AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
On a side note, the groan was hilarious! Hahah! Rut was freaking funny. Well, he probably didn't stop May from making that person misunderstand because he didn't want anyone else pursuing May anymore. Lol

I loved it how caring Rut was towards May's drunkenness. He was begging her to go home like a hubby does for his beloved wifey. Hehe.

:whahuh: He was chuckling to himself at the side when May was raising her two fingers. :bhehe: Hah, he was also probably pleased people will think that about them, for wouldn't you try to clarify the situation by saying, "No, no, we didn't do anything like that of the sort last night," to them so that they wouldn't misunderstand? :lol:

YES! I love how much care he showered her with while she was drunk. :spin: Not to mention the morning afterwards when she was feeling sick, and he was taking care of her! AWWW! Ok, for their third lakorn, they need to be husband and wife...AGAIN! :pervie: :lolyup:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Aww Aiyaja you'll be missed! When will this two love birds be in another lakorn? I want a reunion now!

Now I know how Nadeche and Yaya's fans feel lol.

We want Vill and Toomtam! Now Now Now lol. Ok I can see why Vill is disliked lol.

Right, now, now, now, NOW! :woot: :highfive:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Awwww * sniff sniff * why are all you beautiful NJ / ToomVill shippers so amazing? I'll miss you all dearly, too.
And there are so many goodies coming out but they'll never be comparable to NJ. Like Aiyaja said, there may be even better lakorns than NJ but ToomVill will forever hold a special place in our hearts.
I'm gonna be in deep withdrawal after this knowing 1) NJ has ended, 2) I will not see ToomVill for a while, 3) this thread won't be as active, 4) I'll miss you all and for my biased self, 5) I'll miss seeing Toomtam. No upcoming lakorns for him yet... :/ Wah.

Anyways, hello beautifuls! How are all you fine women doing today? :)
Back after a long school day, oh gosh but that didn't stop me from looking at ToomVill photos on IG during class. Tsk tsk. My star student status is dropping, aw gee.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Aww Aiyaja you'll be missed! When will this two love birds be in another lakorn? I want a reunion now!

Now I know how Nadeche and Yaya's fans feel lol.

We want Vill and Toomtam! Now Now Now lol. Ok I can see why Vill is disliked lol.
My heart just wants to cry! Haha.

Yeah, one lakorn a year is never enough for koojins.

Haha, I just watched a news clip and P'Jack was like Vill, how come every pra'ake you're paired up with you always end up being a koojin with them? Like Son, Bie, Push, and Toomtam. Hahah. It's true. The majority of her lakorns are hits and she ends up being koojins with them. I remember the one with Bie hit China so hard. But what's funny is not all of her lakorns are even that great, they just happen to hit the jackpot.

I remember LNF was so popular. There were over 135,000 likes on Exact's Facebook photo, one of the biggest hits on Exact's page.

But what's funny is, Vill is rarely in a second lakorn with the same guy though. Son and now, Toomtam have been the only exceptions. Guy and Vill did really good in both ratings and buzz too when their lakorn came out.

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Awwww * sniff sniff * why are all you beautiful NJ / ToomVill shippers so amazing? I'll miss you all dearly, too.
And there are so many goodies coming out but they'll never be comparable to NJ. Like Aiyaja said, there may be even better lakorns than NJ but ToomVill will forever hold a special place in our hearts.
I'm gonna be in deep withdrawal after this knowing 1) NJ has ended, 2) I will not see ToomVill for a while, 3) this thread won't be as active, 4) I'll miss you all and for my biased self, 5) I'll miss seeing Toomtam. No upcoming lakorns for him yet... :/ Wah.

Anyways, hello beautifuls! How are all you fine women doing today? :)
Back after a long school day, oh gosh but that didn't stop me from looking at ToomVill photos on IG during class. Tsk tsk. My star student status is dropping, aw gee.

I guess we're bracing our hearts for Ngao Jai's finale. :teary: Hehe, I'm positive I'll still be active in here after the end of NJ and this thread has been moved to the Old Lakorn section, for there are many more things I have to do! Those ToomVill MVs and artworks! I'll get to them, I promise! I know that we're all going to miss this thread, Ngao Jai, ToomVill, and everybody! :grouphug:

Aw, hiya, Marina! :hiya: Haha, it's been dandy! I didn't get as much done as I would have liked, though. :mellow: I was babysitting. But I got a few things done, and this thread is lively like always! :grouphug: :dance1: I'm happy you're home now! Yay, it's your bum day tomorrow! :clap: You deserve your fun time now! :party: Haha, ToomVill is a guilty pleasure that can't be denied. :ghehe:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Awe, thanks ja Maiko. I'll still be here perhaps not as active as now because I'm at work right now just typing away here. Hehe. If ToomVill come back together again, I'll always make time and room in my life for them. They are so precious to me.

Yeah, it's a lot of work for all of us here posting back and forth especially you ja, Maiko. You're always updating this thread with goodies and always never miss a chance to show your support in social medias! I love you for that, all of your efforts and hard work, passion, and sunshine you gives us. You always reply to everyone on here. That's soooo sweet. Hehe. Maybe I'll treat you out on a Thailand trip soon or someday. Then we can both say hello to ToomVill. Haha.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
My heart just wants to cry! Haha.

Yeah, one lakorn a year is never enough for koojins.

Haha, I just watched a news clip and P'Jack was like Vill, how come every pra'ake you're paired up with you always end up being a koojin with them? Like Son, Bie, Push, and Toomtam. Hahah. It's true. The majority of her lakorns are hits and she ends up being koojins with them. I remember the one with Bie hit China so hard. But what's funny is not all of her lakorns are even that great, they just happen to hit the jackpot.

I remember LNF was so popular. There were over 135,000 likes on Exact's Facebook photo, one of the biggest hits on Exact's page.

But what's funny is, Vill is rarely in a second lakorn with the same guy though. Son and now, Toomtam have been the only exceptions. Guy and Vill did really good in both ratings and buzz too when their lakorn came out.

Hah, we say one a year (or even two) is enough, but it isn't! We're always craving for more! :yummy:

YES! That's true about Vill. But hehe, it's true for all sorts of reasons! Wow, Bie and Vill's lakorn was that big in China? :clap: Ah, yes, LNF was quite popular on Exact's Facebook page. Aah, Gilly! :teary: Yep, Guy and Vill raked in ratings and buzz (just look at the number of photo shoots they did after KT), but too bad they never got a second chance as the pra'nangs. :weep: Now, who's going to be her lucky p'ek to reunite with her for the third time? :dance1: Well, who I want is pretty darn obvious. :ghehe: :worthy:

huajaikaungtur said:
Wow, guess Vill's just the "koojin" lady. Hey actors, if you wanna be in a koojin, just pair up with beautiful, talented Vill!
Hahaha.

:lmao2: Right, right! :coverlaf:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Yes, we need to brace ourselves! And I'll definitely be joining you, Maiko even when this lakorn is moved to the Old Lakorn section (just thinking about this thread being moved pains me, ahhh)
I was missing SSP so much earlier that I went back to looking through the thread. Ah, those fresh ToomVill feels we had in that thread <333

Babysitting? Awwww, sounds sweet but yes, you and the other girls definitely kept this thread alive! :D
YESSS, my bum day tomorrow. How do you remember my bum days and still manage to keep up with NJ and this thread, Maiko? Gosh, you're such a sweetheart :)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
huajaikaungtur said:
Wow, guess Vill's just the "koojin" lady. Hey actors, if you wanna be in a koojin, just pair up with beautiful, talented Vill!
Hahaha.
Haha, Vill just comes with buzz. Lol

Well, Vill actually generates good chemistry with all of her costars.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Haha, Vill definitely comes with a buzz :) That girl <333
I gotta admit I wasn't such a big fan of Vill at first, not even during the SSP phase but as of right now, I am falling for this girl hardcore.
She is such an amazingly talented woman.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Awe, thanks ja Maiko. I'll still be here perhaps not as active as now because I'm at work right now just typing away here. Hehe. If ToomVill come back together again, I'll always make time and room in my life for them. They are so precious to me.

Yeah, it's a lot of work for all of us here posting back and forth especially you ja, Maiko. You're always updating this thread with goodies and always never miss a chance to show your support in social medias! I love you for that, all of your efforts and hard work, passion, and sunshine you gives us. You always reply to everyone on here. That's soooo sweet. Hehe. Maybe I'll treat you out on a Thailand trip soon or someday. Then we can both say hello to ToomVill. Haha.

You're welcome, Aiyaja. :cry: :kiss: I want them to, not just for my sake, but for you and others' so that we can reconnect all over again and fall in love all over again. :grouphug:

Wha, actually, I've missed a lot of chances to show my support in other social medias. :weep: I try to do a lot of things at once, but I always get distracted and end up forgetting about them until later. :blush: Haha, I try to reply to everyone and the posts, but it's out of my control at times, especially when I have work, and I don't get the lucky opportunity of being on this thread 24/7. The thread moves too fast for me sometimes! :lol2: But even though I missed out on replying to all the posts, at least I don't miss out on you guys in here! :grouphug: Aw...thanks for your loving words, Aiyaja! :blush: :cry: :wub: And say what?! Maybe?!!!! Maybe you'll treat me to a Thailand trip?!!!!!! Hahahaha, that is so awesome! Even though it may never happen, aw, just the thought of you and me in Thailand together brings a smile to my face and sunshine and warmth to my heart! :heart: :woot: :toast: Hehe, YES! Then we can say hello to ToomVill and ask them all the questions we want! It would be even better if by that time, they're up for a third collaboration. :ghehe: I'm so happy and giddy over the idea! :kiss: :kiss3: :grouphug:

Ok, ladies, don't feel jealous that Aiyaja and I are coming up plans just for the two of us. :ghehe: Three's a crowd! Hehe, just kidding; I think it would be fantastic and epic if we can all go to Thailand just to hang out together and stalk ToomVill and the other celebrities. :grouphug:

huajaikaungtur said:
Yes, we need to brace ourselves! And I'll definitely be joining you, Maiko even when this lakorn is moved to the Old Lakorn section (just thinking about this thread being moved pains me, ahhh)
I was missing SSP so much earlier that I went back to looking through the thread. Ah, those fresh ToomVill feels we had in that thread <333

Babysitting? Awwww, sounds sweet but yes, you and the other girls definitely kept this thread alive! :D
YESSS, my bum day tomorrow. How do you remember my bum days and still manage to keep up with NJ and this thread, Maiko? Gosh, you're such a sweetheart :)

AAH, Marina! Wait for me in SSP's thread, girlie! I'll be there shortly! :weee: :woot: And ooh, all right! Nice that you'll still be joining me in here even after I moved it to the Old Lakorn section. :highfive:

Yep, babysitting. I had fun, but I selfishly wanted to be on this thread without any necessary distractions. :spin: Gah, I'm so mean, but let me have my ToomVill/NJ/Asianfuse buddies time while it last! :numchuck: Haha, we were just talking about it yesterday, so that's how I remember you have Thursdays off...plus, I make it my point to remember. :wink: Some things you just don't forget. :kiss:

aiyaja said:
Haha, Vill just comes with buzz. Lol

Well, Vill actually generates good chemistry with all of her costars.

Aw, both good and bad buzz. Thank goodness for the good buzz! :thumbsup: Yes, I agree, Aiyaja, that she does generate good chemistry with all of her costars. :blush:

VILLNAN said:
Bie, Son, Push, Toomtam...I love them pair up with Vill..Now I'm waiting for Vill and Kangsom

Vill and Kangsom could happen. :bhehe:

huajaikaungtur said:
Haha, Vill definitely comes with a buzz :) That girl <333
I gotta admit I wasn't such a big fan of Vill at first, not even during the SSP phase but as of right now, I am falling for this girl hardcore.
She is such an amazingly talented woman.

Wha? Really? Hehe, it's ok! :console: I know you admire and like her after all. :kiss: :grouphug:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
LOL, Maiko! You don't have to come to the SSP thread -- you're already busy enough with this thread! Remember, you have to be up to date with everyone's post! hahaha :D
You're too funny. I'm sure the ToomVill love will last for a looooong time!
Oh haha, did I really bring up I had Thursdays off yesterday? I feel like I said it ages ago. Gosh, this long day is getting to me haha :)
Awww, I love you, Maiko and the other girls so much. You girls are definitely my NJ sisters!!

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
Aaawww ngao jai haven't even end yet and you guys are already making this thread so sad. *sniff* I will miss all the discussions in this thread. Wishing and hoping that ToomVill will have another lakorn confirm soon.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
^ Lol, Amy. We have to brace ourselves for the ending because if the ending hits us suddenly, we'll be even more devastated.
Haha and yesss, will definitely miss all these conversations! Hope they pair up again very soon! :D
BTW, hello girl :D !!~

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
LOL, Maiko! You don't have to come to the SSP thread -- you're already busy enough with this thread! Remember, you have to be up to date with everyone's post! hahaha :D
You're too funny. I'm sure the ToomVill love will last for a looooong time!
Oh haha, did I really bring up I had Thursdays off yesterday? I feel like I said it ages ago. Gosh, this long day is getting to me haha :)
Awww, I love you, Maiko and the other girls so much. You girls are definitely my NJ sisters!!

I don't have to, but I WANT to! :woot: You better not bail on me! :smack: Or else. :gungirl: Haha, just kidding! :console:

Um, I have a confession to make...I honestly don't remember if you really did bring up the topic of Thursday yesterday or not. :secret: :spin: I thought you did. :scratchhead2: This thread moves too incredibly fast that I have trouble remember the discussion(s) just a few pages ago. :whaha: Maybe you didn't, but I just thought you did. :sweat:

Gah, I :heart: you and the others, too! :cry: :wub: :grouphug: Haha, that's right, we're all NJ/ToomVill sisters here! :heart:

amylovemeng1 said:
Aaawww ngao jai haven't even end yet and you guys are already making this thread so sad. *sniff* I will miss all the discussions in this thread. Wishing and hoping that ToomVill will have another lakorn confirm soon.

ToomVill make our emotions run so high; when we're happy, we're bursting with happiness, but when we're sad, our hearts hurt deeply. But enough of this sad talk! :strong: Hehe, time to gush over them some more! In a little bit. :wink: I'm wishing and hoping along with you, Amy, that our ToomVill will have a third lakorn soon. :worthy: They're our #1 koo jin of One HD/Exact! They've already proven to me that they are versatile together, able to take on any roles! :bravo: But...let's hope their next collaboration will be a heavy drama/slap-kiss all the way! :woot: Keep on fighting! :dude: :cheer: :strong:

huajaikaungtur said:
^ Lol, Amy. We have to brace ourselves for the ending because if the ending hits us suddenly, we'll be even more devastated.
Haha and yesss, will definitely miss all these conversations! Hope they pair up again very soon! :D
BTW, hello girl :D !!~

Haha, right, Marina! :grouphug: And definitely yes to that third reunion! They're well-loved internationally! :wub:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
LOLOL, things just got real when you used that smiley with the gun, Maiko hahaha. But yes, I'm still living there! :)
And I believe I brought it up a while back like weeks ago actually, haha. So that's why I was surprised you remembered xD
Yesss, ToomVill sisters forever!!~

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
So I just came back from the SSP after reading you guys posts lol. So Maiko whatever happened to those pics that you promised to show phatman cause now I want to see it too lol