huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:
Oh, you know you're the best video editor. Well, one of them. :clap: Oh, your younger sisters are still obsessed with Frozen? Hehe, I'm not obsessed with it like I am with ToomVill, but I occasionally think about it. Wondering when it'll be released on Blu-ray/DVD. :weee:
Chalidaluvprin said:
@marina
Your one of the best video editor of all times!!! I should also check out Frozen too then.
cool :) said:
behind ... :nailbiter: BUT i agree! Marina your MVs are sooo good! i remember watching one of them like over ten times :ghehe: k. will be back later.. needa catch up with like 4 or 5 pages(?) BUT IM BACK!...as of for now  :nono1:   -_-

Awww, Maiko, Minny, and Cool. You girls are just the sweetest. My MVs aren't that good, I need a lot of improvement but thank you so much. You guys give me so much encouragement to vid more :)
Maiko, my sisters are still so in love with Frozen and yeah, it needs to be out on DVD so I can see it. Then I can understand what the hype is all about xD

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
cool :) said:
hahaha okay! love you :heart: and dont rush bout it

K, I'm back. Whoot, I'm wiped out. Tired. :yawn: I put in your gif for you, and it's visible to me...for now. :D You can go back to add any necessary texts/things if you'd like to. :)

huajaikaungtur said:
Awww, Maiko, Minny, and Cool. You girls are just the sweetest. My MVs aren't that good, I need a lot of improvement but thank you so much. You guys give me so much encouragement to vid more :)
Maiko, my sisters are still so in love with Frozen and yeah, it needs to be out on DVD so I can see it. Then I can understand what the hype is all about xD

We :heart: you! And your creativity! :thumbsup: A couple more months (or weeks) until Frozen is released. :phew: Thank goodness I have ToomVill and other things to occupy me at the moment. :lolyup:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko, I can't believe I forgot to comment it in my last post. But oh gosh, your new siggie and pic are freakin awesome!!! I love the bright colors so much especially the pink touch to your siggie.
Love the pics you used as well. Must have took you a while, eh? You're so good, ashh. Love the font used, too cute. Beautiful job!! <3

And thank you but I'm prob the non-creative-ist person ever ... < if that made any sense, lol.

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko, I can't believe I forgot to comment it in my last post. But oh gosh, your new siggie and pic are freakin awesome!!! I love the bright colors so much especially the pink touch to your siggie.
Love the pics you used as well. Must have took you a while, eh? You're so good, ashh. Love the font used, too cute. Beautiful job!! <3

And thank you but I'm prob the non-creative-ist person ever ... < if that made any sense, lol.

*Squeal* Ai! Thank you so much, Marina! :blush: :kiss: :grouphug: I tried. :D Makes me very happy to know that you love the bright colors...they are a little too light, but they look so appealing to me. :lol: I really :heart: all the ToomVill pictures we've seen so far, but none of them are exactly perfect. :no: Something's always off. I can't make ToomVill's skin tones look decent at all. :lol: Oh, well, I still love all their pictures, and they're still imperfectly perfect to me... :wub: When it comes to artworks, there are WAY too many possibilities that I can't decide on the colors. :lol: Nearly every overlay gradient looks good. :D

Again, thank you so much for loving my siggie and new profile picture. :kiss3: I'm already having new ideas for my future siggies. Just waiting on more ToomVill photos now. :woot: :spin: Gah, hurry up, NJ's opening ceremony! :dance1: Yes, it did take me some time with this siggie banner and profile picture, but not too bad. :coverlaf: Oh, you are creative to me, girl! :smack: :kiss: Thanks again, Marina! ^_^

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
I love maiko's new signature. Didn't have time to come in here lately one page already finished!!!! I will finish my artworks tomorrow

Aw, thank you so much, Minny (and Marina)! :flowers: :blush: :spin: :kiss: I'm glad you love it, thanks. :dance1: Darn, I'm feeling VERY artistic at the moment, but there aren't too many NJ ToomVill pictures yet! :annoyed: :lolyup: Dang it, I better still feel like creating ToomVill artworks when NJ gets its opening ceremony. :rant: I'm kind of enjoying a minor break from Asianfuse. :teary: :smack: :lol: I'm anxious for your new artworks, Minny! :woot: Have fun creating them! :cheer:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@maiko
Lol right there isn't to much pictures yet. I can't upload pics today because I have a matter to go to the whole day. Snob :( I also think I will wait for more pictures and also think about manipulating pictures. Lol, I will wait for your artworks too. I can't wait till the ceremony!!! 10 more day!!!!

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
@maiko
Lol right there isn't to much pictures yet. I can't upload pics today because I have a matter to go to the whole day. Snob :( I also think I will wait for more pictures and also think about manipulating pictures. Lol, I will wait for your artworks too. I can't wait till the ceremony!!! 10 more day!!!!

Aw, you must have been super busy today, Minny. :console: Don't worry about it; I will wait patiently for your beautiful artworks! :yes: :spin: :dance1: Yeah, not enough NJ ToomVill pictures for the both of us at this time. :annoyed: :lol: I certainly feel your anxiousness for February. :highfive: Whoot, 10+ more days! :woot:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Minny, I'll be waiting for you artworks, too :D And Maiko, I've been missing you and Ngao Jai~
I have exams this week and I'm super stressed but I do check asianfuse a few times here and there.
There doesn't seem to be any new updates for this lakorn, eh? ;~;

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Minny, I'll be waiting for you artworks, too :D And Maiko, I've been missing you and Ngao Jai~
I have exams this week and I'm super stressed but I do check asianfuse a few times here and there.
There doesn't seem to be any new updates for this lakorn, eh? ;~;

Awe.... :teary: :cry: I've missed you and everybody, too, Marina girl. :grouphug: :spin: :kiss: Thank you for missing me. :blush: :yahoo: :lol2: No, no updates yet, so we'll just have to wait for February. :phew: In the meantime, I'm using this precious time to finish some business. :lol:

But what's this?! You have exams...ALREADY?! :eek: :rant: My poor girl. :weep: Darn...I can only cheer you on, Marina. :cheer: Hang in there! Study hard for your exams now. :strong: I'll miss you, but I want you to pass all your exams. So do your best now. :console: :kiss3:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@marina
Su!! Su!!!

I might not upload artworks today again because guess what the new semester is starting today and I have found a new job so I will be home late. :( no updates yet. I think I might try to get in this theard at 10pm if I can MN time. Bye off to school.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:
Awe.... :teary: :cry: I've missed you and everybody, too, Marina girl. :grouphug: :spin: :kiss: Thank you for missing me. :blush: :yahoo: :lol2: No, no updates yet, so we'll just have to wait for February. :phew: In the meantime, I'm using this precious time to finish some business. :lol:

But what's this?! You have exams...ALREADY?! :eek: :rant: My poor girl. :weep: Darn...I can only cheer you on, Marina. :cheer: Hang in there! Study hard for your exams now. :strong: I'll miss you, but I want you to pass all your exams. So do your best now. :console: :kiss3:

Yes, I did miss you :cry: Awe, February needs to come quicker! I also saw this one photo on facebook where Vill was posing with Toomtam's cardboard cut out :dance1: I don't know if it was an old photo or new one but it made me miss ToomVill even more.
And yes, exams. Actually, a lot of kids in other states already took their exams weeks ago XD But yes, I'm trying to study hardcore yet I'm on asianfuse now, haha. Just can't stay away. Thank you so much :kiss: Thank you, Minny, too!! :D
I'm off to study for exams now :tearybye: 

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
@marina
Su!! Su!!!

I might not upload artworks today again because guess what the new semester is starting today and I have found a new job so I will be home late. :( no updates yet. I think I might try to get in this theard at 10pm if I can MN time. Bye off to school.

Eek, you got a new job, Minny? That's awesome! :yahoo: :clap2: I'm happy for you! I hope you will enjoy your new job. :spin: Aw, but you and Marina are super busy at the moment... I hope you two will be able to relax whenever you could and want to... :teary: :grouphug: I'll miss you guys very much, but sometimes a little break from Asianfuse is nice hehe. :lolyup: Of course, I can never stop thinking about it and you guys and everybody else! :kiss: Hehe, you sounded busy in that last sentence. :coverlaf: Have a great day at school, Minny dear! :console:

huajaikaungtur said:
Yes, I did miss you :cry: Awe, February needs to come quicker! I also saw this one photo on facebook where Vill was posing with Toomtam's cardboard cut out :dance1: I don't know if it was an old photo or new one but it made me miss ToomVill even more.
And yes, exams. Actually, a lot of kids in other states already took their exams weeks ago XD But yes, I'm trying to study hardcore yet I'm on asianfuse now, haha. Just can't stay away. Thank you so much :kiss: Thank you, Minny, too!! :D
I'm off to study for exams now :tearybye: 

I'm getting quite a lot of days off leading to February, so I hope the updates are during that time so that I can use it to share photos/news. :dance3: Hehe, the photo of Vill posing with Toomtam's cardboard, was she wearing a black and white dress? And were they (ToomVill :wub:) surrounded by Vill's mom and other ladies? Are you talking about this picture? Credit: katesonthichai's IG.

If yes, hehe, it's an old picture. But still so squeal-worthy! ToomVill, ahh! :spin: :wub: ToomVill before they smacked lips in SSP. :woot: :pervie: If I remember correctly, that photo was taken probably at the end of 2011 or beginning of 2012, while Vill was shooting her Nam Kuen Hai Reab Ruk lakorn with Pong Nawat. ToomVill were fated to pair up. :blush: Toomtam, if only you were that tall in reality. :loool: It's ok, I still adore his height. :drools: And here's a beautiful picture that IG member annelui2013 created, using two photos of Vill posing with a cardboard Toomtam. :drool: Too precious. But Vill! Girl, you should be posing with the real Toomtam! :annoyed: :lolyup:

Credit: annelui2013's IG.

Aw, you're going to study now, huh? Good luck, Marina! Have a good time with your studies. :tearybye: Ooh! Marina, Minny, and everybody! One new update hehe. According to Newsplus and IG member toomtamfc_maeew, Cherreen the Star 9 will also be in NJ. :) Her first lakorn role, I believe. She'll be playing as Roothon and Wathit's sister, I think. :scratchchin: Huh, not sure if Root and Wathit have a sister in the original book/Kob and Brook's version, but hopefully, Cherreen's character...isn't unnecessary. :lol2:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Yes an update. The pictures are all cute!!! Isn't cherreen nichkhuns sister?

@maiko
The job is ok for me today since is the first day it's just baby sitting.

@marina
I hope you past your exam.

Guess what:!!!
No school tomorrow for me!!!
Also I saw a pic on IG of Toomtam and May going to watch a movie together they bought flowers and helped eachother put it on. I wish that could have been VILL:(

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
Yes an update. The pictures are all cute!!! Isn't cherreen nichkhuns sister?

@maiko
The job is ok for me today since is the first day it's just baby sitting.

@marina
I hope you past your exam.

Guess what:!!!
No school tomorrow for me!!!
Also I saw a pic on IG of Toomtam and May going to watch a movie together they bought flowers and helped eachother put it on. I wish that could have been VILL:(

Hmm, I believe Cherreen is... :scratchhead2: Aw, babysitting, huh? Sounds like fun! :D Yes, I hope that Marina passes her exams as well. :spin: :wink: Wow, no school for you tomorrow, Minny? That's great! :yahoo: :dance1: You're so lucky! :lolyup: I have work, unfortunately for me. :weep: :lolyup: What?! Toomtam and May went to the movies together? :mellow: And there were flowers, too? Urgh. :yuck: Hahaha, we're missing ToomVill too much. :cry: :grouphug: We better get an endless supply of ToomVill goodies when February comes! :rant: :lol2: Thanks for sharing the news, Minny! :kiss:

AikOm^_^

Whoops...I made a mistake with this post. My bad. :spin: :sweat: The original contents in this post are meant for another thread, not my lovely NJ thread. :teary:

AikOm^_^

Gah, I've been neglectful in my moderator duties and my job as "ToomVill's cheerleader." :whahuh: I'm not worthy... :teary: :worthy: Anyway, :missing: you guys! :grouphug: Hard to report updates when there aren't any. :annoyed: :lol2: I still haven't forgotten about ToomVill, but don't know about the production team behind NJ... :nailbiter: Waiting anxiously for February! :woot: Have a good one, everyone! :kiss: :grouphug:

AikOm^_^

Oh...I had a dream...about Push/Put and Vill in Leh Nang Fah! :annoyed: :cry1: But! But, I remember feeling really jealous for my ToomVill. :whaha: :lolyup: The quality of the scenes in my dream...was incredible...very HD. :lol: But it did not look like LNF at all. :no: Seemed like a different lakorn...actually kind of boring, not too exciting. :lol2: The Push - Vill scenes were ok...haha. Can't compare to ToomVill though. :pervie: :woot: :loool:

Minny: Yikes! I originally thought that was Mteam on your current profile photo, Minny! But nope, I now know that it's actually Bella and Mark from their upcoming PR (Pope Ruk/Rak) lakorn. :lol2: My bad. :smack: :lol: It looked like Mteam from NM2...yeesh, makes me miss them even more. :teary:

AikOm^_^

Great, both Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox are giving me trouble...grr! :rant: So annoying! Oh, but this makes me so darn happy today! :woot: Kate (Vill's mother) uploaded a new ToomVill picture. :faint: :yahoo: :dance1: :wub: They're too darn cute, sweet, and funnie :)D) together! Haha, I'm so going to enjoy seeing this new side of ToomVill. :cloud9: Hopefully, they will get plenty of steamy scenes in NJ alongside the funny ones. :spin: :lol: I so :heart: how their bodies are so in tune with each other's. :pervie: Perhaps it is staged, but love how they're walking similarly. :bhehe: Toomtam's walk looks more natural than Vill's. :loool: Oh, the first picture is the original one uploaded by Kate. The second picture is a touchup by the admin of Club Vill/Vill Wannarot's Facebook. Same picture, different colorings. :lol:

Credits: Kate's Twitter, Club Vill/Vill Wannarot (VVC)'s Facebook.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
So lovely these pictures. I love the way how they look at eachother!!!

@maiko
I miss them more too. Probably because NM2 atmosphere is the same as PR.