AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Sweet_09 said:
I seem a lot of update and just disnt want to leave a comment because what i'm about to said is pretty much been said hehehehe!

ToomVill, how i miss them (even when i'm enjoying TooMo) *sigh* just went back and do some rewatch of my best SPS screen and gosh, love it when Tithit always kiss Gandamanee :heart: :heart:

I'm glad to see progress of this lakorn because i hope i get to see this lakorn in the mid summer, just like SPS when it aired :)!

Well, glad to hear from you again, dear Sweet_09! :kiss: Eek, I assume you meant Thit and Gandawasee, not Gandamanee? :whahuh: Either way, it's still Toomtam and Vill, and I've always enjoy all their kisses. :pervie: Ooh, I know! I'd love it if Ngao Jai airs in summer time, just like SSP did. :spin:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
I would love Ngao jai to air in the summer too. That means no school so more time to watch it. I also loved all of there kisses in SSP and I hope for even better kiss scenes in NJ. Maiko I think you made the 1,000 repile.

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
I would love Ngao jai to air in the summer too. That means no school so more time to watch it. I also loved all of there kisses in SSP and I hope for even better kiss scenes in NJ. Maiko I think you made the 1,000 repile.

:lmao2: So I did! :rofl: I thought reaching page 50 before NJ airs was more impressive, but the 1000th post is even more so. :whahuh: Care to guess how many pages there will be before NJ airs? :lol2: I think it was Marina who predicted 100 pages? :scratchhead2: :bhehe: Hehe, poor Sud Sai Paan's thread got to only page 7 or 8 before it aired in July. :D Summer time means more people tuning in to NJ and ToomVill and Asianfuse! :grouphug: But I hope they use their time wisely with NJ! :eek:

Oh la la, I'd :heart: it if we get to see ToomVill smooch lips again in NJ... :blush: Come on, Aom! :cheer: Please don't deny us of their kisses and scenes. :cry: Don't let the comedy overshadow ToomVill's magic. :worthy:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Maiko^_^ said:

Well, glad to hear from you again, dear Sweet_09! :kiss: Eek, I assume you meant Thit and Gandawasee, not Gandamanee? :whahuh: Either way, it's still Toomtam and Vill, and I've always enjoy all their kisses. :pervie: Ooh, I know! I'd love it if Ngao Jai airs in summer time, just like SSP did. :spin:
Omg, Yes Gandawasee "NOT" Gandamanee :loool: :loool: oh gosh, how could i spell that lady name out as the n'ek! I guest i'm one of those foolish people Ni fool :loool:

AikOm^_^

Sweet_09 said:
Omg, Yes Gandawasee "NOT" Gandamanee :loool: :loool: oh gosh, how could i spell that lady name out as the n'ek! I guest i'm one of those foolish people Ni fool :loool:

:whahuh: :lmao2: :rofl: :lmao3: Yeah, how could you? :bhehe: I remember now that you're one of those who really hate Nee's character. :lol: I'm disgusted with her myself hehe. My version of Nee would have been a whole lot more likeable. :yes:

AikOm^_^

Gah, Vill uploaded a picture of herself, and she captioned NJ for the photo... She's so beautiful! :faint: :wub: Her makeup is even better than I expected...love this light makeup on her! :spin: Eek, can't wait for more of ToomVill photos! :woot: And here's an IG video of Vill with her beautiful look for the day. :wub:

Lovely Vill.

OR

http://web.stagram.com/p/664859270740682014_2412024.

Credit: Vill's (villwannarot) IG.

AikOm^_^

Hmph, guess it'll be several hours before we find out if Toomtam is shooting NJ with Vill today or not. :cry1: Well, :goodnite:, then! :D

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
So much for going to sleep. :rolleyes:

So, it has been. :rofl: Well, :hiya:, Phatman! :kiss:

Haha. *yawns* I'm going to sleep too. GOOD NIGHT!! Will TTYL when I'm in my right mind. So tired. it's nearly 1am here. 

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Haha. *yawns* I'm going to sleep too. GOOD NIGHT!! Will TTYL when I'm in my right mind. So tired. it's nearly 1am here. 

I need some sleep myself. :smack: Past 1 A.M. already over here. :coverlaf: Hehe, ok, :goodnite: to you, then! :kiss3: Sweet dreams of Anne - Peter! :wub: I would love to dream of them or ToomVill. :yes:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Yes, you were right, Maiko.
I did say that this thread would possibly reach 100 pages and judging from how far we are now at 50 pages, I'm sure we can get there before NJ airs, hehe :D
We just gotta keep the conversation going!!

Vill's beautiful, awe. Love simple makeup on here~

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
huajaikaungtur, on 27 Feb 2014 - 14:01, said:
Yes, you were right, Maiko.
I did say that this thread would possibly reach 100 pages and judging from how far we are now at 50 pages, I'm sure we can get there before NJ airs, hehe :D
We just gotta keep the conversation going!!

Vill's beautiful, awe. Love simple makeup on here~
Yippee, I remembered correctly, then! :clap: :bhehe: There's a very good chance of us reaching page 100 before NJ airs. :woot: We shall see. :D

Hmm, not sure if Vill will look quite as beautiful as that in NJ now. :whahuh: The newest picture of her...well, her style totally reminds me of her Samun character from Kohn Teun with Guy. :wub: Hehe, she's still beautiful, but the clothes...are too tomboyish. :lol: Ooh, Navin Tar is in here as well! :eek: So is Mouse Natcha. Sheesh, Navin and Vill's third lakorn together. But glad to see them together again! :blush: He looks even better than before! :thumbup: But...is his character necessary now...? :scratchchin: Aw, no Toomtam (and ToomVill) photos yet... :cry1:

But Aom and Vill look lovely! :thumbsup: Gam looks cute! Hmm, a dinner scene? Yikes, hopefully, it's not one of those useless scenes. :rolleyes: I can't tell who the two guys having dinner are... :scratchhead2:

Oh, another thing...I'm feeling a little bumped out about NJ's opening ceremony, because according to IG member toomtamfc_maeew, NJ and Fun Fueng will share the same opening ceremony on the same day. Cheap Exact. :rant: I just hope I can find plenty of ToomVill photos when time comes for NJ's opening ceremony, for the admin of Vill Wannarot (VVC)'s Facebook just happen to be (kind of) inactive during this tender time. :weep: K, faith now. :cheer: And a whole lot of praying. :worthy:

Credits: Kate's (katesontichai katesontichai) Twitter; Aom (aomphiyada) & buffble's IGs.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
The pictures are lovely but I wish Toomtam is in there. :D

@maiko
I really hope we can reach 100 before it airs. We can do it!! :thumbsup:

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
The pictures are lovely but I wish Toomtam is in there. :D

@maiko
I really hope we can reach 100 before it airs. We can do it!! :thumbsup:

Yeah, it's not too exciting without him there with Vill. -_- As much as I love her, it's even better when I see her with Toomtam. :wub: As for reaching page 100, only if we all pitch in. :wink:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Mouse and Navin, too!? :O Just seeing Navin's name reminds my of my Win Tawin, Lol. I miss him so much.
And I'm a fan of Mouse, too. He's such a cutie pie :3

Thanks for all the pictures.
I'm just slightly disappointed that there aren't any ToomVill photos T_T

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Mouse and Navin, too!? :eek: Just seeing Navin's name reminds my of my Win Tawin, Lol. I miss him so much.
And I'm a fan of Mouse, too. He's such a cutie pie :3

Thanks for all the pictures.
I'm just slightly disappointed that there aren't any ToomVill photos T_T

Ooh, Mouse and Cherreen would make a cute couple, for I think he's pairing up with her. :D But...their characters, along with Navin Tar's character...seem unnecessary. :lmao: I just hope they don't steal too much screen time from ToomVill. :worthy:

Yeah, I'm hecka disappointed as well that there aren't any ToomVill photos. :annoyed: :rant:

AikOm^_^

Aw, Nong Nava is at the NJ set with Aom and the others. Too sweet and cute! :spin: The pictures of her with her grandpa are too precious! :D I want a NJ shirt as well. :cry1: Hmm, wonder who will be going to school? :eek: Is it NECESSARY? :lmao:

Credit: Aom's (aomphiyada) IG.

AikOm^_^

Eek, Toomtam! :woot: But no ToomVill photos yet... :teary: :lmao: Er, I'm not positive if this photo is of Toomtam preparing for NJ, but IG member princetamgroup captioned NJ for the photo. It's kind of related hehe. Here's what was written in Thai:

อัยย่ะ!!!ไว้หนวด เตรียมพร้อมสำหรับละคร #เงาใจ หรอคะ?? @ttyuttana #เห็นแล้วจักจี้

Using Google Translate, looks like princetamgroup wrote that Toomtam may be sporting the facial hair for NJ...? :whahuh:

Credit: princetamgroup's IG.