AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
DaisyDukes* said:
ahaha that is one cute picture of Toomtam and Vill with Nava. lol So cute!! :)

I'm still waiting for the day when they take a picture with little Nava...together. :spin: Well, there's a good chance of that happening in the future! :woot:

Chalidaluvprin said:
@maiko
Yes that's the picture I was talking about they look so cute. I totally wish she was there child when they marry in real life, if possible

:lmao2: :highfive: Ooh, an interesting note, Minny; just right before SSP aired, both Toomtam and Vill uploaded a picture of their "possible" future baby individually. :coverlaf: :lolyup: I'm pretty sure they both used some sort app to create the pictures of their babies. I thought it was so cool and cute and quite a coincidence that they both uploaded the pictures at the "same" time. :lol: :wub: Did you ever see those pictures? If not, I can find them so that we can compare them. :yes: From what I remember, both their babies look quite alike. :ghehe: :pervie:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Oooow i love da pics on page 26 where toomvill with a little kid!!! Ao cute!!! Anyways just dropping after my long vacation :)

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Feels like it's been forever since the last time I was in this thread...how long ago was that? HAHA.

Hmm, too long! :loool: Certainly feels like forever to me, too. :smack: :lolyup: Feels like you haven't been following it "in details" since page 3 or something? Give or take a few comments from you in the recent pages. :p

Sweet_09 said:
Oooow i love da pics on page 26 where toomvill with a little kid!!! Ao cute!!! Anyways just dropping after my long vacation :)

Aw, happy to hear from you again, Sweet_09! :kiss: That little girl is Aom Phiyada's baby girl, N'Nava. :D Vill took a picture with her, but Toomtam is photoshopped onto the picture with them. :lol: Hopefully, they will take real pictures together with little Nava! :yes: :thumbsup: I hope that you had fun during your vacation! :clap: :grouphug:

:goodnite: or good day to everyone! ^_^ Going to sleep now. :yawn:

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Hehe. I know. 

:lolyup:

Chalidaluvprin said:
@maiko
I would wish to see those picture. If you have time please upload it here or I can go find it in there Instagram page.

Had to find them first on Vill's IG and Toomtam's old IG account. :D Then re-upload them onto my Imageshack account. But here they are, Minny! :yahoo: I remembered wrong...their kids don't look alike at all. :whahuh: :smack: Toomtam's baby boy looks very Asian and looks a little bit like him hehe, but Vill's baby daughter looks so English! :shock2: And bald. In fact, she doesn't really look like Vill. :scratchchin: I think it has something to do with the picture she used to create her baby...it isn't one of her best pictures. :loool:

Credits: Toomtam (bugtimetoom) and Vill's (villwannarot) IGs.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@maiko
The babies are so cute. Totally wish it they're baby will come out like this!!! Toomtam's is so cute, just have to say the lips and eye resembles Toomtam. About Vills they eyes are so pretty. The baby does look alot American. Thank you though for the pictures.

AikOm^_^

SokLaHote said:
I hope for more updates soon.  The only lakorns I look forward to watching from Channel 5 are both Toomtam's lakorns.

Eek, SokLaHote! I'm happy to hear from you again! :woot: :grouphug: For the first sentence in your post, yeah, I hope the same, too! :yes: For the second sentence, it's actually Vill's lakorns that I'm looking forward to from Channel 5. :lolyup: But definitely going to check out Toomtam in KNK. :blush: :spin:

Chalidaluvprin said:
@maiko
The babies are so cute. Totally wish it they're baby will come out like this!!! Toomtam's is so cute, just have to say the lips and eye resembles Toomtam. About Vills they eyes are so pretty. The baby does look alot American. Thank you though for the pictures.

Minny, I'm in love with Toomtam's baby. :wub: He's adorable like Toomtam! :lolyup: Yes! His eyes especially resemble Toomtam's own eyes. I love his little Toomtam-like hairstyle, too. :D As for his lips, whahahaha! If Toomtam ever has a son, I bet he'll inherit Toomtam's kissing ability. :pervie: I'm surprised Toomtam's baby has a lot of hair, but Vill's baby doesn't at all. :lol: But her big eyes are beautiful. :spin: She needs more hair though. xD You're welcome for the pictures!

AikOm^_^

Nothing too new, but Kate (Vill's mother) made my day when she uploaded a picture of ToomVill onto her Twitter. :woot: :yahoo: :clap: It's one of Thit - Gan's wedding pictures. :wub: Oh, and I also found out Toomtam's father's IG account (nine_noi). :woot2: He uploaded a picture of Toomtam's shots while they were filming over in Mae Hong Sorn/Maehongsorn province. Two of the shots of Toomtam, we've never seen before! Well, not me, anyway. :lolyup:

Have a nice day, everyone! :grouphug: With both ToomVill focusing on their other lakorns, I doubt we'll get any NJ updates anytime soon. But, I'm a little grateful...a little grateful just because I can use the time to do other things during this busy holiday. :lol: But of course, I miss them very much. :spin: :cry1: Later, guys! :wink: :kiss:

Credits: Kate's (katesontichai katesontichai) Twitter; nine_noi's IG.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
The picture is just so cute and lovely. The both are pretty and handsome on there wedding but that facial hair isn't that cool on him on the picture but he is HOTT.

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
The picture is just so cute and lovely. The both are pretty and handsome on there wedding but that facial hair isn't that cool on him on the picture but he is HOTT.

Like Aiyaja, I wish that more of their wedding pictures are released for us... :spin: Even though Vill doesn't look as happy as Toomtam looks in the picture, golly, they're perfect together! :wub: For the second picture of Toomtam, my favorite shot is the top right corner one. :drools: Perhaps because his facial hair is really light and it isn't that noticeable. :coverlaf: Ah, we need more ToomVill pictures! :woot: Just have to keep hoping for more updates hehe. Have a good one now, Minny! :kiss: I'll be busy for the next few days, and I don't expect any NJ updates anytime soon, but I shall still stop by to chat with you and/or anybody else stopping by this thread or other threads. :grouphug: Minny, :goodnite: to you! :kiss3:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@maiko
Even if we don't have any updates in this thread I won't leave this thread I will exaggerate ToomVill fever with you and others in here.

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
@maiko
Even if we don't have any updates in this thread I won't leave this thread I will exaggerate ToomVill fever with you and others in here.

I said " :goodnite: " to you earlier, but here I am again, to spazz with you, Minny! :woot: :rofl: Aw, you make me happy! :spin: :blush: :highfive: :kiss:

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
@maiko
Thank you too you are like one of the big piece in this thread. You will always be like me exaggerating ToomVill fever.

Aw, you, too, Minny! :blush: You, too! :yes: :grouphug: And yay! Hehe, I'm not the only one exaggerating over ToomVill fever. :yahoo: :highfive: :kiss: I know I didn't hear too much from you in SSP's thread during its tender beginning (only occasionally :lol:), but whoot! I'm happy you're here with me since the beginning! Through thick and skin! :woot: :bravo: :blush: :spin: :kiss3: K, another long and boring day at work today. :cry1: :annoyed: Later now, Minny! :wink: And everybody else! :grouphug:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@maiko
I am also bored to. A boring day today at home texting until my finger bleeds. I will always support ToomVill even in Heaven or Hell. Thick or Thin like you to, yes is SSP I wasn't in there that much but I won't let this thread go a page without me. Hope you had fun at work.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Awwe, the pictures of the babies are adorable. Both babies are so .... I-wish-I-could-kidnap-them worthy XD LOLOl, JK. But love the eyes on both babies. Awwies :D
And yes, let's all continue to be crazy about ToomVill!~

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:
Awwe, the pictures of the babies are adorable. Both babies are so .... I-wish-I-could-kidnap-them worthy XD LOLOl, JK. But love the eyes on both babies. Awwies :D
And yes, let's all continue to be crazy about ToomVill!~
I also want to kidnap there 2 kids. We should try finding out the look of there future baby if they marry