huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Oh wow, they were the Yadech of the time. I just did some research and looked them up and they had like 5 lakorns together!?
Like whaaat!? Wow wow wow. They do sound good; I'll have to give their lakorns a shot when I have time (in a couple years maybe), hehe! :D

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I honestly think Vill's over the top comedy is how P'Aom wants it. If you watch the BTS, P'Aom is always there as the acting coach. Vill has said that P'Aom would tell her that it's not enough, add more. Hahah. But yes, part of it is Vill too. She does best in serious roles even though she's such a silly monkey on real life.

Yeah, Willy and Mew were koojins and that was wayyyy back without social media.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aiyaja said:
I honestly think Vill's over the top comedy is how P'Aom wants it. If you watch the BTS, P'Aom is always there as the acting coach. Vill has said that P'Aom would tell her that it's not enough, add more. Hahah. But yes, part of it is Vill too. She does best in serious roles even though she's such a silly monkey on real life.

Yeah, Willy and Mew were koojins and that was wayyyy back without social media.

Well, bad Aom haha. I was cringing during May's drunk scene. Haha. Awe, speaking of Aom...I really miss her. I was watching bits and parts of Panthai Norasingh earlier and seeing Aom so youthful in there and full of fluff makes me miss her so much.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
I very vaguely remember watching a bit of Sai See Plerng and Tam Hua Jai Pai Sood Lah as a kid but not enough to remember or say that they were good. They sound good, but I really don't remember. Haha. But they were the Nadech and Yaya of their times so you know their lakorns were the best. They were always given great scripts.
These two are on my favorite list. My gosh, am I really that old? They were better than Nadech & Yaya IMO (even though I'm a huge Yadech fan hehe).

Willy has a great sense of humor. I have always love him.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ohh, Ceda! Now that you say that, I have to check them out haha. You're so funny.

And I don't think Vill is 100% convincing in comedy roles like in Leh Nangfah. She wasn't supposedly a comedic character but there were some comedic scenes where her acting bothered me a bit.
She seems to be improving here in NJ though. I'll have to see the drunk scenes to see her acting for myself :)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Mew was phenomenal in Sai See Plerng, but annoying and weak in THJPSL. But I loved Willy in THJPSL & there was a lot of pulling & shoving. And they had a very romantic love scene under the Arabian sky. No real kisses like in Manee Yard Fah, but still good.

I can see ToomTam as Kareem. Vill will make a beautiful Danielle.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Oh gosh, I agree with you Ceda! Vill's most outstanding role to me was Gandamanee. Oh gosh, she was killer in that role.
There were no flaws in her acting, in my opinion. She seemed like a whole new person. Vill's acting was amazing.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Oh, Vill's comedy in LNF was not my cup of tea either. Haha! But that's how they wanted her character Beauty to come out like. I watched all of the BTS for that one because they had so many clips due to its extreme popularity and Push and Vill were freaking funny together! Vill would joke and then Push would joke back and it kept going and going and it was funny jokes and comedy too, not cheesy stuff that aren't funny. I say, in terms of personality wise, Push and Vill all the way. When Vill jokes with Toomtam, he'll just sometimes stand there but Push and Vill get each other that's why they were so close! Hahah! I watched all of the BTS for LNF instead of the lakorn itself. Lol

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Marina, what if Vill is actually meant to be n'rai? She totally got me as Gandamanee. There were a lot of scenes where I'm like WOOOOW.

So...I started watching Fueng Fun to see what the "hype" about this guy Push is all about. So far...he's tall. Has a six pack. I'm hoping there's more.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
I very vaguely remember watching a bit of Sai See Plerng and Tam Hua Jai Pai Sood Lah as a kid but not enough to remember or say that they were good. They sound good, but I really don't remember. Haha. But they were the Nadech and Yaya of their times so you know their lakorns were the best. They were always given great scripts.
THJPSL!!! That was a long title but yes that was the lakorn I was talking about. They had a very romantic scene at the oasis. Or you know another good lakorn would be Wimarn Sai, it's Exact's lakorn and there's baby in there!!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
What amazed me was how convincing Vill was as the nang'ake Gandawasee and then as the nang'rai Gandamanee all in once scene! I mean, Toomtam is good as twins but I'm still eh, but Vill as twins?!!!! Not only that in Sao Noi, Vill played Nid and Wanida sooooo different but yet both were nang'ake, both soft spoken and good hearted. Whahhhh! Vill is good!

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
[SIZE=medium]Funny. I haven’t seen many lakorns. Only about half a dozen so far. If you girls didn’t mention it, I would take that overacting/exaggeration as some Thai element.[/SIZE]

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
ceda_lee said:
So...I started watching Fueng Fun to see what the "hype" about this guy Push is all about. So far...he's tall. Has a six pack. I'm hoping there's more.
That's all you need love!!! The height, the eyes! His eyes are so adorable!! and last but the most important, the abs!!!  :heart: :wink:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
That's probably what Aom meant by adding Korean elements into Ngao Jai, the over exaggeration in Korean dramas.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
That's all you need love!!! The height, the eyes! His eyes are so adorable!! and last but the most important, the abs!!!  :heart: :wink:
LOL! He makes the girls look so petite & I'm a sucker for that. He's fit, but skinny.

Aiyaja, I feel like we've had that conversation about adding Korean elements before.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Aiyaja, I didn't see much BTS for LN but I do know Push and Vill got along extremely well and they look very comfortable with each other. Push seems to be comfortable with all his girls, haha.
And yeah, they do joke around together a lot!
I find Push and Vill to have chemisty, too but it's more of just cute and not so explosive.
ToomVill, on the other hand, do I need to even explain their chemistry? Haha.

Ceda, oh gosh. That might just be it. Vill might be meant to be n'rai!? :eek: She should be given a n'rai role... or maybe just a very strong role where she's headstrong :D That would be awesome!
And yeah, Vill's Gandamanee was a big wow to me. She was incredible. And at the end, I already forgave her character hahaha.
Push is super awesome, Ceda! He's so handsome and dreamy~ What do you think of FF so far? :eek:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
What amazed me was how convincing Vill was as the nang'ake Gandawasee and then as the nang'rai Gandamanee all in once scene! I mean, Toomtam is good as twins but I'm still eh, but Vill as twins?!!!! Not only that in Sao Noi, Vill played Nid and Wanida sooooo different but yet both were nang'ake, both soft spoken and good hearted. Whahhhh! Vill is good!
I have to agree that she was very convincing that it was two different people. Not very many can pull off the twin thing but I think (not the biaseness talking here) Vill was able to pull it off through her eyes. Her eyes changed from Gandawasee to Gandamanee. I like her in the bratty Beauty role too, I think she had fun with that role.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
And ooouuu, Wimarn Sai would be a great one for ToomVill! I actually saw that lakorn, too haha!

Oh haha, Aom said she added Korean elements in NJ? I must have forgot that but yes, the over exaggerating is definitely there, haha.