phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Which style? :eek: The beanie style? :lol: Hard to believe Aom has a child already. :spin: I'll be interested to see her pair up with Guy. :D I hope her n'ek days aren't over yet...she can still be a nang'ek. :yes:
The goatee, the clothes, the hair, everything. Hehe. Guy and Aom...totally.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Ooh! So, on Monday, 2/10, we may get to see a fitting video for NJ. :woot: Gah, I'm excited! Not quite the updates I was hoping for, but I'm looking forward to seeing ToomVill behind the scenes. :wub: And they may be releasing the fitting video late, but I'm just grateful we get one for NJ. I hope NJ's fitting video is more interesting than LNF's (Leh Nang Fah/Leh Nangfah), for I thought LNF's fitting video was...not too interesting. :lol2: It was just all right. :lol: Hope we get to see plenty of ToomVill! :spin: For even with SSP's fitting video, there wasn't anything on poor Toomtam (and ToomVill :rant:), for I think he wasn't there the same day as Vill, Guy, Nutt (Nat; I guess the real spelling of "Nat's" name is "Nutt" :mellow:), Apple, Fang, and the others. :eek: So, I'm full of anticipation and excitement for NJ's fitting, since ToomVill were there the same day. :yahoo: :party: :wub:

Chalidaluvprin said:
Toomtam is good looking there in the pics thank you for uploading. I think Toomtam does march is facial hair in the last three pictures. As about Aom I also can't believe she has a child already she looks so young. When I see her as Namnueng compared to her today she looks the same but only has just aged a little. I hope she will still get N'ek roles. And don't go off as a mom in a lakorn yet.

I know, those Toomtam pictures are sweet, Minny girl! :spin: Hehe, light facial hair is best for Toomtam. :drool: Aw, you're welcome for the pictures! :D Aom doesn't have a baby face, but she's so youthful looking! She's aging VERY well. :yes: Gah, I compare her to Namneung (and Princess Dala) in my mind as well! :coverlaf: Yikes, I hope she doesn't play a mother role yet...unless it's for the role of Namneung's mother in a RLSR remake with ToomVill as Kongpope and Namneung. :whahuh: Or Gilly. :D Yeah, Aom in her own remake, but as a different character hehe. :lol:

By the way, Minny. I saw your tweets/replies to my tweets just today. Gosh, I'm so late! :facepalm: I replied to them. Sorry for the tardiness in doing so. :blush: :kiss: I don't understand why Twitter won't notify me when someone tweets to me or reply to my tweets...does Twitter notify you? :scratchhead2: So sweet of you to tweet to Aom as well; thanks for your support! :highfive: :bravo: :grouphug: I just hope she sees our tweets. :cry1: I also gave you the link to my Facebook page; apparently, I'm the "seventh lucky" Maiko Yang. :lolyup: My Facebook cover has ToomVill for the background, and my profile photo is of me and my sister wearing Thai traditional clothes. :blush: I'm the one on the (your) left. :wink: My page is full of ToomVill photos at the moment. :loool:

phatman said:
The goatee, the clothes, the hair, everything. Hehe. Guy and Aom...totally.

Hehe, goatee. :bhehe: Funny word. :D I didn't watch Paap Ahtan/Parb Artun, but seems like they (their characters) don't have much interaction in there...? :shrug: Too bad...they look really good with each other and would definitely make an interesting couple. :spin: :cloud9: K, the sooner I sign up for an IG account, the sooner I can bother Aom and the others on their IGs! :smack:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Toomtam looks so good, ahhh, this boy :) I'm already loving the facial hair on him.
Maiko, I should add you, too on facebook ... but only if you want me to ^__^

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Toomtam looks so good, ahhh, this boy :) I'm already loving the facial hair on him.
Maiko, I should add you, too on facebook ... but only if you want me to ^__^

He just needs to keep the facial hair very light. :bhehe: Oh! Please, do add me, Marina girl! :spin: :woot: I do want you to, VERY much. :blush: :dance1: :kiss: Here's the link to my Facebook. :lol:

https://www.facebook.com/maiko.yang.7

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Maiko, I am so excited the we might get to see the fitting pictures on Monday!!! Yes I saw all your post its full of Vill and Toomtam. In mines you barley see any of them because I don't really touch fb that much.

Marina, find me and add me too my name in fb is Tria Minty Yaj and I am the only one that has the name.

Btw I had the chance to work on the ToomVill artworks and after work tomorrow I will upload pictures

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
Maiko, I am so excited the we might get to see the fitting pictures on Monday!!! Yes I saw all your post its full of Vill and Toomtam. In mines you barley see any of them because I don't really touch fb that much.

Marina, find me and add me too my name in fb is Tria Minty Yaj and I am the only one that has the name.

Btw I had the chance to work on the ToomVill artworks and after work tomorrow I will upload pictures

Er, I doubt we would get to see a bunch of "new" fitting pictures, Minny, but it would be awesome if we do get more pictures from their fitting. :spin: But we should see a real video for their fitting. :woot: Hopefully, someone will upload it onto YouTube. :phew: I'm going to try to catch the program (focusing on NJ's fitting) live if I can. Most likely not though. :lol: Oh, I don't really touch Facebook as well...only recently to support ToomVill and promote them. :whaha: I really need to update my Facebook. :smack:

Aah, I'm so excited for your new ToomVill artworks! :woot2: :dance3: Eek, something else exciting, Minny girl! I'll have to get back to you on that exciting thing in a couple hours or so. :D It's something to do with me, not ToomVill or NJ, sadly...well, not directly. :lol: :wink:

AikOm^_^

Minny: K, Minny girl, that exciting thing...I FINALLY GOT AN INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!! :shock2: :faint: :yahoo: :woot2: Now, I can finally stalk my favorites on IG and leave encouraging comments for them. :dance1: Minny, you were the very first person I followed. :D I did think of following Vill first, then Toomtam, but I'm happy I remember you first. :kiss: :blush: Hehe, I haven't followed ToomVill yet, but will do so before hitting the hay. :yawn: Darn, I need to upload some photos of myself and my love(s), especially ToomVill! :wub: So much to do, so little time off! :eek: :teary: :lmao: Oh, I saw your photos, Minny girl. You're beautiful! :spin: :thumbsup: I'll be liking some of your photos before going to sleep, but will come back to comment on them later. :lol: K, that's all my exciting news. :coverlaf:

:goodnite: to you, Minny, and to everybody else! :grouphug: :kiss3:

AikOm^_^

Yikes, in all the excitement over finally having an IG account...I've been indolent of my title as "ToomVill's cheerleader." :lol2: Well, not too many updates, but there are several...better quality pictures that we've seen before. :lol: Will re-upload and share them later.

Minny, I'm just waiting for your artworks now. :spin: :dance1: :woot: But first, I think I'll go take care of something. :lolyup: Be back then. :wink:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult

Here you go you guys had been waiting for this along time this 2 artworks is easy to make but it took me forever because I have tons if homework too.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko & Minny: I shall add you two when my facebook isn't being mucky. It's not working for me -.-" Maybe my bad internet connection.
I bet you two girls are very beautiful though & can't wait to see your pics. 

Maiko, you got an IG? I'm so happy for you. Now, I should find time to make one, haha. I'll find a way ... one day! :D 

Minny, your artworks are so unique. Love the Rak Sam Sao one and Vill's beautiful face right there :) Toomtam and Mo are looking good, too. As for your ToomVill one, I love your photo choice. And ow owww, the bottom middle photo is smoking -- bring back memories, very pleasant ones in fact :pervie: 

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Marina: thank you for giving an compliment I had to use my tablet so there isn't a good program so it's hard my dad is using the computer so this is trouble if only I had my computer I could have use Adobe Photoshop it would have been better.

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
@maiko thanks for all the compliment your beautiful too. Yes it would be so amazing if we get a video.

Awe! :spin: :kiss3: :grouphug: :blush: Thank you for your compliements in return, Minny. :D And of course, it's my pleasure to tell you the truth. :lol: Love both your artworks! For your first picture, it catches the eye when it's sideways like that! Urgh, Mo, though. :mellow: :lol2: But still, your artwork is beautiful despite Mo in the picture with ToomVill. :D :thumbsup: And that lovely photo of Vill stands out very well! :drools: As for your second photo, it may be simple, but I love your arrangements! :thumbsup: :blush: You picked the perfect ToomVill photos. :clap:

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko & Minny: I shall add you two when my facebook isn't being mucky. It's not working for me -.-" Maybe my bad internet connection.
I bet you two girls are very beautiful though & can't wait to see your pics. 

Maiko, you got an IG? I'm so happy for you. Now, I should find time to make one, haha. I'll find a way ... one day! :D 

Minny, your artworks are so unique. Love the Rak Sam Sao one and Vill's beautiful face right there :) Toomtam and Mo are looking good, too. As for your ToomVill one, I love your photo choice. And ow owww, the bottom middle photo is smoking -- bring back memories, very pleasant ones in fact :pervie: 

Ooh, what's up with your Facebook, Marina girl? :eek: ....Is it something to do with your password at all? Because what was really scary was that when I tried to log onto FB the other day, it notified me that my account was temporarily suspended, for it detected that someone tried to log in with my password/email (?) at a different location (where I don't normally log onto my FB)... :nailbiter:

After the notification, well Facebook showed me the city (?) in which...someone attempted to log onto FB "using my password/email," and it asked me to verify if that was me from that location. :hide: Well, I selected that it wasn't me, so it directed me to a page in which I could reset my password. That was super scary. :teary: I hope your FB problems are solved soon and won't be that serious! :spin:

And yes, I finally got an IG. ^_^ Took me some time, for my first attempts with the Bluestack app player on my laptop kept on failing. :annoyed: I guess my annoying, poor, overused laptop just have too many things in its drive. :cry1: After installation, I tried opening Bluestack, but it would keep freezing up. :angry: I wanted to give up, but then I decided to try and install Bluestack on my dad's laptop; luckily that went though! :whaha: His laptop didn't have too many useless junk on it. :lol: I was able to finally sign up for an IG, but if I want to upload pictures onto my IG, I have to use Bluestack in order to upload the photos, since I don't have a Smartphone. It's just a hassle, since my "good" artworks are on my laptop, and I would have to save them onto my hard drive/flash drive first before transferring them onto Bluestack over on my dad's laptop. Too much work...it overwhelms me! :cry:

But, despite the pain I went through and my laziness, it was very nice to finally have an IG of my own. :D Especially since I get to see Minny's beautiful pictures. :thumbsup: Plus, I'm now stalking her and all my favorite people, pages, and daras! Especially ToomVill. :wub:

Oh, Marina girl. Your last sentence just cracks me up! :lmao2: :lmao3: Hehe, good, you're thinking just like me. :highfive: :coverlaf: Oh, I'll let you see for yourself how Minny and I look like. Minny's gorgeous. :yes: Me, well, I hope my face won't frighten you too bad. :rofl:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@maiko
Lol you won't scare her your pretty thanks for the compliments on the picture and thanks for stalking me in IG!!

Marina I hope to see you soon joining us in IG!!

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
@maiko
Lol you won't scare her your pretty thanks for the compliments on the picture and thanks for stalking me in IG!!

Marina I hope to see you soon joining us in IG!!

:lmao2: :blush: And hehe, you're welcome for stalking you! :kiss: Eek, I'm having so much fun on IG, Minny girl! I saw your screen capture of Vill liking your ToomVill photo! Now, isn't that exciting news?! :eyetwitch: :faint: :yahoo: :dance1: :clap: :bravo: Gah, I'm so happy for you! :grouphug: I'm envious as well. :smack: :lmao: :lolyup: Now, I really got to finish my ToomVill artworks and upload them onto IG so that ToomVill and the others will see them. :spin:

Hehe, Vill did the same thing you did when Anne T liked one of her photos on IG and when Janie left a comment on one of her photos. :coverlaf: Eek, it would be even crazier and exciting with Marina (and the others) joining us! :woot2: :grouphug:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

:lmao2: :blush: And hehe, you're welcome for stalking you! :kiss: Eek, I'm having so much fun on IG, Minny girl! I saw your screen capture of Vill liking your ToomVill photo! Now, isn't that exciting news?! :eyetwitch: :faint: :yahoo: :dance1: :clap: :bravo: Gah, I'm so happy for you! :grouphug: I'm envious as well. :smack: :lmao: :lolyup: Now, I really got to finish my ToomVill artworks and upload them onto IG so that ToomVill and the others will see them. :spin:

Hehe, Vill did the same thing you did when Anne T liked one of her photos and when Janie left a comment on one of her IG. :coverlaf: Eek, it would be even crazier and exciting with Marina (and the others) joining us! :woot2: :grouphug:
You are too fast at spreading these cool news around I was screaming and wanting to spread this but you happen to do it first. But I am really happy we should really upload tons of artworks!! Marina should join us to have fun!!! I am so happy and will be happier of Toomtam liked it too. This is an encouragement for making me do artworks!!! I also have so much fun with you in IG!! I hope Vill will like your photo one day. You should tag your photos of Vill to Vill I think she would like it!! :eek:

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
You are too fast at spreading these cool news around I was screaming and wanting to spread this but you happen to do it first. But I am really happy we should really upload tons of artworks!! Marina should join us to have fun!!! I am so happy and will be happier of Toomtam liked it too. This is an encouragement for making me do artworks!!! I also have so much fun with you in IG!! I hope Vill will like your photo one day. You should tag your photos of Vill to Vill I think she would like it!! :eek:

Whoops, sorry, got carried away with it...hehe. :smack: Should have let you shared the news here first. :spin: Yes! Let's upload tons of artworks to show our love and support for them! :blush: Aw, I'm so happy it's encouraging you to make even more artworks, Minny girl! :grouphug: :kiss: I'm quite distracted with both IG and AF. :bhehe: Oh, I did tag both her name and Toomtam's name in my two ToomVill IG photos. :yes: :blush: It'll make me happy if she sees them and like them as well. ^_^

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

Whoops, sorry, got carried away with it...hehe. :smack: Should have let you shared the news here first. :spin: Yes! Let's upload tons of artworks to show our love and support for them! :blush: Aw, I'm so happy it's encouraging you to make even more artworks, Minny girl! :grouphug: :kiss: I'm quite distracted with both IG and AF. :bhehe: Oh, I did tag both her name and Toomtam's name in my two ToomVill IG photos. :yes: :blush: It'll make me happy if she sees them and like them as well. ^_^
lol it's ok for spreading it first!! I will be wishing about they both liking more of my future artworks and I hope mark prin will like a future artwork of mines too. I am so happy I am definitely going to try to be able to have them follow me if it really happens one day I will scream to dealth and run over excitement. Good night.

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
lol it's ok for spreading it first!! I will be wishing about they both liking more of my future artworks and I hope mark prin will like a future artwork of mines too. I am so happy I am definitely going to try to be able to have them follow me if it really happens one day I will scream to dealth and run over excitement. Good night.

I know, it would be ten times sweeter if both ToomVill like your artworks. :woot: :wub: Oh, Mark hasn't like any of your Mark fanarts yet? :eek: It's understandable, for I think they're really busy all the time. :console: Hang in there, Minny! :strong: I'm still in shock and giddy with excitement and happiness for you! :woot2: Have a :goodnite:, Minny! Sweet dreams now! :kiss:

AikOm^_^

Boy, what an eventful day and exciting day... :yawn: I'm really wiped out... :phew: I'll try to share photos tomorrow. :) Well, :goodnite: or good day to everyone! :grouphug: