[OneHD] Pit Ruk Plerng Prattana (Remind - Exact Scenario)

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
I'm so excited to see Lily again! Sucks that they downgraded her to a supporting role but oh well :facepalm:. Also, I was on instagram and it seems like Kang will be in this lakorn as well... ummm wondering if they will be a couple. :icon12:
What??! They downgraded Lily, I thought Lily was a good actress. I feel like they should give Lily a chance at lead again. Isn't Lily signed with Exact? I feel like they barely give any main roles to their actresses signed with them and use freelances. (Correct me if I'm wrong.)

winkwinkitsme<3

sarNie Egg
What??! They downgraded Lily, I thought Lily was a good actress. I feel like they should give Lily a chance at lead again. Isn't Lily signed with Exact? I feel like they barely give any main roles to their actresses signed with them and use freelances. (Correct me if I'm wrong.)
The n'ek in this lakorn will be marie. lily is playing a supporting role in here.. which sucks. She's playing a character named Mint. I love lily and push verison of RLSR and adore lily as an actress. I think she portrayed Neung well in RLSR but I think the thai public didn't really like her much (comparing her to aom). It is kinda true that Onehd promote freelance actresses and not their own. They dont even have a lot of actresses to begin with. In my opinion, I think that they should promote their actresses more than freelances.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
The n'ek in this lakorn will be marie. lily is playing a supporting role in here.. which sucks. She's playing a character named Mint. I love lily and push verison of RLSR and adore lily as an actress. I think she portrayed Neung well in RLSR but I think the thai public didn't really like her much (comparing her to aom). It is kinda true that Onehd promote freelance actresses and not their own. They dont even have a lot of actresses to begin with. In my opinion, I think that they should promote their actresses more than freelances.
Same here. I thought she did a great job in RLSR. It sucks that they don't see her potential. Honestly, they do need to promote their actresses more than freelance ones. I wonder how those actresses under Onehd feel when they are being pushed aside. Even if they don't have a lot of actresses they should support the ones they have now, who knows how long they'll stay signed with Onehd. Some of them are really good and have potential in a n'ek role.