AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
I just watched a short interview segment on A Love To Kill with P'Noom and the cast from their open ceremony today and I feel as if fans who don't like Vill or keep thinking that Vill keeps hogging the limelight from other actresses need to watch those interviews from producers or directors who specifically choose Vill instead of conjuring up their own reasons as to why or jumping to conclusions that it's Exact always promoting Vill. P'Noom said he both waited, lured, deceived, and did whatever he can so the actors and actresses will agree to be part of the cast. That each actor and actress he chose were already obligated with other projects, so it was hard to cast them and have their schedules fit. But he's happy that everything fell into place. He believes that each chosen actor/actress suit the characters. I'll post it over at that thread too, if anyone is interested in watching the clips. That's probably why Vill was all of a sudden tied to this project. Vill probably just agreed after love calls from P'Noom. I know that many of us support other actresses too and feel like Vill may not always be the best option or choice for a certain role, but perhaps the directors and producers who are directly making these lakorns see something we don't. Just like Aom in here for Ngao Jai. She hand ordered Vill. Toomtam had to cast for the role.

Aw, thanks, Aiyaja! :cry: :grouphug: :kiss: I'll leave it up to you, then. :blush:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:

Aw, thanks, Aiyaja! :cry: :grouphug: :kiss: I'll leave it up to you, then. :blush:
I just want to also add that Vill has been with Exact for 7 years now, so of course, it seems like she's always nang'ake. What do you expect? It's been 7 years. :whahuh: It's just that Vill started out very young, so even though it's been 7 years but it seems like forever and she's still very young, only turning 26 this year.

It's like saying, okay, Vill step aside for the newbies and upcoming faces because your prime is over at 25-26? That just doesn't make any sense. Then why do fans still want Anne, Aum, Noon, and even Jui who is over 30 to be nang'ake? In the past, Aum, Noon, Anne, and Jui had 2-3 lakorns airing in one year.

Why is it that Vill is always complained about when Esther who will be having Leh Ratree, Ugly Duckling Series, and the OC this year isn't talked about at all? Vill films one lakorn at a time. Yes, some may overlap but she doesn't start filming for a new lakorn until she's almost done with the previous one. Like right now, The Lovely Revenge with Nike. That lakorn has been filming ever since last year, it has been at least 5 months or more now, they're almost done, if not already done, and now she's starting on A Love To Kill.

And why is that Push who has Fun Fueng, RLSR, and the Ugly Duckling Series isn't complained about? Fans actually still want him to cast for more lakorns? I'm not bringing up Esther or Push to hate on them because I like them too but I'm just saying, please fans. If you're going to complain about Vill, you mind as well be fair across the board. Don't hate on one and then support the other. It doesn't make sense. :rolleyes1:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I just want to also add that Vill has been with Exact for 7 years now, so of course, it seems like she's always nang'ake. What do you expect? It's been 7 years. :whahuh: It's just that Vill started out very young, so even though it's been 7 years but it seems like forever and she's still very young, only turning 26 this year.

It's like saying, okay, Vill step aside for the newbies and upcoming faces because your prime is over at 25-26? That just doesn't make any sense. Then why do fans still want Anne, Aum, Noon, and even Jui who is over 30 to be nang'ake? In the past, Aum, Noon, Anne, and Jui had 2-3 lakorns airing in one year.

Why is it that Vill is always complained about when Esther who will be having Leh Ratree, Ugly Duckling Series, and the OC this year isn't talked about at all? Vill films one lakorn at a time. Yes, some may overlap but she doesn't start filming for a new lakorn until she's almost done with the previous one. Like right now, The Lovely Revenge with Nike. That lakorn has been filming ever since last year, it has been at least 5 months or more now, they're almost done, if not already done, and now she's starting on A Love To Kill.

And why is that Push who has Fun Fueng, RLSR, and the Ugly Duckling Series isn't complained about? Fans actually still want him to cast for more lakorns? I'm not bringing up Esther or Push to hate on them because I like them too but I'm just saying, please fans. If you're going to complain about Vill, you mind as well be fair across the board. Don't hate on one and then support the other. It doesn't make sense. :rolleyes1:

Hehe, those were my defenses for her, too, back in 2011, when people were saying about how she kept on having more lakorns than the other Exact actresses. Right on, Aiyaja! :bravo: :kiss: :grouphug:

preetam said:
Who complained about Vill ?

People who think she has way too many lakorns. :)

aiyaja said:

How irrational are those fans? I can't believe that there are this issues.  :rant:  It makes no sense. Go Vill. :dance1:  Thank you for bringing it over.

Anyway the crew/producers/directors probably wanted to work with her not purely based on how she portrays a role but maybe of her work ethic as well. If I were to work bts I'd want to cast someone who is easy to work with and Vill seems like that kind of person..and fun as well. And she's got charisma. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
preetam said:
Who complained about Vill ?
Haha. Fans I see on here and Spicy and a few at Pantip. But don't worry, there are still a lot of people who adore and see Vill's talents and don't mind watching her lakorns air more than once in a year.

I'm just saying. Because I'm a Vill fan, I become very sensitive. Please bear with me. Vill is turning 26 this year. We all know how soon Exact recycles their actresses, not so much their actors. The only actress that has survived it all is Aom. Can't we Vill fans just enjoy her work and projects while we still can? While she's still a lead actress? Vill doesn't even do much events, no commercials, only a few magazines, so the only time we really get to see her and support her is via lakorns. Anyway, I'm ranting on a Ngao Jai day but I'm glad that P'Noom come out to say that he specifically chose the cast for A Love to Kill.

Maiko^_^ said:

I'm happy I can spazz with you guys! :spin: :yahoo: :grouphug: Haha, my sister isn't really into Thai lakorns anymore, and she complains dreadfully about my ToomVill. :smack:

The video was running so slow on Mozilla Firefox that I had to open it up in Internet Explorer. Much better! Still have to finish the video, but eek! The BTS of ToomVill in the forest...excite me so much!!! :woot: :wub: Haha, actually, all their interactions behind the scenes. :lol:

I agree, KimBerry; I'm happy both Aom and Vill adore each other. :wub: Aw, the second part of your post; too sweet! :kiss: We'll understand Thai someday..

Me too, this is the place I can truly enjoy talking er more like gushing about ToomVill. I made my mom and sister watch it with me.  :woot:  :dance1:
Someday..and visit Thailand.  :dance3:

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
How irrational are those fans? I can't believe that there are this issues.  :rant:  It makes no sense. Go Vill. :dance1:  Thank you for bringing it over.

Anyway the crew/producers/directors probably wanted to work with her not purely based on how she portrays a role but maybe of her work ethic as well. If I were to work bts I'd want to cast someone who is easy to work with and Vill seems like that kind of person..and fun as well. And she's got charisma. 

Yes, Vill's a hard-working actress with charisma and good work ethics. Aw, so sweet of you and Aiyaja to defend her, too, KimBerry! :kiss: :grouphug:

aiyaja said:
Haha. Fans I see on here and Spicy and a few at Pantip. But don't worry, there are still a lot of people who adore and see Vill's talents and don't mind watching her lakorns air more than once in a year.

I'm just saying. Because I'm a Vill fan, I become very sensitive. Please bear with me. Vill is turning 26 this year. We all know how soon Exact recycles their actresses, not so much their actors. The only actress that has survived it all is Aom. Can't we Vill fans just enjoy her work and projects while we still can? While she's still a lead actress? Vill doesn't even do much events, no commercials, only a few magazines, so the only time we really get to see her and support her is via lakorns. Anyway, I'm ranting on a Ngao Jai day but I'm glad that P'Noom come out to say that he specifically chose the cast for A Love to Kill.

Where were you back in 2011? :whahuh: Hehe, let's continue to hope the best for her and keep on supporting her. I'm hoping the same for Toomtam. :cheer:

Kimberry<3 said:
Me too, this is the place I can truly enjoy talking er more like gushing about ToomVill. I made my mom and sister watch it with me.  :woot:  :dance1:
Someday..and visit Thailand.  :dance3:

AAH, really? Haha, your mother and sister, eh? How exciting! :clap: :thumbsup: Haha, you and I should plan a visit to Thailand together. :loool: :highfive: B)

aiyaja said:

That's sad. They won't appreciate it much if this was done to their favored actresses. 

It's totally understandable aiyaja, and those naysayers should just step aside . This is her time, let us enjoy it. BTW is A Love To Kill a remake of that Korean series? Because I love that series!! 

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Love your words aiyaja. Maiko I hope you got some rest. I'm just feeling a lil sad that soon I won't get to see Toomtam on screen no more. It's been years. Why doesn't he have a new album anyways? I can't see him at least let me hear him.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Kimberry<3 said:

Yes, you're absolutely right. Aom did say that she wanted to work with Vill thus special ordered Vill to be in Ngao Jai because Vill is a great actress in her eyes plus Vill is someone who can deliver and execute whatever Aom wanted her to do. Aom liked that she can bully Vill. Hahaha. They said it as a joke to show that Vill had good work ethics. Vill has been with Exact for 7 years, if she didn't have good work ethics, she would have been canned a long time ago. Vill is not from a super rich family with connections to stay as nang'ake. P'Boy is huge on work ethics and respect too, so he wouldn't continue letting Vill lead lakorns if she was rotten.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:

Well said !!

Maiko^_^ said:

Yes, Vill's a hard-working actress with charisma and good work ethics. Aw, so sweet of you and Aiyaja to defend her, too, KimBerry! :kiss: :grouphug:
Where were you back in 2011? :whahuh: Hehe, let's continue to hope the best for her and keep on supporting her. I'm hoping the same for Toomtam. :cheer:
AAH, really? Haha, your mother and sister, eh? How exciting! :clap: :thumbsup: Haha, you and I should plan a visit to Thailand together. :loool: :highfive: B)

Maybe that's why she wants to hear feedback on NJ. Maybe she's aware of this issues and made her sad.  :cry:

Yes it was, they were frustrated with May tho..Yes let's!! I will go make money first. 

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
@aiyaja, I'm bothered by that too. I don't think I can say it better than you. Some people on Pantip are just being too nonsensical.

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
That's sad. They won't appreciate it much if this was done to their favored actresses. 

It's totally understandable aiyaja, and those naysayers should just step aside . This is her time, let us enjoy it. BTW is A Love To Kill a remake of that Korean series? Because I love that series!! 

Yes, they're remaking a Thai version of the Korean series. :D Starring Vill and New Chaiyapol.

SokLaHote said:
Love your words aiyaja. Maiko I hope you got some rest. I'm just feeling a lil sad that soon I won't get to see Toomtam on screen no more. It's been years. Why doesn't he have a new album anyways? I can't see him at least let me hear him.

AWWWW... :teary: Thanks, SokLaHote! :cry: :grouphug: :kiss: I'm feeling the same way about Toomtam...I was rather teary at work today, thinking of his future. :weep: Yes, I hope Toomtam will release a new album soon, too. :console:

aiyaja said:
Yes, you're absolutely right. Aom did say that she wanted to work with Vill thus special ordered Vill to be in Ngao Jai because Vill is a great actress in her eyes plus Vill is someone who can deliver and execute whatever Aom wanted her to do. Aom liked that she can bully Vill. Hahaha. They said it as a joke to show that Vill had good work ethics. Vill has been with Exact for 7 years, if she didn't have good work ethics, she would have been canned a long time ago. Vill is not from a super rich family with connections to stay as nang'ake. P'Boy is huge on work ethics and respect too, so he wouldn't continue letting Vill lead lakorns if she was rotten.

Um-hmm!

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
Maybe that's why she wants to hear feedback on NJ. Maybe she's aware of this issues and made her sad.  :cry:

Yes it was, they were frustrated with May tho..Yes let's!! I will go make money first. 

Among other things that are bringing her down... :teary: Negative press by the news media, etc.

Aw, your mother and sister were frustrated with May, too? Hehe. :coverlaf: Hahahaha! I'll have to save money, too. :lol2: :console:

arasucre said:
@aiyaja, I'm bothered by that too. I don't think I can say it better than you. Some people on Pantip are just being too nonsensical.

Ouch, even on Pantip, huh? :mellow:

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Seriously? Who dared to complain about P'Vill? I hardly see her in lakorns at all. >.< last one was Leh Nangfah and then the one before that was...wait for it....SUD SAI PAN!!!! shouldn't we congratulate her on getting more work? She's been improving nonstop and life as a celebrity is work 24/7. Su su Vill.

aiyaja said:

Those naysayers should read this! Arggghh! This is exactly why I was/am drawn to Vill. It's more than just how one can act onscreen, it's how they act off-screen. Media/fans can get so unfair sometimes. 

Maiko^_^ said:

Yes, they're remaking a Thai version of the Korean series. :D Starring Vill and New Chaiyapol.

I'll be watching this then..hope they change the ending. I don't know the guy so will give him a chance. 

AikOm^_^

OHOaddict said:
Seriously? Who dared to complain about P'Vill? I hardly see her in lakorns at all. >.< last one was Leh Nangfah and then the one before that was...wait for it....SUD SAI PAN!!!! shouldn't we congratulate her on getting more work? She's been improving nonstop and life as a celebrity is work 24/7. Su su Vill.

Actually, Vill has had continuous work ever since her debut, but it's really only in late 2013 that her lakorn work diminished. What people failed to realize and focus on is that despite the number of lakorns she has been in, she wasn't always offered the nang'ake role. She has also played in supporting roles as well. But no, every time she gets the lead role, people bring up the fact that she's yet in another lakorn. :rolleyes: Yeah, su su, Vill! Keep improving yourself! (Because, you do need the improvement! :lol2:)

Kimberry<3 said:
Those naysayers should read this! Arggghh! This is exactly why I was/am drawn to Vill. It's more than just how one can act onscreen, it's how they act off-screen. Media/fans can get so unfair sometimes. 

AW!!! :kiss:

Kimberry<3 said:
I'll be watching this then..hope they change the ending. I don't know the guy so will give him a chance. 

I'm not crazy for New, but I'll give him a chance, too. :yes: