Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
ceda_lee said:
It was exciting!   :secret: Shhh...don't tell Maiko I said that.  

Cable ties & a duster?   :lolyup: Have you been following my comments about "50 Shades?"  I can totally imagine a scene gone wrong with a dirty duster.

For example:  He lays her face down on the bed as he reaches for the duster.  Whack! He swings it at her...*COUGH COUGH COUGH* They both go as dust is flying all around.  
What did i tell you about using a clean duster!!!!! now you'll have to take a shower and everything! lol jk. No I haven't followed your 50 shades comment but I mention something about it in Mai Sin Fai Rai Sawat lol.

I really can't believe this is wrapping up in just 3 episodes. For me it's like the lakorn just started because it took 12 episodes for me to totally fin. I am so not satisfied, oh wells.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
ImmaSingaholic said:
LOL I'm laughing so hard too funny!! Omgosh to be honest in reality it would horrible if someone ever do that to a woman... It would be some sort of sexual abuse and harrassment... But in lakorns, EVERYTHING JUST SEEMS SO ROMANTIC AND HOT LOL!!!! We are all so conflicted hahahaha!

I remember the song now!!! I found itt!! Its called 'Puer Ter Talod Pai" by Sukda Puttasrima , who I believe is the original singer. This song has been covered by sooooo many people! I know about this song its because Nadech used to sing it a lot!!

Right, in reality, it's unacceptable, but only in lakorn world will we love it. :bhehe: Ooh, thanks for the info on the song! :kiss:

ImmaSingaholic said:
I have discussed with Maiko and we will be waiting for NJ to air in other countries and we will wait for the uncut version yay!!!!! Hopefully there is an uncut lol

Lets hope they brush up some editing skills and hopefully the lakorn will sail smoothly and nicely till the end I CANNOT BELIEVE NJ IS ENDING IN LIKE TWO WEEKS I REFUSE TO ACCEPT THE TRUTH

I will beg Aom, Exact, and One HD for an uncut, official DVD set. One HD/Exact haven't released any of their lakorns yet on DVD, but I can dream and hope. :worthy:

...The end is near... :cry: :weep: This storyline had so much potential... :no: I'll go into details at another time.

ceda_lee said:
It was exciting!   :secret: Shhh...don't tell Maiko I said that.  

Cable ties & a duster?   :lolyup: Have you been following my comments about "50 Shades?"  I can totally imagine a scene gone wrong with a dirty duster.

For example:  He lays her face down on the bed as he reaches for the duster.  Whack! He swings it at her...*COUGH COUGH COUGH* They both go as dust is flying all around.  

WHAT?! Y tu, Ceda?! And you called Phatman a traitor and punk! Why, you're the biggest one! :smack: :lolyup:

Oh, my... You have some very interesting tastes... :nailbiter:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
What did i tell you about using a clean duster!!!!! now you'll have to take a shower and everything! lol jk. No I haven't followed your 50 shades comment but I mention something about it in Mai Sin Fai Rai Sawat lol.

I really can't believe this is wrapping up in just 3 episodes. For me it's like the lakorn just started because it took 12 episodes for me to totally fin. I am so not satisfied, oh wells.

*Sigh* I wish there was more to the story... :teary:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Nah...he's not smart Maiko.  Just cautious.  I do sleep with a Hmong butcher knife under my pillow  :lol:

If he tries anything like that, I'll be like "TRY ME!  Come at me bruh!"  

ImmaSingaholic,   Yes, we are conflicted.  Women...we don't know what we want.  NJ is coming to an end so soon.  I already know it's going to be years before ToomVill gets to reunite.  My lakorn watching life can be so unfair.  

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Nah...he's not smart Maiko.  Just cautious.  I do sleep with a Hmong butcher knife under my pillow  :lol:

If he tries anything like that, I'll be like "TRY ME!  Come at me bruh!"  

ImmaSingaholic,   Yes, we are conflicted.  Women...we don't know what we want.  NJ is coming to an end so soon.  I already know it's going to be years before ToomVill gets to reunite.  My lakorn watching life can be so unfair.  

:lmao2: to the first part ("paragraph")! As for the second, I envision you as Anne Thongprasom. :bhehe: :kiss: :thumbsup: As for the last part, :teary:... It'd be nice if they could reunite next year for their lakorn to air in 2017...ToomVill every two years...that's not too much, is it? :spin: :weep:

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Not at all Maiko.  Even ToomVill every year is not enough.  I'm so selfish.  

Whew, I'm not the only selfish and greedy one then. :spin: :blush: ToomVill every single day, now that's asking too much, but we got to have our daily dose of ToomVill to keep us going. :yummy:

They should just do a show or sitcom that focuses on ToomVill meeting up every single day and interacting with each other. Or like Amy said, have them in a lakorn with no storyline and just have them be lovey-dovey with each other or do whatever they want. :bhehe: Haha, kidding, but I really do want to see them in a better lakorn. :wub:

Here's one GIF I made from this scene. Again, I love the concern and worry they had for each other during this fast-paced scene. :blush:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I know this is complete biased on my part but when Toomtam and Vill get into their sweet scenes, nothing compares! Toomtam shoved Push right out the window and I don't think I will be able to ever see him have that much chemistry with any other nang'ek or her with any other pra'ek. It's Toomtam with Vill only, for me. :cloud9:

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I know this is complete biased on my part but when Toomtam and Vill get into their sweet scenes, nothing compares! Toomtam shoved Push right out the window and I don't think I will be able to ever see him have that much chemistry with any other nang'ek or her with any other pra'ek. It's Toomtam with Vill only, for me. :cloud9:

Eek, I so agree, Ncmeowmeow35! I can go on forever about just how much chemistry they have together. It's just crazy and amazing how well they are together with each other on screen! Like Ceda, Aiyaja, and all the others say, imagine if they were both free to date each other, especially Toomtam! :spin: Ah, well, at least we get to love them on screen. :wub:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I might like them with other actors (hasn’t happened yet), but it won’t EVER be like my love for ToomVill.   Call me bias or whatever on this too… I don’t care haha. 

:thumbsup:  :bravo: Yet, again another awesome GIF Maiko!  There Rut goes again…with his hands cupping her face!  Makes me weak in the knees.  

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
I might like them with other actors (hasn’t happened yet), but it won’t EVER be like my love for ToomVill.   Call me bias or whatever on this too… I don’t care haha. 

:thumbsup:  :bravo: Yet, again another awesome GIF Maiko!  There Rut goes again…with his hands cupping her face!  Makes me weak in the knees.  

I think with time, we may accept them with other actors, but I agree, Ceda; it won't be the same like our love for ToomVill. :cry: They're like Tik-Aom, Aum-Aff, Num-Kob, and Ken-Anne. :spin:

Eek, I'm happy you love the GIF! :grouphug: Hah, I just love how touchy he is with her! Toomtam can't stop himself from touching Vill or getting close to her in some way. The way they look at each other makes me feel like jelly. If I were the director, I'd let Toomtam act out however he wants with Vill! And to me, I feel like he so wanted to kiss her on the lips instead of the forehead in that scene. :kiss3:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I'll like them with others like I adore VillPush and VillSon but for me Toomtam is her man, the others are only gik lol. I think Toomtam looks cute with charabelle too but I don't know who else I want to watch him with. No one else is interesting enough to come to mind.

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
I just got the time to watch yesterday's episode and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it so much (wish I could say it a hundred times. Haha.)
Vill once again reminds me of how good of an actress she is and how much she's improved. I really got emotional along with her when they got lost and May asked Watit what she'd do if he weren't with her.
Not to mention how good the confession scene was. It was literally the realest love scene I've watched (as for what I remember for now. Lol.) It's totally one of my top favorite love scenes ever. ;A;

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
arasucre said:
I just got the time to watch yesterday's episode and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it so much (wish I could say it a hundred times. Haha.)
Vill once again reminds me of how good of an actress she is and how much she's improved. I really got emotional along with her when they got lost and May asked Watit what she'd do if he weren't with her.
Not to mention how good the confession scene was. It was literally the realest love scene I've watched (as for what I remember for now. Lol.) It's totally one of my top favorite love scenes ever. ;A;
Yeah, me too. These two last episodes were pretty good.

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I'll like them with others like I adore VillPush and VillSon but for me Toomtam is her man, the others are only gik lol. I think Toomtam looks cute with charabelle too but I don't know who else I want to watch him with. No one else is interesting enough to come to mind.
Push has been pushed out. Hahah, you're too funny. Yeah, I think ToomVill looks soooo good. They both have so much chemistry.

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:

You're so big-hearted! :cry: :heart: :grouphug: Unlike Ceda and me. :bhehe:

arasucre said:

Wah, it must have been even better when you understand Thai. :blush: Aw, everybody's praising the confession scene. :wub:

aiyaja said:
Yeah, me too. These two last episodes were pretty good.

Push has been pushed out. Hahah, you're too funny. Yeah, I think ToomVill looks soooo good. They both have so much chemistry.

I think I'm so repeating myself, but it's a good thing you watched episode 12 with low expectations, huh, Aiyaja? :bhehe:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Gik?   :rofl: Perfect way to put it.  

• arasucre  That particular scene got me teary too.  Vill did good.