phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aiyaja said:
All I read was, fans are speculating that the filming for Vill's new project may begin sometime after March. I just don't know how Ngao Jai is going to fit in.
That means the chances of seeing Peter and Vill and Toomtam are even higher! Haha.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Before I forget, just wanted to wish all Toomtam and Vill supporters/fans a very Happy New Year!  May 2014 bring you much love, health and success!!! Oh...and more Toomtam and Vill goodies too!   :toast: 

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
ceda_lee said:
Before I forget, just wanted to wish all Toomtam and Vill supporters/fans a very Happy New Year!  May 2014 bring you much love, health and success!!! Oh...and more Toomtam and Vill goodies too!   :toast: 
HAPPY NEWYEAR TOO!!!! I also hope more of ToomVill ASAP. I hope 2014 will bring everything you guys have wanted there.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Hiya, guys! :hiya: :spin: Whoot! The year 2014 is here!!!! :yahoo: This year seems promising, and I'm anticipating most of the Thai lakorns for this year, especially ToomVill's Ngao Jai! :woot: :wub: Happy New Year, Ceda_lee, Marina, Minny, Aiyaja (awwww! I'm so happy and excited to hear from you here on Asianfuse, Aiyaja; it's been a long time! :cry: :kiss: :blush: I'll have to get back to your comments and the others' comments as well... :wink:), Phatman, Cool, everyone!!!! :party: :cheer: :beer: :toast: (<------ Oh, sodas/water appropriate for the underage. :bhehe:) :grouphug: :kiss: :kiss3:

I'm not completely back yet, but here's an awesome New Year gift...well, for me anyway. :loool: :lolyup: So, Exact held a get-together end of the year party for its stars, and the special scoop about that event was aired on TV. Everybody was having a great time celebrating, and most of the groups of people consisted of the cast of people in Exact's upcoming lakorns. So, Vill was stuck with LNF's group while Toomtam was with KNK's... :mellow: :cry1: But ooh! One of the hosts interviewed P'Aom about her NJ project, and they showed some scenes from what they've (the NJ crew) filmed in Maehongsorn/Mae Hong Sorn province....... And there were some ToomVill scenes!!!!!  :shock2: :eyetwitch: :faint: :yahoo: :woot:

Here's the video. Credit: ThaiTvReplay's Channel. (Oh, ThaiTvReplay also uploaded the rest of the special on Exact's Together Party Starry Night, the title of the event/party, but it really isn't that interesting haha. I thought it was pretty boring. :coverlaf: Only the snippet on NJ and ToomVill is the most exciting part. :wub: :lmao3: The interview with P'Aom starts around the 7:41 mark. And the limited ToomVill scenes start at - well, I'll list them out. :D

1. 8:49 - 9:01
  2. 9:32 - 9:54
  3. 10:01 - 10:22
  4. 10:33 - 10:39

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdOgb0MqI98&list=SPn8asNT9CUnwWtrQ7TG1N8AP3KEFlq14d

I don't know about you guys, but the ToomVill scenes excite me so much! I'm so giddy over them! *Squeal* :weee: :woot: :crazy: :lmao3: :smack: :dance1:  :cloud9: :wub: :spin: :clap: :ghehe: I've been missing ToomVill so much that it's truly a blessing to see them on screen again.  :dance3: Didn't expect to see any NJ scenes that quickly hehe. From what I understand, seems like P'Aom says that NJ will have comedy and drama? :scratchhead2: :scratchchin: :shrug: Ooh, that's exciting, for ToomVill are hilarious in those comical scenes. :coverlaf: :loool: :lmao: :bhehe: Maybe Aiyaja or Ceda_lee can confirm it for us, the fans who don't really understand Thai 100%. :spin:

From an unbiased point, I think Vill can improve her acting by acting more naturally when it comes to comical scenes. :console: :) Yet, I find her extremely adorable and perfect with Toomtam in those scenes. :wub: :kiss2: Yikes, I hope this doesn't mean that we won't get to see any steamy ToomVill scenes in NJ, because of the comedy. No, no, no, no, no, NO! :nono1: :loool: Got to have those ToomVill intimate and kiss scenes! :pervie: :drools:

My mind's going crazy, thinking of the possible situations/reasons why Wathit (Toomtam) and Maytinee (Vill) are in that place. Love the way Vill says Wathit's name! :blush: So sweet! Music to my ears! :boombox: Love all the ToomVill scenes, but too bad we don't hear much from Toomtam. :cry: Haha, Vill does most of the talking. :shutup: Her Maytinee character seems clumsy, loud, stubborn, and hot-headed. :lol: :bhehe: Hmm...Wathit isn't wearing any glasses. :eek: Would that be the real Wathit or actually Roothon? :huh: :scratchchin: No noticeable facial hair on Toomtam's face though... :lmao: Ooh, ooh! I can't really tell, but it looks like that's Art Sra (P'Aom's husband) with P'Aom and N'Nava in that scene at the 10:12 mark. Oh, golly! Looks like Aom herself and her lovely family will play guest roles...as a family! :loool: Too funnie, cute, and perfect! :clap: :wub: Gosh, little Nava is so beautiful and adorable! :spin: And Aom holding onto her with Art next to them! Too precious! :blush: There goes my hope of little Nava being casted as Root and Maytinee's baby, but hey, I'm happy seeing Nava with her real parents in NJ. :D Love that scene of Aom, Art, and Nava. And of course, I love, love, :heart: all the ToomVill scenes!!!! :wub: :spicy: :drool: More about them in a new paragraph in a second...right after the next sentence! :wink: Oh, Oom (Aom) Sakaojai is also in here! :eek:

Gosh, can't pick which ToomVill scene is my favorite...they're all too cute and funny and hot! :spin: I especially heart the scene of ToomVill saying the same thing at the same time (10:17 - 10:22 mark)...they are just too sweet! :blush: Not 100% convincing, but I love how in sync/tune they are with each other. :wub: Such an adorable denial from both of them, or whatever they're saying. :lolyup: Even though Vill's Maytinee is wearing a black hat for her other outfit (the black coat), her hair looks gorgeous! And she, of course, looks so beautiful so far...especially with Toomtam there by her side. ^_^ Hehehe, the scene of Maytinee/Vill running after Wathit/Roothon/Toomtam with a stick and trying to hit him is funnie. :lmao3: :ghehe: Ooh, what did he do to rumple your skin? :D :pervie:

Anybody want to share their thoughts? My take on the situation(s) is that it's probably the fake Wathit/real Roothon with Maytinee at the location. :D Don't know what Maytinee, Gam, and Oom are doing there, but fake Wathit tags along for the fun. :D Hmm, perhaps Maytinee and Wathit get separated from the others somehow? :woot: They're lost and hungry, and as Maytinee is climbing this hill to try to find the way out, she turns around to see Wathit behind her (she didn't expect him to follow her because of an earlier disagreement). She's surprised, and they argue some more. Oh, they don't get along with each other. :lol2: She trips and falls backward, down the hill. We don't see this, but I'm predicting that Wathit catches her and they share a lovey-dovey moment. :cloud9:

Now, Wathit is wearing his white collar shirt during that scene, but in the scene of him and Maytinee with Aom, Art, and Nava, he's wearing only a white tank top...probably Maytinee and Wathit camp down for the night, and somehow he snuggles up to her for some warmth, either for her own benefit(s)...or his. :pervie: :ghehe: Maybe his white shirt has gotten dirty and he takes it off, and that's why he's wearing only his white tank top. Maytinee wakes up to see him cuddling up with her, and she panics. Her yells wake him up, and he tries to explain, but she doesn't listen. She grabs a stick to hit him and runs after him. :D :coverlaf: And that's how Art, Aom, and Nava find them. :lol:

Well, those are my predictions...haha, I wrote a lot more than I thought. :phew: I'll share pictures tomorrow. They haven't resumed filming yet, so looking forward to when they pick up filming for NJ again. Aw, I'm missing you guys! :spin: Again, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! :grouphug:

KimBerry

sarNie Egg
Ollah! 

I've seen some of those ToomVill cllips on IG and they were hilarious! :bhehe:   I agree,Vill doesn't need to shout her lines just for it to be comedic. I hope it doesn't continue that way. Subtlety is good and the little nuances. BUT nevertheless I am super duper hype for this lakorn! ToomVill just look so good together. 

I've missed you guys! LAst time I was here we are busy saying our goodbyes for #SSP :cry:  but It is nice to be back so soon :dance1:  :dance1: . ToomVill owns! :) :kiss2:

Hope everyone had a great holiday! 

ETA: Also on IG of Vill's mom she posted videos of ToomVill singing! IDK if it's new tho..but adorable only if it weren't too dark so that we can see them clearly.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Thank you for giving us the clips maiko. I miss you so much!!! And I am sure so does others. ToomVill is so adorable in there. I am happy to see those scenes of them. Toomtam is hilarious in comedical scenes. I agree Vill can improve her acting

AikOm^_^

KimBerry: Eek! KimBerry girl! You're here quicker than I thought! :loool: But I'm so happy to hear from you again! :woot: :clap: :grouphug: :kiss: Haha, don't forget, not only were we saying our goodbyes for SSP, we were also ranting over the unfair happy ending as well. :lmao3: :lmao2: As for Vill's yelling, you're right! I love your description about it, nice! :bravo: :thumbsup: And yes, I agree with you; ToomVill just look so darn beautiful together that it hypes me up for NJ, despite the lack of updates. Anyway, hope to hear more from you and the others, KimBerry! :spin: :kiss3: :D

Minny: I've missed you, too, Minny girl! :cry: Thankies! You're welcome for the clip(s)! :D :kiss: I know, they are freakin' adorable in those scenes! Can't wait for even more pictures of them! Gah, when will we get NJ updates again?... :cry1: Toomtam is naturally funny haha. I think Vill is, too, but she tends to overreact in comical scenes. :coverlaf: Some scenes she does them perfectly though. :spin: Like the scene of her turning around to yell at Toomtam/Wathit. :D I :heart: that scene hehe.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@maiko
I agree Toomtam is naturally funny an can take any role. So does Vill!!! That scene was adorable. I also can't wait for more updates. I hope Toomtam can help Vill do some scenes better then over reacting. NJ updates!!!! I am waitin for it.

AikOm^_^

Darn it, both Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox aren't working perfectly as I had hoped...the updates don't help out at all. :mellow: Every update has its advantages and disadvantages. :cry1: I'm going to have to do more research on how I can fix my options for Explorer and Firefox. :annoyed:

Chalidaluvprin said:
@maiko
I agree Toomtam is naturally funny an can take any role. So does Vill!!! That scene was adorable. I also can't wait for more updates. I hope Toomtam can help Vill do some scenes better then over reacting. NJ updates!!!! I am waitin for it.

Same here, Minny! Waiting for NJ updates. :cheer: Are we both thinking of the scene in which Vill runs after Toomtam with a stick? Or all the scenes of them? :coverlaf: I hope both their magic and engery rub off on each other. :pervie:

I know Aiyaja stated that Vill has a project with P'Nok, and I'm interested to see if it will with Nok Sinjai in Channel 5 or Nok Chatchai in Channel 3. If it's the husband, ooh! I'll be excited for Vill! :D Well, I already am! Even if it's just with Nok Sinjai, I'll be happy. :) Er, but something just came to my mind...wonder if that project may just be the movie project with Nok Sinjai, Tono, and the others? :eek: Vill is supposedly in a movie called The Way with Nok and Tono, but I haven't heard about that movie in a while...as far as I know, it hasn't come out yet. :shrug: :scratchchin: They may still be filming the movie... But if Nok S is going to pick Vill for a lakorn that she may produce, ooh! I hope she picks a good p'ek for Vill. :spin: If it's not going to be Toomtam, hehe, I hope for a new p'ek. :D

Anyway, this is extremely cute. I don't know when this occurred, but Kate (Vill's mother) uploaded two IG videos of ToomVill singing with each other. I melt, just seeing them together. :faint: The lighting isn't too clear and the quality isn't the best, but just seeing them in clips like those two...well, my heart is crying in happiness and giddiness. :wub: They are too beautiful together. :spicy: Oh, two new pictures that we haven't yet seen of them, too. :D *Sniff* Both pictures are so gorgeous and heartwarming... I'm grateful ToomVill had the fitting at the same time. And they are just adorable in the last picture. :cry: :blush:

Credits: katesonthichai and princetamgroup's IGs.

ToomVill's duet video 1. OR http://web.stagram.com/p/623662214285075228_317489839.

ToomVill's duet video 2. OR http://web.stagram.com/p/623677638326329401_317489839.

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
@ Maiko, I believe that is what Aom said.  I'm sure my Thai is just as good as yours  :bhehe:

:lmao2: :rofl: Aw, thanks, Ceda_lee! :kiss: :grouphug: :clap: Comedy and drama? Heck yeah! :thumbsup: Um, but I do want more romance though. Pretty please, Aom! :worthy: Let's hope the comedy and/or drama doesn't overshadow ToomVill's intimate steamy scenes! :pervie: :spin: :lmao3: It wouldn't be fair to us if we don't get to see them...do the magic. :D I have faith in ToomVill for comical scenes, for they did make me laugh even in SSP. Love their spousal bickering. :wub:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: ;~; So happy to hear from you again, girl. Missed you so muchos~ And yes, 2014 is here! Happy New Year!! LOL, @ your "sodas/water appropriate for underage" XDD I saw the get together the other day and was so happy to see a few clips concerning NJ. 
As for the event, I thought it was so much fun to see everyone get together and have fun. I also really enjoyed Toomtam's dancing and then his cute dance with two other guys. He definitely popped out with his red and white outfit :D

As for the ToomVill scenes, I'm sad to say but Maiko, they don't excite me so much. When I watched the scenes, they give me more of a comedic vibe and I don't know... I'm excited but not so so so excited. Also, Toomtam and Vill's acting in the scenes weren't the most convincing to me.  I wish we would have gotten more -- how about more of those steamy, hot scenes, eh? ;)

Other than that, I loved reading your thought and my favorite scene in the clip would be when we got to see Toomtam in his white tee. Ahh, he's so beautiful T__T XDD

And thank you so much for sharing the duet videos. Awww, aren't they just the cutest? :D

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: ;~; So happy to hear from you again, girl. Missed you so muchos~ And yes, 2014 is here! Happy New Year!! LOL, @ your "sodas/water appropriate for underage" XDD I saw the get together the other day and was so happy to see a few clips concerning NJ. 
As for the event, I thought it was so much fun to see everyone get together and have fun. I also really enjoyed Toomtam's dancing and then his cute dance with two other guys. He definitely popped out with his red and white outfit :D

As for the ToomVill scenes, I'm sad to say but Maiko, they don't excite me so much. When I watched the scenes, they give me more of a comedic vibe and I don't know... I'm excited but not so so so excited. Also, Toomtam and Vill's acting in the scenes weren't the most convincing to me.  I wish we would have gotten more -- how about more of those steamy, hot scenes, eh? ;)

Other than that, I loved reading your thought and my favorite scene in the clip would be when we got to see Toomtam in his white tee. Ahh, he's so beautiful T__T XDD

And thank you so much for sharing the duet videos. Awww, aren't they just the cutest? :D

Hiya, Marina! :hiya: I've missed you and the others, too! :cry1: :grouphug: I still have to get back to the other comments that I want to reply to. :yes: I think we do have plenty of ToomVill lovers/AF members here who aren't quite 21 yet. :D I may be legal, but I prefer water and sodas. Me and beer/wine don't go well together. :yuck: I thought Toomtam looked like clown...a very cute one. :p :coverlaf: Not too fond of his pink red and white suit, but at least he's still a cute. :drools: I really felt bored watching the event, but everyone looked like they had fun. :lol2:

As for the ToomVill scenes, aw, no prb that they don't excite you as much, Marina. :console: Ooh, I know what you meant. :eek: :yes: I agree with you; I get a comedic/comical vibe as well. Totally understand your lack of overexcitement. I would spazz even harder if we get to see ToomVill steamy scenes. :woot: :faint: I'm sure we're aware that ToomVill are capable of those scenes, and while I am a little sad we didn't see steamy ToomVill scene in the special, I'm grateful to see a new side of ToomVill nevertheless. :D Seeing them taking on a lighter, romantic comedy route is refreshing and still squeal-worthy. :spin: Haha, both their acting isn't 100% convincing to me, too. :loool: But I'm pumped up regardless! :strong: :woot2: And I'm still anticipating them in NJ. :blush:

I guess we'll just have to wait and see how NJ will go. :phew: I hope for plenty of ToomVill interaction! Whether comical, intense, sad, happy, or steamy, just plenty of them, please! :worthy: But YES! More steamy ToomVill scenes in NJ, pretty please! :pervie: :wink: Ah! Watching the scene of ToomVill saying the same thing at the same time, it brings to mind the picture of Toomtam hugging Vill wheile they were laughing and you said they were probably practicing for a scene and were messing up. Haha, you were right, Marina! :highfive: They probably cracked up while practicing that line together, and thus, that explains the picture. Golly, I just love that picture! :wub: (Oh, if you're confused about which picture I'm talking about, it's the one that I currently have as my Profile picture/display photo. :D)

They are so cute during the duet. :blush: I wish I can hear their voices better. :cry: I :heart: it when Toomtam turns around to look her way hehe. :cloud9:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: Yes, we’ve all missed you :) Getting back to all those comments will take you a while, hehe but I hope you get to it soon ^^ Yes, there are plenty of members here who aren't 21 including myself xD I prefer water. And he looked like a clown? I thought he was very cute although I have to admit, the red and white suit wasn't so appealing. My sisters kept laughing at him and saying how he doesn't match, lolol.
Everyone definitely did have a lot of fun especially Grand -- I felt like I saw her a lot, she seems like a really out-there kind of person. As for Toomtam, he wasn't shown much which was upsetting, haha but that's just my thought.

Yeah, when I think of NJ, I think of a serious lakorn but from these clips, it doesn't seem like that at all. I agree, it is quite nice seeing a different side to their chemistry. Agreed, nevertheless, I'm still excited for NJ.

Don't worry, Maiko. I knew exactly what photo you were talking about. It's as if I have their photos in my head in a folder XD I seem to remember a lot of their photos. I do adore that photo a lot, too and I love how you have it as your default so I can see it all the time :)