AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
ceda_lee said:
Hehehe...now I will definitely have to check this out.  Can't wipe the smile off my face  :bhehe:

Eek! I'm very happy to hear from you again in here and in other threads, Ceda_lee! :woot: :yahoo: :grouphug: :kiss: You must have been super busy... :phew: :teary: Anyway, glad to hear from you again! :clap: As for your last sentence, :lmao2:!!! I can just picture you! :D I had exactly the same reaction you did. :highfive: :coverlaf:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
The story was so good.

KimBerry I think you didn't miss much because of barely there's no updates. But it's fun talking in here. Miss u too :D

Maiko I will wait patiently for your artworks. :heart:

AikOm^_^

KimBerry said:
OMG!!! Did I miss a lot??

I miss you guys  :grouphug:

Hehe, like Minny (Chalidaluvprin) said, nope, you didn't miss a whole lot, KimBerry dear. :console: Not a whole lot of updates besides NJ's short fitting video, snapshots/some pictures, and revelation of the other cast of characters/actors in NJ. :) Oh, also a ToomVill fanmade MV, ToomVill fanfiction, and darling replies from other ToomVill lovers. :spin: We've missed you, too! :cry: Extremely excited to hear from you again, girl! :kiss:

Chalidaluvprin said:
The story was so good.

KimBerry I think you didn't miss much because of barely there's no updates. But it's fun talking in here. Miss u too :D

Maiko I will wait patiently for your artworks. :heart:

Agree, Minny! I finished the first part, and I love it. :wub: Hehe, I had to use my imagination to envision ToomVill in those...intense scenes. :pervie: :lolyup: :blush: Waiting anxiously until dear Uniq updates the story; looking forward to ToomVill's back story, interaction, everything. :eek: :woot: Eek, thanks (in regards to your last sentence)! :spin: :kiss: I've been lazy the past day... :cry1: I shall have to find the determination and time to finish them haha. :D

AikOm^_^

lovlyshylo said:
This one seems cute and the guy's cute. Having seen view for a long time now, and she's still pretty as always. 

Hey, welcome to Ngao Jai's thread, Lovlyshylo! :welcome: Yep, Toomtam (the guy :D) is really cute. :yes: :drool: As for this lakorn, I'm all for cuteness, but we want intense scenes as well. :lol2: I enjoy romantic comedies, but dramatic romances are even better! :thumbsup:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
lovlyshylo said:
This one seems cute and the guy's cute. Having seen view for a long time now, and she's still pretty as always. 
Welcome :thumbsup: for visiting here.

Maiko: what program do you use for your artworks? Yes I have to use my imagination to somehow the old days style kept popping up in my brain. I broke the rule 18 or older... :D

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
Welcome :thumbsup: for visiting here.

Maiko: what program do you use for your artworks? Yes I have to use my imagination to somehow the old days style kept popping up in my brain. I broke the rule 18 or older... :D

Adobe Photoshop 7, Minny. :) After I buy a new laptop, I'm going to upgrade to Adobe CS3 or higher...hopefully. :lol: Ooh, I know! Reading the story, I keep on envisioning ToomVill's Thitit and Gandawasee in their periodic wardrobes...well, Uniq is using their character names, so that's why I keep seeing them in period times. :lolyup: Hah! :lmao2: and :lmao3: to the last part! :coverlaf: Hehe, the storyline is pretty...extreme. Hope you're...enjoying it like I am. :blush:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
lovlyshylo said:
Welcome to the thread :) Yes, Toomtam is such a cutie & Vill's gorgeous <3

Maiko & Minny: I haven't edited photos in ages. The most recent art I made was for my youtube, haha. But other than that, nah.
Also, you two are professionals at editing. Can't wait to see more works from you two. As for me, I use lame Paint.net :)

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Welcome to the thread :) Yes, Toomtam is such a cutie & Vill's gorgeous <3

Maiko & Minny: I haven't edited photos in ages. The most recent art I made was for my youtube, haha. But other than that, nah.
Also, you two are professionals at editing. Can't wait to see more works from you two. As for me, I use lame Paint.net :)

I'm not quite a professional yet, but thank you nevertheless, Marina girl. :D I love your editing skills and Minny's as well. :clap2: Ooh, so you use Paint.net, huh? Well, you are amazing with the program! :bravo: :thumbsup:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
Eek! I'm very happy to hear from you again in here and in other threads, Ceda_lee! :woot: :yahoo: :grouphug: :kiss: You must have been super busy... :phew: :teary: Anyway, glad to hear from you again! :clap: As for your last sentence, :lmao2:!!! I can just picture you! :D I had exactly the same reaction you did. :highfive: :coverlaf:
I am always here.  Just more of a silent reader.  I have been working late so I get very tired in the day time.  I'll comment here and there only.  I have missed you  :grouphug:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
thanks for the compliment I am sure that some one else is better than me. :D don't worry I use pizap it isn't a really good program. I used paint before its useable

@maiko

Lucky I always wanted photoshop instead I have to use Pizap. I if I want to use photoshop I have to use a crusher to be able to free use it.

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
I am always here.  Just more of a silent reader.  I have been working late so I get very tired in the day time.  I'll comment here and there only.  I have missed you  :grouphug:

Aish, I know what you mean...poor you... :console: Hang in there! :strong: Eek, heartwarming to know you're always here, despite the silence. :bhehe: :spin: :kiss: Hehe, as for Uniq's lovely fanfiction, I'm loving it so far. Since both you and I stink at writing fanfictions, good thing we have Uniq! :woot: Hehe, I bet your imagination runs as wild as mine when you read her ToomVill's Love and Revenge fanfiction. :pervie: :lmao3: As for your last sentence, aw! :kiss: Thanks! :cry: :blush:

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
thanks for the compliment I am sure that some one else is better than me. :D don't worry I use pizap it isn't a really good program. I used paint before its useable

@maiko

Lucky I always wanted photoshop instead I have to use Pizap. I if I want to use photoshop I have to use a crusher to be able to free use it.

It wasn't easy searching for Adobe Photoshop 7, Minny. :eek: It's been some time since I installed it, but it did take a while to set it up. >_< *Cough* Looking for a serial number and everything else. :blush: :lol: If you like, I can send you the setup application and everything else for Adobe Photoshop 7. :) I'm too lazy to sit down and learn all the features of Photoshop 7 at once, so after a couple years, I'm still learning new things about Photoshop 7. :bhehe: You're doing a fabulous job with Pizap by the way! :bravo: :clap:

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
A couple of days dont come here, and I'm lost lost lost :scratchhead2: again, but so much happy when catching all the things you made, wonderful! news, video, caption, lot lot of things. And until the love from Toom and Vill come true in Ngao Jai, I find some old lakorn that they acted  before like Dok Ruk Rim Tang, heheheheh, so much fun and Vill acting skill is very good, she and Bie good too,  (but my love always for Toom, kekeke, :pervie: ), still watching this lakorn and wait and see Toom and Vill together again, hihi :dance1:

Feel more happy that when come here, I can find you guys, who are always love Toom x Vill, who still remember and give all the sweet thing for SSP. It's made my wating more sweet!

Nice day everybody!!!

:wink:

AikOm^_^

Balu_bear said:
A couple of days dont come here, and I'm lost lost lost :scratchhead2: again, but so much happy when catching all the things you made, wonderful! news, video, caption, lot lot of things. And until the love from Toom and Vill come true in Ngao Jai, I find some old lakorn that they acted  before like Dok Ruk Rim Tang, heheheheh, so much fun and Vill acting skill is very good, she and Bie good too,  (but my love always for Toom, kekeke, :pervie: ), still watching this lakorn and wait and see Toom and Vill together again, hihi :dance1:

Feel more happy that when come here, I can find you guys, who are always love Toom x Vill, who still remember and give all the sweet thing for SSP. It's made my wating more sweet!

Nice day everybody!!!

:wink:

Hehe, I guess this thread can move fast. :D Ooh, so you're watching Dok Ruk Rim Tang with Bie and Vill, huh? I :heart: that lakorn! And I love, love, :heart: Bie and Vill. :cloud9: But ToomVill are #1! :woot: :wub: ToomVill FTW! :thumbsup: Actually, Vill's acting skills in DRRT aren't that good to me, but I still love her in it. :yes: Haha, the ToomVill goodies definitely make the waiting more bearable. :D Aw, it's been a wonderful day for me, and I hope the same goes for you! :kiss:

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
Maiko!!!!!!!! :woot:

Nice to see you, :weee:

In Dok Ruk Rim Tang, Vill's acting is okie, and in SSP her acting skill improve so much, perhaps cuz I wacth SPP first, so the love I give for her as much as to love her more. But the storyline, Bie and Hung Tu, are perfect. So much funny, so much sweetest moment,. I like Bie's evil face when he discover Vill is a girl and have sweet revenge, naughty face, cutest face and I think his acting is smooth and and  I think if I dont watch SPP first, maybe maybe I will fall in love with Bie, :pervie: :pervie:  But the fate is, Toom ah, why are you appear so soon??? :shrug:  and I decide to love both of them, love both couples!!!!

Sweet things come around, and you, Maiko will be one of this today for me! :kiss:

Now now, I come back to Bie and Vill. and sometimes a little crush of SSP, oh!, my day, my sweet day!

AikOm^_^

Balu_bear said:
Maiko!!!!!!!! :woot:

Nice to see you, :weee:

In Dok Ruk Rim Tang, Vill's acting is okie, and in SSP her acting skill improve so much, perhaps cuz I wacth SPP first, so the love I give for her as much as to love her more. But the storyline, Bie and Hung Tu, are perfect. So much funny, so much sweetest moment,. I like Bie's evil face when he discover Vill is a girl and have sweet revenge, naughty face, cutest face and I think his acting is smooth and and  I think if I dont watch SPP first, maybe maybe I will fall in love with Bie, :pervie: :pervie:  But the fate is, Toom ah, why are you appear so soon??? :shrug:  and I decide to love both of them, love both couples!!!!

Sweet things come around, and you, Maiko will be one of this today for me! :kiss:

Now now, I come back to Bie and Vill. and sometimes a little crush of SSP, oh!, my day, my sweet day!

Aw, thanks, darling Balu_bear! :kiss: Always a pleasure to hear from you and the others! :grouphug: Oh, wowie! I definitely agree with you about everything, from Vill's acting to everything about her and Bie and DRRT! :bravo: :thumbsup: I did fall in love with Bie - Vill first, and there will always be a special place for them inside my heart, but ToomVill are just so PERFECT together! :wub: While ToomVill may be #1, like you, I definitely love both couples! :yes: :cloud9: Like SSP, DRRT isn't perfect, but it's an enjoyable romantic comedy...I hope NJ surpasses them both! :lolyup:

Hehe, you're one of the sweet things today for me as well. :kiss3: Ooh, enjoy Bie and Vill now! I do feel like re-watching DRRT, but my ToomVill projects (ToomVill obsession) first! :woot: Or other things. :coverlaf:

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
@maiko

I already replied back my email. Thanks for sending me the setup application. I will use it on my laptop and computer.

Ok, Minny! I'll send it right now. :wink: And, of course, you're welcome. :kiss: