amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
During my SSP fever I had so many fantasies of ToomVill. I even tried writing my own fanfic of them but it turn out to be a total fail. Lol.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
amylovemeng1 said:
During my SSP fever I had so many fantasies of ToomVill. I even tried writing my own fanfic of them but it turn out to be a total fail. Lol.

:lmao2: :rofl: :lmao: Awh, same here... :console: Actually, I still envision them strongly in my fantasies, but writing them out on paper...whoooo... Now, that's a big problem... I have to discover my own writing style... :lol: :facepalm: Hard to put ideas into words... :shrug:

AikOm^_^

Wha...I'm falling asleep here...and I still have to take a shower... :yawn: :annoyed:

AikOm^_^

Aw, tomorrow's Wednesday, so no NJ updates/filming yet. :cry: :cry1: :weep: :teary: Darn, have to wait until Thursday. :lol: Well, at least, I'll have other things to do tomorrow to keep my mind off ToomVill (yeah, right...I think about them 25/8 :rolleyes: :D)...my family is going to celebrate Thanksgiving early. :yahoo: I'm looking forward to the food... :yummy: But that won't stop me from checking up on this thread and other sources. :lol2:

Well...I did take a shower. :bhehe: But I'm feeling sleepy again. Might as well hit the hay. Nite/day to everybody! :goodnite: If any of you are celebrating Thanksgiving early, Happy Thanksgiving! Many things to be grateful for. I'm grateful ToomVill paired up in SSP. :wub: I'm grateful they're reuniting so soon in NJ. :woot: I'm grateful there are plenty of ToomVill lovers. And lastly, I'm grateful for my loved ones, family members and friends like you guys, my Asianfuse buddies. :clap: :grouphug: :kiss: :kiss3: I'm blessed to have great buddies here on AF.... :D Love you guys very much! :wub: Again, Happy Thanksgiving, everybody!!!! I'll give another shout-out on Thursday. :wink:

AikOm^_^

robber said:
Sorry, Maiko. It's my mistake. hahaha

Toomtam shooting KNK on thu-sun, not NJ ^^"

Wha-? :faint: You break my heart, Robber... :cry1: :cry: :lmao: Haha, but I suppose I won't mind (too much! :lol:) if they take their time filming NJ, as long as it means NJ will be perfection in terms of quality and storyline and everything else (I already know ToomVill won't disappoint me! :blush:). :clap: I hope filming for KNK is almost over! :shutup: Oh, and it's ok about your mistake, Robber. :console: :kiss: :grouphug: Hehe, I am sad they're not filming NJ on Thurs-Sun, but I'm just going to have to be patient for NJ updates! :woot: :weee:

AikOm^_^

One new "old" picture that has never been seen. :lol2: Darn it, the lack of ToomVill pictures and BTS clips are upsetting me! But that doesn't make me less crazier for them though. :woot: :weee: :crazy: :blush: I hope they keep Vill's hairstyle like this for Maytinee! :)

Credit: suthasinee8917's IG.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: Oh girl! Stop it. I love your profile pic as well and my skills are far from professional. All I did was overlay a texture, nothing big. haha but thank you so much. Haha, I try not to be so dirty minded XD But yes, it's impossible to calm down when it comes to ToomVill. Same here, I'm getting impatient. There needs to be more photos and more everything!! 
I hope NJ is not a disappointment since I already have high hopes for this lakorn -.-" I'm just hoping it'll be better than SSP. Not saying that SSP was bad, I mean I enjoyed it a lot, but better as in -- less killing, more focus on ToomVill, and a bunch of other stuff.
Awe, I think about you, too, girl :) Love sharing my thoughts to you since you're always replying back. I do love your new member title, it suits you so well ^^ <3
Top-rated? That would be too awesome XDD

Mayasha: I applaud you for your thoughts :D And yes, the intimacy factor definitely has a big role. And I so agree with you on your last comment "I'm sucker for sexy eyes." Toomtam definitely has those sexy eyes :3 Welcome to Asianfuse, too!! :D Glad to see your post on this thread!~
And about Toomtam not being very photogenic, I think he looks best on screen. He has good photos but I feel like he's most handsome on screen XD

Amylovemeng1: I always wanna write a FF for ToomVill, too but I'm not so good when it comes to writing. XD And I'm not creative with coming up with scenes and such. :)

Agree with you, Maiko. Vill looks so beautiful in that hair. I actually prefer her hair a lighter color than black. Actually, I prefer lighter hair color for a lot of actresses than black. :) Vill's so beautiful, love that smile~

Happy early Thanksgiving, everyone!! :) Let's all be thankful for ToomVill & everything good in our lives, hehe :D

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: Oh girl! Stop it. I love your profile pic as well and my skills are far from professional. All I did was overlay a texture, nothing big. haha but thank you so much. Haha, I try not to be so dirty minded XD But yes, it's impossible to calm down when it comes to ToomVill. Same here, I'm getting impatient. There needs to be more photos and more everything!! 
I hope NJ is not a disappointment since I already have high hopes for this lakorn -.-" I'm just hoping it'll be better than SSP. Not saying that SSP was bad, I mean I enjoyed it a lot, but better as in -- less killing, more focus on ToomVill, and a bunch of other stuff.
Awe, I think about you, too, girl :) Love sharing my thoughts to you since you're always replying back. I do love your new member title, it suits you so well ^^ <3
Top-rated? That would be too awesome XDD

:whatever: :tease: Ok, but I just can't praise you enough! :worthy: Darn, as a moderator, it seems like I can only "like" two posts per day on Asianfuse... :cry1: If only I'd get more than that...I would :heart: ALL the posts that make me happy...posts like yours, Marina! :bravo: Gosh, I see we really do think alike when it comes to ToomVill (and other things, too :D). :highfive: Just :lmao2: and :lmao3: and :lmao: to everything, girl! :D As for your comments regarding SSP, they are absolutely true! :yes: :thumbsup: Exactly how I see it and hope for NJ. Good, you put both our thoughts out there perfectly! :clap: :clap2:

I feel like I repeat myself a lot. :lol: Hehe, love hearing your thoughts. :kiss: Oh, well, why, thank you for loving my new Member Title. :blush: Yep, a top-rated lakorn for another ToomVill collaboration/reunion would be awesome, indeed. :woot: Haha, I know we all want SB, RLSR, and/or JLR. I'm also thinking of Anne and Willy's Manee Yard Fah and Tik and Aom's Luerd Kattiya/Luad Khattiya as well. :wub: Just wishful thinking for now. :lolyup:

Ah, so even you agree that Toomtam is even better on screen, huh? :coverlaf: I'm with you about creative writing. :console: Ooh, I know! Vill looks so gorgeous with that hairstyle...and alongside Toomtam...WOWIE! AN INFINITY TIMES EVEN BETTER!!!! :drool: :woot: :yahoo: :thumbsup: :bravo: Yep, I agree with you, Marina. I prefer Vill with lighter hair, too...just as long as it's not blonde. :D Yeah, Vill's dark, dark hair gave me an unpleasant shock one time. :lol: Oh, yes! I was just talking to you about Vill's smile in LN's thread... Her smile is gorgeous in the picture in my previous post... :D

Aw, I heart, heart, :heart: your shout-out, sweet Marina! :kiss: :grouphug: Yep, so many things to be thankful for! :yes:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

:whatever: :tease: Ok, but I just can't praise you enough! :worthy: Darn, as a moderator, it seems like I can only "like" two posts per day on Asianfuse... :cry1: If only I'd get more than that...I would :heart: ALL the posts that make me happy...posts like yours, Marina! :bravo: Gosh, I see we really do think alike when it comes to ToomVill (and other things, too :D). :highfive: Just :lmao2: and :lmao3: and :lmao: to everything, girl! :D As for your comments regarding SSP, they are absolutely true! :yes: :thumbsup: Exactly how I see it and hope for NJ. Good, you put both our thoughts out there perfectly! :clap: :clap2:

I feel like I repeat myself a lot. :lol: Hehe, love hearing your thoughts. :kiss: Oh, well, why, thank you for loving my new Member Title. :blush: Yep, a top-rated lakorn for another ToomVill collaboration/reunion would be awesome, indeed. :woot: Haha, I know we all want SB, RLSR, and/or JLR. I'm also thinking of Anne and Willy's Manee Yard Fah and Tik and Aom's Luerd Kattiya/Luad Khattiya as well. :wub: Just wishful thinking for now. :lolyup:

Ah, so even you agree that Toomtam is even better on screen, huh? :coverlaf: I'm with you about creative writing. :console: Ooh, I know! Vill looks so gorgeous with that hairstyle...and alongside Toomtam...WOWIE! AN INFINITY TIMES EVEN BETTER!!!! :drool: :woot: :yahoo: :thumbsup: :bravo: Yep, I agree with you, Marina. I prefer Vill with lighter hair, too...just as long as it's not blonde. :D Yeah, Vill's dark, dark hair gave me an unpleasant shock one time. :lol: Oh, yes! I was just talking to you about Vill's smile in LN's thread... Her smile is gorgeous in the picture in my previous post... :D

Aw, I heart, heart, :heart: your shout-out, sweet Marina! :kiss: :grouphug: Yep, so many things to be thankful for! :yes:
All of those lakorn is best for them. I also prefer Vill with lighter hair which makes her better. Toomtam's smile is the best forever m

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
All of those lakorn is best for them. I also prefer Vill with lighter hair which makes her better. Toomtam's smile is the best forever m

Since there's no NJ updates yet, we might as well talk about the type of lakorn we want ToomVill to reunite in, huh, Minny? :wink: Anyway, ooh! Yay, I'm happy I'm not the only one who thinks ToomVill would be perfect for those lakorn remakes. :highfive: ToomVill are phenomenal in drama, but we've seen Toomtam shine in a light and playful role (his Id? character in PRPR). I would like to see them in a romantic comedy. :) As for action...eh. Well, they may be hot together in action, but action lakorns aren't...too appealing. :lmao:

I can see Toomtam as Anothai or strong, silent soldier. Definitely Vill in a princess role. :yes: Oh! I'd also like to see Toomtam as a cop, too. :lolyup: He'd look hot in a uniform! :drools: Yep, Vill looks better with lighter hair. :) Hehe, Toomtam's smiles are contagious...I was watching Marina's birthday video for Toomtam earlier again today...Toomtam's smiles got me grinning from ear to ear.  :D Then ToomVill MVs. They got me squealing and gushing! :spin: :wub:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
amylovemeng1 said:
LOL! I too have a very creative (more like perverted) imagination, but can't seem to put it into words.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

Since there's no NJ updates yet, we might as well talk about the type of lakorn we want ToomVill to reunite in, huh, Minny? :wink: Anyway, ooh! Yay, I'm happy I'm not the only one who thinks ToomVill would be perfect for those lakorn remakes. :highfive: ToomVill are phenomenal in drama, but we've seen Toomtam shine in a light and playful role (his Id? character in PRPR). I would like to see them in a romantic comedy. :) As for action...eh. Well, they may be hot together in action, but action lakorns aren't...too appealing. :lmao:

I can see Toomtam as Anothai or strong, silent soldier. Definitely Vill in a princess role. :yes: Oh! I'd also like to see Toomtam as a cop, too. :lolyup: He'd look hot in a uniform! :drools: Yep, Vill looks better with lighter hair. :) Hehe, Toomtam's smiles are contagious...I was watching Marina's birthday video for Toomtam earlier again today...Toomtam's smiles got me grinning from ear to ear.  :D Then ToomVill MVs. They got me squealing and gushing! :spin: :wub:
Your talking about princesses and polices they should do a remake of Son and Grands lakorn and change the ending so they end up together also a remake of Hong Fah, they are very perfect for remakes because old lakorns have good story lines. I think That Toomtam will be a HOTTY when he fights or shoots!!!! AHHHH I can't imagine it!!! It's going to be so sexy!!! OO

AikOm^_^

Maryasha said:
popping in again <>> The script isn't decided yet right? Is it confirmed that it's going to be a remake? 

I first encountered the rumors in Pantip, and since then, it's been confirmed that ToomVill are reuniting in a remake of Kob and Brook's Ngao Jai, which aired on Channel 7 back in 2001. ^_^ Oh, Kob and Brook's NJ itself is based on a book of the same name. :) Who knows how the script is going to be like for ToomVill's remake... But then, this is Exact, so we have good reasons to be wary and worried. :rolleyes: :loool: Not to mention, the scriptwriter for NJ is the same one for ToomVill's Sudsaipan/Sood Sai Paan remake. :nailbiter: No doubt there will be changes. But dang it! Those changes better be for good reasons! Hopefully, no unnecessary killing sprees. :rant:

ceda_lee said:
LOL! I too have a very creative (more like perverted) imagination, but can't seem to put it into words.

:lmao2: :lmao3: :rofl: Oh, Ceda_lee, I just :heart: your marvelous imagination! :clap: :kiss: :grouphug: Dang, I so want to know what goes on in your mind...I still see no personal message regarding ToomVill's grayscale (or black and white :D) photo from you!!! :smack: :coverlaf:

Chalidaluvprin said:
Your talking about princesses and polices they should do a remake of Son and Grands lakorn and change the ending so they end up together also a remake of Hong Fah, they are very perfect for remakes because old lakorns have good story lines. I think That Toomtam will be a HOTTY when he fights or shoots!!!! AHHHH I can't imagine it!!! It's going to be so sexy!!! OO

Yikes, I wasn't fond of Son and Grand's lakorn (Yark Yood Tawan Wai Tee Plai Fah)... :no: Even though they were cute together, they were both stiff and terrible in there... :whahuh: Oh, not to mention...that sad ending is heart-breaking! Man, if I had watched it in full details, I would have screamed in frustration at the last episode. :rant: Plus, I doubt Exact will do a remake of Yark Yood Tawan Wai Tee Plai Fah that quickly...it's only been 3+ years since Grand - Son's remake. :lol2: (Oh, if I remember Ceda_lee's thoughts correctly, I believe she mentioned in a thread that she really liked the previous version, Tang and Mam's version. Ceda_lee, if I got you confused with somebody else, I'm sorry! :sweat:) But if ever Exact wants to pair up ToomVill in another YYTWTPF remake, heck, I'm all for them to reunite in it...and with a happy ending. :D :thumbsup:

Ooh, Hong Fah, Minny? I need to check that one to refresh my mind on its storyline... :scratchhead2: I would so :heart: if ToomVill pair up in a princess - bodyguard type lakorn. :wub: Hehe, I honestly think Toomtam can use some training when it comes to fighting and/or shooting, but for sure, he'll be one fine-looking cop! :drool:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
:lmao2: :lmao3: :rofl: Oh, Ceda_lee, I just :heart: your marvelous imagination! :clap: :kiss: :grouphug: Dang, I so want to know what goes on in your mind...I still see no personal message regarding ToomVill's grayscale (or black and white :D) photo from you!!! :smack: :coverlaf:

Yikes, I wasn't fond of Son and Grand's lakorn (Yark Yood Tawan Wai Tee Plai Fah)... :no: Even though they were cute together, they were both stiff and terrible in there... :whahuh: Oh, not to mention...that sad ending is heart-breaking! Man, if I had watched it in full details, I would have screamed in frustration at the last episode. :rant: Plus, I doubt Exact will do a remake of Yark Yood Tawan Wai Tee Plai Fah that quickly...it's only been 3+ years since Grand - Son's remake. :lol2: (Oh, if I remember Ceda_lee's thoughts correctly, I believe she mentioned in a thread that she really liked the previous version, Tang and Mam's version. Ceda_lee, if I got you confused with somebody else, I'm sorry! :sweat:) But if ever Exact wants to pair up ToomVill in another YYTWTPF remake, heck, I'm all for them to reunite in it...and with a happy ending. :D :thumbsup:
Oh Maiko, if you took a trip into my mind, I'm afraid you will never be the same LOL! It's quite dirty in there. These lakorn producers should hire me as their love scene director. I can't write, but I sure can direct hehehe.

And yes, you are right. I absolutely loooooved Mam & Tang's version of YYTWTPF!!! I tried watching Son & Grand's version....big fail. Couldn't agree with you more...too stiff for me. I'm also sure Exact won't jump into making a new remake so soon. I know I've mentioned this numerous times before, but I'm still hopeful for RLSR. Vill & Tomtam are PERFECT for a remake. Although, I love Aom, girl just will never give me a real kiss. I know Vill won't disappoint me.

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Oh Maiko, if you took a trip into my mind, I'm afraid you will never be the same LOL! It's quite dirty in there. These lakorn producers should hire me as their love scene director. I can't write, but I sure can direct hehehe.

And yes, you are right. I absolutely loooooved Mam & Tang's version of YYTWTPF!!! I tried watching Son & Grand's version....big fail. Couldn't agree with you more...too stiff for me. I'm also sure Exact won't jump into making a new remake so soon. I know I've mentioned this numerous times before, but I'm still hopeful for RLSR. Vill & Tomtam are PERFECT for a remake. Although, I love Aom, girl just will never give me a real kiss. I know Vill won't disappoint me.

Oh, my gosh, really?!!!!!!! :eek: :eyetwitch: Hmm...are you sure you're not worse than me? :whahuh: :pervie: :secret: :shutup: Wha hahahaha, you crack me up! :highfive: :lolyup: :lmao3: :lmao: You may stink at writing, but oh, I definitely believe you can direct! :woot: Man, they seriously should hire you as their love scene director! I know we'll get plenty of great scenes from your directing skills!!! :clap: :yahoo: :drools: Haha, I need to calm down...you're making my imagination run wild now. :lolyup:

Ooh, yay, I was right! :clap: I've never seen Mam and Tang's version, but from a photo I saw, they look really good. :yes: ...Their version was that sad, huh, Ceda_lee? :teary: :cry1: Son may look handsome on screen (eh, sometimes), but he's just...awful as a cop with a gun. :nono1: I think he may be a teensy bit better with punching scenes...a little bit. :p Yikes, thinking back to Grand and Son's first meeting in their remake...it's terrible. xD :loool: :no:

What? When did you ever mention ToomVill for a RLSR remake? :scratchhead2: All I remember was you wishing that they would leave RLSR alone because Tik and Aom perfected it so... :whahuh: :lolyup: Or did I misunderstand your quote? Although...it's possible I may have missed it, too, if you ever mentioned ToomVill in a RLSR remake. :lol: :blush: Let me tell you; the bolded parts of your quote make me so giddy and excited!!! :woot2: :yahoo: :highfive: That's totally like me, too, girl; as much as we :heart: Aom, we'll never see any real kiss from her. :cry1: But Vill's a different story!! :pervie: :coverlaf: Darn it, even with Tik (or Captain), Aom was sooooooooooo shy with him...he barely kissed her. :annoyed: All their pecks were so...soft and weak and gentle! :rolleyes: Sill heart them though. :wub:

AikOm^_^

Ooh, Thanksgiving tomorrow (for the U.S.)! A lot of things I need to be grateful for and want to be. ^_^ Have a good night/day (depending on where you live :lol:), everybody! :goodnite: :grouphug: :kiss:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

Oh, my gosh, really?!!!!!!! :eek: :eyetwitch: Hmm...are you sure you're not worse than me? :whahuh: :pervie: :secret: :shutup: Wha hahahaha, you crack me up! :highfive: :lolyup: :lmao3: :lmao: You may stink at writing, but oh, I definitely believe you can direct! :woot: Man, they seriously should hire you as their love scene director! I know we'll get plenty of great scenes from your directing skills!!! :clap: :yahoo: :drools: Haha, I need to calm down...you're making my imagination run wild now. :lolyup:

Ooh, yay, I was right! :clap: I've never seen Mam and Tang's version, but from a photo I saw, they look really good. :yes: ...Their version was that sad, huh, Ceda_lee? :teary: :cry1: Son may look handsome on screen (eh, sometimes), but he's just...awful as a cop with a gun. :nono1: I think he may be a teensy bit better with punching scenes...a little bit. :p Yikes, thinking back to Grand and Son's first meeting in their remake...it's terrible. xD :loool: :no:

What? When did you ever mention ToomVill for a RLSR remake? :scratchhead2: All I remember was you wishing that they would leave RLSR alone because Tik and Aom perfected it so... :whahuh: :lolyup: Or did I misunderstand your quote? Although...it's possible I may have missed it, too, if you ever mentioned ToomVill in a RLSR remake. :lol: :blush: Let me tell you; the bolded parts of your quote make me so giddy and excited!!! :woot2: :yahoo: :highfive: That's totally like me, too, girl; as much as we :heart: Aom, we'll never see any real kiss from her. :cry1: But Vill's a different story!! :pervie: :coverlaf: Darn it, even with Tik (or Captain), Aom was sooooooooooo shy with him...he barely kissed her. :annoyed: All their pecks were so...soft and weak and gentle! :rolleyes: Sill heart them though. :wub:
Aom looks shy with Tik but they are still a lovely couple. Tik Barley kissed her that's true. I do agree that son does have a good looking cop face but while actions it looks different. Toomtam and Vill should be stuck with RLSR.