AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Chalidaluvprin said:
@maiko
I am also bored to. A boring day today at home texting until my finger bleeds. I will always support ToomVill even in Heaven or Hell. Thick or Thin like you to, yes is SSP I wasn't in there that much but I won't let this thread go a page without me. Hope you had fun at work.

Yikes, Minny! I hope you were exaggerating the part about your finger! :nailbiter: :whahuh: Aw, same here! About supporting ToomVill. :kiss: Eek! YES! I'm be super excited if you'll be here to talk with me on EVERY page! :woot: :yahoo: :spin: :clap: Awh, work was fine today...almost fun. :lol: But...hmm, I get the feeling that a customer made a complaint about me... :cry1: I mean, after helping her out with something, she talked to one of my managers and one of my "Customer Service Managers," and they were looking over at my area while I was busy helping other customers... :shrug: *Sigh* I do fear for tomorrow's workday, but whatever happens will happen. :phew: :annoyed: I just got to hang in there... :strong: :console: Hmm, I honestly don't think I was even rude today or anything...well, that rude anyway. :lolyup: :D Sorry, got carried away with my story. :coverlaf:

huajaikaungtur said:
Awwe, the pictures of the babies are adorable. Both babies are so .... I-wish-I-could-kidnap-them worthy XD LOLOl, JK. But love the eyes on both babies. Awwies :D
And yes, let's all continue to be crazy about ToomVill!~

Hmm, I feel like it should be the other way around, Marina...Vill's daughter should be the one having a lot of hair while Toomtam's son should be bald. :lmao3: Both of them are cute, but I'm just so much more in :heart: with Toomtam's chinky-eyed son...haha, I've always have a soft spot for baby boys. :wub: Even though, I want more girls in my family. :woot: Hehe, I'm so with both you and Minny about kidnapping their babies. :ninja: :ghehe: And yep! Even without the NJ updates, we're still crazy about ToomVill hehe.

Ooh! I have time to go over my ToomVill dream with you and Minny (and the others hehe). :D The general idea of my dream was that ToomVill had to secretly bypass these dangerous baddies to get to this location... They came up with an idea (oh, they also have some sidekicks on their side, but my dream luckily focused more on ToomVill :wub:) to get to the place, but they both had to go their separate ways. :cry1: Harsh separation, but wowie...take my word for it that they were hot in action! Both together and individually! :numchuck: Sadly, I didn't dream in details regarding their feelings for each other, but I imagine it was hard when they had to separate in my dream. :lol: While Toomtam was walking through this field to get to the location, this bad girl on the evil side was trying to stop him and they got into a skirmish. Hehe, I was annoyed and unhappy that it was the bad girl who tried to stop Toomtam in his tracks. :coverlaf: Of course, Toomtam won the fight and continue his way. :strong: As for Vill, aw, it seemed a little bit more dangerous for her. She was stopped by this bad guy. I was annoyed, too! :lol2: Vill wasn't really a fighter in my dream, so she ran away from him as fast as she could. :whaha: She managed to get into a taxi. I remember that even in my dream, I imagined them meeting up in the location. :blush: Hah, I can only imagine their heartfelt reunion. :cloud9:

Chalidaluvprin said:
I also want to kidnap there 2 kids. We should try finding out the look of there future baby if they marry

I wonder if it's possible to create their future kid, using both their features? :lolyup:

Ntsuab-Ci said:
Haven't been here in forever! I haven't missed much right?

Aw, like Minny (Chalidaluvprin) says, nope, you haven't missed much, Ntsuab-Ci, except for some great conversations! :wink: :grouphug: *Sigh* We're just going to have to be patient now for updates. :phew:

Chalidaluvprin said:
@ntsuabci
Not that much update on them but you missed some funny conversations we go into. Welcome back.

Funny conversations, indeed, Minny! :lmao2: :highfive: :grouphug:

AikOm^_^

Ooh! Toomtam's dad made my night when he uploaded an old picture of ToomVill (one which we've already seen hehe) from their fitting for NJ. :woot: :wub: What a treat! :party: Well, :goodnite: to you guys, Minny, Marina, Ntsuab-Ci, and everybody else! :grouphug: :kiss3:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@maiko
It's possible there's and iPhone/iPod app where you just need 2 pictures of them to do it. About my finger it did very bleeded for real. I hope NJ will have some updates before the anniversary of SSP

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
@maiko
It's possible there's and iPhone/iPod app where you just need 2 pictures of them to do it. About my finger it did very bleeded for real. I hope NJ will have some updates before the anniversary of SSP

Aw, I don't have an iPhone... :cry1: Haha, if I find such an app on my sister's iPod (if she still has it :whahuh:), I'll try to create their baby! :woot: :lolyup: Oh, no, Minny...so, your finger did bleed for real? :eek: Youch. :eek:uch: Hope it's getting better now? :console: Don't worry, I'm sure we'll see some NJ updates even before the anniversary of SSP...by anniversary, I'm thinking of the time when SSP had its opening ceremony/right when they started filming for SSP. :lol:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@ maiko
My fingers got better I was also did figure out there baby in the future I will upload later. I also believe that there will be updates soon of them.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: LOL, I gotcha. I love babies in general :) Chinky-eyed babies are especially cute.
Ohlala, time to get my popcorn and read your dream, LOL.
ToomVill had to bypass these baddies ... together!? T__T Woot woot! Haha, I love how your dream focused on ToomVill instead of the sidekicks -- just shows how much you love them. AWE, separation ;~; Dang, your dream has everything. Even sad moments? XD
Yeahhh for Toomtam getting pass the bad girl, doesn't happen a lot in lakorns XD hahaha!
Wow. After reading your dream, I hope to see ToomVill in an action lakorn in the future. I can imagine them in their sexy black get up and then battling the bad guys. Even though they'll be focused on fighting the bad guys, they'll also keep an eye on each other cause they just love each other so much XDD  :D

Minny: I hope you don't mind me calling you Minny, too. If not, please let me know :)
And aww, your finger was bleeding? Hope it doesn't hurt too much now. Can't wait to see ToomVill's future baby, hehe :D

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@Marina
I would loved you to call me Minny as others. Everybody in AF can call me Minny if they want to. My finger is fine. I will upload it later have to fininsh homework first.

AikOm^_^

GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! :rant: Hate my stupid laptop!!!!!! Stupid thing made me go back a page and now I have to start over on my comments. Darn you to heck, stupid thing! :girlmad: Well..........here we go again with the comments. :mellow: :cry1:

Anyway, here's what I was writing out before I lost everything! :rant: *Groan* Back from work...yay. And yippee! Tomorrow's my Friday at work! :yahoo: :dance3: And it's a short shift in the afternoon! That means that I'll get some time to share LN/LNF's opening ceremony pictures in its thread. :woot:

Chalidaluvprin said:
@ maiko
My fingers got better I was also did figure out there baby in the future I will upload later. I also believe that there will be updates soon of them.

Yay, your fingers got better, Minny! :phew: :kiss: Ooh! Wowie! ToomVill's baby!!! Eek! I'm dying of anticipation and excitement and giddiness! :woot2: :wub: :weee: :spin: Ooh la la! K, will wait patiently for your picture, Minny! :D

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: LOL, I gotcha. I love babies in general :) Chinky-eyed babies are especially cute.
Ohlala, time to get my popcorn and read your dream, LOL.
ToomVill had to bypass these baddies ... together!? T__T Woot woot! Haha, I love how your dream focused on ToomVill instead of the sidekicks -- just shows how much you love them. AWE, separation ;~; Dang, your dream has everything. Even sad moments? XD
Yeahhh for Toomtam getting pass the bad girl, doesn't happen a lot in lakorns XD hahaha!
Wow. After reading your dream, I hope to see ToomVill in an action lakorn in the future. I can imagine them in their sexy black get up and then battling the bad guys. Even though they'll be focused on fighting the bad guys, they'll also keep an eye on each other cause they just love each other so much XDD  :D

:lmao2: :rofl: Oh? Did you really snack on popcorn while you were reading my dream, Marina? :lol: :popcorn: :yummy: The thing about dreams is that they're never consistent. :annoyed: At first, it's actually me and my siblings who have to get to the location, but then it turned out to be ToomVill. Not that I'm complaining, for I'd rather watch them! :coverlaf: Yep, at first, they stuck to each other like glue (they were going through this building together), but they accidently got separated via this bomb explosion. :eek: :scratchhead2: Ooh, the details are killing me... Let's just say that Toomtam moved like Jet Li or Jackie Chan in my dream. :spicy: :blush: Hmm, even though they got separated, seemed like there was this scene of them talking with each other, saying that it was best for them to get to the place separately. Um, maybe I'm kind of delusional rite now, but I believe Toomtam was comforting Vill somewhat and worried over her? :shrug: :lolyup: (Oh, just imagine them as Thit - Gan when Thit comforted Gan while she was in jail...yep, those kind of scenes. :pervie:)

Um, not sure if my dream truly had everything, for it didn't contain any extreme love scenes. :annoyed: :whahuh: But ToomVill and their eye sex with each other surely made up for the lack of hardcore loving scenes. :pervie: :lmao3: Ooh, they actually weren't wearing any sexy black attire, for they were disguised in casual wear, Marina. But hey! I did imagine them in sexy black get ups like you, girl! :highfive: :kiss: Oh, my, Marina! Now I wouldn't mind ToomVill in an action lakorn in the future, for hot dang! They'll be awesome in action together! :drool: :spicy: :yummy: Just like Mr. and Mrs. Smith (Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie), but even hotter! :pervie: :drools: :cloud9: ToomVill in an action lakorn would be great...provided that it doesn't turn out to be dumb or pathetic. :lolyup:

By the way, Marina. Remember when I was telling you about my ToomVill reunion dream back in SSP's thread after SSP's end of the string? :D I dreamt that they got reunited...and they did for realz! :woot2: :cry: Woot...I'm still so shocked that they're reuniting so quickly. :wub: :blush: Feels like a beautiful dream hehe. Aah! Again, I'm missing them so much and can't wait until the next update on NJ! :spin:

Ntsuab-Ci said:
If I may. Can I ask what websites do you girls go to watch thai lakorn?

I usually download Thai lakorns nowadays, Ntsuab-Ci, but I occasionally check them out on YouTube...if they're Channels 3 or 5 lakorns. :D As for Channel 7... :shrug: But yay! So sweet of Mahalo to provide the links for you! :clap: Thanks, Mahalo! :kiss: :grouphug:

AikOm^_^

Going to sleep now...my work in LN/LNF's thread is finally done! :dance1: :yahoo: So tired... :yawn: My Friday at work in a couple of hours!!! :woot: K, :goodnite: or good day to everyone! :grouphug: Aw, Minny, I'm going to have to be patient for your picture of ToomVill's baby! :spin: :dance3: :woot:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@maiko
I will see it soon wait for me to get off school and work at 7:00pm in America time. I love your dream.

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
@maiko
I will see it soon wait for me to get off school and work at 7:00pm in America time. I love your dream.

Ooh! K, I'll wait for it, then, Minny! Hehe, I'll probably see it after I get off work at 9 P.M., Pacific time. :woot: Eek, I'm happy you love my dream. :blush: :D You should tell us about your Toomtam dreams hehe! :yes: :wink:

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
Just stopping by AF for a couple if minutes.
@maiko
Yes you will get to see it and my dreams is never of him and Vill. I will dream of him and me. I will tell you guys later.
http://s793.photobucket.com/user/chalidaluvprin3/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps372da546.jpg.html

The link for their Future baby

*Gasp* It's a boy! :faint: :lolyup: Well, looks like a boy to me! :clap: :woot2: :wub: Eek, cute baby! Awesome job, Minny! :bravo: :thumbsup: :kiss: Have you tried using different pictures of them hehe? Totally see both their features in the baby hehe. Their baby has a combination of both their features, especially their lips and eyes! :spin: K, I'm looking forward to your dream(s) haha. :woot:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Minny: Okay, I'll be sure to call you Minny from now on :D And wohoo, can't wait to see it. Have fun with .. homework? XD

Ntsuab-Ci: I watch all my lakorns on youtube since the quality these days is pretty good and since downloading is such a hassle. For Channel 7 lakorns, I watch them on youku ^__^

Maiko: Actually, I did. My little baby sister loves popcorn so we have a bunch of popcorn XD And I was feeling hungry, too.
Yeah, dreams are just all over the place. Oh really? Haha, I'd rather watch them, too. Toomtam ... oooh, I can imagine him pulling out some kickas* moves XD
It's fine, girl if you don't recall much. Just thank you for telling us about your dream. When I wake up from a dream, I remember it faintly but as the day goes by, I forget everything. It's so weird and I can't recall much of my dreams.

Awe, those comforting scenes ;~; Love those scenes in all lakorns, such sweet heartwarming moments. LOL @ your perv face for their comforting scenes, hahaha. :D

So you were hoping for extreme love scenes, eh? If only we could choose what we dream of.
Eye sex, lololol. I'm sure they had hardcore eye sex, haha.
Casual wear is fine, too. Agreed, they would be awesome in acton & yes, even hotter than Mr. and Mrs. Smith even though I've never seen Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie in action.
Yeah, most action lakorns ... aren't the best and they tend to look very corny  :coverlaf: 

Yes, I do remember. How could I forget your comments? Yesss, such a beautiful dream. They're fated to be together, hehe! NJ needs more updates!!

AWEEE, Minny! Thank so much for sharing that photo!!! :dance1: It definitely does look like a boy, Maiko and a cute baby boy in fact. Awww, it's so wittle and cute and asdfghjkl; The eyes and mouth, awww T___T  :spin: 

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@maiko
I did try but those other picture of Vill will make tere child look American-ish. I just need a picture that she don't look luk-Krueng but pure Thai. Yes the eyes and lips are diff. They parts that resembles both of them. Asian looking baby

AikOm^_^

Whoot...no more work for the next two days...yay! :cry: Aah! Minny and Marina, I'm going to have to get back to your comments later... :wink: :grouphug: