AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Kimberry<3 said:
I know, you can feel it because there's an awkward transition. The yoga scene was cut short for sure. Anyway, it just feels so good to see them on screen for the time being no matter how frustrating and disappointing the disappearance of some ToomVill scenes are. 

Oh, KimBerry dear. It still breaks my heart that we didn't get to see this beautiful scene. :weep: (Old photo, but Exact released a bigger-sized version of it. :D)

Credit: Exact & Scenario's Facebook.

MissSunny said:
OH MY GOD I WANT TO WATCH THOSE SCENES THAT RUT AND MAY ARE IN THE RIVER!!!!!!

It looks promising! :wub:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Kimberry<3 said:

ohhh wow! Looking forward to these scenes, I'm gonna be so mad if they cut it out...or shorten it.
Me too!! We're all gonna prepare to battle with the person who cuts and edits all these footage :dude:  :arrg:  :gungirl:  :gungirl:
OMG N'Nava is sooooo cute and she looks so much like Aom!!  :clap: AWWW and she's so shy with Navin and Toomtam with their shirts off! I would be blushing too!! And turned on... OKAY LETS NOT GO THERE HAHAHAHA

Maiko^_^ said:

Yes, all those new scenes look awesome, so, they better not cut them! :rant: Hey, since I'm "banned" ( :bhehe:) from commenting on Aom, Exact, and OneHD's IG posts (for the moment haha), somebody get on their cases about extending the number of episodes for Ngao Jai. :yes:

I'm waiting for those scenes, too, ImmaSingaholic!!!! :woot:
WHAT THEY BLOCKED U!!?! That's so not cool!! I seriously don't understand whats the problem with them, I mean all of their other lakorns probably have much more episodes and they're gonna shorten NJ?? I call it BS LOL. I don't think they would extend it though, BUT HOPEFULLY A MIRACLE HAPPENS and we get more than 15!! PRAYING  :worthy:  :worthy:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Kimberry<3 said:
Oops sorry, I was MIA that time I guess.  

In ep 9 when May was trying to take Rut's pants off..Vill pull so hard Toomtam was caught off guard and you can actually see his briefs.  :pervie:  :bhehe: When he backed away from her waggling his behind.. :woot:​  :thumbsup: I died laughing.

You were! I'm happy you're back now! :kiss:

:lmao2: Haha, I know! I saw his briefs, too! :drools: :lmao3: Haha, the way he was waggling was hilarious! Oh, ToomVill! :lmao: :rofl: :wub:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

:lmao2: Haha, I know! I saw his briefs, too! :drools: :lmao3: Haha, the way he was waggling was hilarious! Oh, ToomVill! :lmao: :rofl: :wub:
oH. MY. GOD. that scene was AWESOME. I've never seen any Nang ek who would do this to Pra ek! Maytinee has definitely became one of my fav Nang ek characters! She's fiesty and she doesn't take your shit lol, always she's dumb at times but she's pretty smart and witty, LOVE IT
I still can't get over that morning kiss, and that scissors scene hahahaha

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Good Morning ladies!  I'm super excited  :woot: but I am at work.  Hopefully today's episode will be available by my lunch hour.  I will be checking in often.  Gotta get some work done.  

Maiko^_^ said:

Oh, KimBerry dear. It still breaks my heart that we didn't get to see this beautiful scene. :weep: (Old photo, but Exact released a bigger-sized version of it. :D)

Credit: Exact & Scenario's Facebook.

It looks promising! :wub:

Yeah, and in the cafeteria as well, the one where she was holding his camera.  :cry:

Thank you for bringing it over dear.  :kiss:

ImmaSingaholic said:
Me too!! We're all gonna prepare to battle with the person who cuts and edits all these footage :dude:  :arrg:  :gungirl:  :gungirl:
OMG N'Nava is sooooo cute and she looks so much like Aom!!  :clap: AWWW and she's so shy with Navin and Toomtam with their shirts off! I would be blushing too!! And turned on... OKAY LETS NOT GO THERE HAHAHAHA

WHAT THEY BLOCKED U!!?! That's so not cool!! I seriously don't understand whats the problem with them, I mean all of their other lakorns probably have much more episodes and they're gonna shorten NJ?? I call it BS LOL. I don't think they would extend it though, BUT HOPEFULLY A MIRACLE HAPPENS and we get more than 15!! PRAYING  :worthy:  :worthy:

Yay :dance1:​ , We've got each other's back.  :gungirl:  :whip: N'Nava  :rofl:   :woot:  :drools:

They can't handle Maiko, that's why. 

Maiko^_^ said:

I'm happy to be back and be here now, with all of you.  :thumbsup:  :grouphug:  :yahoo:
I want to see the bts of those scenes..

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
I'm totally late on spazzing about epsiode 9 since we're on 10 but I absolutly adored episode 9. It was such a comic relief compared to the other episodes. Some of my favorite scenes include the pool scene with Rut and May, Wat dreaming about Bood and their little dance, and ofcourse, the scene of May threating to cut off Rut's manhood if he didn't tell her what he was up to. I can see May falling in love with Rut and we all know he's been in love with May since he saw her in episode 1. 

Is Aom and Freud suppose to be a pair in this lakorn too? I was rooting for him and Thippy but from the looks of it, it seems like maybe it might be him and Aom. And maybe it's just me but I feel that Aom's character was not well cast :no: I adore Aom as an actress because she's so talented but I feel that she's so out of place with her character and the rest of the case... Or it might just be that I know she's a lot older than the rest of the cast so it seems odd to me that she is playing the "wannabe-girlfriend" role... 

Anyways, I love reading all the posts about episode 10 so far. Can't wait to see it for myself. I love piggyback scenes!

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
ceda_lee said:
Good Morning ladies!  I'm super excited  :woot: but I am at work.  Hopefully today's episode will be available by my lunch hour.  I will be checking in often.  Gotta get some work done.  
Good morning!!! Hope you have a good day and episode 10 was awesome!! Can't wait for you to see it you will LOVE ITTTT

Kimberry<3 said:

Yay :dance1:​ , We've got each other's back.  :gungirl:  :whip: N'Nava  :rofl:   :woot:  :drools:

They can't handle Maiko, that's why. 

I'm happy to be back and be here now, with all of you.  :thumbsup:  :grouphug:  :yahoo:
I want to see the bts of those scenes..
HIGH 5 GIRL!!  :highfive:
So glad you're back to the thread spazzing with us, AHHHH although I'm new here but I seriously feel so happy talking to you guys about ToomVill everyday!!
EEEEEE i can't believe we have to wait another week now!! waiting for the talkshow to airrrr

ImmaSingaholic said:
oH. MY. GOD. that scene was AWESOME. I've never seen any Nang ek who would do this to Pra ek! Maytinee has definitely became one of my fav Nang ek characters! She's fiesty and she doesn't take your shit lol, always she's dumb at times but she's pretty smart and witty, LOVE IT
I still can't get over that morning kiss, and that scissors scene hahahaha

I agree. I love my female leads to be headstrong as well. She's my fave in lakorns so far (I haven't watch many.) I don't like those type who everybody dumps their shiz on and waits for a prince to rescue her..kinda romantic but it's important to show women are more than just trophies. (going on a tangent here..I'm so sleepy. sorry if that didn't make sense.)

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
ohmaichoua said:

I'm totally late on spazzing about epsiode 9 since we're on 10 but I absolutly adored episode 9. It was such a comic relief compared to the other episodes. Some of my favorite scenes include the pool scene with Rut and May, Wat dreaming about Bood and their little dance, and ofcourse, the scene of May threating to cut off Rut's manhood if he didn't tell her what he was up to. I can see May falling in love with Rut and we all know he's been in love with May since he saw her in episode 1. 

Is Aom and Freud suppose to be a pair in this lakorn too? I was rooting for him and Thippy but from the looks of it, it seems like maybe it might be him and Aom. And maybe it's just me but I feel that Aom's character was not well cast :no: I adore Aom as an actress because she's so talented but I feel that she's so out of place with her character and the rest of the case... Or it might just be that I know she's a lot older than the rest of the cast so it seems odd to me that she is playing the "wannabe-girlfriend" role... 

Anyways, I love reading all the posts about episode 10 so far. Can't wait to see it for myself. I love piggyback scenes!

Awwwww its never to late to talk about ToomVill!! I love episode 9 too but there aren't many scenes from them! Today's episode has alot of scenes from the supporting characters but the ToomVill scenes were definitely great and there is so much comedy!!
From the start I thought this lakorn will be more dramatic just like how slap/kiss lakorn always is and I did not expect it to have so much comedy in it, and it's going really well! I really really enjoyed it!
*IF ONLY THEY DIDN'T CUT TOO MUCH OF TOOMVILL SCENES AND TRYING TO SQUEEZE IT INTO 15 EPISODE IT WOULD HAVE BEEN PERFECT*

ohmaichoua said:

Hehehehe love those scenes..will be raping the replay button for a while.

Tippy and Wat got chemistry. I feel that they underutilized Gam's talent.  

ImmaSingaholic said:
HIGH 5 GIRL!!  :highfive:
So glad you're back to the thread spazzing with us, AHHHH although I'm new here but I seriously feel so happy talking to you guys about ToomVill everyday!!
EEEEEE i can't believe we have to wait another week now!! waiting for the talkshow to airrrr

I'm so glad I came back just in time.  :yahoo:  :kiss3:
I love seeing everyone's post and smile to myself (understatement of the day) :woot:  ToomVill makes the world go round.  :pervie:  :cheer:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Kimberry<3 said:

I agree. I love my female leads to be headstrong as well. She's my fave in lakorns so far (I haven't watch many.) I don't like those type who everybody dumps their shiz on and waits for a prince to rescue her..kinda romantic but it's important to show women are more than just trophies. (going on a tangent here..I'm so sleepy. sorry if that didn't make sense.)
It's the same for me! I hate Nang eks who are way too weak (even Gan in SSP annoys me sometimes lol sorry) but damn May is soooo amazing, all the pranks she tried to do to Rut and all the threatening and beating and chasing around!! I don't really feel that NJ is a slap/kiss lakorn anymore LOL cause its seriously too hilarious and I'm just here laughing all the time and screaming and fangirling
and for the first time ever in all the lakorns I watched, a Nang ek dreams about dirty thoughts about pra ek kissing her. I MEAN COME ON. lol I love that

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Girls I need to go now as it's bed time for me here, it's been real fun spazzing with you guys today, EVERYTHING WAS AWESOME!! :dance3:  :dance1:  :woot:
GOOD NIGHT AND EVERYONE HAVE A GOOD DAY and enjoy the rest of the episodes of NJ if you haven't seen it yet!!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Good morning, my lovely NJ / ToomVill ladies :) !!!
Whew, just got done reading through all your crazy fangirling moments, hahaha.
So jealous of you girls for being able to catch it live!

And darnnnn, the neck biting scene was just a dream!? .... LOL, it's alright!
If you think about it, that neck biting scene was not a dream -- it was reality since ToomVill had to act it out ;) hehehe
Just seeing the neck biting scene in the preview makes me so happy. The way Ruth holds May is so harsh and ohlalaaaa~
Can't wait to get to these episodes!

LOL, Toomtam is so precious. Didn't know Ruth also had that side to him, awwwww :D How is one so handsome and good looking!?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I don't know if I should keep reading updates/spoilers.  I can't help it.  I can't focus at work.  You girls are so lucky.  

There are so many good things going on on Asianfuse today.  

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I'm trying to stop myself from reading the updates/spoilers, Ceda but it's only working 25% of the time, LOL.
I can't focus, too. I have only one class today though and then a bunch of school work to finish.

And what are the good things going on in Asianfuse today? If you don't mind me asking :)