aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahah, yeah, Toomtam is pretty good with both characters. Toomtam does the fruity Watit pretty well, but there's just something about Toomtam towards Vill that probably has nothing to do with the characters, that even in the weak Watit, on the wedding night, when he grabbed Vill's hand and when he turned over to watch her sleep, even a weak Watit can burn with fire. :drools: His eyes are still ignited with gentle passion but just without the rage like Rut. :pervie:

Maiko^_^ said:

Oh, you think so (that my questions are good)? :blush: I like yours better. :D Ooh, if we're lucky, perhaps they may do a fans' meeting/event, and fans will get to ask those questions? Highly unlikely, since Aom is always so busy and isn't into those kinds of things... :cry1:

Hehe, if Vill had never mentioned that little incident, Toomtam certainly would have kept it away from us. :spin: That issue needs to be brought up again.
Of course, they're good. They're thorough. I want a fanmeeting like how they had one for SSP.

Yeah, Vill. Toomtam was caught by surprise when she told the host. :whahuh:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Thanks for the welcome Kimberry<3. :)

I must admit that i didn't like the dorky toomtam with Vill. I like this aggressive hotty better.

I couldn't really take Toomtam's Watit character seriously (he just cracks me up!), but then when the real Watit turns serious or sweet, my heart still melts for him. I like dorky Toomtam with Vill, but aggressive and passionate Toomtam is even better! :wub:

aiyaja said:
Hahah, yeah, Toomtam is pretty good with both characters. Toomtam does the fruity Watit pretty well, but there's just something about Toomtam towards Vill that probably has nothing to do with the characters, that even in the weak Watit, on the wedding night, when he grabbed Vill's hand and when he turned over to watch her sleep, even a weak Watit can burn with fire. :drools: His eyes are still ignited with gentle passion but just without the rage like Rut. :pervie:

Oh, my gosh, agree, Aiyaja! Haha, Watit and May's tender and innocent moments warm my heart, but Rut and May do everything to me! Aw, yes; even Watit was burning for May in a sweet and gentle way. :blush: :cry:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Watching Watit and Koon fight like kids was hilarious!!!! Hahah. Their gestures, their voices, and their pouts at each other. Lol

I'm rewatching the segment of the talkshow when Toomtam complimented Vill on their first meet. Lol I'll probably sub it this weekend. I have a lot to do. Lol The last episode summary I still need to do. Hehe.

@7:25
http://youtu.be/rx_zuQz27Xs

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Maiko^_^ said:
I couldn't really take Toomtam's Watit character seriously (he just cracks me up!), but then when the real Watit turns serious or sweet, my heart still melts for him. I like dorky Toomtam with Vill, but aggressive and passionate Toomtam is even better! :wub:

Oh, my gosh, agree, Aiyaja! Haha, Watit and May's tender and innocent moments warm my heart, but Rut and May do everything to me! Aw, yes; even Watit was burning for May in a sweet and gentle way. :blush: :cry:
You girls have me giggling like a school girl thinking about that scene.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Watching Watit and Koon fight like kids was hilarious!!!! Hahah. Their gestures, their voices, and their pouts at each other. Lol

I'm rewatching the segment of the talkshow when Toomtam complimented Vill on their first meet. Lol I'll probably sub it this weekend. I have a lot to do. Lol The last episode summary I still need to do. Hehe.

@7:25
*VIDEO*

Hahahaha, Watit and Koon fight like little kids, but Rut and Koon fight like real men! :drool:

Eek, just re-watching that part of the video got me smiling and giggling! Aw, they were so happy during that segment. :wub: Ooh, if you do have the time to sub it, thank you so much, Aiyaja! :woot: If not, don't worry about it. :kiss:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
You girls have me giggling like a school girl thinking about that scene.

Are we talking about the same scene, the one of Watit and May? :woot:

AikOm^_^

Ooh, looks like Can the Star 8 will be joining Toomtam and Vill for their upcoming event for tomorrow? My first time seeing Can, and he's a cutie! Looking forward to all of them tomorrow! :clap: Also, two more (individual) photos of Toomtam and Vill from their taping yesterday for the TV show, Chan Dai Jai. Aw, Vill and Mam Kathaleeya McIntosh's daughter are cute together! And dorky Toomtam is just as cute. :spin:

Credit: canthestar8_fc, onehdthailand, princetamgroup, villwannarot's IGs.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I want to sub the whole segment but it'll probably take too long. I'll just sub that short part when ToomVill spoke about how they met for the first time. Lol

I feel like why can't Ngao Jai be like a sitcom or American soap opera where it never ends. Hahah.

I'm at work now. Boo!

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol the wedding night part on the bed. So blushing!

I kind of regret that nothing happened between Watit and May on their wedding night. They were soooooooo close to doing it! Rut and May better not disappoint. Despite the situation that they're in, I still want to see them consummate their love. :spin:

aiyaja said:
I want to sub the whole segment but it'll probably take too long. I'll just sub that short part when ToomVill spoke about how they met for the first time. Lol

I feel like why can't Ngao Jai be like a sitcom or American soap opera where it never ends. Hahah.

I'm at work now. Boo!

That part will still satisfy. :wub: Haha, aw, if only NJ was a sitcom! Or if only it would be just a teensy bit longer. -_- Yikes, I've got to head out to work now. Luckily, it's a short shift at work today. :dance1: Hope time goes by quickly for both you and me, Aiyaja! :console: Later now!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:

Hahahaha, Watit and Koon fight like little kids, but Rut and Koon fight like real men! :drool:

Eek, just re-watching that part of the video got me smiling and giggling! Aw, they were so happy during that segment. :wub: Ooh, if you do have the time to sub it, thank you so much, Aiyaja! :woot: If not, don't worry about it. :kiss:

Are we talking about the same scene, the one of Watit and May? :woot:
:whahuh:  :lmao3:  :lmao2:  :rofl: The part in bold!  

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Koon is so hot when he just stares at people. Hahah. I'm surprised there hasn't been any mention of rivalry bromance here! Koon and Rut look good together!

aiyaja said:
Those are really good questions!!! :dance2: Gosh, I wish we can submit questions somewhere. Hahah. Oh well, it's over by now.

Oh, someone should ask Toomtam why he initially approached Vill when they first met and complimented her as pretty. :pervie: Was she his type? Was she so pretty in person that he just had to throw it out there? I mean, this was a private conversation. If Vill had never mentioned it during SSP's promotions days, we all would have never known such an incident took place. :dance1:

Yeah, Vill was so cute with chubbier cheeks in SSP, but also at the same time, it's been almost two years, so it's natural for her face to have slimmed down due to weight loss and also losing that baby fat.

I didn't know that's how they first met, with him telling her how pretty she was. Even if it happened years ago it made me all giddy inside.  :drools:  :woot2:  I find Vill really pretty even without make up but it's her personality that makes her more attractive.

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Thanks for the welcome Kimberry<3. :)

I must admit that i didn't like the dorky toomtam with Vill. I like this aggressive hotty better.

You're welcome. Come by more often. :)

aiyaja said:

Of course, they're good. They're thorough. I want a fanmeeting like how they had one for SSP.

I agree about Toomtam. He can't help it when he's around Vill. 
And fan meeting would be nice. More to gush about.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Kimberry<3 said:
I didn't know that's how they first met, with him telling her how pretty she was. Even if it happened years ago it made me all giddy inside.  :drools:  :woot2:  I find Vill really pretty even without make up but it's her personality that makes her more attractive.
Yeah. Toomtam said before he met her, he followed her lakorns so when he met her for the first time, he told her that she was very pretty and something else, forgot. Hahah. Vill was flattered. He said it to her when she was with her friends. Haha. Isn't that so cute?

aiyaja said:
Yeah. Toomtam said before he met her, he followed her lakorns so when he met her for the first time, he told her that she was very pretty and something else, forgot. Hahah. Vill was flattered. He said it to her when she was with her friends. Haha. Isn't that so cute?

OMG!! this is such a cute story. I'll embed this to my memory. He can't really stop himself to tell her coz she told her that whilst being surrounded by her friends. Goshhh I'm dying from this little tidbit of admiration from Toomtam.  :woot:  :cry:  :dance1:  Thank you.  :kiss:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Maybe I should go back and watch LNF after Ngao Jai. Haha. They were freaking hilarious in the BTS. Push and Vill are such jokers and they are so energetic! Hahah.

Vill was soooooo pretty in LNF. I'm not really into the fashion style for May in here. I don't like the cowboy look and tied up hair and even the dresses don't flatter Vill. But Vill is still gorgeous though.

eiza_omar

sarNie Egg
Hi Maiko...

Sorry...did i post something against the rule here? If so sorry.
I am new here in posting but actually i am just a silence reader before this for a very very long time. Recently i signup when i start following Ngao Jai and Abb Ruk Online.

AikOm^_^

I didn't miss too much, thank goodness! :phew:

aiyaja said:

Oh, I just now noticed you went back and added more to your original post (bolded part). Eek, why, it means a lot when you think my questions are thorough. :blush: :woot: :yahoo: Thanks, Aiyaja. :spin: Right, I want a Meet&Greet event like that, too, for Ngao Jai! Oh, if only Aom would take a page out of Jeab's book!

Hehe, Toomtam looked self-conscious when Vill told the host. :bhehe:

ceda_lee said:
:whahuh:  :lmao3:  :lmao2:  :rofl: The part in bold!  

Oh, why, thank you. :worthy: No actual fighting between them yet, but I love the taunting and hate in their stares. Can't wait to see them go at it! :woot: Oh, golly. :drools: :spicy:

aiyaja said:
Koon is so hot when he just stares at people. Hahah. I'm surprised there hasn't been any mention of rivalry bromance here! Koon and Rut look good together!

But both MissSunny and I mentioned before how we love Toomtam and Navin's "chemistry" with each other as rivals. :teary: Or something like that. :lol2: Whaha, Koon and Rut do look good together... :whaha: Should I share some of their pictures again to refresh people's minds? :p Navin's stares are as intense as Toomtam's! Whewie!

Kimberry<3 said:

Hehe, it makes me giddy, too, KimBerry! And oh, yes, Vill's sweet and goofy personality makes her even more attractive. :blush:

Kimberry<3 said:
You're welcome. Come by more often. :)

I agree about Toomtam. He can't help it when he's around Vill. 
And fan meeting would be nice. More to gush about.

Yep, a fan meeting would give us more to gush about! :woot2:

aiyaja said:

REALLY, REALLY, REALLY cute and sweet. :spin: :wub: :ghehe: :bhehe:

Kimberry<3 said:
OMG!! this is such a cute story. I'll embed this to my memory. He can't really stop himself to tell her coz she told her that whilst being surrounded by her friends. Goshhh I'm dying from this little tidbit of admiration from Toomtam.  :woot:  :cry:  :dance1:  Thank you.  :kiss:

AWWWW! Haha, I'll embed it to my memory as well. :wub: Hehe, looks like I'm not the only one happy over that little tidbit. :grouphug:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
She did lose a lot of weight. I thought she looked good in Leh Nangfah,so much chemistry with Push! I fell in love with them too.

I agree that Vill looked good in Ley Nangfah. But...I just couldn't get into the lakorn. :mellow: One of these days, I'll go back and finish it. :phew:

aiyaja said:
Maybe I should go back and watch LNF after Ngao Jai. Haha. They were freaking hilarious in the BTS. Push and Vill are such jokers and they are so energetic! Hahah.

Vill was soooooo pretty in LNF. I'm not really into the fashion style for May in here. I don't like the cowboy look and tied up hair and even the dresses don't flatter Vill. But Vill is still gorgeous though.

Yeah, Vill and Push were pretty energetic behind the scenes. :lol:

Aw, really? I love May's dresses in here! Especially the dresses she wears to bed. :pervie: And I love May and Rut's wardrobes when they went on their dates! :wub: Vill was beautiful in LNF, but I wasn't much into her wardrobe. But I'm glad you love it, Aiyaja! :thumbsup:

eiza said:
Hi Maiko...

Sorry...did i post something against the rule here? If so sorry.
I am new here in posting but actually i am just a silence reader before this for a very very long time. Recently i signup when i start following Ngao Jai and Abb Ruk Online.

Oh, no, you didn't! :eek: :console: I was just asking you to take a look at the forum rules so that you're aware of them. Sorry for the confusion. :blush: :flowers: You didn't have to apologize at all. I'm sorry. ^_^