[OneHD] Roy Leh Sanae Rai (EXACT)

little22

sarNie Juvenile
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Literally means "come hard". Lol.
But also: hot, striking, etc.
Lol word by word it means like that. But it sounds funny like sexual being pervy * come hard. Not too good with translate.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Wow, I'm glad to see Aerin. Aside from Noey Chotika, Aerin is another favorite N'rai of mine. She's adorables. I love her voice. ^-^ She needs to be promoted more though. I wonder how long she'll be with Exact. She should move to ch.3 once her contract is up.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Ahhh Push and Lilly?? I'm excited! Push is so adorable and Lilly as well. I've seen all the lakorns with Lilly in them and I think she'll make a good Namnueng.. Also its a change of face. Exact tends to have the same faces as nang'ek lol Vill, Mo, Gybzy, Pang.. As much as I love them it is refreshing to see a different face. 

I don't think Mo is used as the main na'ek all the time, so far she has had only two main na'ek roles. She is shuffled more in between supporting roles thus I only came to like her in her latest role in koom nang kruan; however, she was still listed behind Pinky even though she had the loveline with the main guy. Vill on the other hand is someone who I see getting the roles all the time which I don't mind since it's understandable, but they put her too much that it is tiring and sometimes overwhelming where I feel we get new guys all the time and not any new potential girls to suit them haha.

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
I'm so excited for this as well! Atfirst, I was a little indifferent regarding Lily as Namneung but ended up watching and finishing Jaopayu and liking her. She's pretty good for a newbie- not the best but there's so much room for improvement!~

I wonder when the opening ceremony is gonna take place? Hopefully soon!!

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I wish someday Push would move to channel3, im eyeing on him and want to see more of him hehe he's cute, but i dont think i can put myself through another 20+ eps of channel5 production, my concentration span and patience starts to wean down after 15eps esp if the storyline is not really going anywhere

bubbles8 said:
I wish someday Push would move to channel3, im eyeing on him and want to see more of him hehe he's cute, but i dont think i can put myself through another 20+ eps of channel5 production, my concentration span and patience starts to wean down after 15eps esp if the storyline is not really going anywhere
Gosh, you're totally right. I think he and Yaya would make one adorable pair too.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@Adora: Same here, I'd like for Puth to stay in CH 5 although I'd like to see him in the future paired up with actresses from other channels ... maybe like a collaboration between channels? And agree with you about Toomtam! :) I feel like Exact only has a few talented actors at the moment.
& yeah, more actresses should be promoted. 
As of the moment, I'm not a total fan of Lily but I feel once this lakorn has more and more updates, I'll start to become a fan of hers. & yes, Lily & Aim do resemble each other a lot especially in those photos you posted of the two girls.
Kinda off topic, but there's this MV of Kangsom's ... I believe Lily's in it. She's beautiful in there :)

At first, I thought Lily's voice was a bit annoying but as I continued watching Jaopayu, I got used to her voice. She does have a really mature voice & she's very pretty.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Adora said:
I don't think I'm an official fan of Lily yet either, but I'm definitely warming up to her. I think I might actually like her and Push as a pair too. I'm predicting that once this lakorn airs and maybe even when there are more picture updates, I'm going to find them extremely cute together. They might become one of my favorite onscreen couples. Lol.
Oh, which mv is that? I'd like to see it. :)
I think Lily's voice sounds a bit annoying when she's screaming. Haha. The same for Aim too. But other than that, Lily's voice has a very nice and womanly sound to it. She sounds like she'd be a good singer.

That's good, we're both warming up to her :D Same here, I feel I'm gonna be cheering them on!
Lol, guess we'll have to wait & see ^^
It's this MV. They're so cute in here :)

Credit: Exactchannel @ youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFTgYOSLkQk

Oh really? I felt like Lily's voice was a bit harsh at first. I do like how strong her voice is though.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Great ball of fire. They remaking this ! And it look like they keeping all the n'rai in here, haha there was like 4 in the old verison wish they will cut it down to 1. I hope their scene as husband/ wife last longer cuz it was too short in the old one, tik distrust aom like the next day after their return from the beach , i guess another rscene lakorn to look forward too.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Well my only hope would be then for push to become a freelance actor like mike, that way channel5 viewers can still watch him while i can stalk and swoon over him when he pairs up with some of my fav channel3 actresses heheheh

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Adora said:
Lily looks pretty in that music video. I think her and Kangsom are mismatched though. Lol. They're not that compatible physically.
I'd like to see her hair split to the side. She looks good with the middle part/split, so I think she'd look even prettier with her hair parted to the side.

Yeah, she's super pretty & agree, they don't match at all in terms of looks.
I'd love to see her hair split to the side, too since I've only seen her hair split in the middle.

bubbles8 said:
Well my only hope would be then for push to become a freelance actor like mike, that way channel5 viewers can still watch him while i can stalk and swoon over him when he pairs up with some of my fav channel3 actresses heheheh

Yes! He should definitely be a freelance actor. I'd like to see him with a bunch of actresses from different channels!

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
Lily's hair was split to the side (although styled in a period type of way) in Ruen Saneha :) She looked good too.. I think she looks more mature with it split in the middle though. So very few can only pull off the split in the center hairstyle so Lily is fortunate haha

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
jscuttlebuggist said:
Lily's hair was split to the side (although styled in a period type of way) in Ruen Saneha :) She looked good too.. I think she looks more mature with it split in the middle though. So very few can only pull off the split in the center hairstyle so Lily is fortunate haha

Really? I should check it out then ^^ Thanks for letting me know about her hair.
Yeah, only a few people look good with hair split in the middle ... not many actresses do ... at least I can't think of any Thai actresses that look good with hair split in the middle xD

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I think Lilly looks a lot more prettier when she isn't wearing too much makeup like in Kangsom's MV. I thought she looked good at the fitting. Very light makeup from the looks of it! :D

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Adora said:
I don't know if you guys know her, but...she's a pretty popular Indian actress. Her name is Rani Mukerji, and Lily reminds me of her. While watching Kangsom's music video, I think Lily sort of resembles Rani. There's another Thai actress too that I think looks like an Indian actress: Kim. She looks like Kajol, the "Queen of Bollywood". Lol. Kinda off topic, sorry. >.<

You're right about those actresses!! They really do look similar especially Rani & Lily -- they look alike.
I don't know any Indian actresses so this is interesting.

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
@huajaikaungtur: I think other than Lily, Thai actresses that look good with the split in the middle are: Yaya, Preem (in Samee), Mai Davika, and Eyeye Lol

@Adora: I was thinking the same! Haha weird.. She does remind me of Rani because they're both small women, husky/raspy voice, and their smiles are almost similar.. I also think Lily looks like Namtarn (Channel 3) in a way but her V-line just comes out more in comparison