aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
tgamber said:
I need to share this seriously. Next week makes me think twice from abandoning this ship. Cr.to oneHD.
You were going to abandon ship?! Like leave the lakorn?! Awwe! I know May is dumb but in these lakorns, it's either the pra'ek or nang'ek that is dumb. Toomtam was the dumb one in their previous lifetime, so let it be Vill in this lifetime. Hahah.

That teaser looks goooood and funny!

Ugh. Another week has passed. Until next week again Ngao Jai. Lol

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
Hahah! Someone needs to tell May she needs to stop hanging out with Koon. I mean, both twins know how hot he is! Hahah! I mean, look at him. Hehe. Watit already fell unconscious from a heartache, is May going to make Rut go unconscious from a heart attack of jealousy?! Haha.

:lmao2: Nah, Rut is much too strong for that. :strong:

tgamber said:
*VIDEO*
I need to share this seriously. Next week makes me think twice from abandoning this ship. Cr.to oneHD.

Um, is that a good thing or a bad thing? :lol:

Oh, what's going on with these two? :eyetwitch: They're going through quite a dynamic change... :huh: :shrug: Vill in comedy... :teary: :facepalm: But yay! Their forest scenes are next week! :woot: :clap:

aiyaja said:
You were going to abandon ship?! Like leave the lakorn?! Awwe! I know May is dumb but in these lakorns, it's either the pra'ek or nang'ek that is dumb. Toomtam was the dumb one in their previous lifetime, so let it be Vill in this lifetime. Hahah.

That teaser looks goooood and funny!

Ugh. Another week has passed. Until next week again Ngao Jai. Lol

I guess it's only fair that Vill is the dumb one in here. :teary: Really? You find the teaser funny and good, Aiyaja? :eek: Another long week until Monday. -_-

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I can handle dummy nangeks, masochistic preks But not annoying ignorant nangeks. They make me want to throw things beside me to the screen and it's unhealthy for me to be this angry over entertainment.

AikOm^_^

tgamber said:
Yeah, I can handle dummy nangeks, masochistic preks But not annoying ignorant nangeks. They make me want to throw things beside me to the screen and it's unhealthy for me to be this angry over entertainment.

Quite unhealthy, I agree. :sick: :console:

Redeem yourself next week, May! Quit hanging out with Koon.

AikOm^_^

Despite my frustrations with May in episode 8, haha, I just love it when she's with Rut. :D Some funny moments in episode 8 (at the beginning). Vill looks so beautiful in the black, polka-dotted dress! Toomtam looks so handsome in his casual clothes, too. Even his dark shirt oozes with masculinity. Their wardrobes match! Even the colors match! :wub: I love it when he threw her on the bed. So cold. :cold: :lolyup: I also love the way he carried her with ease. I died when he climbed onto the bed. :faint: Epic fail when she tried to elbow him! :thumbdown: I expected an intense scene, such as a :slapandkissse3:, but instead I was surprised with a funny conclusion to their banter. :whahuh: When she poked him in the eye/face, I couldn't stop laughing and smiling. :rofl:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
May is dumb but she's not that annoying is she? Hahah, Rut and May's cuteness together makes up for everything. Haha.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
May is dumb but she's not that annoying is she? Hahah, Rut and May's cuteness together makes up for everything. Haha.

No, she's not super annoying, but she is frustrating. :lol: There's a slight difference. :D YES! Rut and May's cuteness definitely makes up for everything. :wub: Unless there's an intense confrontation between them. Haha, I hope we get plenty of Rut and May scenes for next week's episodes, with them getting lost in the forest. No Koon!!!! :yahoo:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
OH MY LAWD. 10 pages to catch up!? You girls are crazy, stop the ToomVill love right this instant.
LOLOL, just kidding. Keep it coming!
We're almost at 200 pages! YAAAAAAY! :D

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
OH MY LAWD. 10 pages to catch up!? You girls are crazy, stop the ToomVill love right this instant.
LOLOL, just kidding. Keep it coming!
We're almost at 200 pages! YAAAAAAY! :D

I'm in awe how fast this thread moves. :eyetwitch: I have a hard time believing that we're almost at 200 pages! :spin: Marina girl, I really doubted that we'd reach 200 pages. :lolyup: Page 150 was my estimated ending page for this thread by the time NJ finishes airing. I'm glad I'm wrong! Way to go, everyone! :bravo: :clap: :thumbsup: :flowers: :grouphug: :heart:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm so biased. I can never get mad at ToomVill. Lol I don't think May is dumb, actually. I just think she doesn't want to listen. Hahah.

Wow. In the previews for next week, looks like Rut takes a bite into May's neck. Lol

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I'm so biased. I can never get mad at ToomVill. Lol I don't think May is dumb, actually. I just think she doesn't want to listen. Hahah.

Wow. In the previews for next week, looks like Rut takes a bite into May's neck. Lol

Awwwwwh! :wub: You can never get mad at ToomVill? :spin: Are you sure about that? :whaha: True, May sure doesn't want to listen to Rut. :coverlaf:

EEK, that scene of him biting her neck makes me giddy! :yummy: :pervie: My thoughts are racing at the speed of light. :weee:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I'm pretty sure I can never get mad at ToomVill, too. LOL, I don't find May's character stupid at all.
And the preview looks so awesome!!! Oh gee, all those ToomVill scenes are to die for. Especially that neck biting scene that you mentioned, @Maiko! Hahaha ;) Yum yum yummm :D !!~

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha. I'll probably sulk at them but will never get mad at them, together though. Lol They come as a package to me right now. Hahah.

The storyline has been very entertaining so far. Can't wait to watch May get back at Rut. Let the games begin! Hahah!

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
I'm pretty sure I can never get mad at ToomVill, too. LOL, I don't find May's character stupid at all.
And the preview looks so awesome!!! Oh gee, all those ToomVill scenes are to die for. Especially that neck biting scene that you mentioned, @Maiko! Hahaha ;) Yum yum yummm :D !!~

Yahoo, Marina and Aiyaja don't find May stupid. :clap2: I'm kind of scared to watch ToomVill in those comical scenes. :nailbiter: That neck biting scene is yummy indeed! :yummy:

aiyaja said:
Haha. I'll probably sulk at them but will never get mad at them, together though. Lol They come as a package to me right now. Hahah.

The storyline has been very entertaining so far. Can't wait to watch May get back at Rut. Let the games begin! Hahah!

Aw... :cry: :wub: Haha, I just can't wait to see them be sweet on each other, get mad at each other, fight with each other, heck, interact with each other!!!! :woot: :dance1:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Hahaha, I was not expecting ToomVill to have these kinds of scenes where May gets back at Ruth.
But it'll be so entertaining and fun! I truly love how this lakorn has all sorts of genres.
We get to see the comical one soon! :)

And Maiko, are you scared ToomVill won't be able to pull off the comical scenes or what? :O

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Hahaha, I was not expecting ToomVill to have these kinds of scenes where May gets back at Ruth.
But it'll be so entertaining and fun! I truly love how this lakorn has all sorts of genres.
We get to see the comical one soon! :)

And Maiko, are you scared ToomVill won't be able to pull off the comical scenes or what? :eek:

Hehe, they've been fine in their comical scenes thus far. They crack me up. But the scenes of them camping out are the earliest scenes they were filming back in November 2013 (whoa, long time :blink:), if I remember the date correctly. And...Vill was rather shaky from the tidbits we saw. :sweat: So, yes, I'm rather worried they may not have pulled off those particular scenes. We'll just have to wait and see. :dance1: I dread it, but I'm excited, too.

You're right about Ngao Jai having all sorts of genres, Marina. Thank goodness, there are no horror elements...not yet, anyway. :p

I think May is not dumb..she's just stubborn. It's just frustrating that she keeps hanging out with Koon knowing that he has more than brotherly love for her and her husband is quite a possessive man. 

--I also made a comment on Vill's IG already. 

the preview makes me all giddy! 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I still have yet to watch this week's episodes! T___T Always so behind.
But yes, I recall them filming their camping scene quite a long time ago, too ... from the teaser, it looks good. But I see what you mean. I haven't seen Toomtam in much comical roles and Vill was not fully convincing. I remember now :) But yes, we'll have to wait and see! Hopefully ToomVill pulls it off -- either way, we'll still love their scenes and them! hehe :D

The only horror element is no ToomVill scenes, hahaha. JK, the lakorn can't just be ToomVill 24/7.... or can it? Hahaha.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I really am enjoying this lakorn, not just because of ToomVill but because it has a lot of flavor and is quite thorough. I feel as though we really get to see the leads build love and hate for one another. Lol

I really like Episodes 7 and 8 because Rut and May really spent a lot of time and scenes together. I love it when they're together. Haha.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
^ Yes, that's what Vill is. Stubborn! I saw the teaser for the next episodes where Koon said he loved May. Now c'mon, May! You know Koon can't ever love you just like a sister!
But May being with Koon is also a good thing ... more jealousy from Ruth! Mwahahaaha! Ohhh, Toomtam is so hot when he's jealous/angry/etc.