huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:

Ok, let's get back on track, people! :smack:

Wow, for once, I'm fast? :shock2: Haha, I noticed  that, so I went back and edited mine as well. :loool: Well, your quote in my post.

Yes, back on track!

Wait... what track? What were we talking about previously!? Haha

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
ceda_lee said:
HAHAHA! Rut's May or Toomtam's real May. Oh LAWD!!!

Sadly, Toomtam's...real May. :lmao:

huajaikaungtur said:
Yes, back on track!

Wait... what track? What were we talking about previously!? Haha

ToomVill! ToomVill! ToomVill. :lol2:

huajaikaungtur said:
We gonna need to clear up these May's. Hahaha. Next thing we know, someone gonna be talking about the month, May hahaha

:whahuh: :loool: :rofl:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
huajaikaungtur said:
We gonna need to clear up these May's. Hahaha. Next thing we know, someone gonna be talking about the month, May hahaha
STAAAAAP!!! I'm dying laughing here. I'm trying to catch on where exactly the confusion is & you're just goofing off.

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
STAAAAAP!!! I'm dying laughing here. I'm trying to catch on where exactly the confusion is & you're just goofing off.

I thought all of you are goofing off. :smack: But I'm laughing at all your antics and comments anyway. :lmao3:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:

I thought all of you are goofing off. :smack: But I'm laughing at all your antics and comments anyway. :lmao3:

Oh wait, you're right. Everyone's goofing off. Not just me ;) I'm not alone on this ship!

AikOm^_^

VILLNAN said:
Please talk about Rut May...Leave Toomatam May alone if not my tears will became a river

Heheh, I'm all for that. :console:

huajaikaungtur said:
Awww, poor Villnan. She can not handle talking about Toomtam's May... :/

:secret: :shutup:

AikOm^_^

Wow, how many pages of socializing was that? FIVE?! :eyetwitch: Hehe, but this thread feels so alive and warm tonight! :wub: :heart: :grouphug:

But back on track! I'm so sad...that I'm going to miss out on ToomVill's taped segment for the Aom and Jeab show!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry1: :weep: :lmao: :cry:

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
:hide:  :hide:  please..

:whahuh: :lmao2: Oh, you better hide, KimBerry! :whip: :coverlaf:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Back to ToomVill NOW

PS..I don't hate her just don't want to see..I don't even google Toomtam because she pop up..Right in front of my face!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:
Wow, how many pages of socializing was that? FIVE?! :eyetwitch: Hehe, but this thread feels so alive and warm tonight! :wub: :heart: :grouphug:

But back on track! I'm so sad...that I'm going to miss out on ToomVill's taped segment for the Aom and Jeab show!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry1: :weep: :lmao: :cry:

I love this thread so much! And yeah, 5 pages of socializing. Wow :O
Maiko, bring us back on track!~

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:

Gotta admit. You all are pretty darn funny.

huajaikaungtur said:
Oh wait, you're right. Everyone's goofing off. Not just me ;) I'm not alone on this ship!
Guilty here!

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
We see you. Come out from behind the couch right now. Hahaha.

:lmao3:

VILLNAN said:
Back to ToomVill NOW

PS..I don't hate her just don't want to see..I don't even google Toomtam because she pop up..Right in front of my face!

YES, TOOMVILL! :wub: Ah, I feel your pain. :teary: :console: :grouphug:

huajaikaungtur said:
I love this thread so much! And yeah, 5 pages of socializing. Wow :eek:
Maiko, bring us back on track!~

Aw, I love this thread, too, Marina girl! :kiss: :grouphug:

Hey, I am, I am! Trying so hard here! :p

ceda_lee said:
Gotta admit. You all are pretty darn funny.

Guilty here!

Yes, everyone is in this awesome thread. :wub: :grouphug:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
VILLNAN said:
Back to ToomVill NOW
Aw...sucks huh? I understand. Watching lakorn for so many years, I have been heartbroken over and over again. It's hard to process because you see them on screen & they are so made for each other. Then reality hits and it completely tears you apart.