AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
All righty, time to remind you guys and all other Ngao Jai and ToomVill fans about voting for the EFM Awards and Kom Chad Luek Awards. :sweat: For the EFM Awards, they're closing the voting polls this Saturday, February 28, so that doesn't give us a lot of time. I've been voting every chance I get and every time I remember to (which...is not as often as I would like it to be :cry1:). Just do your best to help out when you can. Thanks, guys! :grouphug: :kiss: Good luck to all the nominees, but of course, I selfishly want Ngao Jai and Toomtam to win in their respective categories. :bhehe:

So, Ngao Jai and ToomVill fans, don't forget to vote for Ngao Jai and Toomtam for the EFM Awards for Most Popular Drama and Most Popular Celebrity, respectively! IF YOU HAVE A FACEBOOK AND WOULD LIKE TO SUPPORT NGAO JAI AND TOOMTAM, please vote for NJ and our Toomtam at the following links:

EFM Award for Popular Drama.
EFM Award for Popular Celebrity.

REMINDER: You're allowed to vote once every 30 minutes for the categories. Also, they're closing the poll this Saturday, Februrary 28, so vote, vote, vote! Keep voting every 30 minutes! Both NJ and Toomtam are currently in second place. Let's do our best to vote for them so that they can win. Let's let them know how much NJ and ToomVill are loved! :wub: Maybe, just maybe...they'll extend the episodes for us. :worthy:

Also, don't forget to vote for both Toomtam and Vill in the Kom Chad Luek Awards. :wink: Here's the LINK to the poll for the Kom Chad Luek Awards.
You can vote every 10 minutes for the Kom Chad Luek Awards. For those who aren't fluent in Thai, hopefully the following list will help out.
  1. Your Name
  2. Your Phone Number
  3. Your Email Address
  4. Popular Male Actor (Toomtam's name is the third one down: "ตูมตาม" ยุทธนา เปื้องกลาง)
  5. Popular Female Actress (Vill's name is the second one down: "วิว" วรรณรท สนธิไชย)
  6. Popular Pop Artist
  7. Popular Country/Folk Artist
  8. Popular Drama
  9. Popular Movie
THANKS, EVERYONE, FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND LOVE FOR NGAO JAI AND TOOMVILL! :clap: :flowers: :grouphug: :heart: I know they love you guys, and I love you, too! :D

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
It's ok, I have deadline coming up and I need to get going, been slacking cus of Bangrajun and NJ. Til the weekend then. ;)

If only life wasn't so hard. :weep: I'd love to do nothing all day but spazz over lakorns and other things. B) Aah, until the weekend, then, Ncmeowmeow35! :tearybye: :grouphug: Good luck with your deadline now! :thumbsup:

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Sounds like an upsetting episode...

Oh, only at the beginning, dear! Hehe, it took too long to get to the good scenes. The majority of us love today's episode. Aom, Art, and N'Nava made their appearance. Their scene really was only a few minutes. :cry1:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Finally caught today's episode before I head out. I couldn't resist coming in here before I leave....wowo! :woot: :drools: The camping scene where May was dreaming..... :pervie: I think after seeing Rut's body, his muscles, his strength...ahem...it ignited passion within her thus she had her own version of "wet dreams." :pervie: :whahuh: Wow! I'm still soooo impressed with all of that sexual chemistry bursting everywhere from both ToomVill. The music couldn't have been any better, it really set the mood. :woot:

The morning after was really cute too. The comedy is perfect.

Aww, baby Nava.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Finally caught today's episode before I head out. I couldn't resist coming in here before I leave....wowo! :woot: :drools: The camping scene where May was dreaming..... :pervie: I think after seeing Rut's body, his muscles, his strength...ahem...it ignited passion within her thus she had her own version of "wet dreams." :pervie: :whahuh: Wow! I'm still soooo impressed with all of that sexual chemistry bursting everywhere from both ToomVill. The music couldn't have been any better, it really set the mood. :woot:

The morning after was really cute too. The comedy is perfect.

Aww, baby Nava.

Yay, I'm happy to hear from you before you leave, Aiyaja! :yahoo: :clap: :kiss: Haha, like ImmaSingaholic and I mentioned, there was so much sexual tension between them! It looked like May was trying to look confused about Rut, wondering if he really was the same Watit she knew, but it looked more like she was turned on by him. :loool: Agree about ToomVill's sexual chemistry! :blush: :spicy: Those two...are just incredible in those kinds of scenes! :drool: :wub: Hehe, her "wet dream" was flippin' hilarious! :lmao3: The music was perfect for all their scenes! I especially love the instrumental of Ab Normal's song as he was giving her a piggyback ride.

Eek, you thought the morning after was cute and the comedy was perfect? :clap: Hehe, look at how much N'Nava has grown! Ok, enjoy the rest of your week, Aiyaja! :grouphug: We'll be missing you and wishing you'd be here with us. Until Friday, then! :kiss: :heart:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
:fanfic: My rants as I’m watching episode 10:

Rut has awful driving skills…he was all over the dotted line :facepalm: . 

When May spilled coffee on Rut, they look like a real couple.  May was nagging & whining like a real wife…all worried & feeling sorry.  And Rut sounds like a real husband…annoyed at his wife. 

Crazy Naree has very pretty hair. 

Ok…I have to admit.  Mai & Rin are stinking cute!  Pure innocent puppy love.  Rin already sticking up for her soon-to-be boyfriend.  She’s so feisty, I like it!  Their “promise” move is so corny :bhehe: . 

What beautiful view!  That field of yellow daisies!   Big daisies!!!  (Mushu from Mulan suddenly popped up in my mind.  When he hysterically yelled “They popped out of the ground…LIKE DAISIES!)  I would love to have my engagement photoshoot done there. 

Aw…they were so worried about each other when the car crashed.  Sweetness overload. 

May acting all tough, then rolling down the hill.  This girl…she is as clumsy as her imagination is wild.  Women, no matter how tough will be scared if left alone in the wilderness.  Poor Rut…going uphill is hard enough already.  And he has to carry his lover with him too.  :phew:

May:  “Mai keen, mai keen mae tah nik diow.”  Then she pigs out. 

Aw…the way they both look at each other (in their wife beaters)…yes yes yes, I completely understand what you guys are talking about.  Sexual tension all around.  Although, I give it to May here.  She looks hotter. 

OMG that was sooooo HOT!  Rut’s hands all over May.  Darn it…just May’s imagination again.  Too bad Rut is not as perverted as May thought.  :drools:

May’s face when things started happening the way she had imagined…then slaps Rut.  WTF!  :whahuh:  :whahuh:  I’m dying.  May is too much.  Can we get a GIF of that?!  Rut’s probably thinking…she just get weirder & weirder. Poor Rut gets butt kicked out of his tarp bed.  :rofl:

Does anybody else notice Koon’s luscious lips?  It’s so pink & glossy.  :wub:

OMG the morning after scent…the sweetness suddenly turned comedic.  May poking Rut’s face accusing him of breaking his promise.  He has been innocent all this time.  She’s the one with the dirty thoughts & went to his bed.  Then Rut turns it around on her claiming he’s the victim.  These two seriously crack me up! 

Rut to May:  “Not pretty & mean too!”  :whaha:

Then Aom’s family suddenly appeared.  Awkward much.  I always thought Aom’s husband is quite handsome. 

Damn…Koon is so rai to Naree.  But, that kiss he gave her was pretty hot.  Navin can be a total badass.  Overall, Naree isn’t all that bad of a person.  Just fell in love with a douche.  

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
:fanfic: My rants as I’m watching episode 10:

*SNIP*

:whahuh: :loool: :lmao2: :lmao3: :rofl: :lolyup:

Girl, I :heart: your thoughts and rants!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every one of them cracks me up! :coverlaf: EVERY SINGLE ONE. From Rut to May to Rin to Mai to Naree to Koon to all the scenes and tiny details! Whahahahaha! Too funny, Ceda! :kiss: The part about Mushu. :whaha: What, you think May looks hotter in her white tank? I can't choose. Both she and Rut are too good-looking in them. :spicy: Haha, I'm in the process of making GIFS. I'll do that particular scene you want first! :p Rut and May make me laugh and smile, too. :D YES! I've always thought that Art Sra (Aom's hubby) is a handsome man. And yes, I do notice Koon's luscious lips. :lol2: Oh, yes, that was a hot kiss he gave to Naree. :drools: Hehe, Naree does have lovely hair.

Again, I love ALL your rants. :wub:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maiko, I laughed so hard when May suddenly smacked Rut.  OMG that was the funniest part EVER.  If you can make a GIF, that would be awesome & I will forever be grateful  :flowers:  :worthy:  :yahoo:

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Maiko, I laughed so hard when May suddenly smacked Rut.  OMG that was the funniest part EVER.  If you can make a GIF, that would be awesome & I will forever be grateful  :flowers:  :worthy:  :yahoo:

Poor, confused Rut! He had no idea what he did "wrong." :loool: Hahahaha, I think the funniest part for me has to be when May experienced déjà vu. And she realized that it was happening exactly the same way it did in her fantasy. :lmao3: Eek, I'm in the process of creating the GIF right now. :woot: Please give me at least 15 minutes. :blush: I'll definitely make it for you, Ceda! :kiss:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
HELLO HELLO HELLO!!!! I'm finally back on here again after a long day at school and work!!! I finally found a link to episode 10!!! YAY!!! :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1: But first I'm gonna read through everyone's posts and then enjoy me some ToomVill skinships!!! 

AikOm^_^

MissSunny said:
HELLO HELLO HELLO!!!! I'm finally back on here again after a long day at school and work!!! I finally found a link to episode 10!!! YAY!!! :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1: But first I'm gonna read through everyone's posts and then enjoy me some ToomVill skinships!!! 

Aw, really? You're going to read our posts first? :blush: Hehe, enjoy, MissSunny! :kiss:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

Aw, really? You're going to read our posts first? :blush: Hehe, enjoy, MissSunny! :kiss:

Of course I'm going to read through everyone's posts first!!! I need to know what I'm in for before I watch episode 10!!! 

AikOm^_^

MissSunny said:
Of course I'm going to read through everyone's posts first!!! I need to know what I'm in for before I watch episode 10!!! 

Hehe, spoilsport! But I would do the same, too. :coverlaf:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

Hehe, spoilsport! But I would do the same, too. :coverlaf:
I'm one of those people who actually like spoilers!!! I like to know what happens before I read or watch something.

AikOm^_^

MissSunny said:
I'm one of those people who actually like spoilers!!! I like to know what happens before I read or watch something.

Me, too, when it comes to certain things. :yes:

AikOm^_^

preetam said:
Hello everyone. Just back from work :D how was today episode ?

Just go back and read all our gushing. :lol: Today's episode really brings to mind your own words about ToomVill: such a compatible and versatile couple who can take on anything and be sweet one minute, funny the next, hot all the time. Eh, I spiced it up a little bit. :coverlaf: So in other words, we love it, minus the unnecessary scenes. :wink:

Here, check it out. ;)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Gosh! Even when I'm busy and away, my heart is still at this thread. Hahah.

Today's episode did have a lot of side characters but still, just the short scenes between Rut and May were worth it.

Dang! Vill is good acting out with innocent passion. Hahaha!