AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING, EVERYBODY! :grouphug: I hope that you all have a lovely Thanksgiving with your family and loved ones. So many things I'm grateful for. A roof over my head, wonderful and terrible family members :)lol:), and awesome friends like my Asianfuse buddies. :kiss: :kiss3: :grouphug:

Minny, Marina, Aiyaja, Amelie, Amylovemeng1, Cecilia, Ceda_lee, Cool, D~D, Daisy, Fun, Jinny, Lakornfan8, Maithao., Mjennx, Nanciie, Pangia :)wink:)Phatman, PreetamPuca :)lol:), Queenyeon, Robber, SokLaHote, Songie, Spanky, Sweet_09, Variety, X0unerthanlater, Xox, and all my AF buddies from new to old (whose usernames I won't be able to spell correctly without double-checking :lol2:), have a wonderful Thanksgiving, everyone!!! :spin: :grouphug: :dance1: :yahoo: :kiss:

Chalidaluvprin said:
Aom looks shy with Tik but they are still a lovely couple. Tik Barley kissed her that's true. I do agree that son does have a good looking cop face but while actions it looks different. Toomtam and Vill should be stuck with RLSR.

Aom seems to be afraid of intimacy with her p'eks (Tik, Captain, Ken, even Pong, etc.). :lol: She scrunches up her shoulders and make that face as if she's disgusted or don't want them to kiss her, whenever they peck her on the cheek. At least, that's what I notice about her innocent and sweet characters haha. xD Girl doesn't seem to have a problem with hugs and forehead/hand kisses though. :D Oh, gosh! Namneung and Kongpope's first cheek kiss in RLSR (after he cuts his finger, when he pecks her on the cheek before leaving her house)...that's hardly a kiss! :p :rolleyes: Oh, yes! ToomVill for RLSR!!!! :woot: Their love scene in SSP strongly reminds me of Neung and Kong's interaction after their R scene. :pervie: Especially with Thit/Toomtam kissing Gan's/Vill's cheek, neck, and hair everywhere... :drool:  :spicy:

Yep, Son stinks at action scenes. :annoyed: :lol:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wah...I'm so behind. Been busy over at ARO thread...guilty of negligence! Anyway. Did they already have their opening and fitting??

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: It's fine, girl. I know you're not online all day :) Yes, we do have a lot of similar thoughts. Thank you, I'm happy you like my thoughts regarding SSP. I feel like I repeat myself a lot, too... haha, I forget easily so I tend to repeat a lot. Yeah, hopefully NJ will not be the last ToomVill lakorn for a while :) Yeah, blonde hair is nada. I don't like when actresses have blonde hair ... actually, I can't think of anyone at the moment but yes, Vill's hair is beautiful light. Yeah, dark hair just doesn't go with me XD
Maiko, watching my bday video again? LOL, this girl :D I'm glad you're watching it so much, it makes me so happy. Thank you!

I'd love to see Toomtam as a spunky, playful character like Id in PRPR. I think ToomVill would be so cute with that kind of relationship. I wouldn't prefer a romantic comedy for ToomVill though ... maybe because I feel like they won't be as intimate? Haha but I think an action one would be awesome since Guy & Vill in KT were pretty cute as a tough pairing. ToomVill would be super hot in action, ohlala :D And I'd love to see Toomtam fight off the bad guys ;)
Vill could definitely pass as a princess and Toomtam as a cop? Sexiness overboard right there XD I love men in uniform!!

Chalidaluvprin: Oh heckyeahh! ToomVill should remake Son & Grand's lakorn. I thought Son & Grand's lakorn had a great storyline but the ending was so depressing and the lakorn wasn't so great. Hong Fah was very draggy to me but I did like the whole princess idea. And of course, Toomtam's too sexy~

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Wah...I'm so behind. Been busy over at ARO thread...guilty of negligence! Anyway. Did they already have their opening and fitting??

Yes, you are! :smack: You've missed a ton of goodies! :woot: Yes, they've already have the fitting haha. :p But no opening ceremony yet. :no: And it also looks like they have actually started filming, too... :eek: ToomVill, Aom, Aom's family, and others went to Maehongson/Mae Hong Son province to film some scenes...or do something. :lol: Here, I'll provide you the links to the pictures...I suggest you check out the other pages for other pictures, for there are plenty of sweet pictures of Toomtam, Vill, and Aom and her darling Nava. xD

Page 5: ToomVill's fitting.
Page 12: Start!
Page 13: My "favorite" ToomVill picture. (Seriously, check the pictures above and below this post! :lol:)
Page 16: Other goodies and Nava's cuteness!

So, yeah, check them all out, girl! :wink:

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: It's fine, girl. I know you're not online all day :) Yes, we do have a lot of similar thoughts. Thank you, I'm happy you like my thoughts regarding SSP. I feel like I repeat myself a lot, too... haha, I forget easily so I tend to repeat a lot. Yeah, hopefully NJ will not be the last ToomVill lakorn for a while :) Yeah, blonde hair is nada. I don't like when actresses have blonde hair ... actually, I can't think of anyone at the moment but yes, Vill's hair is beautiful light. Yeah, dark hair just doesn't go with me XD
Maiko, watching my bday video again? LOL, this girl :D I'm glad you're watching it so much, it makes me so happy. Thank you!

I'd love to see Toomtam as a spunky, playful character like Id in PRPR. I think ToomVill would be so cute with that kind of relationship. I wouldn't prefer a romantic comedy for ToomVill though ... maybe because I feel like they won't be as intimate? Haha but I think an action one would be awesome since Guy & Vill in KT were pretty cute as a tough pairing. ToomVill would be super hot in action, ohlala :D And I'd love to see Toomtam fight off the bad guys ;)
Vill could definitely pass as a princess and Toomtam as a cop? Sexiness overboard right there XD I love men in uniform!!

Oh, Marina, I may not be online all day, but I can't stop thinking about this thread and ToomVill. :woot: Man, I'm missing them even harder than ever! xD Hehe, we're two birds of the same feather! :highfive: Every time I see Toomtam's cheesy smiles in your birthday video, I end up grinning from ear to ear myself and tearing up (I must be missing him and Vill too much :scratchhead2:)... :teary: :cry: Man, Toomtam's smiles and your skills are that magical. :eek: :bravo: :clap: Team Toomtam - Marina...you two can give ToomVill a run for their money. :wink: :drools:

Oh, Marina, I think anything is possible when it comes to ToomVill. Sure, it seems like there's barely intimate scenes in a romantic comedy, but I know ToomVill will make it work! :woot2: :drool: But sadly, it depends on the scriptwriters... :annoyed: Toomtam is already great in a spunky character role...and Vill is not too bad herself haha. So, I think they'll be a good mixture! :thumbsup: I'll envision Toomtam in Put's role when Leh Nangfah airs. :lol: :coverlaf: Still grateful for ToomVill to get stuck with NJ, too, though. :yes: Exact action lakorns...ew!  :lol: I only :heart: KT because Gilly made it awesome! :wub: Gilly's hot in action together! :spicy: And ToomVill in action sounds just as good (even better, too :cry1:)!!! Yes, I'd love to see Toomtam take on the baddies, too. :spin: Eek! Great, now I'm imagining them in a princess - bodyguard/cop storyline even harder than before. :weee: I think Toomtam in a bullet vest or uniform would be a heavenly sight. :blush:

Agree; Grand - Son's lakorn storyline :)lol:) is nice. Except for that ending. :yuck: Hmm, I need to create my own for ToomVill... :scratchchin:

DaisyDukes* said:
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!♥! Love everyone and have a beautiful holiday!♥

Happy ToomVill celebration too hehe. HAPPY THANKSGIVING TOOMVILL!♥

Eek, you, too, Daisy! :kiss: :grouphug: :kiss3: Aw, ToomVill celebration? For a second there, I honestly thought it was a national holiday! :loool: Wishful thinking. :rolleyes: Hmm, I wonder if the Thai people celebrate Thanksgiving? :scratchhead2: :shrug: Hope you eat plenty of goodies, Daisy! :D

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: Awww, you're so kind giving links to the fitting pictures :D Now, I can get to them easier, too ^__^
Same here, I'm not online all day but I always want to check this thread even though sometimes, it's not updated XD 2 birds of the same feather? Never heard of that saying before but I like it & yes, we are. I know right, Toomtam's smile is too contagious. Can't help but smile when I see him smile. Thank you again for commenting on my skills. Awee, you're just the sweetest :p

Yeah, I'm sure ToomVill will make it work :) Exact even makes romantic comedies have a dramatic side to them though xD I'd love to see ToomVill in a less dramatic lakorn though, it'd be a nice break from their dramatic ones. Yes, definitely a good mixture. And I feel like Toomtam & Vill both as spunky characters will lead to a lot of bickerng & arguments :D Which is what I looove~ Me, too, girl. As much as I like Put, Toomtam wins. The action lakorns are not my favorite, too. I prefer CH3 or CH7 action lakorns ... I don't recall watching much CH5 action lakorns. As for KT, I didn't watch it but my sister did so I watched a good amount of it XD
Heckyes, Toomtam in uniform ;D Too awesome!! 

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: Awww, you're so kind giving links to the fitting pictures :D Now, I can get to them easier, too ^__^
Same here, I'm not online all day but I always want to check this thread even though sometimes, it's not updated XD 2 birds of the same feather? Never heard of that saying before but I like it & yes, we are. I know right, Toomtam's smile is too contagious. Can't help but smile when I see him smile. Thank you again for commenting on my skills. Awee, you're just the sweetest :p

Yeah, I'm sure ToomVill will make it work :) Exact even makes romantic comedies have a dramatic side to them though xD I'd love to see ToomVill in a less dramatic lakorn though, it'd be a nice break from their dramatic ones. Yes, definitely a good mixture. And I feel like Toomtam & Vill both as spunky characters will lead to a lot of bickerng & arguments :D Which is what I looove~ Me, too, girl. As much as I like Put, Toomtam wins. The action lakorns are not my favorite, too. I prefer CH3 or CH7 action lakorns ... I don't recall watching much CH5 action lakorns. As for KT, I didn't watch it but my sister did so I watched a good amount of it XD
Heckyes, Toomtam in uniform ;D Too awesome!! 

:whahuh: Well, I'm happy my efforts paid off! At least I know YOU will be able to get to them easily. :clap: As for that Phatman girl...hmm... :rolleyes: Will she even see my answers to her questions? :shrug: :coverlaf: It did take several minutes to find the pages. :p Oh, maybe I'm remembering the phrase wrong? :eek: :scratchhead2: I know I sometimes make things up as I go along, if it sounds good to my ears. :bhehe: There is that saying, "killing two birds with one stone," but that's definitely not what I meant. xD I know; Toomtam's contagious smiles... :D Aw, you're welcome, Marina! :clap: :blush:

Right! Even Exact's romantic comedies turn out more dramatic than funny...a good example? Pong and Vill's lakorn. :p :loool: I heart it, but I really thought it would be a change of lakorn for both Vill and Pong. But nope! It's another drama for both of them. x] Even Thit and Gan have intense arguments in SSP, so spunky and hot-headed ToomVill in a romcom (romantic comedy :D) would be epic! Hehe, I'm sure they'll crack me up like Yadech, Bie - Vill, Ken - Anne, Bargie, and all those other funny couples out there. :wub: Aw, I miss those light and cute bickering scenes...should give Pao and Golf's lakorn a chance one of these days. :whaha:

What?! Of course Toomtam wins over Put! :woot: I'm still excited for LN and Put - Vill, but ToomVill FTW! :wub: :thumbsup: Eek, not sure about Ch 7 action lakorns, but Ch 3 lakorns are definitely better! :yes: I really :heart: Margie and Peter's Nang Rai Sai Lab. :wub: Now, their chemistry isn't as overpowering as ToomVill's, but they're still darn cute and funny. :lol: Plus, they're hot in action together. :drool: The only worthy action scenes in KT are the Gilly actions scenes. :pervie: :spicy: I think I may actually prefer Toomtam in a soldier's uniform... The majority of Thailand cops' uniforms...aren't too appealing. :nono1: Or maybe that's because the cops who wear them aren't as handsome as Toomtam? Hehe, I know Guy is so darn sexy in a bullet vest! Oh, and in a formal cop uniform, he's ok, too. :lol:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Thank you Maiko! They look so good together. Vill is lovely, BUT did they really have to make her hair red/orange?? Not sure if I like it. Anyway, they do look great together. Nava is so cute!! Love her princess-like hair. Hehe.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: Yes, your efforts surely paid off. Thank you again :) I'm sure she'll see your answers ... hopefully. I'm not sure about the phrase but it sounds fine, it's just I never heard it before, hehe. XD
My sister watched Pong & Vill's lakorn. She said the beginning was pretty chill then it turned dramatic, hehe. Yesss, spunky ToomVill would be so entertaining :D I miss light & cute bickering scenes, too. As for Pao & Golf's lakorn, I wouldn't say they were a bickering couple. They didn't have much intimate scenes but they were pretty cute :3

Most definitely. Toomtam FTW. I'm waiting for LN, too. I'm most excited to see Vill's character in LN and how she'll pull it off :) CH7 lakorns -- I don't watch much but I'm mainly judging from one I saw which was starring Cee and Poo. Have you seen Cee act? Man, that guy is both handsome and talented. He's so awesome when it comes to action lakorns.
I never saw Margie & Peter's NRSL ... it has a lot of good comments though so I feel like I should give it a try plus it's subbed. You like it, too? I might just consider it. At the moment, I'm watching CH3's Chat Chao Praya & it's so good. Full of action & cuties :3

Oh yes, Gilly. I love watching Gilly MVs especially the MVs made by pangiaxiong on youtube :) She's such an awesome editor. As for Gilly scenes, my favorite scene of the two would have to be when Guy kisses Vill's hand. Guy's such a tease :)
I'd like to see Toomtam in a white uniform, haha. Any uniform would be fine :) 

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: Yes, your efforts surely paid off. Thank you again :) I'm sure she'll see your answers ... hopefully. I'm not sure about the phrase but it sounds fine, it's just I never heard it before, hehe. XD
My sister watched Pong & Vill's lakorn. She said the beginning was pretty chill then it turned dramatic, hehe. Yesss, spunky ToomVill would be so entertaining :D I miss light & cute bickering scenes, too. As for Pao & Golf's lakorn, I wouldn't say they were a bickering couple. They didn't have much intimate scenes but they were pretty cute :3

Most definitely. Toomtam FTW. I'm waiting for LN, too. I'm most excited to see Vill's character in LN and how she'll pull it off :) CH7 lakorns -- I don't watch much but I'm mainly judging from one I saw which was starring Cee and Poo. Have you seen Cee act? Man, that guy is both handsome and talented. He's so awesome when it comes to action lakorns.
I never saw Margie & Peter's NRSL ... it has a lot of good comments though so I feel like I should give it a try plus it's subbed. You like it, too? I might just consider it. At the moment, I'm watching CH3's Chat Chao Praya & it's so good. Full of action & cuties :3

Oh yes, Gilly. I love watching Gilly MVs especially the MVs made by pangiaxiong on youtube :) She's such an awesome editor. As for Gilly scenes, my favorite scene of the two would have to be when Guy kisses Vill's hand. Guy's such a tease :)
I toy agree with everything you said!!!! My favorite scene in SSP of guy and Vill well probably be the hand kissing scene. Lol, I will love to see Toomtam in inform too, as for Cee that is true he is talented and handsome on action seen.

@maiko
Guy is a hottie in a Vest but I think Toomtam will also match it to. Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

AikOm^_^

Hmm...I'm kind of doubting that NJ will air in time for summer... :scratchchin: E-Sa will air in the beginning of December, and Toomtam's KNK is going to air in January...and seems like Vill's LN is going to air first before NJ? Well, I won't mind it if they take their time with NJ, just as long as it means absolute perfection. :woot: I'll be really sad if it doesn't air in the summer, but I'm fine with an airing date for the end of the year (2014)...I mean, I will try to be. :lol:

phatman said:
Thank you Maiko! They look so good together. Vill is lovely, BUT did they really have to make her hair red/orange?? Not sure if I like it. Anyway, they do look great together. Nava is so cute!! Love her princess-like hair. Hehe.

Oh, you did come back to see/read it! I'm so sorry I ever doubted you! :worthy: Please, disregard my rude comments about you, girl. :lol: In some pictures, it seems like Vill's hair color is darker? :shrug: So, I'm hoping it won't be too red/orange on screen. :yes: I know! They do look great together! :drool: I'm mainly talking about ToomVill, but that's for everybody else on the NJ team, too. :lol: Yes! Nava is too darn precious! Love her cute voice! And her bundle of curls! Haha, I love how you described her hair as "princess-like." :highfive: Anyway, I'm happy to hear from you again in this thread, girl! :woot: :clap: :kiss:

huajaikaungtur said:

She (Phatman girl now) did, Marina! :coverlaf: Okie dokie about the phrase! xD Ah, I see your sister and I have the same opinions about Pong and Vill's lakorn. :bhehe: Spunky and hotheaded ToomVill...oh, the possibilities... :woot: :ghehe: :drool: Oh, that's true...I didn't really see any bickering scenes between Pao and Golf. :eek: You're right; they're more of a cute couple. :D

No, I haven't personally seen Cee act, but I've heard many people said that he's one of Ch 7's better actors. :) He's...not that handsome, but he's all right. :D Ooh, I should check him out in his action scenes! Poo?! Er, her acting stinks. :thumbdown: :p Oh, yes, I heart Margie and Peter's NRSL! :yes: Love Peter's cronies in there...three of them are oh, so darn hawt!!! :drools: I :heart: them! If you ever have time, I highly recommend you try it out. Phatman loves it. :D Oh, Chat Chao Praya is full of action and cuties? :woot: I'll check it out! When I have time. :p

Aw, yes, Pangia is an awesome editor...like YOU! :kiss: :clap: Both of you are amazing! :thumbsup: Oh, I was assuming you meant Gilly's scenes in KT until I saw Minny's comment, so does that mean you're talking about their kiss-on-the-hand scene in SSP? :eek: Oh, Toomtam in a white uniform? :spin: Yep, any uniform will do, just as long as we get to see him in one! :wub:

Oh? Since today's Thanksgiving, you're having a lot of time today, Marina? Usually, I have to wait for hours for a reply from you. :lol: Hmm, where the heck is Cool? :scratchhead2: She's the one with a whole week off from school. :bhehe: She must be having too much fun sleeping in. :D

Chalidaluvprin said:
I toy agree with everything you said!!!! My favorite scene in SSP of guy and Vill well probably be the hand kissing scene. Lol, I will love to see Toomtam in inform too, as for Cee that is true he is talented and handsome on action seen.

@maiko
Guy is a hottie in a Vest but I think Toomtam will also match it to. Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

I have too many favorite Gilly scenes in SSP, Minny...heart all of them! :wub: Yes, I'm sure Toomtam will match a simple bullet vest, too. :blush: Happy Thanksgiving to you, too, Minny! :kiss: :grouphug:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Chalidaluvprin: Yes, definitely. Love that scene :D I'm glad we both like the same scene. And yes, Cee is truly talented.

Maiko: Yeah, just saw her comment XD Yeah, my sister likes Vill but not when she's with Toomtam. She's so weird, hehe :p Pao and Golf do argue but it's just little arguing. Cee is definitely one of CH7's better actors. NOT HANDSOME? Oh heck naww. Lol, JKJK, girl but you should see him act. At first I didn't care for him much but as I continued watching his lakorns, he grew on me. He reminds me a lot of Taylor Lautner, too :) Yeah, Poo's acting is nada good. I dislike it when she cries, her crying's so whiny and annoying -.-" But she is a pretty gal.

Okay, if I'm out of stuff to watch, I'll watch NRSL :) Yeah, I know Phatman loves it and I do like Margie. You should definitely check out CCP, it's good ^^ Pangia's a better editor than me. Actually, I started editing because of her -- after seeing all her works, I wanted to start my own so she's basically my inspiration :)
And yeah, I was talking about Gilly's scene in KT where he ksises her hand :O As for ToomVill, I love their kiss-on-the-hand scenes but my faves would be their more intimate scenes ;D LOLOL, your face after "Toomtam in a white uniform?" is too cuuute & made me laugh :D

Actually, my family and I are having Thanksgiving on Saturday with our cousins. Today, we're just chilling at home so I don't have anything to do. Awwe, sorry for making you wait for hours ;~; Yeah, where is Cool? Must be celebrating Thanksgiving, eh? Or sleeping in like you said XD

AikOm^_^

Minny: I meant to comment about the old lakorns' storylines with you, Minny...I forgot to. You're right; they have some of the best storylines back then. :D I miss those old lakorns. :spin:

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: Yeah, just saw her comment XD Yeah, my sister likes Vill but not when she's with Toomtam. She's so weird, hehe :p Pao and Golf do argue but it's just little arguing. Cee is definitely one of CH7's better actors. NOT HANDSOME? Oh heck naww. Lol, JKJK, girl but you should see him act. At first I didn't care for him much but as I continued watching his lakorns, he grew on me. He reminds me a lot of Taylor Lautner, too :) Yeah, Poo's acting is nada good. I dislike it when she cries, her crying's so whiny and annoying -.-" But she is a pretty gal.

Okay, if I'm out of stuff to watch, I'll watch NRSL :) Yeah, I know Phatman loves it and I do like Margie. You should definitely check out CCP, it's good ^^ Pangia's a better editor than me. Actually, I started editing because of her -- after seeing all her works, I wanted to start my own so she's basically my inspiration :)
And yeah, I was talking about Gilly's scene in KT where he ksises her hand :eek: As for ToomVill, I love their kiss-on-the-hand scenes but my faves would be their more intimate scenes ;D LOLOL, your face after "Toomtam in a white uniform?" is too cuuute & made me laugh :D

Actually, my family and I are having Thanksgiving on Saturday with our cousins. Today, we're just chilling at home so I don't have anything to do. Awwe, sorry for making you wait for hours ;~; Yeah, where is Cool? Must be celebrating Thanksgiving, eh? Or sleeping in like you said XD

It's ok; our sisters can be weird together, Marina. We'll be the rational ones. :highfive: (Oh, as for your first sentence; I gotcha! ;) You're talking about Phatman. :lolyup:) Oh, so even Pao and Golf have their little moments bickering. Ok, I'll give Cee another chance, then! :lol: But he's not looking so handsome these days... :nono1: Ooh, you're right! :eek: Cee and Taylor Lautner do bear a resemblance to each other! :scratchchin: Yay, I'm not the only one who sees Poo that way! I can't say much about her crying, but her other acting skills...aren't convincing. :lol: But yep, she is indeed pretty. :) Not a fan or anything though. :lol:

K, thank you for your recommendation of CCP! :wink: Aw, Pangia's your inspiration? So sweet! Well, you're both my inspiration. :D

Ooh, ok, Gilly scene in KT; got it! Is it the scene when she tries to punch him in the marketplace and he kisses her hand instead? :blush: I :heart: their bickering! Another perfect romcom couple rite there! :clap: You know, I don't recall Toomtam ever kissing Vill on the hand in SSP... :scratchhead2: Seems like those two don't like the weak kisses-on-the-hands; they're too hot for those and only kiss each other for realz. :D :pervie: Or if they ever do have those hand kisses...I can only remember their extreme kisses (cheek, forehead, mouth kisses)!!!! :woot: :spicy: Yep, love ToomVill's intimate kisses, too! :D Man, with the lack of NJ updates, we may as well reminisce about and gush over SSP in this thread! :lolyup: I know there's plenty to talk about it! :woot2:

Haha, that was my hopeful face for seeing Toomtam in a white uniform. :crush: Oh? Your family is celebrating Thanksgiving dinner late? Sounds like fun nevertheless! Especially since you guys are going to kick back and relax today! Lucky! Me? I've got to get ready for work now... :weep: Black "Thursday" over in workplace today... :cry1: Now I'm the one making you wait for me. :lol: :smack: Haha, I guess we'll just have to wait for Cool's contributions and story. :bhehe:

K, enjoy your relaxing day now, Marina, Minnie, everybody! :kiss: :grouphug: I shall return...hours later. :tearybye:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@maiko LOL :O!!! Toomtam and Vill are to Real to kiss on hands!!!! That's why they did real kisses!!! It will look cute though if they hand kiss. Good luck at work and see you in a couple of hours.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh, I see y'all are talking about me behind ma back? Haha. I saw your comment there Maiko! Don't worry, I ain't leaving this thread. :ghehe:

OMG, yes I love love love NRSL! You should really try it out huajaikaungtur! Since you like Margie, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Just disregard the corny action scenes. Haha.

As for Cee, I adore him too!! He's not that highly promoted and I wish he is. I didn't think he was handsome when I first saw him with that shaggy hair style, but after his hair cut, mm mm he is so fine. Now I can see his handsome features. Haha. And his acting is great Of course!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Will I'm just stopping by saying...Happy Thanksgiving Everyone & ToomVill lover!!! Still looking forward to more update on ToomVill :D :D

AikOm^_^

I have a little bit of time before heading out. :woot:

Chalidaluvprin said:
@maiko LOL :eek:!!! Toomtam and Vill are to Real to kiss on hands!!!! That's why they did real kisses!!! It will look cute though if they hand kiss. Good luck at work and see you in a couple of hours.

:lmao2: I know! That's why we don't see Toomtam kissing her on the hand at all! :coverlaf: Actually, I take it back. There is at least one scene in which Toomtam kisses Vill's hand in SSP. Well, specifically, Thit kisses Nee's hand in Gan's nightmare (when Gan's walking down the stairs to meet Thit on their "wedding" day). That scene is in the music video, but I can't remember if they kept it in episode 5... :scratchhead2: I seriously only remember ToomVill's real kisses. :p I'll have to check episode 5 later. Eek! I hope today will go by quickly at work, Minny! :spin: We're going to be super busy because of our pre-Black Friday sales. >_< I wanted to buy stuff, too...not work! :cry1: Hehe, thanks, Minny! :kiss: Later now! :tearybye:

phatman said:
Oh, I see y'all are talking about me behind ma back? Haha. I saw your comment there Maiko! Don't worry, I ain't leaving this thread. :ghehe:

OMG, yes I love love love NRSL! You should really try it out huajaikaungtur! Since you like Margie, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Just disregard the corny action scenes. Haha.

As for Cee, I adore him too!! He's not that highly promoted and I wish he is. I didn't think he was handsome when I first saw him with that shaggy hair style, but after his hair cut, mm mm he is so fine. Now I can see his handsome features. Haha. And his acting is great Of course!

:tease: That's because we've missed you in here, girl! :grouphug: Haha, just call Huajaikaungtur Marina! :lolyup: Wha, "shaggy hair style?" :lmao2: :lmao3: K, later to you, too!!! :teary:

Sweet_09 said:
Will I'm just stopping by saying...Happy Thanksgiving Everyone & ToomVill lover!!! Still looking forward to more update on ToomVill :D :D

Yay! :yahoo: I'm happy you stopped by, Sweet_09!!!! :dance1: You, too! Stay safe and eat plenty of turkey and other food! :yummy: Ahh, same here...waiting for ToomVill updates, too. :spin: Oh, and your new siggie picture and profile picture are beautiful! :thumbsup:

Well, later, everyone! :grouphug: :kiss: :kiss3:

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
Oh? Since today's Thanksgiving, you're having a lot of time today, Marina? Usually, I have to wait for hours for a reply from you. :lol: Hmm, where the heck is Cool? :scratchhead2: She's the one with a whole week off from school. :bhehe: She must be having too much fun sleeping in. :D

huajaikaungtur said:
555  :lmao2:  you guys know me so well! #sleepingdayandnight .555 jk I've been trying to catch up on my lakorns girl!Whenever i do come on, there's either no new comments or hecka new comments. So when theres is a bunch of comments i say to myself that I'll check it later and then when later comes....I DON'T . IDK whats wrong with me  :loool:

Oh btw HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL OF YOU GIRLS TOO! :clap:  :clap2:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: Haha, yes, we'll be the rational ones and sorry, I was talking about Phatman. I should have made it clearer. Must have confused you, huh? XD Yeah but all couples have their bickering moments, too xD Definitely give Cee another chance. He truly deserves a chance :p Poo's not the best actress but she's got the looks and same here, I'm not a fan either. I'm neutral with her ^^
We're both your inspiration? Nah, she can be your only inspiration :p Yeahh, that's the scene -- where Guy kisses her hand! They're cute & I can't get over Guy's facial expressions. I feel like ToomVill did have a kiss-on-the-hand scene ... or maybe I'm just imagining it? XD Yeah, I can only remember their hot kscenes ;) I know right, we might as well reminisce every ToomVill scene in SSP XD LOLOL.

Yeah, Thanksgiving will be late this year but my family's always like that. We always celebrate holidays later or earlier than the actual date xD haha. Aww, hopefully, you'll get time to relax, too. You deserve it. Good luck with Black Thursday! I know for sure it'll be crazy. I'll be waiting for you, girl but when you come back, I might no be online anymore. It's alrighty, hehe :D

Phatman: Feel free to just call me Marina xD Spelling out huajaikaungtur is such a hassle, lolol. But yes, I'll definitely consider NRSL and since both you and Maiko recommend it, I want to watch it even more :) Yeah, adore Cee. That boy is truly a looker ;D

Sweet_09: Happy Thanksgiving to you, too :) ~

Cool: Haha, we do know you too well :p I'm always trying to catch up on my lakorns, too. That's what a break from school means to me = time to catch up on lakorns :D And same here, there's either no updates or a ton of comments so I always end up delaying my post time. I try to comment asap though so I don't get behind on the posts XD Happy Thanksgiving to you, too :D

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
Happy Thanksgiving to all!!! We all should be spending time with our love ones but here we are in this thread checking up on updates. Lol. That's just how much we want to see ToomVill together.