[OneHD] Roy Leh Sanae Rai (EXACT)

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
Mahalo said:
I'm actually excited about these two now because Push and Lily aren't the worse of Ch.5 actors. They're actually one of the better looking ones.
I agree~ I've been following LNF so I already knew Push was both handsome and good at acting.. For Lily, atfirst I didnt like the idea but she's grown so much on me after I decided to watch Jaopayu and Ruen Saneha. She's cute and does have potential to be nang'ek.. Cant wait for this one to stary filming! Yeeeehaaaaa

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
jscuttlebuggist said:
@huajaikaungtur: I think other than Lily, Thai actresses that look good with the split in the middle are: Yaya, Preem (in Samee), Mai Davika, and Eyeye Lol

You're right about those actresses. I feel Yaya looks good with any hairstyle. I really admire girls who look good in any hairstyle xD Preem, Mai, & Eye also look good with hair split in the middle. LOL, how could I not think of any actresses? There's quite a few ^^
Thank you!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
jscuttlebuggist said:
I think other than Lily, Thai actresses that look good with the split in the middle are: Yaya, Preem (in Samee), Mai Davika, and Eyeye Lol
Yes, I agree with Yaya and Mai Davika! However, we cannot forget the queen of center parted hair, Noon Woranuch. I also want to include Jakjaan, Min P, and Rita.

Oh, and Jui

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Charabelle can't act (sorry)
Gypsy is the prettiest newbie at ch5 I thought her presence stole the show in Jao Payu among the other two young actresses (Lily and Cee).
Cee I like that she challenges herself already by playing two faces b.tch and nam nao innocent girl. She is still not very good but this is a good training for her. Besides she has a nice body
Lily so far does not impress me. She does not stand out.

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
@Mahalo: Totally forgot about Nune! Yes, she's beautiful with the center split!~ and Min too! Rita looks prettier with hair to the side in my opinion but doesnt mean she doesnt match the center split..

The actresses that I dont find as pretty with the middle split: Bee N, Pooklook, Ploy Chermarn, Kim, Mint C... Oh yeah! Mint Nutwara looks good vs when she has it to the side. She looks more star quality with it in the middle Lol this would just go on so I'll stop here :)

preetam: I think Cee has improved from her debut on LFCTD compared to in Jaopayu.. Like you said, she isnt great yet but she's escalated though at least with her crying scenes. Gypsy's pretty but I dont like how Exact styles her.. Rather than look classy, she looks more janky in those clothes.. I agree with Lily's role in Jaopayu. She didn't stand out as they made her character a person so bland. Cee was the two faced mistress of Lily's uncle that no one knew of and Gypsy played the role of a prostitute who made a drastic change in her life after meeting Jes (Tawee). The two had a 'mission' to complete the story with.. Lily had nothing really so her character really was just there Lol but she's pretty good. I mean this girl got nominated for the Nataraj Awards(?) in competition against other new actresses in the nang'ek criteria when she only played a small supporting role in her first debut lakorn Ruen Saneha.. I just thought that was cool :) I hope she takes on better nang'ek roles in the future. Hope she impresses us with her being Namneung in this one^^

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
huajaikaungtur said:

You're right about those actresses. I feel Yaya looks good with any hairstyle. I really admire girls who look good in any hairstyle xD Preem, Mai, & Eye also look good with hair split in the middle. LOL, how could I not think of any actresses? There's quite a few ^^
Thank you!
Lol I couldn't even think of the actresses that Mahalo came up with haha I'm the same with you. Why couldnt I think of more? Keke

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥

Adora said:
I'm looking forward to this now too; I'm interested to see Push and Lily's chemistry.  :)
Push and Lily are pretty good actors, especially for newbies. Exact has a lot of new actresses, and I actually find a lot of them to be pretty. Like, Mo, Charebelle, Lily, Aim, Gypsy, and Cee. But only a few of them are actually good actors. Cee's acting bothers me, along with her voice--her acting is very stiff and unnatural. Gypsy still looks a bit awkward onscreen, but I think she's better than Cee. In my opinion, out of all the young actresses from Exact, the ones that are both good looking and can act, are Mo, Lily, Aim, and Charebelle. These four, I think, have the most potential to be Exact's top nang'eks, in that order.

Same here! There aren't even much updates yet I'm getting so excited to see their chemistry xD
Cee's voice is annoying, agree but her acting is really good. As for Gypsy, I find her as one of CH 5's strong actresses. She's such a great actress in my eyes. I like a lot of CH 5's actresses so I don't really have a specific list but yes, those four are included on my list as well ^^

preetam said:
Charabelle can't act (sorry)
Gypsy is the prettiest newbie at ch5 I thought her presence stole the show in Jao Payu among the other two young actresses (Lily and Cee).
Cee I like that she challenges herself already by playing two faces b.tch and nam nao innocent girl. She is still not very good but this is a good training for her. Besides she has a nice body
Lily so far does not impress me. She does not stand out.

I think Charebelle can act, it just depends on her character. She's not the type of actress who can act a variety of roles though ^^
And agree with you about Gypsy!! She definitely stole the show in Jaopayu -- it seemed like she was na'ek. 
As for Cee & Lily, I feel they have potential. I'll just wait to see more of them :)

janajelly1 said:
I like how this turned into a topic of Thai actresses with the middle split XD 

LOL, I know right. I like how random we are though :)

jscuttlebuggist said:
Lol I couldn't even think of the actresses that Mahalo came up with haha I'm the same with you. Why couldnt I think of more? Keke

Haha, I know right! You all are so good at coming up with actresses though. I'm also wondering why I couldn't think of more, hahaha xD

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
Mo can overact sometimes- mostly facial issues like her eyes in Likit Fah Chata Din but she's grown on me a lot. I liked Mo before she signed with Exact. She impressed me after seeing her with Mario and Mouse in that one friend movie but after seeing her in her debut lakorn, I had mixed feelings. I felt she had the nang'ek factors.. just not the right emotions yet. But the more she got to join in other lakorns, the more she showed improvement and that's something very few actresses have been able to achieve. I personally like her as nang'rai more- very much like Ploy C to me where they excel well in rai roles vs their goodie two shoe roles

I think Aerin is really good at whatever role she takes on whether it being the rai role or a nang'eks best friend role. I'm really glad she'll partake the roll of Jenny in here- one of the nang'rais who turn good at the end :)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I agree with you girls on Aerin. She's such an underrated actress.
Even though I don't totally see her as a na'ek now, I hope one day she gets to be na'ek.
She's got the acting skills :)

As for Mo, this girl has so much potential. I almost forgot she played n'rai in PRPR.
When she's playing n'rai & na'ek, she seems like two totally different people.
Admire her effectiveness in both roles!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Mo needs to work on her facial expressions. Girl looks tense in every freakinng scene even when it is notneeded. I don'tknow but maybe this is her eyebrows which do that because even when she smiles I can't feel. It lacks some sweetness...

lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
No! I was really hoping for ToomTam and Vill to play this lakorn.  :cry1: Oh, well. I think Push is ok, Will have to see it how it goes. Hopefully, they don't include all those women fighting scenes like the old one.  :rain:

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Since last fersion was with ch.5. I wish some other channels would do this remakes. Don't repeat the same channels for remakes

jeanie1 said:
Chin is so fine, looks alone I think he would've made a better Kongpope. So he's not exclusive to Ch.7? I hope he goes to Ch. 3 and pair up with Yaya and the other young actresses there.

I've always wondered why Chin never was cast as p'ek.  I think he'd make a better Kongpope in this lakorn, looks-wise.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG WHAAAT??!  What have I missed???!!! A remake of my favorite lakorn?  And who the heck are these newbies!!! :rant:  :yuck:  :numchuck:  :annoyed:  :thumbdown:  :no:  :nono1:

Gah...I am so heartbroken :cry:  :cry: What a terrible shocker!

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
Lol like me! Atfirst I was really happy for Push as Kongpope then sad because Lily is going to be Namneung but then ended up giving her a chance and started liking her after Jaopayu and E-sa! :) it'll take time

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
janajelly1 said:
Don't worry, I'm sure this remake will live up to the last one, Push is a very good actor, I don't know about Lily, but most people are saying she's a good actress as well. 

At first it's a bit shocking, but once it sinks in, you'll feel better :)
Ok, so now I that I've had a chance to look more into, I'm better now.  I have seen Push's work before, I think.  I have no idea who Lily is at this point.