AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
amylovemeng1 said:
Thanks for all the pics. My Toomtam look so tired and Vill is so beautiful especially her eyes. Hopefully we get more pic of ToomVill.

Yes, especially in the closeup shots of them... Poor Toomtam. :teary: Hehe, I'll have to hurry up and get to the other ToomVill pictures (getting them re-uploaded). :smack:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
They actually had their fitting already. Why no pictures??
CR: Monkeyseptember Happy YT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-ZnKUtYK8E

CR: Princetamgroup IG/ As tagged

Toomtam looks like such a handsome dork  :wub: I never thought about dating any Thai actor since a majority of the ones I crush on are wayy older than me. But Toomtam's around my age requirement so he might have just stolen my heart  :heart:

AikOm^_^

Mahalo said:
They actually had their fitting already. Why no pictures??
CR: Monkeyseptember Happy YT
*VIDEO*

CR: Princetamgroup IG/ As tagged
*PICs*

Toomtam looks like such a handsome dork  :wub: I never thought about dating any Thai actor since a majority of the ones I crush on are wayy older than me. But Toomtam's around my age requirement so he might have just stolen my heart  :heart:

Wha-? I think you missed out on page 5 when the first fitting pictures were shared, Mahalo. :whahuh: But it's just that...not a whole lot of pictures are released, or rather, it's hard finding them. :lol2: I'm glad we have some ToomVill pictures from their fitting. :phew: Too bad the fitting video doesn't have anything on their fitting. :cry1: Hah, :lmao2: to the last part about Toomtam. :coverlaf:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
Wha-? I think you missed out on page 5 when the first fitting pictures were shared, Mahalo. :whahuh: But it's just that...not a whole lot of pictures are released, or rather, it's hard finding them. :lol2: I'm glad we have some ToomVill pictures from their fitting. :phew: Too bad the fitting video doesn't have anything on their fitting. :cry1:
Wait. I had slight amnesia. LOL. I remember now! The video just made me a bit excited!

More HD photos of Toomtam and Vill to gush over! It's up close and personal. They look so flawless. So jealous! Wish I looked as good in pictures. Haha
CR: Pantip/ As tagged

AikOm^_^

Mahalo said:
Wait. I had slight amnesia. LOL. I remember now! The video just made me a bit excited!

More HD photos of Toomtam and Vill to gush over! It's up close and personal. They look so flawless. So jealous! Wish I looked as good in pictures. Haha
CR: Pantip/ As tagged
*PICs*

Oh, ok, I got you. :loool: Aah, you keep beating me to sharing those awesome ToomVill photos! :spin: I keep getting distracted... :smack: Well, there are more ToomVill photos to share. I'll save the gushing for later...will have to get back to you on that. :wink:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
Oh, ok, I got you. :loool: Aah, you keep beating me to sharing those awesome ToomVill photos! :spin: I keep getting distracted... :smack: Well, there are more ToomVill photos to share. I'll save the gushing for later...will have to get back to you on that. :wink:
I'm going to have to hand this thread back to you. My Photobucket is overloaded with pictures. I think I've reached my limit. Lol. This was a fun scavenger hunt. Can't wait for more updates from you :)

AikOm^_^

Mahalo said:
I'm going to have to hand this thread back to you. My Photobucket is overloaded with pictures. I think I've reached my limit. Lol. This was a fun scavenger hunt. Can't wait for more updates from you :)

Oh, no! :eek: Yikes, that's why I'm not relying on Photobucket anymore...only using it when it's necessary. I recommend Imgur, dear Mahalo. :) Hehe, I shall have to try my hardest to have the pictures up in less than two hours...kind of hard when I'm trying to organize them and make sure I'm not re-uploading repeated photos, unless they're of better quality. :lol: Oh, I see you changed your display photo. :thumbup:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
Oh, no! :eek: Yikes, that's why I'm not relying on Photobucket anymore...only using it when it's necessary. I recommend Imgur, dear Mahalo. :) Hehe, I shall have to try my hardest to have the pictures up in less than two hours...kind of hard when I'm trying to organize them and make sure I'm not re-uploading repeated photos, unless they're of better quality. :lol: Oh, I see you changed your display photo. :thumbup:
I'll definitely check it out. Thanks Maiko  :kiss:  And no rush dear. I don't think anyone is up except for us right now. Lol. I'm currently multi-tasking. Prepping for my exam and checking/ updating AF occasionally. And yes, I had to change my photo after seeing these photos of Toomtam  :spicy:  :drools:    Depending on my mood, I change my photo to who I currently favor most and March is definitely Toomtam's month. Haha.  :party:

AikOm^_^

Mahalo said:
I'll definitely check it out. Thanks Maiko  :kiss:  And no rush dear. I don't think anyone is up except for us right now. Lol. I'm currently multi-tasking. Prepping for my exam and checking/ updating AF occasionally. And yes, I had to change my photo after seeing these photos of Toomtam  :spicy:  :drools:    Depending on my mood, I change my photo to who I currently favor most and March is definitely Toomtam's month. Haha.  :party:

Ooh, exam, huh? :eek:uch: Good luck! :spin: :console: :strong: I'll be changing my display photo as well...after sharing the other pictures. :D Hehe, hooray for Toomtam! :bravo:

AikOm^_^

Wah! I'm finally done "sorting out" the pictures I want to share. I'm so sorry, but there are more of ToomVill photos than of the other NJ cast members, because...they're my bias... :cry1: Truly appreciate all the wonderful people who upload their wonderful pictures to share with us. :spin: An infinity thanks. :teary: You guys are amazing fans. :worthy: :bravo: :grouphug: Thank you, thank you, thank you! :thanks:

K, I'm listing the credits by category. Not all pictures from the credit list are shown...in fact, I didn't re-upload a single picture from most of the sources. :sweat: If anybody would like to see more pictures, especially of the other cast members, please just click on any of the links. ^_^

*Groan* So much for organizing the pictures in "order." I'm tired... :yawn: Will...have to come back and edit the pictures in this post... -_- Just click on the spoiler tag for more pictures. :) Also, two separate posts for the photos...

IGs: actsstudio, adam_baozai, aomphiyada, cherreen_family, dowdow7, duearisara, enjoy_gun, feeting_time, gamthestar_fc, gamwichayanee, girlyartis_37, iris_flying, jc_naka, lakornexact, maimatoom, onnaoa, onneji, oomsakaojai, patoomtam, ployvijaifoon, poojaa_ks, princetamgroup, sarisa_pis, sdewda, toomtamfc_maeew, ttyuttana, villwannarot.

Facebooks: Exact & Scenario, Maimatoom Tta, Moccana Homes, Toomtam's channel, Vill Wannarot Sonthichai FC Fanpage, Vill Wannarot (VVC), ตูมตาม เดอะสตาร์7.

Twitters: amport_kung, maymind, muayleknp, Pratuban.

Websites: Daradaily, Exact.co.th, Newsplus.

AikOm^_^

Second set of photos, same credits...going to sleep after this. Scratch that...I'll save the best pictures for later (when I wake up)...I'm too wiped out...falling asleep here. :smack:

Oh, Mahalo, Imgur isn't so perfect... :cry1: :teary: Same thing...will come back to edit this post hehe. Well, :goodnite: or good day, everyone! :grouphug:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko, I'm glad we had similar reactions :wink: I can't wait to see more.
And yes, their steaming chemistry -- I can feel it :drool: 
Yes, they would be sexy wearing anything, LOLOL. JK, but they are some fine people, hahaha.
I agree with you, light facial hair would give him more of a 'cleaner' look but his masculine side is coming through so it's all good.
He does look very tired, must be very stressed, too :teary: 

And thank you, love for uploading so many photos.
Scrolling through these photos make me so happy :)

Mahalo: I love your new main picture. Toomtam is too asdfghjkl :yummy: 
And agree with you, he's stealing many peoples' hearts, hehehe.
Thank you so much for the great quality photos.
ToomVill is freakin hawwwwwt  :yahoo: 

BTW, Navin is one cutie. He looks really handsome here.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
Second set of photos, same credits...going to sleep after this. Scratch that...I'll save the best pictures for later (when I wake up)...I'm too wiped out...falling asleep here. :smack:

Oh, Mahalo, Imgur isn't so perfect... :cry1: :teary: Same thing...will come back to edit this post hehe. Well, :goodnite: or good day, everyone! :grouphug:
Look at all those credits listed! You're awesome Maiko!  :grouphug: We're so lucky to have such a dedicated member like you to share all these lovely photos with us. As someone who also hunts for updates and post photos up, it's quite time consuming to do it, but we do it because we enjoy it so good job dear :thumbsup: Really appreciate your hard work. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
huajaikaungtur said:
You're welcome Huajaikaungtur :) As I was typing this comment, I saw my profile picture on the side and didn't realize that I had changed it because I was so used to Anne. At the same time I was wondering who the user was because Toomtam was looking so mighty fine. But I eventually realized it's mine and started giggling. Silly me.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Mahalo said:

You're welcome Huajaikaungtur :) As I was typing this comment, I saw my profile picture on the side and didn't realize that I had changed it because I was so used to Anne. At the same time I was wondering who the user was because Toomtam was looking so mighty fine. But I eventually realized it's mine and started giggling. Silly me.

Feel free to call me Marina if Huajaikaungtur is such a hassle to type out :)
And LOL, I was scrolling across the page and saw Toomtam's photo at the side so I stopped and looked at it realizing it was your new photo :D
Agreed, he is one good looking cookie, hahaha  :drools: 

Here are some videos I came across on for the fitting :)
Loving Toomtam here, his laugh & smile are contagious  :heart: 

Credit: Khowjai @ youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z77G-eXtFPA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGK9zx2cj-4&list=UUr09u_h3WpAyqH4wI_2DfcQ

AikOm^_^

I'll get to the ToomVill photos after this. :lol:

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko, I'm glad we had similar reactions :wink: I can't wait to see more.
And yes, their steaming chemistry -- I can feel it :drool: 
Yes, they would be sexy wearing anything, LOLOL. JK, but they are some fine people, hahaha.
I agree with you, light facial hair would give him more of a 'cleaner' look but his masculine side is coming through so it's all good.
He does look very tired, must be very stressed, too :teary: 

And thank you, love for uploading so many photos.
Scrolling through these photos make me so happy :)

BTW, Navin is one cutie. He looks really handsome here.

Aw, you're welcome, Marina! :kiss3: Glad we're getting so many new ToomVill photos. :woot: :clap: But the greed for more of their photos is still there for me. :ghehe: More, more, MORE, please! :lol2: Looking forward to when they will resume filming for NJ. Oh, and toomtamfc_maeew says that NJ may air at the end of this year. Aw, there goes our hopes of it airing in summer...but hopefully this means that they will take their sweet time with NJ! Come on, Aom! :cheer: Make NJ a masterpiece! Give us plenty of ToomVill scenes! :thumbsup:

Oh, I agree with you about Navin, Marina girl. He does look really handsome in here. :thumbup: Even better than he looked in Kohn Teun! Er, but I wonder if this means that A Passin will still be in NJ? :eek: Hope so!

Mahalo said:
Look at all those credits listed! You're awesome Maiko!  :grouphug: We're so lucky to have such a dedicated member like you to share all these lovely photos with us. As someone who also hunts for updates and post photos up, it's quite time consuming to do it, but we do it because we enjoy it so good job dear :thumbsup: Really appreciate your hard work. 

Aw, thanks, Mahalo! :teary: :blush: It is time-consuming indeed... :cry1: But it is worth it for the ones you love. :wub: (Talking about ToomVill and you guys here. :grouphug:) I just feel so guilty, not sharing ALL the photos. :lmao:

Mahalo said:

:lmao2: :lmao3: Hah, I do that, too! Other times, I thought other users' profile photos are mine and don't remember changing it, until I realize it's not mine. :coverlaf:

huajaikaungtur said:
Feel free to call me Marina if Huajaikaungtur is such a hassle to type out :)
And LOL, I was scrolling across the page and saw Toomtam's photo at the side so I stopped and looked at it realizing it was your new photo :D
Agreed, he is one good looking cookie, hahaha  :drools: 

Here are some videos I came across on for the fitting :)
Loving Toomtam here, his laugh & smile are contagious  :heart: 

Credit: Khowjai @ youtube

*VIDEOs*

:thanks: for the videos, Marina! :spin: Correction: The videos are for the opening/blessing ceremony, not fitting. :sweat: :console: Even though Toomtam was so tired during the ceremony, aw, he was still smiling and laughing the whole time. :wub:

AikOm^_^

Maiko^_^ said:

Never mind (about going back to editing the post)...I'll just share the next photos in a new post. :lolyup: Oh, for these set of pictures, I'm listing the exact credits. :) Warning: There are a LOT of photos. :sweat:

Credits: Maimatoom Tta, Moccana Homes's Facebooks.

Toomtam's "solo" photos (remember; just click on the spoiler tags for more photos, guys. Toomtam's one delicious cookie, indeed, Marina! :drool:):