other roles and in reality, but for this character it wouldn't fit. Kongpope is a playboy, not a gentleman.

I think Toomtam would've been the perfect actor for Kongpope. He's not only attractive, but he has this player vibe to him just like Tik had in the original. His acting is also very good. He's the best young actor from Exact at the moment in my opinion. Mo is also the best young actress from Exact in my opinion. They would've been the perfect Kongpope and Namneung in my opinion.

Anyways, I don't want to sound repetitive so I'll just wait until this airs before I make my final judgment on Push and Lily in here. :p

mayag

sarNie Adult
From the work I've seen so far, yes, I agree they could have picked more believable leads to portray Kongpope and Namneung. But who knows? PuLy could end up blowing our minds as improved actors (which I really hope happens). So I'm gonna wait until the lakorn airs before I form an opinion.

Mae

sarNie Adult
:weee: Let's hope the aftermath bed scene is just as hot as the version with Tik and Aom..blushing..xoxoxo... :worthy: I have yet to see any other lakorn execute the aftermath scene as beautiful as the original Roy Leh Sanae Rai.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Yes, Toomtam will be great choice!  Not that this Push guy isn’t handsome…he is.  Just not convincing to me yet.  But as I mentioned, I’m willing to give him a chance. I think Toomtam has a unique handsome look and has been improving exceptionally well.  

[SIZE=10pt]Anonymous95http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/user/21455-anonymous95/ [/SIZE]I thought Mo did an amazing job as n’rai in that lakorn with Charbelle (?).  Then I watched “some” of the one with Pong…hated it.  Not Mo, but the whole drama!  If Mo gets paired up with Toomtam in a drama with similar storyling like RLSR, I’m sure she’ll do well.  She’s fit for n’rai or aggressive n’ek roles.  She reminds me of Ploy Cherman and I have this love/hate relationship with Ploy LOL!  

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Mae said:
:weee: Let's hope the aftermath bed scene is just as hot as the version with Tik and Aom..blushing..xoxoxo... :worthy: I have yet to see any other lakorn execute the aftermath scene as beautiful as the original Roy Leh Sanae Rai.
Tik and Aom were so natural & he was so sweet to her.  Tik isn’t that tall or big, but because Aom is little, she was so tiny in his embrace.