ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
LOL, about the will in NJ, its ridiculous. I cannot believe Naree forged the signature of Poh Liang and it is already not legal I can't believe the lawyers even go through with this. There are so many things that are suspicious here and in real life people who have sue each other for this lol, oh well since its a lakorn and OF COURSE Pra ek is not gonna sue them for presenting a fake will (thai lakorn logic as always)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
It's a fake will with corrupted lawyers. If Rut and May pursue legal action, I'm sure the courts can overturn the will. However, I guess, it's all happening too quickly. May is in no shape or heart to fight against Koon because she just got majorly lied to and betrayed. Then we have Rut here who probably doesn't have the slightest clue in going against Koon, legally, plus he doesn't want to open a can of worms on himself for faking to be Watit because Por Liang and no one for that matter can testify for his innocence.

Dude, where's Watit's body?! Aren't they going to hold a funeral?! Rut has it? When May should be the one who has it.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Boy Pakorn's brother. He was the ugly dude from the second couple of SJ with Pope and Mew. He played Pope's friend.

Thank you naa, he don't seems like a good man  >.<
Boy Pakorn is much better

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Kimberry<3 said:
If Nong makes Vill happy...there's nothing we can do. I wish them both the best. Nong please take good care of Vill.
Because I already have an idea on who Nong is, I'm not going to even ask that. Hahah. I just ask that Vill smartens up VERY SOON. :whahuh: Or that it's nothing serious. :whistle:  Or that we're just jumping to conclusions and they're just really good friends. :girlmad:

Either way, I will always have a little hope that SonVill will find each other again. :crush:

This is Nong. :nono1: :angry: :rolleyes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDWjDPBNwJk

aiyaja said:
Because I already have an idea on who Nong is, I'm not going to even ask that. Hahah. I just ask that Vill smartens up VERY SOON. :whahuh: Or that it's nothing serious. :whistle:  Or that we're just jumping to conclusions and they're just really good friends. :girlmad:

Either way, I will always have a little hope that SonVill will find each other again. :crush:

This is Nong. :nono1: :angry: :rolleyes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDWjDPBNwJk
I'd love more than anything that we are just jumping to conclusions.. *sigh* I just can't ignore the hints. Ohhh Aiyaja I hope they really are JUST good friends who support the same causes together.

@VillNan Boy is actually funny while Nong tries to be one. Well I don't understand Thai but his voice alone when he talks..me no likey.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahah. If you guys understood Thai, he would be even more annoying. The stuff that he says sometimes are like uh...that was dumb, not funny. *Face Palms*

I gets worse when a guy like Nong tries to be a player. Like, seriously?!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I believe that he'll not gonna make Vill happy!(if they date)

Like aiyaja said I wish Vill to be  smart..

I still have big HOPE for SonVill, not a little

Son is the only one who's right for Vill

aiyaja said:
Hahah. If you guys understood Thai, he would be even more annoying. The stuff that he says sometimes are like uh...that was dumb, not funny. *Face Palms*
I gets worse when a guy like Nong tries to be a player. Like, seriously?!
This is when this adage comes in "Ignorance is bliss." He comes off as someone who is arrogant but he's a player?! Please play sports instead. Wanmai got Vill's heart. LOL

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Kimberry<3 said:
This is when this adage comes in "Ignorance is bliss." He comes off as someone who is arrogant but he's a player?! Please play sports instead. Wanmai got Vill's heart. LOL

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
That family will never protect anyone but themselves. This family loves attention. They've been selling Wanmai's cuteness for all these years. Haha.

Yeah, Vill probably likes Nong because he's close to Wanmai but come on people, let's not fall for this trick. I know plenty of guys who use kids to win hearts.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
That family will never protect anyone but themselves. This family loves attention. They've been selling Wanmai's cuteness for all these years. Haha.

Yeah, Vill probably likes Nong because he's close to Wanmai but come on people, let's not fall for this trick. I know plenty of guys who use kids to win hearts.

You're right!

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
OMG! I cannot believe NJ is really coming to an end *sniff*. I really wish I can stay up and catch NJ live too but I have to work early. But will be looking forward to all the updates.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Did someone say SonVill?? :wub:  My heartbeat!.. I won't talk about it here. :shutup:

The day has come... in Thailand. :teary: It seemed like just yesterday that filming began. I haven't been in the thread for awhile, just wanted to check in to wish everyone a stable mind and heart as we're preparing to bid farewell to this loving Ngaojai team. Perhaps I'm the only one, but it's been quite a difficult journey with Ngaojai. There were so many laugh-out-loud moments, sweet and tender moments, but at the end of it all, when I go back to the core of how Ruth and May began... it's Wathit. Wathit is the root of this love story, and it pains me every time I saw him sleeping unconscious. It really does. So last week was quite a torture for me. Not that I love Wathit more than Ruth, I truly feel for both the brothers. Ruth's love for his younger brother who never knew him, that makes my heart grow more loving and more sad at the same time. I'm just going to miss them so, so much.

Ngaojai had a few flaws, mostly in the technical department, but I'm able to look over them because of the story itself and the "relationship" between Ruth and Wathit and consequently Ruth and May. Not that the characters were flawed, but writing-wise, I feel we didn't didn't get a chance to fully explore the depths of Ruth and May's characters. There were a lot of situations that built up their bond and love for each other, but less of them individually dealing with themselves and their personal pains (we saw more with Ruth than any other character). I didn't see much depth in May's character until just recently. Vill is sooo beautifullllllll-- just couldn't stop myself from writing that. I find it interesting that Toomtam plays twins in here where he was able to show a wider range of emotions-- all crazily over the spectrum, actually haha--, whereas in SSP, where he played only Tithit, it actually called for him to reach deeper into his emotional capacity. I cried my eyes out this past week too though. Really proud of Toomtam-Vill team. <3

It'll be a bittersweet Monday.. :blush: :heart:

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
Since NJ is coming to an end lets recall some of our favorite scenes. I will start first. All of ToomVill scenes together are my favorites lol.

1. The scene when May was checking out Wathit(Rut) eyes to see if he had on his contact. When Toomtam pulled Vill close to him and was looking down at her lip my heart skip a beat. I love her reaction to it, it was so cute.

2. When May announced to the villagers that her and wathit are husband and wife. I love their happy faces and their little hug. It felt real like they finally realize their love for each other.

3. When Toomtam give Vill his pee to use as medicine and she wants to drink it. That scene had me laughing I thought their bickering was cute and funny.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Oh how I miss you girls and this NJ thread terriblyyyy!!!! Internet Explorer has been such a butt to me lately, ughhh.
How dare you try to obstruct me and NJ thread, IE? Huh!? Don't you know NJ is freaking ending tomorrow (today in Thailand!)!? Waahhh.

I can't believe NJ will be ending soon; I just can't believe it.
No more NJ? ;~; Awwies.

While reading through everyone's posts, I had so much to say but now, I'm blank on where to start.
You all were talking about Son's acting, Son & Vill, Push & Vill, Vill & Nong, etc. Oh goodness, you girls talk too much hahaha.

Just kidding! Keep it coming! We're almost at 400 pagessss :DDD 

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Don't like Nong at all. What did Vill even see in him lol. I don't think they will last though no offence.
Yeah NJ is ending today. I agree that this lakorn has its flaws, to be honest I'm only watching it for ToomVill lol. if this lakorn does not have TOomVill in it I would probably skip it.