amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
Omg! Thanks Robber for the pic of ToomVill!! Love how Vill grab Toomtam leg. My Toomtam is getting hotter and hotter by the second.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
amylovemeng1 said:
Omg! Thanks Robber for the pic of ToomVill!! Love how Vill grab Toomtam leg. My Toomtam is getting hotter and hotter by the second.

I love how he's holding onto her arm. :blush: Golly, one of their best pictures together, although ALL their pictures are beautiful!!! :lolyup: :wub: I'm completely captivated by their charming smiles...they are simply contagious, like a fever! :spicy:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Toomtam and Vill are just so charming!!!
@Maiko
You not the only one!!! I got crazy so lately trying to do the exact same hairstyle has Vill but I couldn't it ended up horrible. I am glad that Nong nava came to. This setting of the lakorn is just so beautiful plus the Pranangs are handsome and pretty too.
@amylovemeng1
Toomtam is getting hotter every second. I wonder what kind of soap does he use why does he have such a sexy body!!!

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
Toomtam and Vill are just so charming!!!
@Maiko
You not the only one!!! I got crazy so lately trying to do the exact same hairstyle has Vill but I couldn't it ended up horrible. I am glad that Nong nava came to. This setting of the lakorn is just so beautiful plus the Pranangs are handsome and pretty too.
@amylovemeng1
Toomtam is getting hotter every second. I wonder what kind of soap does he use why does he have such a sexy body!!!

Minny, they are! Dang it, only one picture, and it's already made me so crazy! :weee: Man, if they were to release any more pictures, I'd surely die! :faint: :lol2: Aw, you tried to imitate Vill's hairstyle? But it didn't go well? :lmao2: :lolyup: That's too bad. :lmao: It's ok, I stink at attempting good styles, too. :console: Ooh, while the setting indeed is beautiful, I hope the storyline is interesting, and I hope that it will be better than Yadech's Torranee Nee Krai Krong... Yadech were cute in there, but I heard that the lakorn was very boring. :mellow:

Gosh, your question about what kind of soap Toomtam uses cracks me up!!! :lmao3:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@maiko
Even if I don't get it this time I will keep on trying!!! I also hope the storyline goes good in there TNKK I watched it for the Pranangs not the storyline!!!LOL!!! But I can sure bare a bad storyline because it will probably be covered up by Toomtam's hotness!!!! It's cracks my own self up to my question I guess I should go post that on Instagram for Toomtam to answer.

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
@maiko
Even if I don't get it this time I will keep on trying!!! I also hope the storyline goes good in there TNKK I watched it for the Pranangs not the storyline!!!LOL!!! But I can sure bare a bad storyline because it will probably be covered up by Toomtam's hotness!!!! It's cracks my own self up to my question I guess I should go post that on Instagram for Toomtam to answer.

Yes, that's right, Minny! Keep on trying! :strong: :thumbsup: :highfive: I love your attitude... As for me, I'm still trying, but I get so tired from my own feeble attempts, and so, I give up easily. :loool: Yeah, I'm going to be watching NJ for ToomVill anyway, despite the storyline haha. But hopefully, it's better than SSP's and Brook and Kob's version! :woot: What? You have an IG? Lucky... :p Haha, you should ask him that on his IG. Go for it! :yes: :coverlaf:

AikOm^_^

Awwww, you beat me to sharing that picture, Robber. *Pouting face like ToomVill's faces* :teary: Haha, just kidding; thank you so much! Eek! I'm excited and happy to see that picture surfaced! :D :woot: This means that there are plenty of ToomVill pictures out there hehe. I hope fans will share them with us! :spin: Whoot, I just adore their pouting faces! So adorable! :wub: It may be an "old" picture from the fitting, but it's a ToomVill picture nevertheless!!! :clap: Thanks! :kiss:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@maiko
Don't give up I will keep on encouraging you. I love you attitude too, thanks for liking mine. You don't have an IG? I should totally post that see if he will reply back. I also love ToomVill emotions I wish to see more photos but gotta sleep first bye!!

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
@maiko
Don't give up I will keep on encouraging you. I love you attitude too, thanks for liking mine. You don't have an IG? I should totally post that see if he will reply back. I also love ToomVill emotions I wish to see more photos but gotta sleep first bye!!

Awh, Minny! :kiss: :grouphug: Thank you so much for your sweet and touching encouragement! :blush: I have more motivation in trying again...but I'm just too lazy and obsessed with ToomVill at the moment to try any more beauty attempts... :bhehe: But I'll definitely try again! :yes: :strong: :numchuck: No, sadly, I don't have an IG... :cry1: :lmao: Whoot! Go for it...if you have the courage hehe. I want to say some things to both Toomtam and Vill, too. :D Oh, actually, I tweeted some things to Vill, gushing over her and Toomtam haha. Whaaaa, she hasn't tweeted anything back to me yet. xD

Aw, good nite, Minny! :goodnite: Sweet dreams! :kiss3: Hopefully of Mteam and/or ToomVill or any of your favorite couples! :spin:

AikOm^_^

Oh? I guess they must be done with filming over in Mae Hong Sorn (name of location/province in which they were filming :D)? Toomtam seems to be returning to Bangkok (?)... The first picture may or may not have anything to do with NJ or his return flight...but, oh well. :p I spy little Nava in the background of the second picture! :lol:

Minny: Haha, I was checking out Toomtam's IG, and I saw your soap question on one of his pictures. :whahuh: :loool: :rofl: :lmao3: You really did ask him! xD That's super cute and funnie! :kiss: Let me know if he answers your question! :wink:

Credits: Toomtam (ttyuttana), princetamgroup's IGs.

AikOm^_^

Hmm... Vill on her way back home for the first picture, perhaps? :shrug: Haha, silly and funny Vill! :loool: As for the second picture of Vill and Nava, simply adorable and beautiful! :wub: :blush: This...! This is what I've wanted to see when I heard that P'Aom is NJ's producer: I wanted her to bring little Nava to the set so that we'd get plenty of treats. :D Now, if only ToomVill will take pictures together with Nava... :lol: :spin:

Credits: Vill's (villwannarot) IG & Twitter.

AikOm^_^

Hmph, my stupid internet connection wasn't working when I woke up early...I was quite devastated. :cry1: :lmao: Tarnation! If I had realize that fixing it isn't that hard, would have fixed it...if I weren't so lazy and tired. :D Well, thank goodness it's working again. :clap2: Darn, I dreamt of a beautiful ToomVill picture; I expected to see it when I checked all my sources, but nope; it was just a wonderful dream. :loool: :cry: :spin: Haha, it wasn't a hot picture or anything, but ToomVill were making eye magic with each other (or, as darling KimBerry likes to say, "eye sex" :pervie:) across the room. Looked like they were in the same airplane for the way home, and they were surrounded by all these people, but they were staring at each other haha. :blush: Wishful thinking here. :lolyup: Anyway, one picture of beautiful Vill with a NJ staff member, perhaps? :) Golly, she's gorgeous... Now, where are all the pictures with handsome Toomtam?! :annoyed: :lol:

Credit: enjoy_gun's IG.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
All the pictures are so cute!!! I love Toomtam's pictures he is so sexy!!! Vill is so pretty and funny at the same time Toomtam hasn't reply me yet:(

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I love all the photos, yahooo! They just get better and better. Now, we just need more ToomVill pics, hehe :D But oh gawd, they look so good together.
Thank you for the pics!! :)

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
All the pictures are so cute!!! I love Toomtam's pictures he is so sexy!!! Vill is so pretty and funny at the same time Toomtam hasn't reply me yet:(

ToomVill keep looking better and better together and individually in each picture. :wub: :blush: Aw, he hasn't yet? Hehe, let us know if he ever does! :spin: Oh, and more pictures, Minny. :lol:

huajaikaungtur said:
I love all the photos, yahooo! They just get better and better. Now, we just need more ToomVill pics, hehe :D But oh gawd, they look so good together.
Thank you for the pics!! :)

Hey, what I said, Marina! :highfive: I know...we NEED and WANT more ToomVill pictures!!!!!!!! :woot: :annoyed: :rant:

Credits: Kate (katesonthichai), sandyhong's IGs; Vill Wannarot Taiwan Fan Club's Facebook.

Aw, the first picture of Aom and Kate (Vill's mother) is so sweet! :D They're both beautiful! And Vill and her own mother? Too precious! Hehe, I was glad when I saw that Toomtam and Kate took a picture together. I'm happy to see everybody so chummy and close with each other. :grouphug: For the last two pictures of Toomtam, I'm not sure if they really are from filming NJ... The sweet admin of Vill Wannarot Taiwan Fan Club's Facebook did upload them into Toomtam and Vill's NJ photo album. :shrug: If they really are from a scene in NJ, goodie! I hope it's a kidnap scene! :clap: :pervie:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Why do Toomtam have to look HOTT in every picture!!!!! Vills mom looks pretty so does Vill. Vill totally got her eyes and nose from her mom.

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
Why do Toomtam have to look HOTT in every picture!!!!! Vills mom looks pretty so does Vill. Vill totally got her eyes and nose from her mom.

I agree, Minny! :yes: I especially :heart: the one of Toomtam with light facial hair. He is so darn delicious! :yummy: That's the perfect facial hair for him! xD Yes; in that picture of Vill with her mom, you can see they have the same nose and eyes haha. I see some traces of Vill's dad in her, too. :)

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@maiko
I also love the facial hair Toomtam has but I prefer him back into his Normal self. Did they tape it on or did they tell him not to shave?