Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@amylovemeng1
All the commeters are saying that they hope Toomtam happiness. So it must be something strange about there relationship. (Hope so, so he can come to Vill!!)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
no, the article is not about any break ups. it's an interview on toomtam and his thoughts on the relationship with may. so far, the same about them. Toomtam said they dont promote their relationship and that they don't plan to attend events together because his career is not based on his romance with may. he still sees her the same, they meet when they can. nothing changes. he also mentioned that he doesn't promote his relationship with her because he doesn't know what the future holds.  for now, just focus on his own career itself. may also has her own work. etc.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Amylovemeng1: Hey, we aint supposed to be saying that, tsk tsk xD But it would nice to see ToomVill get together. hehe, we're such mean people >;D But I hope it's nothing bad about them.

Daisy: Thanks so much for telling us what it's about. I'm glad Toomtam and May aren't promoting their relationship. I like Toomtam's reasoning ^^

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
DAISYDUKES: thank you, I am so happy of hearing happy news!!!! Fine relationship!!!! I am glad they are a quite couple because some @INTERNET@ that couple didn't last that long. I love his reasoning.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Urgh! My darn laptop is so stinking slooooooooooooow. :faint: :annoyed: :rant: After this, going to sleep. :D No need to quote all the comments haha; I did read all of them though! :D

Chalidaluvprin said:
They both are so cute!!! In every picture and video. YAHHHHH!!! February, but it is quiet long at least we got some update!!!! Have you guys heard the news of Toomtam and May? It was in Toomtams fan club IG. I am not sure if its news can't read Thai LOL.

They are indeed cute in every picture and video, Minny. :spin: :wub: :woot2: I'm super happy to see them in really cute and light situations in NJ after all their sexy situations in SSP. :drool: Yay for February! One more month! :phew:

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: Even if I'm not a fan of what Toomtam's wearing, I seem to have gotten to the point where I don't really mind what he wears xD Anything he wears looks good on him, haha.
Yeah, I didn't see Vill a lot to the point where I thought she wasn't there. I'm sure Aom will change things around for the best ^^
Same here, I feel like I should change my photos around, too but I'm too lazy to whip up something good XDD

Oh, you're the sweetest always replying back to everyone.
Super glad NJ will resume filming in February. As for ToomVill's baby, I'm just a sucker for all babies so yeah but their baby's such a cutie :3

It's completely fine that you were gone for a bit. NJ thread was just quiet without you. And look, once you start posting, this thread starts moving like crazy. Dang, I haven't had to read so much posts in a while XD You're definitely the NJ cheerleader~

*Snip*

Maiko, thanks for the pictures. They're so cute, lol. I always laugh to myself when I think about us fans adoring every picture possible of them. They could just be sitting there normally and we would still be in love XD hahaha.

Haha! That's true! Toomtam makes anything look good, even the funky-styled outfits. :D Eeh, I said I wanted to whip up a new siggie and profile photo, but I'm too lazy at the moment, too. :lmao: Ooh, perhaps after NJ's opening ceremony. :pervie: Hehe, the new ToomVill photos...my greedy mind is getting out of control again! :woot: Aw, we'll just have to wait and see how Aom will change NJ. :spin: You're a cute sucker for babies! :kiss: Haha, it's not just me moving this thread along. :whahuh: I have you guys to help out. :grouphug:

Egads! School started on a Thursday?!!!!!!!!!!! :sick: That's horrible...how terrible of them to do that to you. :cry1: Poor you, Marina! :teary: But today's Friday! Hope you will enjoy your weekend now! :console: You, Cool, and everybody else! ^_^ And you're welcome for the pictures! You're right...ToomVill could just be sitting, and we'd still gush over them. :coverlaf: :drools:

amylovemeng1 said:
Hopefully it's about them breaking up. Lol. I'm so evil.

Count me in with you, Amylovemeng1! :highfive: Happy New Year to you, girl! :kiss: :grouphug: I'm so happy to hear from you again! :yahoo: :spin:

DaisyDukes* said:
no, the article is not about any break ups. it's an interview on toomtam and his thoughts on the relationship with may. so far, the same about them. Toomtam said they dont promote their relationship and that they don't plan to attend events together because his career is not based on his romance with may. he still sees her the same, they meet when they can. nothing changes. he also mentioned that he doesn't promote his relationship with her because he doesn't know what the future holds.  for now, just focus on his own career itself. may also has her own work. etc.

Makes me happy Toomtam isn't too in love with her. :whahuh: Not in a mean or bad way (well, kind of... :ghehe:); I like his reasonable take on their relationship, like Marina and Minny said. Aw, thanks for explaining it to us, Daisy! :clap: :kiss: :grouphug:

huajaikaungtur said:
Amylovemeng1: Hey, we aint supposed to be saying that, tsk tsk xD But it would nice to see ToomVill get together. hehe, we're such mean people >;D But I hope it's nothing bad about them.

*Snip*

:lmao2:

K, good nite/day to everyone now! Luv you guys. ^_^ :goodnite: :grouphug: :kiss:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
In MN the cancelled school on Monday !!!! Yes!!! I can stay in this thread more.
@maiko
My Toomtam can wear every style and match him. Like you said. :) Toomtam kind of relationship is like a quite down one, these kind may last longer then those romantic kinds or when there is a third hand or a new person better into the guy/ women's life BOOM it ended like some other dara.

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
In MN the cancelled school on Monday !!!! Yes!!! I can stay in this thread more.
@maiko
My Toomtam can wear every style and match him. Like you said. :) Toomtam kind of relationship is like a quite down one, these kind may last longer then those romantic kinds or when there is a third hand or a new person better into the guy/ women's life BOOM it ended like some other dara.

Hah, that's great, Minny! :clap2: :yahoo: Lucky you that school got cancelled! :dance1: Oh, darn...there goes my evil hope of a quick breakup between May and Toomtam. :whahuh: :ghehe: Ah hahahaha, couldn't resist, sorry! :lol:

AikOm^_^

Off to work. Whoopie, I get tomorrow off. Then it's back to work the day after. :yuck: :lol: Later, you guys! :wink:

Minny: Hehe, did your grandma like her Christmas present? :lol2: How is the Toomtam shirt? :spin:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: Yeah, he makes everything look good, haha :D
Same here, I always get those moments where I wanna be creative and make photo edit but when I actually start, I'm blank. XD
Yes, perhaps NJ's opening ceremony will give us some motivation ;)
LOL, you're hilarious. I do love babies even though I'm always scared I'll break them or something, they're so fragile :)
Well, you're the cheerleader and you definitely have a big impact on this thread.
I know right! School starting on a Thursday -- how lame is that!? Our school's just super strict, bleh.
I'm enjoying my chill weekend so far, thank you.
Yes, fans like us gush over every little thing, tehee :DD

Minny: School cancelled for my younger sisters' school and ours, too except it might change -.-" Ugh, I don't like knowing that we still might have to go to school on Monday. Hope not though since it's freezing cold and I can't stand being cold. Oh yesss, like Maiko mentioned, how's the Toomtam shirt? :D

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
@Maiko thanks girl. Happy New Year to you too. I'm always on this thread everyday just haven't been active. If Toomtam knows about how we think of him and May he will be very disappoints in us his fans. Lol. Hoping for more updates.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@maiko and Marina
My grandma loved the shirt so much. LOL, she won't let me touched it even once. She wears it all the time, lol (I have to laundry it every night so she can wear it in the morning) btw I can upload the picture later here (if I can sneak for the shirt to take a picture) or I will just post up the model that I made with the website.

I got 2 shirts for 50 dollars at a website but it was worth it. LOL I kept one shirt, for me it was the one with Mark and Toomtam.

My grandma did love the shirt she feels super happy.

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: Yeah, he makes everything look good, haha :D
Same here, I always get those moments where I wanna be creative and make photo edit but when I actually start, I'm blank. XD
Yes, perhaps NJ's opening ceremony will give us some motivation ;)
LOL, you're hilarious. I do love babies even though I'm always scared I'll break them or something, they're so fragile :)
Well, you're the cheerleader and you definitely have a big impact on this thread.
I know right! School starting on a Thursday -- how lame is that!? Our school's just super strict, bleh.
I'm enjoying my chill weekend so far, thank you.
Yes, fans like us gush over every little thing, tehee :DD

Minny: School cancelled for my younger sisters' school and ours, too except it might change -.-" Ugh, I don't like knowing that we still might have to go to school on Monday. Hope not though since it's freezing cold and I can't stand being cold. Oh yesss, like Maiko mentioned, how's the Toomtam shirt? :D

Hah! We're on that subject again, Marina girl! About how both our minds draw blanks when we start on a new artwork project...and how it takes forever for us to finish. :highfive: :lmao3: Oh, I'll feel excitement, happiness, and motivation in creating a new ToomVill siggie and display photo...but then, I probably won't finish it until NJ actually goes on air. :whaha: :rolleyes: We'll just have to wait and see on how motivated I will get. :ghehe:

*Sniff* Really lame about that...how school resumed on a Thursday for you. :teary: :rant: Ooh la la! Well, I'm really happy to hear that you're enjoying your weekend so far! :clap: :kiss: Yikes, hopefully, school remains cancelled on Monday for you! :eek: :numchuck:

amylovemeng1 said:
@Maiko thanks girl. Happy New Year to you too. I'm always on this thread everyday just haven't been active. If Toomtam knows about how we think of him and May he will be very disappoints in us his fans. Lol. Hoping for more updates.

Aw, you're welcome! :blush: :grouphug: :kiss: Haha, I know! He'll be disappointed in us. :shutup: :smack: Well, if there's any news, I'll holler. :wink: :ghehe: I want more updates, too. :spin:

Chalidaluvprin said:
@maiko and Marina
My grandma loved the shirt so much. LOL, she won't let me touched it even once. She wears it all the time, lol (I have to laundry it every night so she can wear it in the morning) btw I can upload the picture later here (if I can sneak for the shirt to take a picture) or I will just post up the model that I made with the website.

I got 2 shirts for 50 dollars at a website but it was worth it. LOL I kept one shirt, for me it was the one with Mark and Toomtam.

My grandma did love the shirt she feels super happy.

*PIC*

:lmao2: :rofl: :lmao3: :lmao: Awh, your grandma's too darn cute, Minny! She won't even let you touch it? Too funnie! :bhehe: I can just picture you washing it every night. :lol: Yikes, that's quite pricey for just two shirts, but I'm sure it's worth it. :yes: Ooh, so you picked that picture of ToomVill for your grandma's shirt, huh? I :heart: it! :drool: :wub: :spin: Too sweet and precious! I bet it's even better in person. Awesome that your grandma loves her shirt! :bravo:

Good nite/day, Minny, Marina, Amylovemeng1, Daisy, Cool, Mahalo, Phatman, and everybody else! :goodnite: :grouphug:

KimBerry

sarNie Egg
Maiko : hahahaha it's bad that when i first read that toomtam and may are not in good terms i got excited for ToomVill :dance1:  :dance1: hoping there'll be a chance. But I'm happy that they've chosen to keep their relationship out of the media or the world wide web, it can be tacky. I will never stop dreaming of ToomVill though, sorry May.  :cry:  :beer:

and Minny:  wow I love that shirt, how cool is your grandma? That means you guys fangirl together :bravo:    :thumbup: 

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@maiko
Lol, my grandma picked it. She loves them a lot. The shirt looks better in person like you said. Yes the shirt is a bit pricy but I think it's worth it because my grandma loves it a lot.

@KimBerry
Yup, me and my grandma are fans of Toomtam. My grandma can summarize every Toomtam kissing scene better than me, IDK if that is cool.

AikOm^_^

KimBerry said:
Maiko : hahahaha it's bad that when i first read that toomtam and may are not in good terms i got excited for ToomVill :dance1:  :dance1: hoping there'll be a chance. But I'm happy that they've chosen to keep their relationship out of the media or the world wide web, it can be tacky. I will never stop dreaming of ToomVill though, sorry May.  :cry:  :beer:

and Minny:  wow I love that shirt, how cool is your grandma? That means you guys fangirl together :bravo:    :thumbup: 

Ahem...I did, too, KimBerry. :secret: :bhehe: Even though there's no big chance of ToomVill getting each other in real life, hey, at least we can cheer them on in lakorn life. :cry: :wub: I'm both  happy and sad. :lol: Hah! I love your last sentence 'bout OUR ToomVill dreams. :D :thumbsup: :highfive: I heart Minny's grandma's shirt, too. :yes: Hehe, it's smiliar to your profile picture/display photo of ToomVill. :bhehe: :ghehe:

Chalidaluvprin said:
@maiko
Lol, my grandma picked it. She loves them a lot. The shirt looks better in person like you said. Yes the shirt is a bit pricy but I think it's worth it because my grandma loves it a lot.

@KimBerry
Yup, me and my grandma are fans of Toomtam. My grandma can summarize every Toomtam kissing scene better than me, IDK if that is cool.

Aw, definitely worth it for both your grandma's and yours. :spin: I'm with KimBerry; I think it's also cool that you have your grandma to fangirl with...even if she may fight for him with you. :lol2: Ooh, she can summarize his kissing scenes, huh? :scratchchin: :pervie:

AikOm^_^

I pinned Oom Sakaojai's name. I think her character will be prominent; perhaps she's one of the nang'rais. :scratchchin: Aah, I'm kind of conflicted...would like to pin Aom, Art, and Nava's names as well, but I have a feeling they're just guest stars. :lolyup:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@maiko
Lol, I would rather not let her be a fan girl like she is now because its different to me. Whenever we watch Toomtam related she will always be mad when he gets punished or slap by the nang ek and go horrible.

Oh yes she can summarize his kissing scene in every detail, I bet if she knows English and how to write she will probably be creating a blog on Toomtam and Nadech's kissing scenes. She can tell every single details like he was butting her down on the bed slowly and moving his lips near hers and...

IDK about putting Aom, Art and Nava's name I think we should wait until there is more update on this.

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
@maiko
Lol, I would rather not let her be a fan girl like she is now because its different to me. Whenever we watch Toomtam related she will always be mad when he gets punished or slap by the nang ek and go horrible.

Oh yes she can summarize his kissing scene in every detail, I bet if she knows English and how to write she will probably be creating a blog on Toomtam and Nadech's kissing scenes. She can tell every single details like he was butting her down on the bed slowly and moving his lips near hers and...

IDK about putting Aom, Art and Nava's name I think we should wait until there is more update on this.

Ahh, ok...your grandma's rather passionate when it comes to those kinds of scenes with Toomtam. :coverlaf: Whahaha! I love how you ended your second to last sentence! :whahuh: :highfive: Yeah, I think Aom, Art, and Nava's characters aren't important, even though they are so sweeeeeeeeeet. :wub:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Minny: That is such a freakin cute shirt, omg XD I wonder what are people's reaction when they see her wearing it, haha.
So funny how she doesn't let you touch it even though you gave it to her. That's so sweet of you though.
50 dollars? :eek: Mark & Toomtam on it? Ohlala :D Definitely worth the money :)

Maiko: I know right, we seem to always be talking about our siggies/main pic.
I'm sure when NJ airs, we'll have enough inspiration and new photos to work with.
Yeah, school starting on a Thursday is horrible but at least, I get tomorrow off ^^

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
*SNIP*

Maiko: I know right, we seem to always be talking about our siggies/main pic.
I'm sure when NJ airs, we'll have enough inspiration and new photos to work with.
Yeah, school starting on a Thursday is horrible but at least, I get tomorrow off ^^

Yay for no school tomorrow! :yahoo: :thumbsup: :woot: Ooh, I hope NJ's opening ceremony is in February as well! :spin: I'm so greedy for more (and new) ToomVill photos. :wub: I...feel artistic at the moment. :lol: Not too motivated, but artistic nevertheless. :lolyup: