AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Aw, now, now, where's poor A Passin? :teary: Looks like Navin's character will be quite prominent? :eek: I'm guessing that he'll be poor Roothon/Wathit's rival for Maytinee's affections. :coverlaf: Thanks for the photo of Navin, Vill, and Toomtam, Mahalo! They all look amazing! :wub: More pictures. :wink: Ooh, Cherreen and Oom are so cute! Well, everybody is. The cutest ones to me are ToomVill. :D

Credit: MusicUpdate's Facebook.

AikOm^_^

Ooh, so the NJ cast changed into their characters' outfits...aw, I wanted more pictures of ToomVill in their simple T-shirts...man, I'm just so hard to please! :lmao: Well, beggars can't be choosers. :lolyup: Darn, looks like Vill's Maytinee is stuck wearing hats... :cry1: But eek! The ToomVill photos... :drool: But...hah! Her high heels make her tower over Toomtam. :lol: Oh, looks like Navin and Due may pair up? :woot:

Credits: jackborilux & lakornexact's IGs.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
awww....looks like my Toomtam got very skinny. I wish he had a bit more meat. 

Off topic, but very interesting that the two best friends (Jieb and Aom) had their lakorn opening ceremonies the same day. Did they plan that? lol.....same goes to pranang of Leh Nangfah (Puth and Vill)

AikOm^_^

sweetie-dara said:
awww....looks like my Toomtam got very skinny. I wish he had a bit more meat. 

Off topic, but very interesting that the two best friends (Jieb and Aom) had their lakorn opening ceremonies the same day. Did they plan that? lol.....same goes to pranang of Leh Nangfah (Puth and Vill)

Hehe, yes, Toomtam needs more muscles and meat. :lol: Still, hot bod. :drool: I'm pretty sure they plan the joint opening ceremony...to save money. :coverlaf:

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Maiko^_^ said:
Hehe, yes, Toomtam needs more muscles and meat. :lol: Still, hot bod. :drool: I'm pretty sure they plan the joint opening ceremony...to save money. :coverlaf:

Oh yeah.....Toomtam is still hot as ever, just needs muscles and meat. But I see. Makes perfect sense. Both casts from each lakorn look good.

AikOm^_^

sweetie-dara said:
Oh yeah.....Toomtam is still hot as ever, just needs muscles and meat. But I see. Makes perfect sense. Both casts from each lakorn look good.

Yes, both casts look good, but my biased eyes are on my NJ cast only. :lolyup:

AikOm^_^

Nanciie said:
^^ the second to last pic <333 they look such a great couple!

That picture is awesome...they look so hot! :drool: They both look like explorers, ready for an adventure, especially Vill. :lol2: Hehe, I :heart: all their photos! :wub:

AikOm^_^

K, it's getting late, and sadly, I have work early tomorrow morning... :cry1: Hope that I will have the determination to share the other...non-ToomVill photos after work. :sweat: Hope for even more photos of ToomVill (and the others). :cheer: The last set of photos for tonight. :D So grateful to the amazing and lovely people who share the photos with us! :worthy: :grouphug:

Yikes, I really wish Vill didn't choose to wear high heels... Hah, she's really towering over Toomtam in the last photo. :whahuh: Still a cute picture though. :wub:

Credits: iris_flying, jc_naka, tsnew's IGs.

AikOm^_^

Alrighty then, enough snooping around from me. Time to call it a night. :yawn: Well, :goodnite: or good day, world! :grouphug: Here's to even more photos of our lovely NJ cast. :beer:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
CR: Pantip/ Vill-Wannarot-Sonthichai-FC-Fanpage FB/ As tagged

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG! U-nique's fanfic is freaking awesome! I've read it like 3 times already & still waiting on updates  :bhehe: Makes me miss Gan & Thit soooooo much.  I'm rewatching fanmade music videos. Can't help it...together, they are are a HOT commodity.  

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
All the pictures are so good I love all the photo. Cede_lee it also makes me miss Gan and Thit. Toomtam is so skinny now!!! But still handsome. Vill is pretty in here.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Thank you so much for the photos!!
Ekkk, I literally screamed when I saw these photos.
So happy to see ToomVill. By the way, they look great!! Oh gosh, I can already sense some steaming chemistry from their pictures, lolol.
Toomtam is so hot and I'm slowly adjusting to the facial hair. He still looks so great though, oh lawd. So handsome.
As for Vill, beautiful. I'm loving her makeup and style here -- way different from her Leh Nangfah wear.
And I also realized Push was at the event, too. But this time, I'm glad Vill had more interactions with Toomtam, hehehe :bhehe: 

AikOm^_^

Mahalo love, thank you so much for sharing the other photos! :thanks: :flowers: :kiss: Re-uploading them take such a long time for me. :annoyed: All the ToomVill photos are awesome... :spin: The ones of Vill towering over Toomtam are actually quite sweet and sexy. :spicy: :faint: Gah, it's so heartwarming to see them together again. :bhehe:

lakornfan8 said:
OMG, they are soo cute together!!! Soo excited!!! Thank you, Maiko, for all the pix!

Hehe, it's not just me though. Mahalo pitched in as well. :D But of course, you're welcome, dear Lakornfan8! :kiss: I'm happy you love the photos as well! :grouphug: More (ToomVill photos) are coming up after this post. :wink:

ceda_lee said:
OMG! U-nique's fanfic is freaking awesome! I've read it like 3 times already & still waiting on updates  :bhehe: Makes me miss Gan & Thit soooooo much.  I'm rewatching fanmade music videos. Can't help it...together, they are are a HOT commodity.  

:lmao2: :lmao3: Hah! I saw your comments, Ceda_lee! :coverlaf: Hehe, I see that you're loving Uniq/U-nique's fanfic as much as I am. :lolyup: Her story is awesome inded. :thumbsup: Sheesh, I need to show support by leaving comments on her page... :teary: :smack: I :heart: the comments you left on her blog. :clap: :wub:

Chalidaluvprin said:
All the pictures are so good I love all the photo. Cede_lee it also makes me miss Gan and Thit. Toomtam is so skinny now!!! But still handsome. Vill is pretty in here.

So sweet to see them together again, Minny girl! :yes: Aw, I hope Toomtam will get plenty of rest... :spin: Yay, he's back on IG! :woot: Vill looks so gorgeous even with the hat, but...she'd look even better without it. But I love the fact that both ToomVill are wearing hats. :blush: :thumbsup:

huajaikaungtur said:
Thank you so much for the photos!!
Ekkk, I literally screamed when I saw these photos.
So happy to see ToomVill. By the way, they look great!! Oh gosh, I can already sense some steaming chemistry from their pictures, lolol.
Toomtam is so hot and I'm slowly adjusting to the facial hair. He still looks so great though, oh lawd. So handsome.
As for Vill, beautiful. I'm loving her makeup and style here -- way different from her Leh Nangfah wear.
And I also realized Push was at the event, too. But this time, I'm glad Vill had more interactions with Toomtam, hehehe :bhehe: 

Eek, you're welcome, Marina girl! :kiss: Hehe, I had the same reactions you did. :highfive: More ToomVill photos coming up in a...couple of hours. :lol: Ooh la la, so you sense their steaming chemistry, too, huh? :pervie: If they were dressed even more "professionally," they'd totally be like Mr. and Mrs. Smith (Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie). :drool: But I find them just as sexy even with those types of clothes (even better! :wink:). :drools: I think Toomtam would look a whole lot more handsome with light facial hair, but he oozes masculinity with that amount of facial hair. But I do think poor Toomtam still looks so tired. :teary: I love Vill's makeup as well. :yes: As for her style...well, I'm ok with it. :D I know! I'm pleased she had more interactions with Toomtam for our  sakes. :woot: