huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
aiyaja said:
I mean, it's a Thai lakorn so expect a lot of flaws but if those flaws are going to create loads of skinship and sexual tension between our leads, I'm all for it! Haha. The more Rut is in denial of his feelings, the more May will feel his wrath. Hehe!

You got a point there, Aiyaja! Hahaha. Lakorns are never flawless and of course, those flaws lead to skinship interaction wohooo ;) Plus, we know there's only one Toomtam so there shouldn't be any worries, hahaha.
Legggooo ToomVill domination!!~

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
I mean, it's a Thai lakorn so expect a lot of flaws but if those flaws are going to create loads of skinship and sexual tension between our leads, I'm all for it! Haha. The more Rut is in denial of his feelings, the more May will feel his wrath. Hehe!

As long as we're satisfied with them, eh? :lol: Hehe, let loose your wrath, Rut.

huajaikaungtur said:
You got a point there, Aiyaja! Hahaha. Lakorns are never flawless and of course, those flaws lead to skinship interaction wohooo ;) Plus, we know there's only one Toomtam so there shouldn't be any worries, hahaha.
Legggooo ToomVill domination!!~

Oh, yes! :lolyup: :coverlaf:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:

Okay first off!!!! I cried during the scene between Rut and his sister. So touching!!! :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  I REALLY WISH I HAD AN OLDER BROTHER LIKE RUT!!!!!

Second, Koon is seriously such a psycho killer!!!! He seriously scares me. He has got some serious anger and relationship issues. JUST LET IT GO!!!! STUPID KOON!

Third, I love how Rut teases May!!! Love the scene when he is shirtless. No offense, but Toomtam is kinda skinny. He needs to build some muscles. It's okay though because I STILL LOVE HIM!!!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE ALL of Rut/May's scenes together!!!! I LOVE RUT!!!!!! 

To be honest though, I do miss Watit. My poor Watit!!!!

I am happy with the episode today. I do feel like today's episode is trying to ease us into the seriousness and the intenseness of the upcoming episodes. Also, this kept coming up in my mind when I was watching episode 5. why didn't por liang go over with Rut about who was who at the farm? Like tell him who the servants all are and brief him on what Watit likes, dislikes and what he is good at so that Rut doesn't have to be confused like when May asked him to play the piano.

I think what I like the most about this episode is how adorable Rut is. I love his cute expressions and I love his funny dance when he was pretending to be sleepwalking. I laughed so hard! :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: I love Rut's portrayal of Watit. I love him standing up to Koon! I hope Rut kicks Koon's ass soon! I wanna see Rut beat the crap out of Koon!  :numchuck:  :numchuck:  :numchuck:  :numchuck:  :numchuck:  :numchuck:

The preview for tomorrow's episode scares me!!!! We get to see some seriously jealousy happen!!! I still have no idea why May would think that it was a good idea to make Watit jealous. Now she is going to get to experience Rut's jealousy.

YAY FOR TOMORROW!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! 

AikOm^_^

MissSunny said:
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:

Okay first off!!!! I cried during the scene between Rut and his sister. So touching!!! :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  I REALLY WISH I HAD AN OLDER BROTHER LIKE RUT!!!!!

Second, Koon is seriously such a psycho killer!!!! He seriously scares me. He has got some serious anger and relationship issues. JUST LET IT GO!!!! STUPID KOON!

Third, I love how Rut teases May!!! Love the scene when he is shirtless. No offense, but Toomtam is kinda skinny. He needs to build some muscles. It's okay though because I STILL LOVE HIM!!!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE ALL of Rut/May's scenes together!!!! I LOVE RUT!!!!!! 

To be honest though, I do miss Watit. My poor Watit!!!!

I am happy with the episode today. I do feel like today's episode is trying to ease us into the seriousness and the intenseness of the upcoming episodes. Also, this kept coming up in my mind when I was watching episode 5. why didn't por liang go over with Rut about who was who at the farm? Like tell him who the servants all are and brief him on what Watit likes, dislikes and what he is good at so that Rut doesn't have to be confused like when May asked him to play the piano.

I think what I like the most about this episode is how adorable Rut is. I love his cute expressions and I love his funny dance when he was pretending to be sleepwalking. I laughed so hard! :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: I love Rut's portrayal of Watit. I love him standing up to Koon! I hope Rut kicks Koon's ass soon! I wanna see Rut beat the crap out of Koon!  :numchuck:  :numchuck:  :numchuck:  :numchuck:  :numchuck:  :numchuck:

The preview for tomorrow's episode scares me!!!! We get to see some seriously jealousy happen!!! I still have no idea why May would think that it was a good idea to make Watit jealous. Now she is going to get to experience Rut's jealousy.

YAY FOR TOMORROW!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! 

That scene between Rut and Rin was hecka touching. Both Toomtam and Cherreen did an incredible job! :thumbsup: Yes, Koon definitely has some anger issues. :smack: I agree; as much as I love Toomtam, hehe, he sure can work out some more on his body. It's ok, for he's still hot to me, too. :spicy: Seriously, Por Liang should have prepared poor Rut some more! Hehe, Rut can be an adorable dork at times. :spin:

Love your review, MissSunny! :bravo: I'm anxious for tomorrow's episode as well!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I was watching the ending credits and man, there are so many sad scenes. I almost cried just watching the ending credits because there was a scene where May watches from the house as Rut walks away and they're both crying. :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  Their love is seriously such a sad love story. If they don't end up together at the end, I am just going to HATE this lakorn forever! :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  Like how I hated Koo Gum with Bie and Noona because Bie died at the end!

Anyway, I can already tell that I am going to shed so many tears for this lakorn as we progress on with the story. I don't even know if my heart is ready to handle all those sad scenes. Hopefully they won't be coming too soon yet. I want to enjoy more of Rut and May's blooming love.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I like the scenes between the siblings like May and Mai and then Rut and Rin. They built it so well that it's convincing that they're siblings who love each other even though they have little scene between them.

That scene of when Rut forces himself on May, Toomtam's feet was tightly on top of Vill's. Hahah.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I'm feeling all happy and giddy now because I got to watch episode 5 finally!!! But also because I was watching episode 5 without english subs and I was able to understand what the characters were saying. I was able to translate a few of the sentences in my head! Complete sentences! Like I actually understood all the words in a sentence instead of just one word when they were speaking. My Thai is improving!!! I still didn't understand completely some of the things they were saying but I'm happy enough that I can understand a complete sentence now instead of just a few words!!! Now if only I can read and write it!!! I'm currently practicing writing it.

Anyway my Ngao Jai friends, I found the older version of Ngao Jai on youtube and I think I am going to watch it.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Have fun na with the old version. I watched a few episodes and it was draggy and boring plus bad acting from Brook and then Kob was an annoying May too. Hahah!

AikOm^_^

MissSunny said:
I was watching the ending credits and man, there are so many sad scenes. I almost cried just watching the ending credits because there was a scene where May watches from the house as Rut walks away and they're both crying. :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  Their love is seriously such a sad love story. If they don't end up together at the end, I am just going to HATE this lakorn forever! :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  Like how I hated Koo Gum with Bie and Noona because Bie died at the end!

Anyway, I can already tell that I am going to shed so many tears for this lakorn as we progress on with the story. I don't even know if my heart is ready to handle all those sad scenes. Hopefully they won't be coming too soon yet. I want to enjoy more of Rut and May's blooming love.

The sad scenes are inevitable. :teary: I feel the same way; if it's not a happy ending between Rut and May, aish, I'm not going to be happy. :no: Agree; also want to enjoy as much of Rut and May as possible before the truth comes out. :cry:

aiyaja said:
Yeah, I like the scenes between the siblings like May and Mai and then Rut and Rin. They built it so well that it's convincing that they're siblings who love each other even though they have little scene between them.

That scene of when Rut forces himself on May, Toomtam's feet was tightly on top of Vill's. Hahah.

Agree about those scenes, Aiyaja! Oh, regarding Toomtam and Vill's feet, is that a good thing or a bad thing? :lol: I honestly thought he wasn't kissing/sniffing her neck hard enough. Come on, Toomtam! You're more capable than that!

MissSunny said:
I'm feeling all happy and giddy now because I got to watch episode 5 finally!!! But also because I was watching episode 5 without english subs and I was able to understand what the characters were saying. I was able to translate a few of the sentences in my head! Complete sentences! Like I actually understood all the words in a sentence instead of just one word when they were speaking. My Thai is improving!!! I still didn't understand completely some of the things they were saying but I'm happy enough that I can understand a complete sentence now instead of just a few words!!! Now if only I can read and write it!!! I'm currently practicing writing it.

Anyway my Ngao Jai friends, I found the older version of Ngao Jai on youtube and I think I am going to watch it.

Oh, that's so AWESOME! :bravo: :woot: :party: Hehe, I'm so proud of you! :kiss:

As for Kob and Brook's version of NJ, er, be warned! The majority of the people says that it's boring and very slow. :) Haha, see what I mean? Aiyaja says so (quoted post below). :lol:

aiyaja said:
Have fun na with the old version. I watched a few episodes and it was draggy and boring plus bad acting from Brook and then Kob was an annoying May too. Hahah!

Yep, bad acting from Brook. :facepalm:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
The feet part was like whoa! Normally, the leads would try to not touch each other below the waist or try to not be directly under one another. Seeing Toomtam's feet right on top of Vill's like it was a real R scene. Hahaha! Or perhaps it's just me and my imagination! Lol

Yeah, Toomtam, you can do better on that part! If I can still see space in between, that scene needs to be redone! Haha.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Just sitting here being jealous of you all, hahaha.

@MissSunny: Your review makes me wanna watch Episode 5 so bad! You used all those smileys and I can tell how excited you are through your text, hehe :D
Enjoyed your review a lot! I also adore the sibling love we see in NJ between May & Mai and Ruth & Rin. It's very heart warming. I would love an older brother like that, too!
And I find it funny how we were a pitying Koon before and now, you girls see him as a psycho ... is he really that bad in Episode 5? :O
Toomtam sure is skinny ... hope he's doing well though. He should be tired from continuously being busy but he's been looking better :) Must be because NJ is airing, eh? hehe :D
YES, can't wait for Ruth to kick Koon's ass, too! Lolol.

toomvill_love

sarNie Egg
Piano song in Ep4 & 5
Song name:จินตนาการ by Toomtam the star
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoJhP0ZcOW8[/media]

Piano version
จินตนาการ ( Piano Cover ) ตูมตาม the star 7 - Tesabos
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq5ZvMc3sWU[/media]

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
aiyaja said:
The feet part was like whoa! Normally, the leads would try to not touch each other below the waist or try to not be directly under one another. Seeing Toomtam's feet right on top of Vill's like it was a real R scene. Hahaha! Or perhaps it's just me and my imagination! Lol

Yeah, Toomtam, you can do better on that part! If I can still see space in between, that scene needs to be redone! Haha.

OMG HAHAHAHA Aiyaja you crack me up so much.
And forrealll, I saw the preview and his feet were pressed against Vill's ... oh geeeee, now that is what chemistry is!! Keep it coming, ToomVill! hahaha
Your "space in between" comment is hilarioussss LOLOL

AikOm^_^

Golly, this thread is moving fast today!

aiyaja said:

Whoa indeed! :loool: Haha, those two! Always so extreme with each other. :pervie: Oh la la, I better go re-watch that scene. :yummy:

I would have made them redo that scene, too! :coverlaf:

huajaikaungtur said:

@MissSunny: Your review makes me wanna watch Episode 5 so bad! You used all those smileys and I can tell how excited you are through your text, hehe :D
Enjoyed your review a lot! I also adore the sibling love we see in NJ between May & Mai and Ruth & Rin. It's very heart warming. I would love an older brother like that, too!
And I find it funny how we were a pitying Koon before and now, you girls see him as a psycho ... is he really that bad in Episode 5? :eek:
Toomtam sure is skinny ... hope he's doing well though. He should be tired from continuously being busy but he's been looking better :) Must be because NJ is airing, eh? hehe :D

Oh, poor Marina. :teary: :console: Hang in there, girl! Friday's just around the corner. As for Koon, he's not too bad in episode 5. :scratchchin: Just some anger issues hehe.

toomvill_love said:
Piano song in Ep4 & 5
Song name:จินตนาการ by Toomtam the star
*VIDEO*

Piano version
จินตนาการ ( Piano Cover ) ตูมตาม the star 7 - Tesabos
*VIDEO*

Aw, thanks for sharing, Anne! :kiss:

huajaikaungtur said:
OMG HAHAHAHA Aiyaja you crack me up so much.
And forrealll, I saw the preview and his feet were pressed against Vill's ... oh geeeee, now that is what chemistry is!! Keep it coming, ToomVill! hahaha
Your "space in between" comment is hilarioussss LOLOL

Whaha, yes, keep the chemistry coming indeed! :thumbsup:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
So I found out the older version of Ngao Jai had 18 episodes. I guess this new Ngao Jai will have the same? That means we still got a long way to go my friends!!! YAY! If this Ngao Jai is going to have 18 episodes too then that means we got 12 episodes left, not counting the episode for tomorrow. With two episodes each week, we got 6 weeks left! Crazy!!! Only 6 weeks left!!!! 

Sorry. I like counting down the weeks because then at least I feel like my semester will end soon. I need this semester to be over already!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:

And I find it funny how we were a pitying Koon before and now, you girls see him as a psycho ... is he really that bad in Episode 5? :eek:

I never liked Koon from the start. I could feel that he was evil, but I do think he is handsome. LOL! He has some issues with letting go. Maybe he should take some lessons from Elsa in Frozen.  :lolyup:  :lolyup:  :lolyup:

AikOm^_^

MissSunny said:
So I found out the older version of Ngao Jai had 18 episodes. I guess this new Ngao Jai will have the same? That means we still got a long way to go my friends!!! YAY! If this Ngao Jai is going to have 18 episodes too then that means we got 12 episodes left, not counting the episode for tomorrow. With two episodes each week, we got 6 weeks left! Crazy!!! Only 6 weeks left!!!! 

Sorry. I like counting down the weeks because then at least I feel like my semester will end soon. I need this semester to be over already!

They changed quite a lot in this version, so the lakorn may be shorter or longer. :nailbiter: It's still a mystery at this point. >_< Haha, 18 episodes sound good to me. I hope your time at school speeds by for you! :worthy:

MissSunny said:
I never liked Koon from the start. I could feel that he was evil, but I do think he is handsome. LOL! He has some issues with letting go. Maybe he should take some lessons from Elsa in Frozen.  :lolyup:  :lolyup:  :lolyup:

:loool: :lmao2: :rofl: Oh, too funny (the bolded parts). :lol:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Watching the older version, I feel better about the ending of Ngao Jai now. Hopefully they don't change anything too much. I'm sorry Watit, but you need to die in order for Rut and May to be happy. I FEEL SO EVIL!!!! SORRY WATIT!!!!! I STILL LOVE YOU!!!!! 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

They changed quite a lot in this version, so the lakorn may be shorter or longer. :nailbiter: It's still a mystery at this point. >_< Haha, 18 episodes sound good to me. I hope your time at school speeds by for you! :worthy:

:loool: :lmao2: :rofl: Oh, too funny (the bolded parts). :lol:

Hopefully this version is shorter. The older version is kind of draggy. Currently watching it and I think it is just not working for me. I jumped to the last episode. LOL! But if this version is shorter then that means that we will have to wait for I don't know how many years before Vill and Toomtam pairs up together in another lakorn!!!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
MissSunny said:

Ohhh, yesss. I definitely knew he was going to be evil from the clips we saw of him... didn't know he was gonna be psycho-evil though. And mwahaha, he is super handsome! :D
And hahahaha, your Elsa comment is too funny, hahah. Elsa def needs to teach him to let it go. LOLOL