amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
Aijaya u so funny lol. But I do want to see a steaming love scene between them two. Toomtam always have that horny look on his face like he want to do her whenever they have kissing scene lol especially in SSP.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Vill is super cute when she's drunk. Aww. I loved how Toomtam expressed his adoration, warmth, and overall fuzzy cute emotions via his eyes to Vill during that drunk kissing scene. He seemed so sincere, so real. Haha.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ncmeowmeow35: Your godsister went to school with Win!? Ahhh, that news made me so happy! Now, I feel somewhat closer to Win now, haha. But that's awesome!! :D Ahhh, Win <3

Okay, back to the topic. Hello beautifulssss! :D I'm here to spazz with you crazy girls, hahaha.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Awe, can't wait to see Vill drunk. Saw photos and the photos are already so amazing -- wait until I get to the scene, oh goshhhh. Vill is taking Toomtam over hahaha

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I lied.  One more comment before I log off.  I can't wait to see how cute Vill is drunk!  I'm so jelly of you girls.  Hopefully today's episode will be available tomorrow morning.  Perfect timing since I don't have a lot of work tomorrow.  

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
huajaikaungtur said:
^ Haha, can't wait to see it! Speaking of it, I don't think we've ever seen drunk Vill in any of her previous works, right?
Yep we haven't.................

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
May was grabbing Rut's face and kissing him like let's just do it. Lol

The way of how Vill acted in that scene where she was pushing herself on Toomtam in that drunk scene was just so cute. Vill did it in a classy but hey, I want you kind of way. Hahah.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
^ Hahaha, Amy forreaaalll! Someone needs to explain that to us cause we do not clearly understand it!!!

And oh gosh, I am so excited to see that scene. Both Vill and Toomtam are smoking hot! Yaaaayayayaaay!
You know who's boss, Vill haha

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
Just finished today's episode and my pillow probably suffocated the entire time cause every scene with May and Rut, I just squeeze my pillow hard hahaha that kiss was just so OMG! I'm so glad she confessed she liked him and that she was happy with marrying Watit, which we all know she really means Rut. This is getting better and better.