AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Chalidaluvprin said:
@maiko
I will continue to do artworks of Toomtam and Vill. There is no update at all but it's almost February. I wish I can do artworks now but broken hand!!;( and its my right hand too the hand that I use the most. I am not a left handed person so :( for me. Lol I am currently typing with my left thumb the best as I can. I hope there is more update soon

Oh, no, Minny! Your right hand is broken? :eek:uch: Gah, poor you! :spin: :teary: :console: Aw, I hope it heals soon! :cry: :kiss: Take care of yourself in the meantime. Hang in there. :strong: Um, I think it would be too good to be true if we get any NJ or ToomVill updates in early February...most likely, it won't be until mid or late February. :weep: Darn...we'll just have to be patient for new ToomVill pictures, then... :lmao: :grouphug: I'll be pleasantly shocked if I'm wrong. :lol: The sooner the better! Gah, I want more ToomVill pictures! :wub: :woot:

AikOm^_^

Ooh, an update on NJ! :woot: Sadly, nothing on ToomVill. :cry: But another confirmed actor for NJ. "A" Passin Reungwoot/Ruenwuth (Ruangvuth) will be in NJ with ToomVill and the others (thanks to IG member toomtamfc_maeew for the news). Er, I'm not familiar with him or his acting, but he's been in several lakorns (according to my research a.k.a. AsianFuse Wiki :lol:) before, and he has mostly played the antagonist role. :) His most recent lakorns are Wan Nee Tee Ror Khoi (with Om Akapan and Thi Varitthisa, formerly known as Chat Pariyachat) and Khun Chai Pawornruj (the Suparburoot Jutathep Series with Pope Tanawat and Mew Nittha). :)

Anyway, A's decent...not the best looker, but he's all right. :sweat: Gah, if he's playing Anggoon's role (Maytinee's boyfriend, the p'rai), aw, I was hoping for someone far more handsome and cuter... :mellow: Oh, well. Beggars can't be choosers. :smack: :lol: But really, A's ok. :D He's not bad or hideous, thank goodness. And I believe it'll be both Toomtam and Vill's first time working with him... :eek: That's great! :clap: K, :goodnite: or good day, everyone! :grouphug: Oh, pictures of A's fitting for NJ. :)

Credit: apassin's IG.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
^^ Maiko, I think he's a pretty good actor. He's played the good guy before, but it's really rare. I first saw him in Namtarn Mai with Ateam where he played Aum's friend. He's a good guy in there. I agree that he's not the best looking guy lol

AikOm^_^

sweetie-dara said:
^^ Maiko, I think he's a pretty good actor. He's played the good guy before, but it's really rare. I first saw him in Namtarn Mai with Ateam where he played Aum's friend. He's a good guy in there. I agree that he's not the best looking guy lol

Gah! I'm still up. :smack: Maybe if I'm interested (bored) enough, I'll check out his acting...most likely not though. :lol: I have better things to do...sorry, A! :D Yeah, he's not that attractive to me, but he doesn't...gross me out as well. I'm neutral with him. He does have an intense expression though. :eek: Cute smile. :D Thanks for your insight. :kiss:

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Maiko^_^ said:
Gah! I'm still up. :smack: Maybe if I'm interested (bored) enough, I'll check out his acting...most likely not though. :lol: I have better things to do...sorry, A! :D Yeah, he's not that attractive to me, but he doesn't...gross me out as well. I'm neutral with him. He does have an intense expression though. :eek: Cute smile. :D Thanks for your insight. :kiss:

You're welcome :)

AikOm^_^

Gah, feels like a Friday, but it's not. :whahuh: Minny, no updates. :cry1: :mellow: We'll just have to continue waiting for new ToomVill pictures now. :console: Well, have a great day, everyone! :grouphug:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oey, Maiko dear, A Passin is HAWT! Haha. Love the guy. Don't know why they give him rai roles, maybe because he's a little short, but he can be my pra'ek anyday. :ghehe: 

So happy that he's in here, but so sad that he's the bad guy...grr.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sweetie-dara said:

Yeah I saw him in there too. I fell in love at first sight. Haha. I thought he was really handsome. Still think he is even though he's 40!

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
phatman said:
Yeah I saw him in there too. I fell in love at first sight. Haha. I thought he was really handsome. Still think he is even though he's 40!

lol.....that's when I first laid eyes on him. He was awesome in there, if anything, his character was better than Aum's! I just wish he would play p'ek at least once.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Oey, Maiko dear, A Passin is HAWT! Haha. Love the guy. Don't know why they give him rai roles, maybe because he's a little short, but he can be my pra'ek anyday. :ghehe:

So happy that he's in here, but so sad that he's the bad guy...grr.

Oh...he's one of your guys, huh? :whahuh: Oh, no, another shortie? That's too bad. :cry: Ooh, if you say he's hawt, then it's a great honor for ToomVill to act alongside with such a guy. :worthy: Aw, it's not confirmed yet which role he'll be playing. :console: I'll let you know whenever I find out. :) Wowie, he's 40?! :faint: Well, he still looks young. :drools: Side note, I'm sooooo happy to hear from you again! :woot: :yahoo: :spin: :grouphug: :kiss:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
A as Maytinee's boyfriend, I only saw him as a bad guy. I agree with that he isn't best looking but yes it can be fine of him being Maytinee's boyfriend. They should give him more good roles.

@maiko
I hope we will get updates soon then. I hope I get better soon so I can work on my artworks. I also think it will be in the mid February but if its in the early February than I and ToomVill fans will be happy!!!!

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
A as Maytinee's boyfriend, I only saw him as a bad guy. I agree with that he isn't best looking but yes it can be fine of him being Maytinee's boyfriend. They should give him more good roles.

@maiko
I hope we will get updates soon then. I hope I get better soon so I can work on my artworks. I also think it will be in the mid February but if its in the early February than I and ToomVill fans will be happy!!!!

Use this time to recuperate, Minny dear! :console: Me? Hmm, I'll try to finish my unfinished business. :strong: I know! We'll be so happy if we get to see ToomVill in early February. :spin:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Chalidaluvprin said:
@maiko
I will continue to do artworks of Toomtam and Vill. There is no update at all but it's almost February. I wish I can do artworks now but broken hand!!;( and its my right hand too the hand that I use the most. I am not a left handed person so :( for me. Lol I am currently typing with my left thumb the best as I can. I hope there is more update soon

Hope your hand gets better, Minny. I happen to be a lefty but that's so unfortunate. Hope there's more updates, too~

As for A Passin, I feel like I've seen him in a few lakorns but not quite sure. He's not the most attractive, haha but he's not ugly either.

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Hope your hand gets better, Minny. I happen to be a lefty but that's so unfortunate. Hope there's more updates, too~

As for A Passin, I feel like I've seen him in a few lakorns but not quite sure. He's not the most attractive, haha but he's not ugly either.

Aw, how have you been, Marina girl? Busy with school? :spin: So happy to hear from you, Minny, Phatman, Sweetie-dara, and the others again! :grouphug: Wowie! You're a lefty? :eyetwitch: :eek: That's amazing! :thumbsup: I'm a typical righty. :weep: :lol: If both Phatman and Sweetie-dara speak so highly of A (Passin), then I'm excited to see him in NJ with ToomVill. :wub: :clap:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sweetie-dara said:

lol.....that's when I first laid eyes on him. He was awesome in there, if anything, his character was better than Aum's! I just wish he would play p'ek at least once.
Yes, his character was sweet!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Oh...he's one of your guys, huh? :whahuh: Oh, no, another shortie? That's too bad. :cry: Ooh, if you say he's hawt, then it's a great honor for ToomVill to act alongside with such a guy. :worthy: Aw, it's not confirmed yet which role he'll be playing. :console: I'll let you know whenever I find out. :) Wowie, he's 40?! :faint: Well, he still looks young. :drools: Side note, I'm sooooo happy to hear from you again! :woot: :yahoo: :spin: :grouphug: :kiss:
Yes, he's one of my guys. Haha. I think he's a good actor, not great, but good enough to win my heart. Hehe. I'm happy to be here, too. You guys move too quick though.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Yes, he's one of my guys. Haha. I think he's a good actor, not great, but good enough to win my heart. Hehe. I'm happy to be here, too. You guys move too quick though.

He sounds like a good addition to NJ. :yes: I'm looking forward to his performance in here. :thumbup: We do move fast, but there's barely updates... :cry1: :lolyup: Still, great fun chatting with friends. :grouphug: So looking forward to NJ's opening ceremony and everybody's final look in here (oh, the rest of NJ's cast as well). I hope the wardrobe improves. :lol:

AikOm^_^

DaisyDukes* said:
eeeks, I have been MIA in this thread?? lol.

Keep me posted ToomVill lovers. :) Waiting for more pictures from them! :)

Eek, you have, Daisy! Awesome to hear from you again! :spin: :kiss: :grouphug: As for pictures...*sigh* More waiting... :phew: :cry: